Finding Home Pt. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Outfit is fine. Jessica helped me. She has some summer stuff, well, let's just say that she won't be able to wear it this summer, anyway. I'm trying to look like the wife of a Boston prep-school asshole," she giggled.

"Well, you missed on that one," he replied. "No way a prep school asshole has such a beautiful wife. I'd say he's a very fortunate and blessed man."

"Baby, if it's OK, I asked Jessica and Alex to join us. Since this is our first time doing this, I wanted as many eyes on it as we can get. Jessica is like your grandmother, very elegant and refined -- but fun and younger. If Jessica likes it, I'm willing to bet I will as well," explained Sara.

They walked out of the Commons, and got into Andy's truck. "I had a quick chat with Christopher on Sunday night as we were flying back. I told him we needed three things -- or at least we needed to be able to add these three things: a big shower -- like 4'x6'. We need an in-law-suite, or at least a good-sized second bedroom with its own bathroom. I'd also really like some sort of three-season room where we can put in a brick oven, and I can smoke an occasional cigar. It's not a man cave, just an enthusiasts' room," he smiled.

"I get the cigars, but why the brick oven?" asked Sara.

"Well, I emailed Mark, the owner of Lucali. He's a great guy. He said if I had a brick oven, and we could find some home-canned tomatoes, like in a Mason jar, we could come close to replicating the Lucali margherita pizza. Since I know my lovely wife misses that little slice of Brooklyn, I thought I'd give it a whack," said Andy. "The first couple of go-rounds will probably suck, but we'll stay after it," he smiled.

She grabbed his hand, and kissed it. "You really do spoil me, baby," she said. "That's so thoughtful of you."

"Like I told you this morning, I'm trying to do the little things, Sara; I really am. If a brick pizza oven communicates how much I love you, then let's put one in. I actually like to cook, so this will be fun, I think," he paused. "Plus, you make me so incredibly happy. If Brooklyn-style brick oven pizza makes you happy, I'm in."

___________________________________________________________

Jessica and Christopher were rock stars. In places where Sara was uncertain, Jessica helped her think through why. Christopher painted vivid pictures of what each house could be -- not just what it currently looked like. In the end, the third house they toured was the winner. It was a 3-bedroom, two-story Cape Cod located 2 blocks from campus. The second and third bedrooms shared a jack-and-jill suite, and the master bathroom could be remodeled to include the size of shower they both enjoyed. There was a space off the back patio that could easily be turned into a 3-season room, and Christopher suggesting putting a garage door on one side to make it a four-season room. Having made their decision, they left the negotiating to Jane and Helen. At dinner that evening, they got the phone call letting them know the seller had accepted their offer. Since it was a cash transaction, they could close on Friday any time after noon that day.

____________________________________________________________

At Calculous tutoring group that afternoon, Grace pulled Andy aside. "I wanted to talk to you away from the Commons," she explained. "Two things we need to talk about: first, your grandmother and your aunt want to interview me for a job. I'm not certain, but I'm guessing you had a hand in this. If you did, I just want to get a feel for what you're thinking before I talk to them. Second, Ellen just texted us to let us know that they need us in New York next week for the entire week. We're basically shooting 10 hours a day for 5 days. Sara told me about your Calculous 'history,'" she grinned. "Could you handle tutoring while I'm gone? It would probably just be Jeannie and Cooper. The cheerleader's never show up, and Haylee and Sydney will be in NYC with the rest of us."

Andy whistled, "OK, so for the first thing: my grandmother and my aunt run an investment group that manages over $500 million in assets. The majority of that is our family holdings, and they've offered me a job running it, eventually. I'm changing my major to finance, and there's a plan in place for me to gradually take over running the group. From what I can tell, that kind of group needs an analyst who's a kick ass mathematician. Now, I might be wrong, but if they want to interview you, I'm guessing I was right. When I think about someone I trust, who I could see working with long-term, who's also a kick ass mathematician, well -- Grace - you're on the top of that list. In fact, you're the only name on that list. They know you want to do further work, and they may have some suggestions for you on that front. Just hear them out, would be all I would ask."

"Second, yes -- of course. That sucks for the rest of us. The Commons will feel really lonely, and be freakishly quiet." He paused, "So hey, please keep this on the down low to the class. I don't want the cheerleaders showing up at the Commons because they know you're all out of town for the week. I saw too many guys in the Corps get sideways with women in similar situations. I really want to avoid any such drama."

Grace smiled, "Thank you, and thank you. There are some interesting things being done with math and market analysis that go beyond what's historically been done with simple amortization. Dr. Land actually did her Ph.D work in some of that. She'd be a good one to talk with. She did her work at MIT, so the Boston connection keeps popping up."

"I will keep it quiet. Again, I'll tell Jen -- I mean Dr. Land - and ask her to keep it on the down low. She's a woman who has a good sense about who's skanky and who's not. She'll totally understand. If push comes to shove, you're welcome to invite Cooper to crash with you. He could sleep in my bed if you need it."

Andy kissed her on the cheek, and hugged her. She blushed. "Andy?" she asked hesitantly. "Could we sit down for one second, there is one more thing." She sat silent for a time before she spoke again.

"The other night when we -- well - you know. I feel really bad about that -- not what we did, because that was amazing. I feel bad because I wanted you to do the things you said you almost did. I wanted you inside me, badly. When I saw -- well how big you are -- I was scared at first, but then I just wanted you." She paused again, "I tell you that to let you know that I really respect what you did. But also, to tell you that if we end up working together, I'm going to tell Sara all of this. I want to be careful. Eden told me she doesn't trust herself around you yet, and I totally get it. Just talking about it now has me pretty worked up. I love Sara. I won't do anything to jeopardize your life together."

"Thank you, Grace," said Andy softly. "You are very special to Sara and I both. I laugh sometimes, because I think I could be happy with any of the four of you. But I also trust Eden's judgment. She knew better than we did that Sara and I need to be together. She's right. I feel a sense of peace with Sara I've never known. If and when that time comes, I'd love it if we could talk to Sara together."

____________________________________________________________

Hockey night was again a packed house. Aunt Jane sat with Helen, Jessica, and the Misfits. Andy could see them talking and laughing, and generally enjoying each other's company. Christopher had dinner with Cooper and Sydney before coming to the rink. He sat with Haylee and Sydney close to the rest of the family, but out of earshot. Andy smiled as he saw the two girls talking and laughing with his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

Cooper came out chippy as hell. Andy found out later about Max Ross and his shenanigans. It seems Sara was not the only tall, attractive, female athlete he'd propositioned. Andy pulled him off Max the first time, and noted Max's brother, Ethan, defending his sibling. As the two sides separated, Andy pulled Ethan aside, "What's the deal here, Ross? It's not like Cooper to be this salty."

"What happened is that my brother is a dick. He hit on Sydney this morning, and Sara, too. He's been running his mouth about how Alex is washed up," said an exasperated Ethan. "I'm sorry Andy."

Andy smiled, "Well, good job standing up for your brother. It's what family does, man. Much respect."

Ethan smiled back, "Thanks Andy -- and for what it's worth. You really should kick his ass."

Andy switched defensive pairings with Cooper, letting him skate with Alex, and then buried a shoulder in Max Ross's chin the next shift on the ice. College hockey players are required to wear a full facemask. However, since these were just summer scrimmages, Max had opted for a half-shield. This left his chin vulnerable in a way he was not used to. The Lilliputian man lay there on the ice, not moving for a good while. Andy checked on him, and noted his eyes rolling around in his head. He waved his arms, and play was stopped.

Colton's coach and trainer came on the ice. "Aw hell, Andy. You kill him?" asked Coach Gennady.

Andy grinned, "Sorry, I guess I hit him a bit high. I was a Bantam the last time I played with a guy his size."

"Well, he's been running his mouth and he had it coming. It takes a hell of a lot to get Hughes fired up like that. Funny thing about this game: you talk too much shit and then you get your head knocked off," laughed the coach.

Max was helped off the ice. The crowd was polite in its applause as he woozily made his way to the locker room, and practice resumed. But, in a display of the true sentiment of the campus - chants of 'Break his jaw!' 'Break his jaw!' met Andy on his next shift.

A fired-up Jeannie Flannery pitched a shutout during the scrimmage, and had the absolute attention of the capacity crowd. Chants of "Crimson! Crimson!" rocked the small arena each time she made a save. Andy and Alex could only shake their heads and laugh. An amazing young woman had blossomed in a way that defied explanation. Andy surmised there was more to her story, but it was Jeannie's to tell, and she'd tell it when she was ready to, and not until then.

As both groups skated past one another after practice, Ethan Ross pulled Andy aside. "I know I should be pissed, but my brother really is a dick. My dad chews his ass out all the time. I don't know if it's little man syndrome, or what. Thanks for not killing him. He got his bell rung, but at least you didn't break his jaw," he grinned. "Being a dick is one thing, being a dumbass is altogether different."

"Again Ethan, you stood up for your brother. Please know that's all I was doing. Sydney and Sara are beautiful women. Dudes are going to hit on them; I get it. But Alex is my brother. Talk shit about him and we're going to have a problem," he explained.

Ethan nodded his head. "My dad took us to see Groton play when you were in high school. That was the best high school team he'd ever seen. He's a big fan of Andre and Brian. He's coming up on Thursday night just because they're going to be here. Any chance my dad could meet them? It would be a big deal to him."

Andy patted him on the back. "Absolutely. Dre and Jake are good people. I'd be happy to make the introductions."

"Are you really thinking about playing for us this year? We were pretty good last year -- but we were young. If you play, we could be downright salty."

"I am. Sara wants me to play, we just have to make the timing work. I'm not skipping my honeymoon for a holiday college hockey tournament. My best friend and his wife are expecting their first child, and Jessica is due in December. They've both asked me to be the baby's godfather. I missed too much for 6 years being away playing Jarhead. I won't do that again. I'd like to practice with you in the fall, and then suit up after the first of the year. We'll see if coach is good with that."

"Well, I know all the guys -- except my brother -- are 100% on board with you playing. We need you, man. We don't have a ton of Top-5 prospects skating in our league," said Ethan enthusiastically.

"That was a long time ago, my man," chuckled Andy. "But it's starting to come back to me. Sara's all in, so we just need to make the timing work. I've got bigger fish to fry in December than returning to hockey."

__________________________________________________________

Andy skated off the ice to greet his cheering section. His grandmother caught his eye. "You did well tonight, Andrew," she said smiling.

"It's starting to come back to me," said Andy, as he kissed her cheek. "Though skating next to Alex has me feeling like a PeeWee all over again."

"That's not what I'm talking about Andrew David, and you know it. Kail informed me of that young man's boorish behavior. You dealt with him appropriately," she smiled coyly.

Andy's face darkened. His grandmother recognized the look immediately. "Andrew, what's wrong?" asked his grandmother. Sara stood beside him, and she grabbed his face and kissed him. She nodded to him, touching her nose to his, and answered for him. "Andy can be very violent, as his service record bears witness. He thinks his fits of violence are going to scare me away, because I'll think he's a monster. He forgets that I know he only unleashes that beast to protect people -- especially people he loves." She giggled, "Don't worry Grandma Helen, I'll make sure he knows how much I appreciate the way he looks out for me and protects me. Andy bites, but only when someone threatens his family."

"Andrew, I don't always agree with your grandfather, but we both agree that 'Speak softly, and carry a big stick' is terribly wise. You did that this evening. Sara and I are both very proud of you. I see there are some others who are as well," she said, nodding her head to the group behind Andy, all of them female, waiting to talk to him. To his shock and surprise, Elizabeth and Sophia were at the head of the pack. Max had earned quite the reputation among Colton's female population, and his comeuppance was a very welcome development.

Andy received their congratulations, and then wearily headed to the locker room. He was bone-tired. The events of the day had jumped on his back, and he was tired from the emotion of it all. He and his fiancé had purchased a house. He had unresolved issues with Eden, and perhaps worse, he had no idea how to resolve them. Two of his high school teammates were coming to town. All of this had started at 5 AM. The walk back to the Commons with all his gear would feel like a fully-loaded 20-mile ruck march.

As he exited the locker room, a Secret Service agent took his bag. "We'll take that Sgt. DeGroat," and he smiled at Andy.

"Thanks," said a flummoxed Andy.

"It'll be waiting for you at your residence," said the agent. Sara and Eden were waiting for him, along with his grandmother and Aunt Jane.

"Andrew, please come and give your favorite aunt a hug and kiss. I'm leaving in the morning." He did as she commanded. "Now, thank you. This has been a wonderful visit. I thank you for the use of your room -- or I guess now it's yours and Sara's room. Your Uncle Henry and I are so happy for you both."

Sara hugged and kissed her, and then they both did the same for Helen. "Christopher and I are going back in the morning, as well. Sara tells me we'll see you both this weekend. I can't wait to see you. I love you, dear," said his grandmother.

"I love you too. Thank you. Thank you both," said Andy. They walked out of the ice rink with the two matriarchs, saw them into the Suburban, and then turned to the Commons.

"Come on, Rex. You're a bit worse for the wear, aren't you?" asked Eden.

"I am that, Commander Tano. Thanks for noticing," he grinned at her.

"Baby, put your arms around us. We'll go slow," Sara said softly. "Let the women who love you take care of you." They got on either side of him, and he gladly put his arms around the two women.

As they began to walk, Andy turned to Eden, "Max hit on you this past year, didn't he?"

"Hit on? No. Stalked would be more accurate. He's a troll. I know Grace called him a Hobbit, but I like Hobbits," she laughed. "There's not much to like about that guy. You seem to be good at taking out the trash, Rex."

Andy stopped. He turned and looked at Eden, "Are we OK? You and I, I mean."

Eden teared up, hugged him, and gave him a long kiss on the cheek. "We are. Jessica is wonderful, by the way, and so is your fiancé. They've both been very helpful. I love you, Andy. And I know that you love me. But we both know that you love me like a sister -- and, well -- unless you're a porn site, having sex with your sister is frowned upon. You have two wonderful sisters, so you know how this goes. I've never had a brother, so it's just taking some getting used to."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, Snips," said Andy softly.

"And big brother? I have something to tell you," she said, smiling wickedly. "Ethan Ross asked me out. I told him I would love to, but it's been a crazy week, and I just needed a chance to catch my breath. Just know that when we get back from NYC, he will be taking me out."

"And when he shows up to collect you, I'll be sure to be cleaning my sniper rifle," Andy grinned.

_____________________________________________________________

Andy did as he was instructed when they got back to the Commons. Shower, brush teeth, put on comfortable sleeping clothes. He went to bed, and Sara joined him shortly. She too was wearing comfortable pajamas, nothing overtly sexy -- though, in truth -- and found anything she wore sexy. She kissed him softly, and snuggled in next to him.

"Good night baby. Sleep well -- you owe me a song and an orgasm tomorrow morning," she giggled. "I love you."

He kissed her cheek. "I love you too, Chewie," he held it in, but then burst into laughter. She giggled.

"So, we're going to Boston this weekend?" he asked her as they lay there.

She turned to face him, and began caressing his cheek. "We are. Here's what I want for my birthday. We'll close on the house at 1 PM. Baby, I really want to drive down, not helicopter. We can talk that way, and it's only about 2-2 1/2 hours. I texted Priya, and we've having dinner with them on Friday night -- just the four of us. Then, Saturday we're going furniture shopping with Christopher and Ellen. We'll have dinner with your family on Saturday night, and we can have a repeat of the Sunday we had when we were there last. We'll drive back on Sunday afternoon in time for our evening with our roommates."

"And you're sure that's what you want?" he asked.

"Baby, the last time we were there was so overwhelming. I don't even really remember what your room looks like. Jessica told me about the trophy room in the basement, and I really want to see that. I want to know Mike and Priya. They've known you forever, Andy, and I want to know that part of your life. Jessica spilled the beans and told me there are pictures of you with long, hockey hair. I absolutely have to see those," she giggled and kissed him. "Plus, we need furniture, and Ellen is really struggling with her decision to come back to Boston. Donna really wants her to stay, and she's made your sister an amazing offer. Christopher has even gotten calls from architects in Manhattan wanting to hire him. She needs us, Andy. They both do."

He kissed her, "Your wish is my command, Bellissima." She turned back away from him, slid next to him, and grabbed his hand, placing it on her breast, sighing as she did so.

"Good night, my love," he said softly.

Tuesday

Sara woke up at 2 AM, aware of Andy's absence. She slowly sat up, and looked around the darkened Commons. Finally, she saw him by the door. He had rolled one of the picture frames near the Commons doors. Using the light from the breezeway, he was looking at the pictures. She could tell, despite the relative darkness, that he had his Andy face on. His posture and the tilt of his head were dead giveaways. Quietly, she got out of bed and made her way over to him.

1...34567...22