Finding Home Pt. 08

Story Info
The Commons has their day in court.
5.4k words
4.85
9.3k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks for reading, and for voting. Please note, I'm trying my hand at actually developing these wonderful characters. The stories I enjoy reading are more than just a recounting of sexual escapades. In the words of Lee Child (author of the Jack Reacher stories), "Characters are king."

Thursday

Andy awoke to the most exquisite of feelings. His morning wood was surrounded by warmth and wetness. He could feel Sara's nipples on his quads as she skillfully bobbed her head up and down on his manhood. She saw him open his eyes, and she smiled at him -- at least with her eyes -- her mouth was otherwise occupied.

"Good morning, Bellissima. I'm not sure why I warrant this kind of treatment, but I'll certainly take it," Andy said softly, before a groan escaped his lips.

Sara stopped her ministrations long enough to giggle, and gently place her hand over his mouth. Having somewhat silenced her man, she returned to the task at hand.

When Sara was satisfied he was close, she slid up his body and took his hardened cock in her hand. She swiped it a couple of times across her glistening quim and then moved her hips back. She took all of him in one deft move. This time, the groan escaped her mouth. Andy returned the favor.

Sara leaned forward and whispered in Andy's ear, "Baby, I love you so much. I want my man fully fucked and ready to face the day."

Andy turned his head to her and smiled, and then began to move underneath her, grabbing her luscious backside in both hands. He began thrusting up into her with short, explosive strokes.

"Oh, oh, oh," quietly escaped her lips as he took her. She responded to his increased exertions by flexing her Kegel muscles. Her fellatio ensured that he was primed and ready to go in short order.

"Give it to me, baby. Fill this pussy. Put a baby in me," she whispered wantonly.

Andy thrust his hips up in an explosive move, raising Sara off the bed entirely and then exploded into her. Feeling the warmth of his seed triggered her own orgasm.

Andy collapsed back into the bed, and the two lovers held one another. They were now ready to face whatever kind of bullshit this day would bring their way. They were good. In fact, they were golden. They both smiled, realizing that this was all either of them needed.

__________________________________________________________________

The disciplinary hearings were set for 9, and 9:30 AM. They all went to breakfast, and were again amazed at the love and support shown to Kail and Grace, in particular. Sara giggled when they went to sit down, and whispered to Andy, "Kail and Grace told me this morning they both feel like new women! The sound just like Eden and I did when we went to lunch that first day."

After breakfast, they were to meet Jessica at the Commons to cover any last-minute details. The game plan had been set the day before: let the police report, and Lauren's testimony do the talking. Jessica would speak for them, and they should just relax and be mute. Jessica was waiting for them in the breezeway, looking amazing in a tailored suit. She had her brief bag, and was wearing her "don't mess with me" look. Alex was with here, also looking quite dapper in his navy-blue suit. She was also signing for the 4 dozen roses Andy had sent to the girls.

"OK, one of you needs to come and take these. My brother never sends me roses, so they can't be for me."

"You may want to look again, 'Sica," Andy grinned.

Andy and Kail took the roses. Andy hugged his sister, and gladly accepted her kiss on the cheek. Sara hugged her as well, and even Grace got in on the act.

Alex and Andy went to the men's bathroom so Andy could change. The girls talked with Jessica as they got dressed, as well. Andy whistled when he saw Sara. She was wearing a violet-colored summer dress. It was tasteful, but quite alluring. She was also wearing the pearls she'd sported when she'd blown Andy away in her little black dress. She came to him, kissed him, and showed him a note from his grandmother.

Sara dear,

These pearls belonged to my mother. As mistress of the Beacon Hill house, she passed them along to me. It fills me with great joy to now pass them to you, the future mistress of this home. You and Andrew will fill it with love, of that I am certain. I am equally certain you will wear them well and will, hopefully, have the honor of passing them on to your daughter.

Most affectionately yours,

Helen

"She's so amazing, Andy," exclaimed Sara.

"What's amazing is how you look," said Andy. "And you're right. Helen is one of a kind."

__________________________________________________________

Kail and Grace's hearing went off without a hitch, but it portended poorly for Andy's hearing. As Jessica feared, the VP of Diversity and Inclusion went on a rant about toxic masculinity, and applauded these brave daughters of feminism for coming to the rescue of their oppressed sister. The panel voted, not just to dismiss any violations of the student handbook, but to commend them for their bravery.

Andy's hearing went sideways in a hurry. After the police and EMT reports were read, the VP opened with the question, "Ze DeGroat -- I don't want to presume your gender."

"Mister is fine," said Andy flatly.

"Yes, I thought as much," she said haughtily. "How long have you been prone to violence?"

Jessica put her hand on his arm. "I'm sorry Dr. Gilbert, I don't see the relevance of your question."

"I don't care what you see, Mrs. Fedorov. Andrew needs to answer my question."

Jessica removed her hand, overlooked the obvious slight in the way the woman used her last name, and nodded to him.

"I'm not a violent person. I'm a well-trained one. There is a difference."

"Oh, there is? Please enlighten us," she smirked.

"Chase Patterson is a violent person, but not well-trained. Kail and Grace both have expertise in self-defense. They're trained, but not violent. They've trained, and trained well, so that they would not be victims. Training does not equal violence. In fact, generally training tends to ward off violence."

"So, you trained to attack those three themselves?" she asked.

"If I had followed my training, they would have been dead when they stepped into the entryway," responded Andy matter-of-factly. "I was trained to use deadly force when the occasion warrants."

His response, and the cool way in which he said it, momentarily took the air out of the room. Thankfully, Jessica recovered first.

"According to the police report, Andrew did not attack them. In fact, the opposite is true," stated Jessica.

"Merely a matter of perspective," dismissed Natalie Gilbert haughtily.

"No. Actually, it's a matter of public record," retorted Jessica.

"Mrs. Fedorov, those three ze's were unconscious when the police arrived. Who's to say Andy did not lie in wait for them, attack them, and then throw the rock through the door himself? Is that not possible?"

"So, now you're accusing him of lying to the police?" asked Jessica.

"Not in so many words. I'm just wondering what's possible here?" she shot back.

"Dr. Gilbert, what your conspiracy theory fails to take into consideration is why those young men were near President's Hall at 1 AM to begin with? If Andrew was going to lie in wait for them, why there? The Boathouse is the more logical choice. It also fails to take into consideration the fact of Blake Johnson's finger prints being found on the rock that went through the glass door. The police report is not merely perspectival fantasy, there are facts there," said Jessica.

Seeing she'd been stymied; she tried another tack.

"Mr. DeGroat, do you always walk about with a loaded handgun -- which I might add is not permitted here on our campus."

"Actually, Andrew has a signed and notarized form allowing him possession rights, if certain conditions are met," said the President.

"And who would be foolish enough to do such a thing?" she asked pompously.

"Our head of campus security, the provost and myself all signed the document," said the President. "And the head of security personally inspected to make sure the conditions were met."

"Why was I not informed of this?" she asked impatiently.

"Because you had no need to know," said the President. "You work for me, Natalie, you might want to remember that," he warned her.

Not heeding his warning, she went full-steam ahead, "Well, I forgot this was a good-old-boys club, fueled by privilege and toxicity. I'm sorry, but I do need to know, as the vice president for inclusion and diversity, that there's a murderer who has been given permission to wield a firearm. This is wanton endangerment of the entire student population!" she protested.

"I'm sorry, when was Andrew convicted of murder?" asked Jessica, her voice growing colder and colder by the minute.

"His military personnel file says he was a Force Recognizance Sniper in the United States Marine Corps with 61 confirmed combat kills. He is, by my reckoning, not just a murder, but a mass-murderer. And three members of our administration signed off on arming him?"

"Dr. Gilbert, you need to be aware of two facts: first, you have no legal right to Andrew DeGroat's confidential military personnel file. I'm sure the military authorities will have a few questions for you related to how you came by that information. Second, you are coming perilously close to slander and libel of Andrew DeGroat. I can assure you; we will file suit if this line of questioning continues," declared Jessica. "You may want to tread very carefully."

"No, Mrs. Fedorov, your brother is a dangerous, toxic, mass-murder, armed by our administration to do goddess knows what! That's the peril here, not my line of questioning."

"Natalie," said the president, pausing to turn and look at her. "You're fired. You have until the end of the day to clear out your office. Our dangerous and incompetent head of security will escort you out of the building. Dan?" he motioned to the man, "I can only presume that your summons of suit from Mrs. DeGroat-Fedorov will be sent to your home address. Good day, ma'am, it has most certainly not been a pleasure."

Natalie Gilbert looked shocked, and then angry. She wanted to say something, but the cold stare Jessica was giving her convinced her to keep her mouth shut. She stormed out of the room in an absolute fury.

"Good. Now that the unpleasantness is over, Andrew let me thank you," began the President. "Like your grandfather before you, you've been a catalyst for change here at Colton. Well, you and the dynamic duo of Miss Sunderland and Miss Federspiel. I apologize for Dr. Gilbert's words, and recognize that we are libel as a school should you choose to pursue that course of action. I can only hope that our decisive action in the matter shows our profound remorse and deepest apologies. I am sorry, Andy. She was hell-bent on lying about you, even if it meant her job."

Andy forced a smile on his face. "Thank you, sir. This place means a great deal to our family. Unless my counsel insists, I have no desire to pursue legal action."

"Mrs. DeGroat-Fedorov, I think you know how hard it will be for Dr. Gilbert to find employment moving forward. Please consider that, Jessica, as you contemplate your course of action."

"Mr. President, my brother is a highly decorated combat veteran. He was wounded in the service of his country, badly so. What that woman both implied and said about him is unconscionable. She slandered my brother in a public forum." Jessica paused and leveled her unyielding gaze at him.

"However, if you would be willing to put these things in writing, I think further legal action can be avoided. Our family owes much to this school. Andy, our sister Ellen, and I would not be here if it were not for Colton. Both our parents, and our maternal grandparents met here. We have no desire to harm the institution."

"I think Dr. Adams can put together a document that will meet your specifications. Andy, hell of a job. I only wish I could have been there to see it," said the President, smiling. "Say, is that a Groton tie you're wearing?"

_______________________________________________________

"Oh. My. God. JFed. You are my bitch!" screamed Kail once they had returned to the Commons. "You wore that crazy woman out. You did to her exactly what I did to that punk ass Chase Patterson: choked him out." She emphasized the last three words.

Jessica's face was glowing. She had done something she'd wanted to do for a while: defend her brother. Alex came and kissed her. "You were stunning, my love. That woman was playing checkers while you played chess."

Sara hugged and kissed her on the cheek. "You really were amazing, Jessica. I was really worried when that horrible woman went after Andy like that."

"Well, we owe Gloria Adams our thanks, she smelled a rat, and warned me ahead of time," said Jessica. "Plus, I really do like it when Droobie owes me. Speaking of which, where is Droobie?"

"He's in the breezeway talking to Dr. Adams," said Grace. "They were both smiling, so I think everything is OK."

Andy walked through the door a moment later, accompanied by Dr. Adams. "Mrs. DeGroat-Fedorov, remind me never to cross swords with you in any arena. You were superb. The Judge will be very, very pleased," said Gloria, hugging Jessica.

As the victory was being celebrated, Andy walked to Sara, gently grabbed her arm and headed to the shower room. "It's a little late, but happy one-week of meeting each other, my love." He kissed her deeply. "There's someone who wants to talk with us." Andy held up his phone to show Eden's face.

"Sara! One week ago, we met your man for the first time. I'm so happy for you -- for both of you," she said.

"Thank you, Eden." Sara paused to consider the scenery on the screen in front of her. "OK, E. I know New York City, and you're in New York City. What are you doing, crazy white girl? And I love your hair. When did you cut it?" asked Sara excitedly.

"I'm here visiting Ellen. She's my second BFF, now. Though, you're both ditching me to get married, so there's that. I cut it my last day in Paris. My best friend is getting married, and it's a new time in my life. I needed a new look to go with it."

"It looks amazing, Snips. You're still going to live here in the Commons, right?" asked Andy.

"Well, now that the Birds of Prey are all living there, you're damn skippy I am. You know Black Canary would never desert her girls. By the way, Captain Rex, thank you for beating the shit out of those assholes. You are our avenging dark knight, which is fitting since you're madly in love with Huntress. I only wish I could have been there to see it."

"Well, hurry home. We miss you like crazy, E. We're not really us without you," said Sara.

"O don't worry. I need a good cum so bad I can't stand it. Kail and Grace told me they could hear you last night and this morning, and that it was hot as hell. I'll jill myself while my two lovelies practice making babies. And for the record, those babies will know that their Auntie Eden is amazing," she quipped. "I love you both and of course Ellen sends her love. I'll see you ASAP," she grinned. "I've gotta run, but I could not miss your one-week anniversary."

__________________________________________________________

"OK," announced Jessica, "no one change. We need to load up and go to Portland. We're meeting the Judge and Miss Helen at Portillo's for lunch. Dr. Adams has given you another excused absence, Drew, so you're good. We can all ride in the Rover, or we can take two vehicles." Everyone piled into the Rover, with Andy and Sara in the back seat. Alex put the car on the road and they were soon on the highway.

"Hey JFed, I'm not sure putting those two in the back seat is a good idea," said Kail, "You catching what I'm throwing down?"

Jessica turned to look back at her brother, but he was already fast asleep.

"Unless he can do something to her while he's asleep, I think we're safe," she smiled.

"Well, not for nothing, but I would not put it past those two," retorted Kail.

___________________________________________________

As lunch was concluding, it was Helen Carlson who stood up to make an announcement. "Ralph and I want to thank you for coming today on such short notice. We are more than happy to celebrate the three of you being cleared at the disciplinary hearings. A particular thanks to Mrs. DeGroat-Fedorov, who so skillfully defended you." Jessica nodded to her grandmother.

"I have had the privilege of being associated with an investment group, the Sumner-White Group, for a number of years. From time to time, the group gives cash awards to deserving young women of sterling character, and high achievement. So, I am very pleased to give $50,000 to Grace Federspiel, and Kail Sunderland. Your parents have been informed, and you should be receiving your formal award letters shortly."

Kail and Grace looked at one another in shock and amazement.

"On a personal note, I am utterly amazed at your bravery, and good old-fashioned pluck. I must also add that I am very thankful Sara has wonderful friends like the two of you. As I told you both, birds of a feather flock together."

"Congratulations! You really are amazing young women, and the Sumner-White group is proud to recognize your achievement and accomplishments."

Kail and Grace sat in stunned silence. The others clapped wildly, and went crazy when Helen gave them both beautifully framed citations from the Sumner-White Group. When the din had died down, it was Grace who stood and spoke first.

"Well stunningly, for the second time in 24 hours, Kail has been rendered speechless. That in itself is an amazing achievement. I don't know what to say, other than to thank the Carlson/DeGroat/Fedorov family. You've shown Kail and I more love and encouragement over the past week than we had experienced our previous three years at Colton. You're modeling for us grace and elegance, and shown us what it means to be a strong and beautiful woman in love. Jessica, in particular, has helped us see that the 'Misfits' are really 'Birds of Prey.' We're beautiful and thoughtful birds, but we are lethal and ought not to be trifled with. Thank you, from both of us -- thank you."

______________________________________________________

Hugs and kisses were shared all around, and both groups went their separate ways. As they got into the Rover, Kail finally spoke.

"Hey Sara and Andy? Would it be cool to hit a few jewelry stores with you? Not to buy, because I know you're going with your mom and Ellen, but just to look? Kisses is my first friend to land herself a man, so I'd just love to go look."

Grace spoke up, "I'd really like that as well. We don't want to step on any toes, but going with you two would be really cool."

"Actually," chimed in Jessica, "my fat pregnant fingers are such that I need to see about getting my rings resized, or at least my wedding band. A jeweler is a good idea by me."

Andy and Sara agreed, and Grace did a quick search for jewelers in Portland. Alex entered the address in the Rover's GPS, and 15 minutes later, they walked into Portland's oldest jeweler.

Half an hour later, Sara whispered to Andy, "Baby, I love having everyone here. It's too bad they can't come with us to New York City this weekend. Having them along would be amazing!"

Andy whispered back to her, "Well, it never hurts to ask." She nodded to him.

Andy spoke up, "So, Sara and I love having you here and we were wondering if you'd be open to coming with us to New York City this weekend? I know it's short notice, and we'd have to scramble, but it could be really fun."

Kail and Grace looked stunned and were silent, but thankfully Jessica and Alex caught on, and Alex replied, "Brother, I'm afraid the girls are silent because they already have plans. We are, all four of us, heading to Boston this weekend to see Ralph Ivanovich and babushka Helen. Helen has planned a wonderful weekend for us. I am sorry, but you know the babushka. Cancelling is not an option."

12