All Comments on 'Finding Home Pt. 22'

by BadWriter75

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Masakari2010Masakari2010almost 2 years ago

Is it possible that there is a chunk of this story that’s missing? I’m seeing references to things that didn’t happen in the last installment, so either stuff is missing or I’m going senile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought something was missing. I started going through the previous chapter to see if I missed something but after a quick scan I didn't notice anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second the missing parts motion.

Loved it but...

74 y/o vet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe we are senile together. Or stuff really is missing

BadWriter75BadWriter75almost 2 years agoAuthor

Nope. Not senile. Submitted the chapter I skipped. Sorry!

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefoundalmost 2 years ago

I believe this is a miss numbered chapter. definitely a gap of a week where clearly stuff went down. And that is only from reading most of the first page of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am really enjoying the story and the depth of characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks. You are a story teller. Continue to enjoy the series.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Probably the most emotionally engaging chapter in the series. I found my eyes watering a couple of occasions this time - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even better the second time through. Can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So i have read through this atory and I really appreciate the characters but i have to say that i really don't like some of the pairings, particularly Andy and Sara. A girl with daddy issues and a PTSD leatherneck seem like a catastrophic pairing. No way that they're going to make it, as neither have the stability to bear the burdens of a real relationship

loneshotloneshotover 1 year ago

Even though I am reading and enjoying the spinoff series in the Colton universe, the main storyline is still my favorite. Right now I'm looking forward to seeing the meeting with Sara's absentee father - my vote is against reconciliation, he only cares about how her athletic prowess adds to his prestige. The only times we hear about him is when someone says they ran into him at one of her meets and how proud he was, but he never initiates contact. The other things I'm looking forward to are the two weddings. Keep up the good work! PS - Can't get enough of the judge and Miss Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finding Home is a great series. Thank you

Franksmith1918Franksmith1918over 1 year ago

I love this story I hope we get more characters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andy and Sara remind me a little of my relationship with my great love - two broken people willing to accept each other and help each other grow and heal. If course, it took me six years to propose, not just a few days. Thank you for the story. I hope it continues.

ksjediksjediover 1 year ago

Good story can't wait to read more!!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 1 year ago

are you kidding me your going tto stop this great story and leave it like this maybe you are a badwrite so diapointed in you .

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Great series…. I look forward to the continuation, because this story is clearly not resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can’t wait for more either, you are a very talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just hope the story continues on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marvelous. More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It has LONG gone time for the next several Chapters of this story!!

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 months ago

I gave you 5 stars on ewach cahpter and I am looking forward to the next chapter. This story is no where near finished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoyed this series and have reread it several times hoping that there will finally be some more chapters by the time I get to the end. Unfortunately, it's looking less and less like that is going to happen. The companion stories were also good and I was hoping to see them get developed. As it's been close to a year since the last post, it's not looking like that will be happening either. If the author ever does find the time and inspiration to continue these stories, I'll be right there to read them. Thanks for what's been posted so far and I'll keep checking for any new updates.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finding Home is a great story, and I enjoy the spinoffs. Maybe new stories with a gap in chronology? Like returning students at the start of term dealing with the new Colton? Or Andy & Sara' first Christmas as husband and wife in the new house?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous