Finding Home Pt. 17-18

Story Info
Major life decisions are made.
32.6k words
4.83
9.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, thanks for reading and for the comments. I'm not sure what to say about all the nicknames -- except I've worked with college students my entire adult life and nicknames are a stock feature of collegiate life. I might humbly suggest (at the risk of sounding like a professorial ass) that we could all be better readers of prose than we currently are. I love the stories on this site that challenge me to that end. I trust you do as well. Please enjoy -- BadWriter75

Saturday

Sara led Andy up to their room and slowly undressed him. She teased him as she removed her dress, revealing the sexiest lingerie pairing he'd seen yet, and that, he realized, was saying something. From her knees, she slowly and lovingly began to pleasure him with her mouth. Andy groaned as she licked, sucked, and stroked his now fully engorged member. When she began moving her head up and down, he put his hand out to stop her.

"Bellissima, you need to stop. I'm about to cum," he groaned.

She giggled, "You know, that is the idea behind a blow job."

He smiled, "I want to have some in the tank for my lady."

"You took care of your lady, and then some, this afternoon. It's your lady's turn to take care of you. Besides," she grinned at him, "I think my protein levels are a little low. I need some yummy Andy to boost my performance. There's this hot guy who keeps telling me I'm a phenomenal athlete. I don't want to disappoint him."

He grabbed her arms and gently pulled her to her feet. "Sara, you could never disappoint me, I don't think."

He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. "I love that you want to take care of me, but damned if my math skills aren't deteriorating rapidly. Bellissima, please take pity on your fiancé and help him do some simple addition."

She giggled, and scooted over on the bed. "Get that beautiful ass of yours in this bed. I would be more than happy to help my man out."

He crawled in next to her, and she pounced on him. They kissed passionately for several minutes. In that time, she removed her lingerie, and Andy reveled in look of his lovely fiancé.

"Damn you are beautiful," he growled.

"Thank you," she smiled at him. "I feel that way when you look at me."

"I'm just seeing what's there, Bellissima."

"Not true," she said forcefully. "Baby, I've had plenty of guys look at me because they think I'm hot. I've had guys stare at my chest and my ass. I know what that feels like."

She kissed him softly. "Not my man. I know you think I'm hot as hell. But when you look at me, you love me. You think I'm beautiful, not just a piece of ass. That's what girls mean when they say, 'Find a guy who looks at you like Andy looks at Sara.' It was on display tonight."

Andy smiled at her. "I really want to talk about this, but I also want to do some math. Which do you prefer?"

She kissed him, then moved down to his neck. She began slowly stroking his cock as she made her way down. When she got to his stomach, she paused. "Damn I love a man with abs. Baby, you are fine as hell. No wonder heifers be showing up at restaurants," she giggled.

When she got to his hardness, she spun her body around until her wetness found his ready mouth. "Mmmmm, and damn," she hummed on his member as he licked the length of her womanhood. Andy got right to work, using his fingers as well as his mouth. He was close to cumming, so he didn't want to waste time. All too soon, he was emptying himself into her mouth. He stayed at his task, and was rewarded with her orgasm shortly after his own.

She moved off him, and put her head on his chest. She was glistening from the orgasm, and Andy kissed her head and stroked her hair as they lay there.

"It was for closure, Sara."

She looked up at him questioningly.

"Heather came to get closure. She talked shit about me after she broke up with me six years ago. Well, then she went off to college and ran into guys just trying to screw her. She realized that maybe I wasn't that bad, after all. Fast forward to today, and she and Austin are serious, but she needed closure after treating me so poorly," he paused.

"What I didn't realize is that I needed closure, too. I did care for her, and we did mean something to one another at one point in time. When a girl you care about calls you a 'big-dicked freak,' it does impact a young man. I needed to hear her say she screwed up, just like I needed to forgive her. I thought I had, but I found out tonight I was wrong about that."

She kissed him. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Here I thought she was trying to move on my man."

He smiled at her, "Well, you were in good company. Priya thought that as well, and she's known Heather almost as long as I have. They were friends in high school. She thought she was making another run, as well."

They were still in the silence, contented to hold one another. Finally, Andy spoke.

"Five years," he said.

She lifted her head on his chest to look at him.

"I learned to play the guitar five years ago. Life being deployed alternates between adrenaline out the wazoo, and abject boredom. You know me, I don't really do boredom. Romeo taught me how to play. We played together all the time. He was a fantastic guitar player. Pretty soon, we were playing at Mexican restaurants, and quinceañeras. Now, it's like lots of things from that period in my life -- I'm a bit hesitant to pick it back up."

"So why tonight? I know you did it for Ellen, but why now?" she asked softly.

"Two reasons: first, Ellen needed it. I love my sister, and something's up with her. It may just be the decision they have to make. I don't know. But I thought this would help cheer her up and maybe clear her mind. She did her best to do the same for me when I came home."

Sara kissed him again, "I'd say you did very well on that front."

"The second reason is you. Sara, I've got shit I need to work through. I need to be a good man -- I want to be the best man I can be. I want to be there for you and our kids. If I just sit around and live in my own head, it goes to shit in a hurry. But if I can focus on being present for other people, and becoming the man I need to be able to do that? I think I've got a puncher's chance. An amazing woman wants to spend her life with me. I owe it to her to get my shit together."

He felt a tear fall on his chest.

"Baby, I think I need you to call my birth father," she said softly.

"Sara that was a stupid idea. I know how much that causes you pain. Please forget I ever mentioned it," he said tensely.

She kissed him again.

"Baby, you're facing your demons left and right for me; for us; for our kids. And I can't put my big girl panties on and let you reach out to my dad? Hell. No."

"You are a good man, and you deserve a good woman. I totally understand what you're saying. And if we can be there for one another, and do this shit together, I'm in. I love you, Andy. You deserve a woman, not a scared little girl hiding behind her momma's skirts."

This time, he kissed her. "For the record," he said grinning, "I much prefer you without any panties -- big girl or otherwise."

"Well, you know," she smiled back at him, "I'm not wearing any panties right now. In fact, all I have on at this moment is my engagement ring. Is 'Damn Fine Andy' up for another round?"

"Why don't you check, Mrs. DeGroat?"

She reached down and felt his hardness. "Mmm. 'Damn fine Andy' is like the rest of Andy. Always there when his woman needs him."

She slid on top and him and quickly impaled herself on Andy's manhood. He reached for her majestic breasts and began to tease her nipples. Sara moaned and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Nice and slow, baby. Nice and slow," she purred.

She sat up and pressed her body against his hands as he fondled her breasts. Sara threw her head back and moaned loudly as he slowly pistoned in and out of her. Andy knew he had never seen anything as sensual as Sara writhing on his dick. He could smell her need, and she was making him absolutely crazy.

"You up for a good pounding?" he growled at her.

She smiled at him. "If it means I'm getting my man from behind, absolutely. Can't go slow?"

"Nope. You drive me crazy. You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I'm afraid you've got me all worked up."

She leaned forward, kissed him again, and whispered in his ear. "Baby, I want you to take me from behind. Give it to me nice and hard. Make me scream my man's name. I want the whole house to know that we cannot keep our hands off one another."

She bit his bottom lip gently before she rolled off him and stuck her phenomenal ass in the air. Andy smiled, and lined up behind her. In one thrust, he was balls deep in Sara.

She pushed back into him, and he began to pound her delectable snatch as hard and fast as he could. She met him thrust for thrust, and true to her word, was very vocal and very loud as he gave it to her. Andy knew he could not last too much longer, so he reached forward and began gently pulling on Sara's nipples. Her very vocal response let him know that she was close as well, and he had about half a dozen thrusts left before he exploded within her. For the second time that day, Sara covered Andy as her orgasm spewed forth from her well-used quim.

They both fell forward, and were out of it until they heard someone banging on the wall. "Droobie, honest to God -- we get it already," yelled Jessica. Andy and Sara began laughing, and Andy hollered his apology.

He kissed Sara gently. "Well, Mrs. DeGroat -- mission accomplished. Don't worry, I won't throw you under the bus with the crazy pregnant woman." She giggled.

"Shower?" he asked.

"Can we do that and not go for Round 3?" she asked him.

"Yeah, well I think 'Damn fine Andy' is probably done for the night," he grinned. "But don't worry. He'll be ready to go first thing tomorrow morning."

She kissed him deeply. "Well then, let's go. And baby, I will hold you to tomorrow morning. I know there might come a day when we're not hot for each other all the time, but for the life of me I can't imagine it."

"Well, let's work hard to make sure that day never comes. I'll do my best not to look like 'sad Thor' someday," he joked.

"Who's 'sad Thor?'" she asked him.

He kissed her and helped her get out of bed. As they showered, he explained Thor's drunken, overweight state in the last Avengers movie.

__________________________________________________________

The next morning, Andy woke up as quietly as he could, threw on his Batman sleep shorts, and a tank top, and headed down for coffee. The cook had helpfully brewed some more than passable coffee, and Andy got a cup for Sara and a cup for himself. Seeing that his grandfather had already read the Globe, he grabbed it and headed back upstairs.

He set the coffee down on the bedside stand, and went to use the facilities and brush his teeth. When he came out of the bathroom, the lovely, naked vision of his fiancé stretching like a cat greeted him.

"Damn," he muttered. "Bellissima, you are absolutely stunning."

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Your grandmother says a woman in love always looks good next to her man. My man gave me good loving last night, and snuggled me to sleep. Damn right I look good. I got some Vitamin A, and two healthy doses of Vitamin D," she giggled. He slid into the bed and went to kiss her. She put up her hand to stop him.

"Uggh. Sorry baby. My turn in the bathroom, then we can play," she said sweetly.

As she was in the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. Andy went to the bathroom door first to let Sara know, and then opened the bedroom door. Kail burst into the room.

"What the hell is it with the people in this house? Even the OG's were getting it on last night. One room would get quiet and then another would start up. Poor Eden and I need counseling, and boyfriends. It sucks being around all the beautiful people."

Andy looked at her and smiled, "So, should I let Miles know he needs to buckle up, then?"

"Damn skippy you do. That boy is going to get all of Power Girl -- you feel me?"

Just then, Sara came out of the bathroom.

"Kisses! You are alive. I wondered if maybe Dreamy hadn't -- you know -- you to death?"

Sara giggled. "Nope. I'm alive and very well, thank you."

"Hand to God, at one point Elsa and I thought the ceiling was going to come down on us."

Andy laughed. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but the bedroom above the guest room is not ours," he grinned.

Kail looked at him stunned. "So which bedroom is above ours?"

At that moment, Jessica walked by the open door. "Our bedroom is above the guest room." She smirked as she walked by and didn't even break stride. She waved over her shoulder, and Andy heard her laughing as she went down the stairs.

Once Kail stopped laughing, she got to the point of her visit. "So, just a heads up, Eden and I are heading to breakfast with Jake and Grace. We gotta make sure my bitch is still alive as well. Plus, it's pep talk time before the interview with the OG's. Then, Jake is going to take us to the place he shares with the Broquard's and the O'Leary's. We're kinda curious to see where my girl Gracie is going to end up, you feel me DeHotties?" she grinned. "I'll text you when we go to lunch, because then we go ring shopping for another one of you heifers. There is seriously something in the damn water."

______________________________________________________________

Andy and Sara made love in the shower. This was not as frantic as last night's coupling. They took their time, and sensually enjoyed one another's bodies. Ten minutes after they stepped out of the shower, they met his sisters and their spouse's downstairs. The Judge was going to drop Kail and Eden off, before returning to take Helen to her interview with Grace. Plans were made to rendezvous for lunch, before people headed in various directions for the afternoon. Dre, Alex, and Andy were going to head to John Moses' home to see if they could be of service. Time permitting, there would be a tour of Groton, so that Andy's Colton friends could see all the nostalgia-generating paraphernalia the school held.

_______________________________________________________________

The three DeGroat siblings and their spouse/fiancés slid into a booth at The Friendly Toast. Andy sat between his sisters, and their respective partner sat across the table from them. Sara giggled as she sat between Alex and Christopher. Once they had ordered, Christopher broached a topic no one saw coming.

"So, my lovely fiancé got a very encouraging call at six this morning from my brother," he said grinning. Ellen turned bright red as he spoke.

"OK, so why is Ellen turning Groton scarlet all of a sudden?" asked Jessica.

Christopher nodded to her, and she shared her tale.

"So, Cooper has a serious girlfriend," she began.

"Sydney is totally adorable," interjected Sara.

"I agree. That girl is special," said Jessica. "You know, for being gay and an ass slapper, you Hughes men have rebounded remarkably well," she smirked.

"Well, with Droobie's encouragement, Cooper and Sydney spent the night together last night," a smiling Ellen shared. "He called me yesterday afternoon, a bit nervous, and asked me for some pointers for their time together." She once again turned Groton crimson.

As the chuckles around the table died down, she resumed her story. "At 6 AM Christopher's phone goes off. It's Cooper -- and he wants to talk to me. Apparently last night went very well. The lady was quite pleased, and he wanted to thank me. They also wanted to know what an appropriate thank-you gift would be for Drew," she said smiling. "I told them we'd go see your cigar guy today. A box of your favorites would go a long way to say thank you."

"That's very thoughtful, and very unnecessary," said Andy. "Besides, I doubt they want to drop the $300 for a box of those sticks."

"Mr. and Mrs. Hughes, senior, are quite insistent," said a grinning Christopher. "They don't know about last night, but they met Sydney in New York City at your engagement party. My mom absolutely loves her. Apparently, they text or Marco Polo one another daily. My dad is on Cloud 9. All he sees are tall, bright, beautiful women interested in his sons, and he's seeing very talented, athletic grandkids in his future."

Andy nodded.

"Speaking of the future, Ellen and I could really use your advice," he admitted. Jessica and Andy looked at one another pensively, until Jess nodded at him. Andy sat back a bit in the booth.

"Sara had a great idea -- or -- at least I think it's a great idea. Let me start with a question: what's here in Boston that would not wait a year or even five years for the two of you?"

Ellen and Christopher looked at one another. "Well, other than Christopher's job, there's not much. I mean, he would like to make partner one day, so leaving the firm now would certainly postpone that goal."

"OK. So, let me cut to the chase: what if Ellen took the job with Donna, and Christopher auditioned for Broadway roles -- instead of getting another architecture gig?" Andy asked smiling.

He continued, "Look. Sara and I had a great talk when we were thinking through putting my name in for the NHL draft. Playing pro hockey was never my dream. It was not that hard for me to pass on it. I'd like to think I still know the two of you well enough to know that this plan would allow you both to pursue your dream career. Christopher, you're a hell of an architect, but at the end of the day, you made the sensible decision -- not the one to chase your dream. I get it, and as Ellen's brother, I appreciate what you did. But, since you'll have a serious sugar momma, why not pursue that dream now? The two of you could evaluate every year where you are, and decide on an annual basis," Andy proposed thoughtfully.

"Drew, work is one thing. But family is another. Both our families will be in Boston, or at least really close to Boston. We want to be near family," said Ellen.

"Please know that we would come see you," said Jessica. "Once the baby gets here, and we get back to Boston, we'll have the flexibility of an academic schedule. I know Sara would love any and all excuses to come see you in New York City. Plus, with Gina there, you will have family in the Five Burroughs. Besides, it's an hour and fifteen-minute flight from Boston to NYC."

"Look, we don't want you to feel like you absolutely must come back. You have options. You guys are just starting out. We just want you to know that we're behind you, whatever the two of you decide," said Andy.

"My firm now has three major projects at Colton, plus the remodel on your house," Christopher said, nodding to Andy and Sara. "The ice arena remodel was my 'Misfits' moment. My boss was blown away by the design. The fact that Mike and Priya loved it didn't hurt, either. There have been a few tweaks, but essentially the vision is mine. That's a big deal for me and my career. When you add it up, there's roughly $40 million dollars of work that's mine. There's no way I could leave before the first of the year. If I told them we were going to NYC now, there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'd work as an architect in Boston again -- like ever. Drew, I appreciate what you're proposing, and yes; Broadway sounds amazing. But I really do love my work. We love the adulting that this decision is making us do. And -- we love the fact that Ellen's siblings have our backs. We do not take that for granted."

"Thank you, Droobie," said Ellen sweetly. "It does mean a lot to us.

She paused and smiled at him, "But -- enough about us. What are the two of you going to do? I hear the Carlson house is in your future."

Andy looked at Sara and smiled. He nodded to her, and she spoke first, "I'll either go to law school, or be a stay-at-home mom." She looked at Andy as she said this, sporting a huge smile on her face. Jessica saw the expression on his face and began laughing. She spoke some amused Russian to Alex.

123456...9