All Comments on 'Finding Home Pt. 19'

by BadWriter75

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I sent you a dm.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

I guess the pen name sticks. Her having daddy issues does not absolve her neither from the cheating, or the blatant disprespect she had for her fiancé in front of his own family. Then the fact that everyone unnaturally wanted to push them back together and the MC went for the RAAC because he's so in love was also bad. I get that you set up those conditions as a supposed failsafe, but that doesn't work out for the reader, at all, especially how almost immediately they go their happy go routine with the name calling and such.

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Not a great chapter and must have missed the disaster promised. So you've got a young combat hardened marine with ptsd and he acts like it's no big deal. And it seems the debt will be settled by uncle Vito not said Marine? Unfortunately I feel like this story has gone down a path that will not recover. Where is the grittiness of the first few chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took a 5 star story and makes into 1 star. Can't support Andy anymore, he accepts that behavior too easily. He just vomits and cries and forgives her showing entirely not enough remorse. Helen accepts it and the judge, too? After all he lost he's like oh well, maybe she can fuck him next time? Downgrading my vote on previous chapters and not reading anything else about a pussyboy who tolerates someone publicly humiliating him. Fucking garbage, should have gone for Eden.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

I hate cheating. Really, really hate cheating. So when I saw the score on this chapter, I had to check whether (I'm on chapter two) I should keep reading. Guys...she kissed him. It's fucked up, it's wrong, it's absolutely sickening...but it's a hell of a lot better than sex. And she realized her fuck up without anyone interfering. If you think that arranging counseling, and a separation period, before deciding whether to continue with an engagement (so yes, that was spoiled for me by the 1-bombers) is the same as being a willing cuck? You're a special kind of nitwit. Fuck. This sucked, but she didn't go beyond kissing (and apparently that was only once, per the description), which is why there is still a possibility of reconciliation and recovery. Hopefully this is the low point when it comes to infidelity in their relationship.

Now I'll go back to chapter two and try to forget the spoilers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this Story; until this chapter. His/ family and friends forgiveness was too much. If it was me she should have been drugged/ date rape drug and they stopped it and found out later . And then they apologize.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I have really liked most of what you have written and balance my score for this at 4

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Another one I wont be bothering with. This belongs in Loving wives with all the other crap.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

Took an awesome story that I have been reading nonstop,,, to a messed up last chapter,,,first of all a marine sniper would go the F,(;& off big time for the embarrassment of the family. Then her screw up in front of family and friends was a major slap in the face. An with what he went through with his other girlfriends prior to this last chapter with her by his side,,,, then she did that ,,, major set back and then the OG’s forgave her ,,, that would not happen in the real world of there position,,, that fast ,,, I am wondering if deep down Sara isn’t actually a gold digger after finding out about Andy and his money ,,,

Eden should have been the one ,,, I don’t think she would have done that to Andy based on the story build up and the connection

Went from a 5++ story to a 2 star story in one chapter

Saddddd

jenni4g2669jenni4g2669about 2 years ago

Where is the next chapter … we need to keep moving on.

strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

This had been a very enjoyable series until this part. This is the first part that I gave anything less than five stars, and the stars I did give it were based more on the good writing than the content. In some ways, it's nice to see an author introduce some real-world elements to remind readers that not everything comes up roses, but in escapism literature, such as this, this part was a real buzz kill. The disrespect shown to Andy by Sara doesn't seem to fit with the theme of the story and makes it difficult to care much about Sara anymore. I also question Andy's willingness to forgive so quickly. If there is to be anymore to this series, I'll probably give it another chance, but any similar story lines among any of the characters would most likely end my interest in the series. Thanks for the effort in writing this story.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

Have been patiently waiting for the next chapter . You were posting new ones every two to three weeks even on your several chapter's at one time have you given into some bad criticism and diceded to stop the series . I hope not the last chapter was out there but is recoverable would like to see more soon a fan .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe this is the best uncertain conclusion to a cinderfella fantasy. It was an entertaining ride for a restored white knight and damsels in distress. Not really realistic as struggle for money was never an obstacle to a better life. Feels incomplete, though...

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

I think my real problem with this chapter is how quick he was to forgive her. To me, the kind of hurt you feel when someone you love betrays you like that doesn't just go away so easily. It's also the fact that she didn't really have to fight to win him back and earn his forgiveness. I'd like to have read her realizing her mistake and being the one to fix things. Honestly, most of the fallout happens with her asleep and she gets to wake up to him already forgiven her.

Although to be honest the cheating came out of nowhere and didn't really fit the story at all. Maybe a different plotline could have been used to induce drama?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fact that everyone forgave her that same day, after the kiss IN FRONT of everyone was beyond disappointing. There was groundwork for some intense drama which wouldve added so much to this story. All-in-all, just re-affirms that Eden shouldve been the choice.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I'll have to side with several other commenters, the plot point that she would make out in front of all of Andy's family and friends just isn't believable. I know you can do better, so I'll dock you one for laziness. Likewise, Andy's quick forgiveness, when taken in the context they've only known each other a few weeks, is an example of artistic laziness. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous