Finding Home Pt. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher joined him again for the last song of the night. He addressed the gathered folks, "So we're offering this last song as a kind of penance. The last time Andy and I sang this, we were wooing women," the room laughed. "We completely overlooked the primary significance of this song, which is the celebration of a new life. So, Alex and Jessica, please accept this with our congratulations and our most profound apologies."

Christopher found an acoustic version of "Isn't She Lovely?" earlier that evening. Andy listened to the cover, and downloaded the chord chart for the song. They played and sang as they had for a decade, listening carefully to one another while Christopher lost himself in the music. Andy smiled as he watched his friend and soon-to-be brother-in-law sing. His idea for Christopher to try Broadway seemed more and more feasible to him as they sang. In fact, by the end of the song he was convinced it was a damn good idea.

The song ended, and Jessica tearfully came and embraced them both. Sara came as well, and hugged her man. "Baby, that was so amazing. Selfishly, I liked the other one better though." She said with a grin on her face.

He chuckled. "Well, there was intentionality behind what I did the first time," he grinned at her. "Please know that sentiment has not changed." He kissed her.

__________________________

Andy helped Christopher break down the entire set up, and loaned his truck to Grace and Jake. While Jake could not drive a stick shift, Grace could, and so they set out for their hotel with Grace behind the wheel. Andy smiled to himself as they drove away.

It was after midnight before he and Sara headed up the stairs.