Finding Ivy Ch. 14

Story Info
Ivy meets her teacher.
8.4k words
4.32
4.7k
3
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy woke with a start. Her mind had been racing, she looked over at the clock. It was just 6 am, she turned the other way and smiled. Her beautiful cousin was beside her. The hot blond looked amazing laying naked next to her.

The hot Futa reached out and touched her cousin's cheek. She caressed it softly not wanting to wake Olivia up. Her cousin's tits were so pretty. Her firm tummy, and who could forget that tight little cunt.

Ivy's massive member began to waken. She reached down with one hand and began to rub her self. She enjoyed playing with her self while watching Olivia sleep.

Her cock was responding to the soft touch. She looked at her peaceful cousin. Ivy leaned in and with soft lips kissed her nipple.

Her tongue swirled around the fleshy tit. She closed her eyes and felt the nipple harden in her mouth. Olivia let out a tiny moan. Ivy grasped the other boob with her hand and tickled the under boob with her nail.

Ivy was now rock hard. She let go of her cock and slid her hand in-between Olivia's legs. Her snatch was already moist. Ivy's index finger slid in. Olivia gasped a little.

Ivy opened her eyes and looked up at her cousin. There was a smile on her face but her eyes were still closed. Ivy smothered her face with her cousins tits. Working her mouth around each nipple and biting softly.

She used her fingers to satisfy the young coeds tight shaved pussy. With each little poke or soft touch of the clit, Olivia moaned.

Olivia's legs quivered as her orgasm spread through her body. She called out in ecstasy as Ivy massaged her clit.

As soon as it passed Olivia pulled her cousin on top of her. Ivy's fingers slipped out of her slit.

"Fuck me." Olivia demanded.

Ivy leaned in and kissed her cousin deeply. Enjoying the feeling of their tongues intertwining. She used her hand to guide her 12 inch cock to her cousin's dripping pussy. She pushed a little, the tight snatch began to swallow her rock hard cock.

Ivy pushed harder. "You feel so good." She moaned.

Olivia broke the kiss. "Fuck me hard. I don't want to be able to walk."

Ivy giggled. "If you insist."

Ivy concentrated on her cock, willing it to grow. She felt it fill up the tight little blond, and then she began to pound her pussy. Grunting as she struggled to push her now huge member deep into her cousin.

"Fuck me Ivy." Olivia called out. "Your so huge. It feels amazing."

Ivy pulled herself up on to her elbows and slammed her hips into her cousin. Olivia cried out as another orgasm exploded in her loins. Ivy pulled out almost to her tip, then slid it back in. She was so deep she thought she felt the young woman's womb.

Ivy made her cock as big as she could, she wanted to pleasure her cousin but not hurt her, it was a fine line. She slid her dick in all the way to the balls and just left it there. She felt her cousin wiggle on it.

"It's so deep, it's like coming out of my mouth. Fuck I'm cumming again" Olivia screamed as Ivy slowly pulled out.

Ivy began to get into a rhythm, each time she went in she got a little bigger. When she was about to cum, she looked deep into her cousin's eyes.

"I want to fill you with my seed." She moaned

"Give me your cum!"

Ivy's first load splashed deep inside her cousin. Ivy pulled her completely onto her cock. Ivy's cock was buried balls deep in her cousin as load after load filled the tight young coed with seed.

Ivy was panting. She had fucked Olivia so hard, sweat was dripping off her forehead onto the blonds boobs.

Ivy pulled her huge dick out of the tight little hole. Cum dripped every where as her member slid out.

"That was amazing Ivy." Olivia told her.

"Oh, I'm not done yet."

Ivy slid down Olivia's body tell her face was in between her cousins thighs. She slipped her tongue into the cum filled cunt, lapping up her own juice. She loved the taste of her own cum and also wanted the energy for her busy day.

Olivia squirmed as Ivy's tongue lapped against her sensitive lady parts. Ivy was deep in the other girls pussy sucking and eating as much of her own cum that she could find.

With a few more laps, her cousin came one more time. Ivy felt Olivia push her head deep into her moist chasm as her legs shook. The hot pussy juice mixed with all of the cum was fantastic.

Ivy's head popped up. She looked at her hot cousin. "Thanks for letting me stay."

"Anytime you want. Especially with the big dick." Olivia answered chuckling.

"Can I take a shower?"

"You can take whatever you want. You know where it is. I'm pretty sure I can't walk."

Ivy answered "yup. Just need a towel."

Olivia told her where they were, and let her know how to work the janky shower. Ivy blew her a kiss as she headed for the bathroom.

Wow, Ivy thought. That was great, her mom would never know how much fun she had with her cousins. Maybe after her orientation they could do it again.

Ivy shut the door to the small bathroom. She pulled open the shower curtain and climbed in. She did not know how much time she had. She quickly washed all the dried up cum off her from last night and this morning.

She had to wash her hair, so much cum in it. She finished her shower and toweled off. She was starting to get a little nervous about her day. It was a big deal to start college.

She opened the door and walked back to Olivia's room. Her cock swinging between her legs. When she went in Olivia was still lying on the bed. Legs spread wide open with her shaved pussy on display.

"The breeze feels nice on my pussy. You really gave it a pounding." She said.

"Your so tight, it was my pleasure." She replied. "By the way do you have a hair dryer?"

"It's in my closet." She pointed.

"Thanks"

Ivy pulled it down and set it up in front of the mirror. She had looked at the clock and knew she needed to hustle. Her first meeting was at 8:15 and Olivia had told her it was about a 10 minute walk.

Olivia watched her get ready. Ivy notice that the hot blond was teasing herself a little as she watched. Ivy's cock twitched a little but then she focused on what she needed to do.

When she was done with her hair she opened her suitcase, and pulled out her outfit. She had a pair of black boy-shorts and some long black socks.

She pulled on her tight pale pink jean shorts and then looked for a bra. She found a cute black bra that had little pink hearts on it. She quickly put in on and then grabbed her shirt.

It was a light blue tee with a soft picture of mountains on it. The back was cut out. A large circle from the top of her shoulders to the small of her back, and anyone could see her bra strap. She had changed so much this summer she would have never dressed like this before her cock.

"You look amazing, how do you fit that huge dick in those tiny shorts?" Olivia asked.

Ivy turned. "Watch." Was all she said.

She unzipped her shorts and pulled down the boy-shorts. Her dick flopped out. She then focused and her cock shrunk. She made it small enough to tuck away. And then pulled up her panties and zipped up her shorts.

"You can make it bigger too, can't you?" Olivia asked.

Ivy shook her head and explained that was how she fucked her so hard that morning. She also told her about sucking her own cock. They talked a little bit more. Olivia gave her directions to the meeting. Olivia had yet to move. Ivy gave her a deep kiss as she left the room.

Ivy walked passed the living room. The boys were awake, both sitting naked on the couch. They smiled at her as she told them goodbye and that she couldn't wait for this evening. She kissed them both on the cheek. They still had dry cum all over there face.

Ivy enjoyed the walk to her meeting. It was a little chilly at first but she soon warmed up. She did notice guys and girls sneaking looks at her as she went by. When she got to the building she headed inside.

She followed the signs to freshman orientation. The room was huge, it must be able to hold 500 people she thought. She quickly found a seat and sat down. She watched people as they filtered in. The room was almost full.

Ivy was looking down to the middle of the room. A older white man was down there speaking with some other older people. They must be the faculty, she looked around the room was now full.

She heard a loud booming voice, it startled her a little. She focused back on the man in the center who was now holding a microphone. He introduced himself as the head of admissions and then introduced his team.

The old man welcomed everyone to the orientation and went over a brief history of the university. He then passed the mic over to a middle age woman, dressed very conservatively. She welcomed everyone, and then pulled up a power point to explain the schedule for the day. It looked like Ivy would be busy all day.

After a few more folks spoke about different clubs and activities that were available. All the students had to pick up a schedule based on their last name. Ivy stood up and walked into the hall with all the others.

She found her table and stood in line waiting. She made small talk with a boy who was right behind her. He couldn't stop staring at her titties. She messed with him a little bit, but did not want to make time for him.

When it was her turn a cute 20 something coed asked her name. She then looked through a bunch of packets and found Ivy's.

"Here you go, oh and if you have time check this out. You look like you would be perfect. I'm Daisy by the way." The coed said handing her the packet and a small card.

The card looked like it was some sorority. Ivy hadn't thought about a sorority, but it sounded like it could be fun.

"Sure, I'll check it out when I get a chance are you in it?"

"Yes, it's so much fun. I have been a sister for a couple of years. You should come by pledge week when you get back to school." She told Ivy.

"Sounds fun." Ivy said walking away and opening her packet.

Both the boy behind her and Daisy couldn't take there eyes off the Futa's ass as she walked away. Ivy smiled a little knowing full well what they both were thinking.

She looked down at her paperwork. Her schedule was almost blank. There was just one appointment and it was for the entire day. No lunch, nothing. There must be a mix up.

Ivy turned around and went back to the table. She made an excuse and cut the line. She showed Daisy the paperwork. Daisy smiled but did not have an answer she said she was just helping with handing out packets. She told her she should just go and see if the professor of the class knew what was going on.

She felt frustrated, this was all she needed. She had been looking forward to meeting her classmates and possibly making some new friends. Now she would have to spend the day getting the paperwork mistake taken care of.

She marched out of the building, grabbing a small campus map as she left. She looked at the name of the building she needed to go to. Harrison Hall room 3b, was all her schedule said. No name of the professor or class name.

Harrison Hall looked to be about a 5 minute walk away. She headed down the sidewalk a little angry and not sure how the rest of the day would go. She didn't notice all of the lusting stares this time.

The building was beautiful, it had to be the nicest on campus. She opened a heavy wooden door and looked at the directory on the wall. 3B was on the third floor, she looked around for an elevator or staircase. She saw the stairs and headed up to the third floor.

She was so angry about her schedule she barely noticed how nice the building was. Every thing seemed to be perfect. Even the stairs were marble. As she arrived on the third floor she took a breath. It wasn't this persons fault that her schedule was mixed up.

At this point she noticed for the first time that she was the only one in the hall. In fact she could not recall seeing anyone in the building. For such a beautiful building it being empty seemed strange.

Ivy walked down the 3rd floor hall about halfway down was room 3B. She pushed opened the door and went in. There were no signs on the door other then the room number. As she stepped into the room, the room appeared empty. There were a few desks lined up facing a blank wall.

Another door on the opposite side of the room was closed. Nothing was on the walls and there was no indication that the room was even being used.

"Fuck." She said in frustration.

Just then the door opened on the other side of the room. Ivy watched as a woman emerged from the door. She was older but had pretty long black hair and a pretty face.

All of a sudden it dawned on Ivy. She knew this woman. This was the lady that had been in her house a few months ago. The one who forced her dick down her throat. Ivy was sure she was also the reason why she had a cock.

Emotions ran wild. Ivy was so confused, she wanted to scream at the woman, punch, and then rape her mouth. She wanted to tell her she had ruined her life, and that her friends were now committing incest and that this cock had just caused her to fuck her cousin.

Tears ran down her face, she couldn't speak. Ivy didn't know what to do, she was frozen. The lady walked over to her in no hurry. She stood close and looked at the crying teen.

"None of that now, no need to cry." The lady said.

She reached out and hugged Ivy. She held her tightly pressing her body into Ivy's. Ivy began to get her self under control. She sniffed a little and settled into the wonderful hug. She felt at home, like she was supposed to be here.

"Welcome to school Ivy." The lady said breaking her embrace.

Ivy just looked at her. What could she say. She was so angry, yet wanted to know what was going on.

"What?" Was all she could utter.

"You have arrived. My name is Elizabeth Reed and I am a professor of medical engineering here. You are one of my students. You can call me Professor Reed."

"I did not enroll in this, what do you mean." She asked.

Then the questions began to fly. Ivy had found her voice. Stepping back from the professor she hit her with every question she could think off.

"Sit down Ivy. Eventually all of your questions will be answered. Yes I was the woman in your house." She replied.

Ivy sat down at the desk as the professor moved in front of her. This was the first time Ivy noticed what she was wearing.

She had on a tight floral blouse that left little to the imagination. It was tucked into an equally tight black skirt the went just above her knees. She had on sheer stalkings and long heels.

"I chose you a long time ago. We have been watching you all summer, you seem to be enjoying your new body."

"Well a little." Ivy replied blushing.

"It's ok, today we will let you know about the expectations for your training, and where it will take you. But, first I need to introduce you to the General. She is the overseer of the earth program."

"The what?" Ivy asked.

"She is our General, it is a great honor to have her here now. When she comes in make sure you stand up." The professor answered.

Just then the door across the room opened. Ivy watched as a beautiful woman walked through. She was the prettiest woman she had ever seen. Ivy couldn't tell how old she was, maybe 30 years old or so.

She had on what looked to be a uniform of some kind. It looked like a spandex jump suit or something. It was dark green with yellow stripes, it should have been ugly, but Ivy's cock twitched. The woman walked over and stood next to the professor.

"Good morning professor, this must be the recruit you have been telling us about." The General said turning to Ivy. "I am General Sofia Master, I have been tasked with the earth sector. Glad to have you on board."

"Um, sorry what? I did not sign up for anything. I am supposed to be in college, not some army." Ivy uttered trying to sound confident.

"Well at this point it does not matter what you thought, it just matters what you do from here. There is no going back." She replied firmly. "Did you think that cock and all that came with it wouldn't have responsibility. Our team has been watching you this summer. You seem to have enjoyed yourself."

Ivy found her voice. "I did not ask for this cock, that lady, the so called professor broke into my house and forced her dick down my throat. As far as enjoying myself it has been the hardest summer of my life. Do you know what I have done."

A tear ran down her cheek as she spoke up. Ivy was so confused, what the fuck was going on.

"We know what has happened, most things will be set right. Over the next few years you will learn to control more and more of your body. That is the professor and her teams job." The General replied standing her ground.

"Well what am I then, can you at least answer that today." Ivy asked.

"The professor will answer what she wants to answer. I am here to inspect the students. It has been brought to my attention that you may have a pet."

"A pet? I don't have a pet" she responded.

"Not a animal, but a human that you have feelings for. One that you are bonded with. Like you can see through their eyes." The General said.

Ivy said nothing, how did they know? Are they going to hurt Monica?

"You see, that is a very advanced skill. One not typically learned before you complete most of your training. Ivy you don't know this yet, but you are a very special girl. It seems that you are already ahead of your classmates. You are the only reason I am here today." The General smiled.

"What do you mean the only reason you are here?" Ivy asked.

"It seems your skills are already growing. The earth sector needs a leader like you. I know you are upset now, but as time passes and you grow and learn you will see how special you are. Now let's get down to business. I don't have all day." The General continued.

Professor Reed looked at Ivy. "Alright I know this is strange and we haven't given you any answers yet, but the General does have other appointments. Just do as we ask and then I can answer your questions."

"What do you need me to do, and do I have a choice?" Ivy questioned.

"You have a choice, but life will be easier if you just follow orders." The General said sternly. "Ivy you could be the most amazing Futa earth has ever produced. Our goal is to teach you about your powers, and train you to be the best."

"Ok, what do I need to do to get some answers?"

"That's a good girl." The General said smiling "First I would like to see you weapon."

"Weapon?" Ivy asked

"Your cock." Professor Reed answered. "Take your clothes off for the General."

"What if some one comes in?" Ivy asked trying to figure things out.

"No one will, this is our building and you are the only one scheduled for today." Professor Reed answered.

Ivy felt a little squeamish, it wasn't getting naked that frightened her, but being told to was a whole different story. In fact it felt like she was being ordered to. Well if she wanted answers she would have to do as she was told.

Ivy bent over and pulled her shoes off. She placed them on the desk next to her. She then pulled off her black socks one at a time. She was taking her time. The two other ladies did not seem to mind. They watched as the hot teen Futa undressed.

She pulled her pink shorts off and then her shirt. She stood in her black bra and panties. She was nervous. What was going to happen.

She undid her bra, her giant boobs looked amazing. They were so perky and her nipples were hard due to the coolness of the room.

She reached down and pulled off her panties. Her 12 inch cock hung beautifully between her shapely legs. She placed the panties and other items on the desk next to her shoes and then looked at the General.

"Very nice Ivy, you might be the most perfect Futa on the planet." The General said. "I am going to touch you now. Just be calm you are going to feel a variety of different sensations."

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers