Finding Home Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was disappointed, but understood completely. Kail chimed in, "Kisses, you heard the OG. She insisted we come to Boston and visit, and hey, she just dropped 50 large on Gracie and I for doing something we'd do for free. We gotta go. I'm sorry, though; hanging with you guys would have been a scream."

_________________________________________________________

As they walked to the Rover, Andy stole a moment with Alex and Jessica. "Alex, thanks. I was afraid Kail might give the game away, but you were awesome. Thank-you."

"Andy, I am the least educated of the entire family. Compared to the rest of you, I am an idiot. I play hockey very well, and I married very, very well. Improvisation is a cardinal virtue on the ice. My wife has taught me that my mind is nimble, as well, and equally capable of improvisation. You should thank her," Alex replied.

Jessica looked at him with fire in her eyes. "You are no idiot. Strong women do not tolerate idiots. You are not educated -- there is all the difference in the world between the two." She kissed him passionately. "Now, please take me home. My feet need to be rubbed, and you, Mr. Improvisation, are going to get lucky."

___________________________________________________________

The ice rink that night was an absolute mad house. With the cancer of four assholes removed, and the tyrannical reign of the Doris Umbridge-like Natalie Gilbert at an end, Colton was ready to rock. This was the first night for the whole team to skate, and Cooper Hughes now proudly wore a Caps practice sweater with "Hughes" and "55" on the back.

"I split the difference on my jersey number," he sheepishly explained. "I grew up watching both of you. I hope that's not too fan-boyish."

Alex grinned at him. "Cooper, it is a great honor whenever I see any player wearing #58. Andrew Davidovich and I are honored. Plus, you are now family. We must take care of each other."

The final 10-minutes of ice time was a full-on scrimmage. At Alex's insistence, The Crimson Dynamo stayed in the net for his team. The Colton coach wanted to use his back-up net minder, but Alex resolutely said no. His team played with Jeannie, or they did not play.

Jeannie was, yet again, amazing. She was sharp, and very much in command as she directed the defensive zone. Alex and Andy loved every minute of playing together, and they were easily the two best players on the ice. Jeannie made several stops, before giving up a bad goal. As she berated herself, Alex skated over to her and tapped both pads with his stick.

"Krasny motornyy chelovek it is one goal. Rarely will you get beat by giving up one goal -- but two is another matter. Stay sharp. Andrew Davidovich will even the score, trust me."

Two minutes later, Andy blasted a shot past the goalie from the top of the circle. As his side celebrated, Alex skated past Jeannie and winked. She laughed, and did not give up another goal. Ironically, it was when Andy and Alex were off the ice that a rising-sophomore winger named Mats Bergstrom jammed home a rebound for a 2-1 lead.

The last 30 seconds saw a furious onslaught from the Colton varsity side. Knowing that his team had the two best players on the ice in himself and Andy, and a confident goal keeper on a hot streak, Alex had asked for the JV team plus Cooper Hughes. Losing to the JV side was not sitting well with the upperclassmen. Alex and Andy were superb, and Andy laid out an attacking Evan Winters with a hip check. A backchecking winger cleared the puck, and the buzzer went off.

As the teams skated their congratulations, Andy looked up to see Jessica and Sara, surrounded by a new entourage of young women. Apparently, word had gotten out about Jessica -- both her performance at the hearings, and her clerking for the Chief Justice -- and every female, pre-law student on campus that summer was crowded around her. Jessica agreed to host an afternoon Q & A, and Dr. Adams graciously offered the senior conference room for the event.

As Andy went to leave the ice with Alex, Cooper and Jeannie, the Colton coach called out to him. "Andy, I know you've got other plans this year," he grinned. "But damn if I don't want you on my hockey team. I saw you play in high school, and believe me when I tell you that you're a better player now than you were then. I've got no one who skates like you do. A blind man can see your leadership on ice. Cooper Hughes looks like an entirely different player, and he was really good last year. Pairing the two of you as our top defensemen seems like a no-brainer to me. Please think about it, and talk with your lovely fiancé. By the way, I saw her testing scores at the field house. That's one amazing woman you've got there. I've never seen scores like that."

"Thanks, coach. I will think about it, and Sara and I will talk. You're absolutely right, she is amazing. I like playing with Cooper, so your offer is intriguing to me. If I let you know before school starts?"

"Hell, Andy you could just show up at the first practice and I'd be pleased as punch. The end of the summer is fine."

________________________________________________________

Back at the Commons, Andy serenaded Sara with Deon Estus', "Heaven Help Me" as they sat on the balcony with Kail and Grace. The solo stove was ablaze, and Kail was on her second cigar. "Hey Kail?" said Andy.

"Yeah Dreamy, you need some of Power Girl again? Just remember that I'm too much woman for you. My girls would kill you -- you admitted as much."

They all laughed.

"Actually, I was going to suggest that you use some of that fat bank you scored today to buy yourself a box of cigars. Since you seem to really like mine, the Judge can take you to the tobacconist I get those from. Tell him you know me, and he may even give you my veteran's discount," Andy said chuckling.

"Dreamy, my girl Kisses is sharp as hell, I mean like really damn smart. Why she puts up with your stupid ass I'll never know. Why the hell would I spend my hard-earned cheddar on cigars when I can just smoke yours? Come on, Dreamy. You gotta get with the program." She blew a smoke ring and grinned madly.

They all laughed.

_________________________________________________________

Andy headed to bed from the shower to find the Commons dark, with the exception of a candle near the bed he shared with Sara. The sound machine was on, and he walked quietly, not wanted to disturb any of his roommates. Sara was in bed, waiting for him. She looked amazing in his old Groton hockey t-shirt and another new pair of "Boston panties."

She kissed him deeply when he got into bed. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too. Today was a good day, Bellissima, but tomorrow will be amazing. We'll be in Brooklyn tomorrow night. I'll have met your mom, and we'll be less than 24 hours away from having a ring on your finger. Sara, I can't wait -- for any of it."

"Baby, listen. I don't know about the sleeping arrangements at my momma's house. She was really strict with boys when I was growing up, so I'm not sure how she'll feel about us sleeping together, let alone making love in her house. Plus, it's a 1-bedroom apartment. We shared the bedroom when I was growing up, and I know she got a really good air mattress for our visit. You may be out in the living room, with momma and I in her room."

"Bellissima, not sleeping next to you will suck; but I want to honor your mom. It's her house, and I would never disrespect her. If that's the case, you can make it up to me when we get back. Eden will be here by then, and she'd enjoy the show," he teased, and was rewarded with her delightful giggle.

"Andy, I know what you mean about the lying next to you. I feel so at ease around you. I've never slept this well in my life. I know the lovemaking, and the amazing mattress and Chili Pad help that, but I love sleeping next to you. When you leave in the morning, it's like a part of me left the bed with you."

Andy stroked her hair. "Sara, for about six months, I slept like shit. It got some better, but I figured I'd just have to learn to operate in a fog. Sleeping with you is amazing. You're like this wonderful, restorative drug. I'm completely hooked, by the way. We can gut out two nights, I think. Again, I want to respect your mom's wishes and honor her however we can. She did, after all, raise my absolute favorite human being ever."

She kissed him, and reached down to stroke his cock.

"We don't have to do that, you know?" he said. "I'm glad just to lie here with you."

She kissed him again, and increased her stroking.

"I want you to play hockey," she said.

"What?" he said, her hand job had him thoroughly distracted.

"Andy, you play so well. Watching you is amazing. I know Alex won't be there, but you and Cooper would be almost as good together. Baby, I'm so proud of you when I get to watch you play. I want our kids to know that their momma is not the only kick-ass athlete in the family," she smiled, and kissed him again.

Andy reached down and stopped her ministrations. "Sara, I want to be with you. That makes me happy. I would have no regrets about not playing hockey when that means I get to be a crew husband. Hockey can suck it. I just want to be with you."

She kissed him again, and resumed her pleasuring of him. He moaned, partly in pleasure and partly in frustration. "Damn you woman!" he said mockingly.

She rolled atop him, and pushed his boxer briefs down. She slid her panties over to the side and impaled herself on him.

"Now, Andy, listen to me," she said beginning to ride him slowly, "You would have no regrets, but I would. You told me you wanted me to be the most kick-ass version of me I could be. Well, do you think I don't want that for you? You are a great hockey player. Alex thinks so, he and Jess have both told me that. The Colton guys have all told their girlfriends what an awesome player you are. I would regret you not playing, Andy. Please, at least think about it."

He kissed her, and began to move in her in earnest.

She held her hand up. "Wait, baby. There's one more thing. I know we don't have to do this, but I want to. If we've got to give this up when we're at momma's I need to. I want you in me, or at least next to me all the damn time. Do you understand?"

He nodded and kissed her.

Sara sat up, and slowly removed the t-shirt. She playfully massaged her breasts, while looking him in the eyes. Andy moaned.

"Good. Now, my kick-ass hockey player -- please put me on my back and make love to me. I need a good cum so that I can sleep like a damn log. Tomorrow is a big day."

Andy smiled, and did as she requested. 20 minutes later, they were fast asleep.

12