All Comments on 'Finding Home Pt. 11-16'

by BadWriter75

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your TIME AND EFFORT!!

GREAT STORY!!

topofthehamtopofthehamabout 2 years ago

WOW!! That was one GREAT chapter/chapters. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 2 years ago

Great story just 1 correction. Because of his age and he went undrafted on his 18 the year therefore he is free to have any team approach him and offer him a PTO player try out contract. If he wants to play NCAa he can not sign a contract.

Also be careful with Jeannie and Alex as NCAA has rules about what she can receive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a good story, but kind of long (took all day, on and off, to read it). Seems like new nicknames get put in each 'episode'.

I had to look up what a PR was, as I knew it was personal something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many chapters put together at once. Should have been separated into 4 parts of 5-6 pages each. The story is enjoyable but the timeline seems quick on everything. 16 chapters and all this action that takes place is only 2 weeks. Seems a bit too much but is still a very enjoyable story that I can't wait for the next chapter..

HOG57headHOG57headabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Great story. Sex joy tears even a teensy bit of violence thanks

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

Geees I really like this story I wouldnt mind seeing it go eighty ninty chapters or more one of my all time favorites 55555555

SbeetSbeetabout 2 years ago

Great story, have read 3 times last 2 days. Thank you for not forgetting about the background characters , I really have enjoyed the characters you have developed and I am glad to see that you are Finishing out the stories of the minor players .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The GREAT goes on and on. Many thanks for such a great and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, well developed characters and an excellent tead overall. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been quite an enjoyable read!

But damn did this make me wven more #TeamEden lol

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

One of the longest posts I’ve read on the site, but it was definitely a page turner. These chapters were the best so far. I can’t wait to jump into the next in the series. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

My God what a long post, wow!!!!!

Still 5/5 for the storytelling

goatman96goatman964 months ago

Never refer to a Marine as a GI. If you do, you will likely be in the losing end of a fight if the Marine is close by.

GI's are Army personnel plain and simple. Marines are, well, Marines. The have a variety of nicknames, most of them uncomplimentary. A Marine is never referred to as a GI. I have not finished the story yet so will stop with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous