Finding Ivy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The General reached out and placed her hand on Ivys cock. It immediately went hard. Ivy felt like she was about to cum. She began panting and looked down. Her cock was pulseing, Ivy's legs began to shake.

General Master let go. "You have a very nice weapon. It seems that you are stronger then we thought. Most new girls would have lost control after that."

Ivy focused on her breath. "I almost did. That was amazing! I have never felt anything like that. What did you do."

She answered. "It's a test to check stamina. I am impressed that you lasted. Let me try another technique."

The General got down on her knees. She used two hands and began to stroke Ivy's cock. It felt amazing, she was so good at it. The General looked up at Ivy and smiled, and then opened her mouth. She placed the tip of Ivy's cock in her mouth.

Ivy could not believe this was happening. The General's tongue began to work its way around Ivy's massive member. She licked and sucked for a few minutes. Ivy was overwhelmed with sexual lust. She placed her hand on the General's head, she could not believe what she was doing.

Ivy pulled the General's head toward her balls. She felt her cock reach the back of her throat, and then the General swallowed. Ivy's dick slipped deep into the older woman's throat. Ivy tried to pull out a little and fuck her face, but the throat gripped her so tight she could not move.

Sudden contractions tipped Ivy over the scale. It felt like her throat was stroking Ivy's cock. She had never felt anything like it. Ivy began to double over, her balls swelled and she felt the first burst of cum about to flow.

All of a sudden she felt a jolt in her pussy, and then a hand slip all the way into her moist dripping cunt. A coolness spread and the need to cum subsided, she was right there about to explode. Her frustration was building.

The feeling continued to spread from her pussy to the rest of her body, she began relaxing and her muscles loosened. Her cock slipped out of the General's mouth. Spit dripped down the entire shaft.

The General pulled her fist out of the young recruits dripping wet pussy. She placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked the juices off each finger.

"What happened, why didn't I cum? What did you do?" Ivy spouted accusingly.

"Did you think I wanted your seed." The General laughed. "I was just testing your stamina again. You are good. I look forward to seeing you in the future."

Just like that the General turned and left the room. Ivy stood naked, cock semi-hard watching her leave. She still did not know what was going on. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"It's been a crazy morning. Let me answer some things for you. You have earned it." Professor Reed said. "Have a seat, no need to get dressed I love your body."

Ivy sat down. Her cock was now flaccid. She did not know where to start, she had so many questions.

"Let me start from the beginning Ivy. Maybe some historical knowledge of our race will answer things. Don't expect to have all the answers today, we have an extensive history."

Ivy shook her head and listened.

The professor proceeded to tell her a fantastic story. Her race had destroyed their own planet so long ago none of them remembered it. They were advanced enough to leave and look for a new one.

This was more difficult then the leaders had realized, most planets that were hospitable for them already had life. Her race was not a violent race, but did struggle with managing resources. They had attempted to settle on multiple planets, but each time ended terribly.

They called them selves Futa, and they had been traveling space for what seemed like forever. They learned to integrate into planets, but this was only temporary. This was how they lived on earth. They continue to search for a planet, but the race has been decimated over time by wars and mistakes of leadership.

"Why did you turn me into one of you." Ivy interrupted.

"Come over here, I'll show you why we chose you."

Ivy stood up, her cock dangling majestically between her legs. She followed Professor Reed across the room. The professor stoped in front of a full length mirror.

"Look in the mirror, you are my most perfect student yet." She said almost motherly.

Ivy looked in the mirror, she had looked at herself a million times. She knew what she looked like. In fact, just looking in the mirror turned her on. Her dick began to swelll a little.

"See, the sight of yourself turns you on." Professor Reed said.

The professor reached out and grasped Ivy's thick member.

"Your cock is amazing, you have perfect boobs and your ass is beyond wonderful." She said. "You are going to run this place when I am finished with you."

"Just because I look amazing doesn't mean this was what I wanted, you gave me no choice." Ivy retorted pulling her cock away from the older Futa.

Professor Reed turned to Ivy. "It's to late for that, you will become a leader and I am going to show you the way. Now we have much to discuss, so drop the attitude. I think you should put your clothes back on. You are too distracting to the both of us."

Ivy was fuming, she now knew what she was, but it seemed like just dumb luck. She wasn't going to go easily. She turned and walked back to the desk. She bent over showing her shapely ass and grabbed her panties and shorts. She pulled them on tucking her cock in.

Ivy looked around, her shirt was on the desk next to her along with her socks and shoes. She put everything on and turned back to the professor.

"What do I need to get out of here, I need to think about this."

"Well, the first thing you need to know is there is no going back, your cock is not just going to drop off. The other important thing for you to know is that your not going to age like the people around you. You see, Futa don't live for ever but our life span is much longer then humans."

Ivy stopped. "Like I am going to live forever or something?"

"Not forever, but much longer. You see, I am 145 earth years old, most of us don't make it to old age, but if we do we can live up to 500 earth years." She answered. "Your friends and family will be long gone, you will need to build relationships and bonds with other Futa or you will go crazy."

"So I will watch my friends and family die, perfect." Ivy was really putting on attitude but was losing it inside.

"Well, generally you are long gone from this planet by the time they get to that point. The exception will be your pet. She will need to come with you."

"Monica come with me, what are you talking about. She is going to school and it isn't with me." Ivy responded.

"I think you will find that things have changed when you go back home. It's ok, your just very young to have a pet. We will deal with it. Now, I just need you to calm down so we can talk. I really would like to explain more to you."

Ivy crossed her arms. "Fine, but just cause I stay doesn't mean I agree to anything."

Professor Reed moved to the front of the room. She sat on the front desk. Ivy could see her bulge, she blushed a little. Ivy sat back in her seat.

For the next few hours they discussed Ivy's future. The professor explained what her training would be like, and what she could expect from the school and her class mates. When they had finished the professor told her to be ready, and that she would see her in a few weeks.

Ivy watched as the older Futa walked out the same door she had come in. She had more answers now, and had agreed to start the program. What other choice did she have.

Ivy wondered what she should do with the rest of her afternoon. Should she just go back to Olivia's?

She left the classroom and headed out of the building. She had decided to take a walk and clear her head before going back to her cousins.

Ivy turned down a sidewalk and just made some random turns. She was lost in her mind thinking about the rest of her life. She made a turn at some building and almost ran into someone.

"Hey, watch it." A cute brunette said.

"Sorry" Ivy said a little distracted

"I know you, I met you this morning."

Ivy looked at the coed. "It's Daisy right. Sorry I was just lost in my own thoughts."

"It's ok, did everything go alright?" Daisy said reaching out and grasping Ivy's arm.

Her hand felt warm. Ivy looked down she definitely was putting on a move. Ivy's cock twitched. She had been so close to coming in the General's mouth, she needed a release.

She smiled. "It was ok, I got everything figured out. Tell me about your sorority."

"With pleasure, but I don't want to keep you. You look like you have some place to go."

"Nope, just walking around campus. I need to go to my cousins but it could wait. Why don't you show me around while we chat!"

"That I can do. I know all the short cuts and secret paths. You will know this place like the back of your hand."

The two girls started to walk. Ivy walked a little behind Daisy, enjoying her ass in her tight jeans.

Ivy thought she caught a glimpse of a pink thong as they walked. Ivy caught up to her as they strolled down the sidewalk. Daisy was explaining where they were on campus and the quickest ways to get from one place to another.

Ivy reached down and put her hand in the sexy brunettes hand. Daisy looked over at her and grinned.

"Why don't you show me one of those shortcuts." Ivy said grinning.

Daisy smiled. "Of course" she stuttered.

They walked in silence for a few minutes holding hands. Daisy then pulled her down a little dirt trail that cut down by a river. It wasn't the prettiest path. Beer cans littered the sides of the trail, but the river was pretty.

"We have to cross the river, there are some stones up here that you have to hop." Daisy said breaking the silence.

"Sounds fun. I can't wait to see you hop." Ivy said playfully.

"Oh, shut up. I am looking forward to watching you. You are the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you. Why don't we stop somewhere I need to adjust something in my shoe." Ivy asked.

"Ok just up here, there is a little spot with a bench."

The two hot girls walked up the path. Daisy stepped to the side as they neared the bench. Ivy walked around the brunette. Ivy lightly slapped her on the butt as she stepped past.

"Oh, what was that for." Daisy asked grinning.

"I just couldn't resist. You have such a great butt." Ivy responded.

She sat down on the bench. She leaned over exposing her cleavage to Daisy. Ivy liked the feeling of flirting with a stranger. It was making her a little wet. She wondered what would happen when Daisy found her cock.

Daisy was transfixed by the hot Futa's huge tits. She had never been with a girl before, in fact had never even felt like she wanted to be. But right now, her pussy was already wet, the only thing she could thing about was Ivy.

Ivy sat back up. She reached out and grabbed both of Daisy's hands. Ivy pulled her towards her. Daisy did not resist. She stepped forward and had to stratal her legs. Daisy did not sit down but leaned over as Ivy pushed her lips onto hers.

It was the first time she had ever kissed a girl. It felt wonderful, she felt Ivy's lips open and her tongue probe her lips. Her tongue brushed her lips, and Daisy opened her mouth, feeling Ivys tongue explore her mouth.

Ivy wondered how far she should take this. She was so horny, after almost cumming from the testing she had received from the general. She knew she could fuck Daisy but should she. Was it the right thing to do.

Ivy pulled back. "You ok?"

"Yes. Kiss me. I love it!" Daisy pushed her mouth back on Ivy's.

Ivy reached under the hot coeds shirt. She slipped her hands up and felt the coeds bra. She had small tits, but was well proportioned. Ivy cupped the small breasts with her hand enjoying the feeling of the fabric.

Daisy moaned into Ivy's mouth as she felt her breasts being squeezed. She moved in closer and tried to sit on the hot incoming freshman's lap. She felt Ivy resist and then she heard Ivy say.

"I need to tell you something, or maybe show it to you."

Daisy stood up, Ivy's hands slipping out from under her shirt.

"What, I was enjoying that. I don't care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend your amazing."

"It's not that, I'm not exactly a girl, I mean I used to be, but my life is changing and you need to know."

"What are you talking about, your just coming to college." Daisy said stealing a glance at her new friends huge boobs.

"It's not that, it's more of a physical change. Get off me for a second and I will show you." Ivy replied.

Daisy stepped back wondering what was going on, her pussy was so wet and she had never been this horny before. She was really enjoying her time with this new freshman. She hoped it wasn't over.

Ivy reached down and unzipped her pink shorts. She lifted her butt a little. She was already hard and her cock was straining against her black boy shorts.

Daisy gasped. Ivy had a cock, was she trans? She stepped back a little more. This had just got weird.

Ivy slipped her panties down, all 12 inches of her thick cock stood at attention. She watched as Daisy stepped back. The girls mouth was wide open.

"This just happened to me. I'm not sure about it, but I was a girl until this summer." Ivy quickly tried to explain.

Daisy looked at the dick, then at Ivy's face. She still had the huge tits and was the prettiest person she ever met. She was so confused.

"I'm not sure what to say." She said. "That is a crazy thing to say. You just all of a sudden grew the most beautiful cock in the world."

"I know it sounds crazy but it's true." Ivy said as she slowly began stroking it. She focused her eyes on Daisy's face.

Daisy watched as the freshman played with her self. Her pussy was now dripping and she could feel her panties soaking up her juices. Her tongue slipped out between her lips and licked them. She could still taste Ivy's lips.

It was the biggest cock she had ever seen, and she was so horny. What the hell she decided, she was going to fuck the pretty thing. It did not matter if it was a boy, girl, or something in between.

She reached her hand out. "Let me help you."

Ivy smiled. "With pleasure."

Daisy grasped the huge thick cock and worked her hand up and down. She was really enjoying the feeling of the cock in her hand.

"Let me help you." Ivy said.

Ivy reached out and unzipped the coed's jeans. She did have a pink thong on and it was soaking wet.

"Your so fucking wet!" Ivy exclaimed.

She slid her fingers under the cute panties and pressed on her new friends engorged clit. She herd Daisy let out a soft moan. Daisy was clean shaven, just like Ivy liked. She twisted her fingers a little gently squeezing the brunette's clit.

Daisy let go of Ivy's cock. She tipped her head back a little, closing her eyes enjoying the feeling of Ivy's experienced fingers on her clit. She put her hands on her jeans and shimmied them down so Ivy had full access to her cunt.

Daisy didn't care at this point if anyone was around, she had lost her self in her feelings.

Ivy pushed her fingers deep into the coeds pussy. The girl groaned, and pushed her hips onto the Futa's fingers. She spread her fingers inside of Daisy's love box. It was so wet she easily slipped three fingers in.

Her fingers penetrated deep into Daisy. Ivy watched as the brunette began to bounce a little on her fingers. Ivy pushed a little harder and could not believe that her forth finger slipped in. Just as it did, Daisy lost it and was rocked by an orgasm.

Her legs trembled and she tried to muffle her scream with a hand. As she did she fell into Ivy's lap. She felt the cock close to her chest. She needed it inside her.

"Holy shit, that was amazing, it felt so good. Ivy your fingers are magical."

"My fingers aren't half of what my cock is." Ivy said.

She was so horny she needed a release. Ivy slid Daisy off her lap onto the bench. She turned the hot coed over and had her kneel with her ass hanging off. Ivy stood up and reached down to spread her legs apart.

It wasn't hard to slide her cock into the hot moist pussy. Ivy got into rhythm quickly, banging the beauty from behind. She was so horny from all the teasing in the classroom. She closed her eyes and just listened as Daisy moaned and begged for more. She could hear her balls slap the 20 something's flat belly as she rammed her cock all the way to her uterus.

Ivy opened her eyes and quickly looked around. There was no one to be seen. She leaned over a little and grasped Daisy by the shoulders. Pulling her even deeper on to her meat stick. Daisy quaked as she had another orgasm.

Ivy thrusted her hips forward and pressed down on Daisy's upper back. Forcing her to bend and take all of her cock. Ivy couldn't take it. She pulled out one more time, then slammed her cock deep into the hot coed's dripping cunt.

She screamed out in pleasure as her cum filled the brunette's love organ. She continued to pound the sweet pussy as cum gushed out of her hole and spilled onto the bench.

Daisy's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the hot freshman fill her with cum. It was so much cum. Daisy had never felt so good. The long organ pounding her from behind was like heaven. Every thrust pushed her closer and closer to her third orgasm in just minutes.

The brunette couldn't take any more. Cum was spilling out of her cunt, and she groaned deeply. Daisy's whole body shook from her head to her toes. Her pussy clamped down on the cock and milked every last drop.

Ivy felt Daisy orgasm again. Her pussy was so tight Ivy just wanted to keep fucking her, but somehow knew they were already pushing there luck. Someone was sure to have heard them.

Ivy's cock slipped out of her new friend's gaping pussy. Cum spilled out, puddling on the bench. Ivy felt great, she had needed that. Ivy watched as Daisy slowly rolled over, trying to avoid sitting in the puddle of love juice.

"That was amazing, can we do it again." Daisy begged.

"Yes, but not right now, we have made a lot of noise. What if someone comes looking?"

"I don't care, your cock is magical, I have never felt that before. Anyways I never got to play with those huge titties." Daisy continued.

Ivy tucked her dick into her black panties. She looked over at Daisy who was smiling from ear to ear. Her legs were spread wide and her shaved cunt was still dripping.

As Ivy zipped up her shorts she said. "We can do it again soon I promise. Let's get out of here, just in case.

Daisy made a pouty face. "Fine, but you have to give me your number."

"Yes, yes of course."

Daisy stuck her fingers deep in her pussy and pulled out a thick ribbon of cum. "I love how you taste. Next time I want it all."

Daisy stood up. She pulled her pink thong on, and then spun around so Ivy could watch as she pulled the tight jeans over her perfect little ass.

"You have to tell me how this happened to you, I am so curious."

Daisy looked at the beautiful Futa and then leaned in and kissed her passionately. They embraced for a second. Daisy separated and grasped Ivy by the hand.

"This way."

Daisy pulled Ivy towards the rocks. Both girls giggled as they hopped over the creek. When they got to the other side Daisy took Ivy's hand again. They walked down the path out of the woods.

Ivy noticed Daisy was walking a little bit bull legged and grinned. She had fucked this girl hard, and liked the idea of doing it again.

The two hot girls walked and talked for awhile. Daisy asked Ivy to come to her place, but Ivy told her she needed to go to her cousins, and that she was headed home tonight. Daisy pouted again but understood.

Daisy walked Ivy all the way to her cousins apartment. They exchanged numbers and a quick kiss. Ivy watched the hot brunettes ass as she walked away. Ivy licked her lips, maybe she could fuck her ass next time.