All Comments on 'Finding His Mate Ch. 05'

by prettyinpink32

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Obsessed

Amazing writing. I check every day for an update!

prettyinpink32prettyinpink32over 3 years agoAuthor

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It is another slow burn, but only because I wanted to tie more of the story together. I know many new characters have been introduced, and I am aware of some plot holes (i.e. Danatrov and how he's been able to exist without anyone knowing). All of which will be explained in later chapters! Be on the lookout for Chapter 6 next week before Christmas. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop them in the comments!

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

I'm glad I saw this in the new updates section and decided to check out the series, because I'm hooked. You might want to consider an editor, if you don't already have one, but it's quite good, regardless. Good work, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Original Finding his mate and mate too

Hi,

Is it possible to upload the original Finding his mate and Finding his mate too for those who prefer that to this new one? With the new names and additions it feels like a completely different story and sorry to say that the original was much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s grown on me

While the original was one of my all time favorite reads on this site, I will say that this rewrite has grown on me. I like the direction you’ve taken with the characters, it makes everything more interesting. My only problem (is not an actual problem lol) is I want to find out Maddy’s reaction to all of the things they’ve been keeping from her, I dying to read that chapter!!!! Also I’m dying to read about Maddy and Azeil having sex again!!! I’m just soooo ready for them to be a mates lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so good!! Next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
POST MORE PLS

Hi

Can you post the next chapters already??

Also can you post the original story so I can just read it all thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting impatiently!

I check almost daily for the new chapter.... please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, So, GOOD!!!! I am hooked!

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

O!M!G!!! I’m on my knees Begging for MORE! Much Much More!!! Please!😉🙃I’m looking forward to reading what you have in mind. I’m So Into It! Being an artist, though not professionally however I’ve been told by Many people I Need to draw more! Get my talent out there but I have SO MANY insecurities! Plus I’d Love to learn how to paint! It runs in the family! I understand all the different moods and insecurities when it comes to ANY artistically talented individual!I NEED MORE!!! And what exactly is Tiffany? And if you mentioned I missed it but if Not than What Is She!?! Excellent story, writing, character building and I Could just go on and on but I gotta go! PLEASE!!!!! Hope you post soon!!!!

lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

Well, don’t stop now! More please! This has great characters, fun twists, I’m hoping you aren’t discouraged. Writing is hard, and this is a free site. I’d pay for the whole story, I truly would.

annagreeneyeannagreeneyeabout 3 years ago

Hey! I wonder if you are still writing this and hope that you are! As someone said in a review, it can be disencouraging to keep writing with nothing in return (besides the love of hundreds of fans)

If you decide to take this to a paid website, I would follow in a heartbeat, so if you do please tell us where to find you!

About the story, I'm loving the representation so much! The fact that the heroine has a "caramel skin" and her curls and everything, I love it! As a brazilian woman, I feel much closer to this than the very white very blonde very Karen heroines out there

Also loving the characters, their personality and how the plot is developing! Really looking forward to keep reading!

Kisses!

DarkCoco69DarkCoco69almost 3 years ago

Same! Would have no problem supporting you. This series is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's great except there is more unanswered questions than answered. Needs completion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I hope all is well and that you will be continuing the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish the story!!! This is so good....

AgusdwAgusdwover 2 years ago

I don’t know how many times I’ve read this story already hoping to find a new chapter. I love the story, the characters, the way you write. Please, come back? Or tell us where to follow, pleeeease.

TheAfterBurnTheAfterBurnover 2 years ago

Please please finish this. I hope that you are well and find the time to complete this amazing series.

ladylikelibbyladylikelibbyabout 2 years ago

The last comment dates 5 months ago and I agree with TheAfterBurn. If you could please complete the series and provide your readers with the satisfaction of a finished story that would be amazing thank you. Also can't wait for the scene where Alessia uses the potion Rathu gave her. Anyways great job so far, continue the story and I won't pester you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish this storyyyy ❤️

19magic19magicabout 1 year ago

Great story and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Years ago I read this. Why was it removed and the new rewrite goes unfinihed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprettyinpink32@prettyinpink32
November 27th, 2022 Wow. Where to begin? First and foremost, I really want to say that I appreciate you all! It's truly been a journey personally over the past 2 years with hospitalizations and so much more. So, for you to continue to come back and read the FHM series is a bl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES