Finding Jan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the woman on television knelt before her man, Jan looked at me and said, "she's an actor, I'm not" and began to unbutton my shorts. Clearly, this was also a process she'd perfected. My fears around selecting the wrong shorts for this impossible to believe scenario of fooling around with Jan vanished as she made quick work of those buttons. In an instant, I was bare-assed on the couch. She opened her hand wide and rolled her fingers the way a magician might and grabbed my cock at the extreme base.

She pushed her hand down so that the first two fingers were ringing my cock and managed to grab my balls with the remaining three. She'd definitely practiced this maneuver before.

She spit heavily on my cock and then up and down her hand went, as far as it could, while still squeezing my aching balls. Then she stopped. She took a good strong hold my cock and moved her head in closer. Here it was...the moment of truth. The lapsed cock sucking queen was moving in. She was no longer the mother of my dead wife, she was a beautiful and sexy woman, who was going to suck my dick.

She put my cock close to her lips and slowly stuck her tongue out. She pressed it hard against my pee hole and then slowly began to make larger and larger circles around the tip, until finally the whole head was in her mouth.

Her mouth was full of saliva, which surrounded my cock with its warmth. She gently suckled on my cock, like a baby to a tit. Her tongue and the saliva swirling around the head. Softly, she moaned with each circle of her tongue. You could immediately tell this was a woman who found giving a blowjob as satisfying as receiving one. A rare specimen indeed.

She squeezed her hand rhythmically with the sucking of her mouth. I'd had a million hand jobs in my life, but the way she moved her hand, the skill, the finesse, it was like she was trying to gently coax the cum out of my balls.

I held her head in my hands and began to guide her. This was always a bit of test with a new woman. Some of them let you control them, others can't stand it. Her body tensed up and then loosened at my grip on her head. I knew in that moment, I was in charge if her body and she'd blow me however I directed her.

I gently pushed her head deeper and deeper onto my cock. She winced for a second and I thought there'd be no deepthroat, but she adjusted her body angle slightly and soon my cock had disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. Squeezing my balls with one hand, she used the other to balance herself. I continued to guide her head up and down on my engorged shaft. She was a pro. She took the entire cock, let me hold her head at the base for as long as I wanted, then came up and did the whole thing over again.

For me, there is something particularly erotic about that second when a woman has your cock completely in her mouth, with her nose on your body, when she either has to pull off, or instead, exhales deeply, takes another breath and settles in on your cock for the long haul. That exhaling sound plays in my head over and over.

Although I was in heaven, I realized I didn't want to focus on guiding her head and body. I wanted her to do her thing, without my intervention. I just wanted to sit back, relax and enjoy the cock-sucking mastery that is Jan. She didn't disappoint. Jerking me in an up and down spiraling motion that matched the depth of her mouth on my cock, I basked in the ecstasy of the moment. I had looked at the clock as this started and we were going on 5 minutes. I didn't want it to end because I didn't know if it would happen again.

I slowed her down in an effort to control myself. She willingly complied and reverted to her jerking and suckling mode. Now I could really settle in. As I grew comfortable again and could tell the threat of an immediately explosion was behind me, I began to tug at her shirt. She look at me quizzically for a second and gave her a very authoritarian instruction to "take it off". She complied immediately and my cock was back in her mouth before I could feel the rush of cold air hit the wetness she had left on it.

Now I was content. My cock is being suck and I am playing with those enormous bombs. I didn't want to abuse it though. Finally after 30 minutes I decided I need to give her the treat I could tell she desperately wanted.

Grabbing her head again, I began to increase the pace. She began to warble with the sound of my cock going in and out of her mouth. My balls tightened and I knew we were just about past the point of no return. I told her I'd be ready to cum any second and gave her fair warning. Did she want it, I queried. Her moan told me she certainly did. With that, I squeeze her head tight and ordered her in quick repetition to suck it harder and faster, harder and faster.

Finally, I exploded in her mouth.

Wave after wave after wave of load entered her mouth. With each contraction I could feel my balls working in perfect synchronization with all the other muscles that are part of an orgasm. They felt so strong, I thought for sure she gag or choke. But she didn't. Again, she proved she was a pro.

My hand had been controlling her head with every spurt, forcing her mouth to meet my load deep in her throat. Slowly I eased off the pressure on her head as she kept sucking. Experience had clearly taught her to keep sucking after an orgasm to get all the cum out and to slow the man down carefully, not abruptly. She finished blowjobs as well as she started them.

Then, in one final display of her prowess, she looked at me with soulful eyes, and let the cum drip out on my stomach. I laid there in disbelief. Jan looked at me, gave a gentle smile and proceeded to lick up every drop of cum, as the gently moaned.

After she had finished she placed her head on my chest. I closed my eyes, resting my hand on her head, as I feel asleep.

When I woke up a few hours later, there was a blanket on me and she was gone from the room. I slowly rose from the couch and walked to my room. As I got undressed, my mind was swimming in the events that had just transpired. Was it even real, I asked myself. How could that have happened. Was I terrible person, I wondered. I lay in bed exhausted and anxious. My heart was racing. Finally, I remembered the trick... deep breaths, holding them for as long as I can, until sleep arrived. Which it did.

Stay Tuned for the next installment of Finding Jan, Part II.

12