Finding Ivy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy turned to the building and climbed the stairs to her cousins apartment. When she got to the door she knocked. She heard Olivia yell.

"Just a second."

The door opened a crack. Ivy watched as Olivia peered out trying to see who it was.

"It's just me, can I come in?"

The door opened all the way and Olivia pulled her cousin in. What was going on Ivy thought.

As she stepped in she noticed Olivia only had on a tiny pair of thongs. The door slammed behind her and she heard Olivia turn the lock. Her cousin gave her a hug and then kissed her. Forcibly shoving her tongue down Ivy's throat.

Ivy gently pushed away. "Thanks for the welcome, everything alright."

"We missed you. Yea everything is fine. Come in and sit down. I want to hear all about your day." Olivia said a little strangely

Ivy looked around the apartment was small, and it definitely smelled like sex. Then she noticed the boys, they were laying on the couch. Both had a dick in their mouth and it looked like they had been doing it all day.

"Sit down, don't mind them. They haven't stopped all day. They just have been sucking and fucking for like hours. I think we might have opened their eyes to a new possibility."

"All day, wow!" Ivy said sitting down.

"They only stopped to borrow my razor. I guess they got tired of all the pubes. It was funny watching them shave each other. Oh and they fucked me a couple of times. I didn't know I loved anal so much." Her cousin exclaimed.

"Sounds fun, my day was crazy."

"Tell me about it." Olivia asked.

Ivy told her about the entire day. The strange meeting with the professor and the general. Meeting up with Daisy and the hot fucking in the woods. They talked for a while. All of a sudden she heard both men groan and it sounded like the had cum in each other's mouth.

Ivy looked over as they separated, both licking cum off there lips. Greg smiled.

"Welcome home, we have to leave soon, I have to work tomorrow." He said.

Greg stood up like nothing was strange. He leaned over gave Dan a kiss and then walked over to Ivy. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"It's nice to see you, I need to get cleaned up and then we should leave."

Dan walked past his sister and squeezed a tit as he walked by winking at her.

Olivia burst out. "Do you really need to leave."

"Yes!" Greg yelled from the bathroom as he turned the shower on.

Dan stood up and walked over to the table. His cock looked small, but he must have been using it a ton today. Ivy thought. He walked in the kitchen and got a glass of water and then sat down with the girls.

Olivia looked over at her boyfriend then turned to Ivy. "Do you really need to leave?"

"I guess so, Greg has to work. I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can come by then."

"That would be nice. I really wanted to fuck again, but I guess I can wait."

"I can help baby." Dan chipped in.

He slid out of his chair and crawled under the table. His ass was pointed at Ivy and she heard him begin to lick her cousins cunt.

Olivia's eyes closed for a second. She adjusted her self in the chair, placing one hand on the table and the other under. Presumably to hold her boyfriends head as he ate her out.

Olivia began speaking again like nothing was going on. They talked about the up coming semester and pontificated on what it would mean for Ivy. Every few minutes she gasped , but other then that she was just a naked girl sitting at a table talking to her cousin.

Greg came out of the back room dressed. He had gathered Ivy's things and carried them towards the door. As he walked past his sister and cousin he saw Dan on the floor under the table. After laying the bag down, he sucked on his finger and then sat down next to Ivy.

Ivy watched as Dan's ass gladly accepted Greg's finger. Greg worked another in and softly fucked his sister's boyfriend's ass with them.

"I had a great time, can't wait to come back." Greg said as if he wasn't finger fucking Dan's anus.

They chatted for a few minutes more. Ivy watched all of it unfold and just wondered what she had done. She heard Dan groan and a soft splatter on the linoleum. He must have cum. Greg pulled his fingers out stuck them in his mouth and savored the taste.

"Time to go." He said all of a sudden.

He stood up kissed his sister deeply and then slapped Dan's naked bum. He turned, grabbed Ivy's bag and his stuff and headed out the door.

"I guess I need to go." Ivy said.

"I know, I can't wait to see you again." Olivia said gasping a little as Dan continued to eat her pussy.

Ivy stood up and kissed her cousin and gave her a side hug. It was hard with her sitting down.

She walked away. "Love you Olivia, by Dan." She said as she stepped out the door.

All she heard was a muffle and a groan as she shut the door.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers