All Comments on 'Finding Home Pt. 17-18'

by BadWriter75

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 2 years ago

Awesome can't wait for the next part

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

I have not yet read the story, but I feel I must respond to your comments about "college nicknames". 1. I am long past being a college student; 2. I am older and my mind does not retain things as long as it needs to at times; and 3. I have been reading this story since the 7th of Sept of last year. Yes, this would be a long read as a continuous story, but when I am reading multiple stories from multiple authors, over an extended time, it is extremely difficult to keep up with characters and storylines. I am not trying to be overly critical but trying to point out the biggest flaw to the story (in only my opinion) that I see. Otherwise, I have enjoyed the story thus far.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 2 years ago

Well, since we have a bit of a disagreement with the author's chosen style, let me weigh in on it as well... I'm not a spring chicken myself anymore, and I have no problem following the nicknames. They go towards the message of empowerment of the downtrodden and their belief in self... it's a very important and uplifting part of the story.

might I humbly suggest that if you can't follow along, maybe this isn't the best story for you, try something that isn't quite as intelligent, involved, or well written!

As for me, I love the story and will continue to read it, along with dozens of other stories on this and other sites.

jenni4g2669jenni4g2669about 2 years ago

I freakin’ love this story. I am checking every day to see new chapters drop. I don’t care about the nicknames sometimes I can follow along and sometimes I have to reread …. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for an excellent story/series. Nicknames are not usually a problem due to context.

I really wish you, generic: all authors, could write as fast as I read. Enjoying this no end.

74 y/o vet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continuing the TERRIFIC. Thanks for a great read.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I am really enoying this story the wait between stories sucks but once it comes out I sink right into it great writing solid five more more more ! ha ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the last chapter you can have any respect for Andy or Sara in. The Mary Sue characters and their reactions to "trouble" make readers vomit like Andy in the next chapter. If you want to like the story, don't read ahead

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Almost every series post has “anonymous “ spouting about the story going off the rails. It’s a fantastic read and I hope it continues to take us on a steady course though the MCs” lives. If you don’t turn us readers upside down, please feel free to delete those posts. 5* still

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous