Finding Home Pt. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was looking at the frame that held her pictures. He was studying the photos of Sara from her fitting. The intensity on his face was softened by his smile. His eyes were focused and smoldering, but his mouth and the rest of his face told the story of a man in love. She slid behind him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," he said softly.

"You can't sleep?"

"My body has this annoying habit of waking me up every 2-3 hours to make sure no one is trying to kill me. I suspect that will go away eventually," he sighed. "Then I started thinking about our house -- and that made me happy. And then I wanted to look at your face, but I didn't want to wake you, or freak you out if you woke up and I was just staring at you like some kind of weird PTSD insomniac. So, since I didn't have enough time to look at all these earlier today, I figured I'd use the light from the breezeway. That worked, for a time. Now, I just keep thinking about stuff," he explained.

"Are you thinking about bad stuff?" she asked softly, her voice tainted with concern.

"No," he chuckled. "I've been thinking about kids' names. Like, as in for our children. I'm kind of stuck at the moment, since I don't know the names for Baby Fedorov."

"I do. Jennifer Elizabeth if it's a girl, and David Andrew if it's a boy," she said. "What names were you thinking about?"

"Damn Bellissima, I must love you. You're going to think I'm a complete psycho, but here they are: Helena Louise for a girl. Evan Alexander for a boy."

She thought for a moment, smiling as she did so. She softly kissed his neck before asking, "Why not Helen for the girl? Is your grandmother's name really Helena?"

"No. It's Helen. It's an homage to our daughter's mother," he said tenderly.

"Baby, there's no Helena in my name," she said.

"No, but that is the name of the secret identity of the Huntress: Helena Bertinelli. She grew up without a father, as well. It's a way to pay homage to you and Momma G, I guess. Louise is your mom's middle name."

"Yes, it is," she squeezed him a bit tighter and kissed his cheek.

"Evan was my dad's middle name, and it's also grandpa's middle name. I'm sure you can guess the Alexander part," he said.

"I love them. Are you sure you don't want an Andrew, Jr.?" she asked quietly.

"I am. My dad was an orphan. I think we'll be doing well just to have a son -- let alone worrying about that kind of legacy. Plus, I don't want him called Junior. A kid named Junior is just asking to get his ass kicked," he chuckled.

"I think we'll need more than two names, baby. Three -- at least. I like Eden Jane," said Sara after a bit. "We could just call her Jane."

He took her hand, and brought her to the front of him. They kissed deeply. "You are so amazingly beautiful," he said. "I am so blessed."

"Yes, you are, Mr. DeGroat," she smiled. "Now, I don't know about you, but talking about baby's names makes me want to practice making one."

"That sounds amazing. But as I recall, I owe you a song."

"Mmm. Are you taking requests?" she cooed.

"Not tonight. I want to switch it up a bit. Do you know who Chris Stapleton is?"

"I do, kind of. He sang with Justin Timberlake at some awards show. It was amazing."

"Well, when I woke up thinking maybe people were trying to kill me, but then I immediately remembered we're now homeowners, this song would not get out of my head." Andy began to sway with her, hearing the music clearly in his own head. In time, he began singing.

I used to spend my nights out at the barroom.

Liquor was the only love I'd known.

But you rescued me from reaching for the bottom.

And brought me back from being too far gone.

You're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey.

You're as sweet as Strawberry wine.

You're as warm as a glass of brandy.

Honey I stay stoned, on your love, all the time.

Andy's gravelly voice did great service to the original. Sara could feel, in her chest, what her mom talked about: her man had soul. He had suffered and seen violence and death, and it created a depth to him that only the blues or roots music could express. Of course, he'd choose this song. There was a gritty reality to it that resonated with his soul. Knowing that her man was singing to her from that place -- not the place she knew and loved -- but from a place deep within himself, moved her to tears. They kept dancing, and he kept serenading her in his gravelly, bluesy way.

When he was done, she was quiet for a time. They kept swaying, but said nothing. After a bit, she spoke softly, "That's my new favorite."

He looked into her face. "Really? I didn't think a girl from Brooklyn who grew up on R&B would be a Chris Stapleton fan."

"Baby, you sang those other songs for me -- or to me. You sang this song about us. You can sing whatever you want because you're a good singer -- but country and the blues are where you live, really. I love you, and I love that you sing about us. I love that you wake up in the middle of the night, worried that someone might be trying to kill you -- and then you remember that we own a house, and you're thinking about our kid's names, and that you want to look at me," she said tenderly. She kissed him, and moved her hand to caress his manhood. "Pictures are fine, but I really want you to look at me naked while we're making love. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect. Lead the way, my love."

They walked back to their bed. Sara sat him on the edge of the bed, stood before him, and slowly took off her shirt. She heard his breath catch as he caught sight of her breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard, and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself down. Her body was screaming at her to let her man take her. But she wanted to slow down -- to show the depth of love for him that he had shown when he sang to her. She bent down and kissed him, and then seductively gave him a nipple to enjoy. He took it gladly. Instinctively, her head went back, and she exhaled loudly as the pleasure hit her body. After a time, she gave him the other breast. She could feel the pressure slowly building within her.

She switched places with him, and slid his sleep pants down his legs. She was rewarded with the sight of his 10" cock, full with his desire for her. She grabbed the head, and licked her way from the base of his shaft to her hand. She felt him shudder from her efforts. She smiled, and did it again. This time, when she got to the head, she engulfed him in her mouth. He moaned loudly. She bobbed her head on his dick slowly, causing her mouth to water obscenely as she did so. His moaning was constant now. She paused, and looked into his eyes. Pulling her mouth off him, she whispered, "Do you want to cum now? Or later?"

He bent down and kissed her. "Later sounds great. I was thinking I'd like to return the favor. I don't know about you, but 34+35 is my new favorite math problem. I'd be up for that again."

She pushed him back a bit, and stood in front of him. She slid her sleep pants off, and then removed her soaked panties. They could both smell her need. Andy slid his hand to her womanhood, and slipped a finger in her waiting quim. Now, it was her turn to moan. "You know," he smiled at her. "I agree with you. Two names might not be enough. I'm not saying we need to come up with eight kids' names, but two might be a bit on the light side."

She pressed against him, feeling her firm nipples against his chest. She subtly moved them up and down. They both moaned at the sensation. "I will have as many of your babies as you want, Andy. I love the thought of you fathering my children. I love that they will grow up with a man like you for their dad. I love that they will know their parents will do whatever they have to do to keep them safe. And I especially love that our daughters -- if we have girls -- will see from their daddy how a woman is supposed to be loved. Baby, it makes me so hot just thinking about it. I told myself we'd go slow, but I need you on top of me, and in me -- and I need my legs wrapped around your waist right now," she whispered urgently.

Andy reached down and grabbed the back of her legs -- lifting her up - and then carefully laid her back on the bed. She arched her back as he laid her down, and he lovingly took one of her offered nipples in his mouth. He slid a pillow under her hips, and then positioned himself at her dripping entrance. In one swift move, he was buried inside her.

"Uuuhhhh," she moaned. "Yes, that's what momma needed. Now, give it to me Andy. Let's make a baby." He started slowly long stroking her. The addition of the pillow meant there was additional friction from the top of her vagina as he thrust into her. They were both feeling the pleasure of this change, and he knew he wouldn't last long. Thankfully, the slow burn had the same effect on her. After a couple of minutes, he felt her begin to convulse, and he increased the rapidity of his thrusts. She clamped her legs around him, and used her hands to pull his ass deeper towards her. He continued to long stroke her, and he was rewarded with her head going back, and a low guttural sound coming from her body. He felt her shake underneath him, and he felt her nipples as they danced on his chest. Finally, she let go, and the second orgasm washed over her. He emptied himself in her, amazed at how much seed he was filling her with. Finally, her spasms stopped, and kissing her face and neck, he pulled out of her. Because of the pillow, their combined fluids stayed in Sara. He sat up, looking lovingly at her. Even in the dark, he could see her flushed body. Her sumptuous breasts heaved up and down with each breath she took. He loved the way her light mocha skin looked in the ambient light. He chuckled when he realized he loved everything about her. Finally, he spoke.

"I'll be right back. I'll get you a washcloth," he said as he bent down and kissed her.

She responded vocally -- but not in words, "Mmm hmm," she cooed.

Andy ran to the restroom, got a washcloth, and doused it in hot water. He returned to Sara and lovingly wiped her off. "Is that good?" he asked softly.

"Thank you, baby. That's great. Hurry back, please," she whispered.

Andy returned to the bathroom, wiped himself off, and let the water out of the sink. He grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, and returned to their bed. "Here, I know I needed a good pull of this," he said softly, offering her the water bottle.

She sat up, and again her lovely breasts caught his attention. She took a long drink and handed it back. He emptied it in three long chugs, and they settled in for the night. Andy lay down on his back, and Sara put her head on his chest.

They were asleep in under a minute.

________________________________________________________

Andy woke up to Eden's face a foot away from his. She was looking down at him, and she was smiling at the obvious confusion on his face, nodding in the direction of Sara's sleeping form to reassure him. "What time is it?" he asked.

"6:30 AM," she responded. "I had this weird dream last night. Chris Stapleton was singing to my best friend, and then two people who sounded a lot like you and Sara, by the way, made really passionate love -- like at 2 AM this morning. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Droobie?" she laughed.

He lay back in the bed. "Crap. I can't remember the last time I overslept like this," he groaned.

"Well, the two of you were rather -- shall we say -- energetic last night?" she laughed.

Sara's head came up, and she looked confusedly at her roommate. "Hey E," she whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Waking Andy up before he totally overslept. Somebody wore him out last night -- and I think that somebody is lying naked in the bed with him. Hmm. Riddle me this, Batman," she said sarcastically.

"Keep talking shit and I will have Gracie stab you with a pen, Eden Anne Adams - with God as my witness," muttered Sara.

"Well, you and God appear to be on a first name basis. I heard you moan his name quite a bit about 2:30 this morning," she laughed. Sara giggled, and finally even Andy chuckled.

"It's good to hear you laugh, Snips," he said. "I was wondering where it was."

"Well, I'm just flipping you shit. I haven't come that hard since -- well let's just say since before I left for Paris. I must give it to you Andy, you evoke a certain response in me -- every damn time. I'd be embarrassed if it didn't feel so good. Just listening to the two of you makes my toes curl," she said playfully.

"Well," said Andy. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get to the shower. Could you hand me something to put on?"

She laughed. "Oh no, Dreamy DeHottie. You've got nothing I haven't seen before. I'll be just fine, big brother. You shuffle off to the shower while I make sure my bestie can still walk. We do have practice this morning, you know."

As Andy hopped out of bed and moved briskly to the showers, he heard Eden wolf-whistle, followed by her laugh and Sara's giggle. He darted into the door as quickly as possible.

"Damn, Sara. That is one fine man you have there," she said.

"Mmm Hmm. You know it, and E -- I mean, you do know it," she giggled.

"So, dish sister. That couldn't have been just that he decked Max Ross for being a dick. He did much worse to Chase Patterson's underlings. What had you so hot and bothered?" asked Eden with a grin on her face.

"Andy wakes up every two or three hours -- he says it's his body's way of making sure no one is trying to kill him -- and I'm pretty sure he's not joking. Anyway, he woke up last night and started thinking about our house..."

"Wait. What house?" asked Eden.

"We bought a house yesterday, E. I mean, the Sumner-White Group bought us a house. It's two blocks off campus," explained Sara.

Eden shrieked. "Oh my God, Sara. Why didn't you tell us? When can we see it?"

"Well, there's still some stuff to be worked out with the title, and who's name it will be in, and Andy's pretty worked up about it. I wanted to wait until all that got resolved to tell my sisters," said Sara. "His grandmother and Aunt Jane are trying to figure out if they want to put it in the corporation's name, or Andy's name, or both of our names."

"Hmm. I know what the smart move would be -- my mom deals with this kind of stuff all the time. I can also guess what Droobie wants. He wants it in both your names," postulated Eden.

"He does. I don't care whose name is on the title," said Sara quietly.

"So -- home ownership brings it out of both of you? Good to know," snickered Eden.

"Well, no. There's more," said Sara shyly.

"More? He knocks a guy on his ass for hitting on you, you two buy a house, and there's more? Well off course there is, this is Andy DeGroat we're talking about," Eden said with an air of loving sarcasm.

"He slid my picture frame over to the door because he wanted to look at me, but didn't want to wake me up. But then as he was doing that -- he started thinking about our kid's names," Sara said as a grin threatened to overtake her whole body. "And E, then he sang to me this amazing Chris Stapleton song. I loved it. When he would sing to me before, it was stuff other people chose, or that he knew I liked. This was his song. He was singing about us -- not to me or for me -- but about us. Of all the incredible things he's done, this was my favorite," Sara said softly. "So when you put all of that together -- well -- I guess you heard the rest."

Eden saw the glow on her friend's face, and she could only smile. "Damn you, Andy," she thought. "You're so good to her. I can't be sad about that; I love her too much."

___________________________________________________________

As Andy was in the shower, he heard the door open, and the shower next to him turn on. With the new frosted glass, he could only make out a form, not the actual person. "So, after last night did you decide to play it safe, Bellissima?" he asked.

"How many Bellissima's do you have, Dreamy?" came Kail's response, followed by her laugh.

"Listening to you and Kisses last night made Power Girl a bit -- well -- a lot horny. I came so hard I've got my clothes from last night soaking in the sink. I don't want to mistreat the laundry boy, you know," she laughed again. "I needed to wash some of my 'essence' off myself before I can get dressed. You may want to hurry, 'cause I'm pretty sure Elsa and Gracie will need in here too," she laughed again. "I know your lady friend will definitely need to shower. If nothing else, she'll need to make sure she can walk this morning."

____________________________________________________________

Half an hour later they were all showered, and headed to the Dining Commons. Andy was wearing his summer uniform of polo shirt, khaki shorts, L.L. Bean Camp moccasins, and an old Boston Red Sox cap, with a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. The ladies were attired in their old Colton Crew T-shirts, their rowing shorts -- which Andy thought looked like volleyball shorts -- and their Washington Capitals ball caps. Sara, Kail and Gracie were sporting ponytails through the adjustable band in the back. Eden pulled her new-look short hair over her ears before donning her cap. They all looked amazing, and Andy noted the response from the male population on campus as they neared the Dining Commons.

"I'd say the shorts are a big hit with the local gentry," smiled Andy.

"Say what you want, Dreamy. None of those guys were doing unspeakable things to my girl Kisses last night at 2 in the morning. I thought about reporting you to the authorities, but then I came so hard jilling myself listening to the two of you I think I passed out," she laughed, and was joined by the other three women.

Sara whispered to him, "Baby, I'm sorry. That doesn't bother you, does it? I mean, we just kind of wear what we wear. I can put on sweats or something," she said lovingly.

"Not on your life. Hide that glorious backside of yours in sweatpants? No thank you. Besides, who did you wake up next to this morning? Was it that dude?" He nodded his head in the direction of a male who was seriously checking out Grace. Sara giggled and shook her head 'no.' "Did that pervy asshole put an engagement ring on your finger?" He nodded to a guy who was just about drooling as he stared at Eden's ass, until Andy caught his attention and stared him down.

"No baby. It's you, and you alone who did both of those things." She kissed him on the cheek.

They entered the Dining Commons, and the three roommates hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Sara hugged him, and kissed him passionately. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Don't mind them. They're just jealous, baby. And I am a bit amazed that I can walk this morning," She giggled and walked away, giving Andy a lot more wiggle than usual.

Andy heard a voice behind him, and he knew she was smiling before he turned around, "Well, someone has some pep in her step. What did you do to my sister-in-law, Andrew David?"

"Nothing she won't tell you about," laughed Andy. "How are you this morning, big sister?"

He turned to face her, and was rewarded with a kiss and a hug. "I'm great. Drew, I'm so happy for the two of you. You look -- well, you look amazing, and so does she."

Alex came in shortly after his wife, dressed for his morning workout. "So, what brings the two of you here? Aren't you usually working with Coach Donovan by now, Alex?"

"Usually. But today is a special day. Today is the first day of training for the Krasny motornyy chevlovik. Come with us, and please get your phone ready to video this. Jessica and I will want to watch this again, I think."

Andy's usual morning crew of Jeannie, Cooper, Sydney, and Haylee had gathered, and were waiting for him to walk down to the cafeteria with them. They smiled when they saw him, and greeted Alex and Jessica. Alex spoke first, "Good morning, friends. Jessica and I are here to make a special delivery. Jeannie, I have something here for you."

1...45678...22