Finding Jasmine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on her back with Tristan planted perfectly inside her, Jasmine stared up into his brilliant blue eyes as he stared into hers. She saw the depth of his feelings for her in that moment and her heart beat differently, with every cell of her body tingling with excitement.

Their eyes didn't leave each other's as they made love. Their movements were slow and subtle, but each one filled their hearts to bursting point. They climaxed at exactly the same time, still staring into each other's eyes. Both of them experiencing orgasms beyond anything they'd felt before.

"I love you!" Jasmine confessed, not at all worried about the reaction she would get.

Tristan's chest exploded. "I love you too!" he said, before taking her into another long and passionate kiss while his cock still nestled inside her.

Neither of them knew when it happened, but they both fell asleep, embracing one another under the covers, still naked and both feeling totally happy and fulfilled.

Tristan was woken with the feeling of Jasmine's hands roaming his body. He wasn't sure if he'd been hard before she started, or if he'd grown as a result of her contact, but he was fully erect now, regardless of the reason why. He moaned in appreciation, partly to show he was awake, but mainly to encourage her touching. He had been deprived of this sort of attention for far too long.

Jasmine had woken moments before, her head still nestled on Tristan's shoulder. Her hand had instinctively reached up to touch his chest, and such was the feeling, she'd found it impossible to resist running her hand over his athletic body. His response to her stroking made her realise her own state of arousal, and once again felt the urgent need to feel him inside her.

She ran her hand down his firm body, and the back of her hand brushed against his rigid cock. "Good morning!" she said cheekily, not surprised, but pleased to find him so excited. She traced her finger tips slowly up his length, almost measuring him, before very delicately taking a hold of him with her hand.

Tristan twisted himself to kiss her on the top of her head, enjoying the feeling of her soft hand on his erection. His arm found some room from under her and he began to stroke her back, running his own hand from her shoulder blades to the base of her spine, letting his middle finger slide in between her cheeks before running it back up her body.

Jasmine kissed Tristan's chest, moving her mouth over his body, and lovingly attended to his nipples. Tristan could feel her hair brushing over his skin as she kissed him. He pulled her closer to him and she let go of his cock as she turned her back to him, encouraging him onto his right side and up close behind her.

Tristan could feel how his hard cock pressed up against the crack of her arse as he wrapped his left arm around her. He could smell her hair as he buried his nose in her neck and let his hand explore her perfect breasts again. "I love you!" he said as he gently squeezed her left breast, letting his fingers pinch her hard nipple slightly as they left her, before taking a full hold once again. He couldn't get enough of her fantastic body and savoured the feeling of her perfect breasts as he tenderly caressed them one at a time.

Jasmine reached behind her, and taking his cock in her hand, guided it into position as she presented her pussy, wet and ready to receive him. She adjusted herself as he entered her, his girth and her tightness still making initial penetration a challenge. She loved the feeling she got as his head finally got engulfed by her pussy. It stretched her like no other cock ever had, and she pressed herself back against him, crying out in almost pain, as she tried to take him in deeper and deeper.

Tristan withdrew his cock slightly before sliding it more deeply into her in a series of now familiar movements. He could feel every detail of the inside of her pussy with his hard cock as it slid gradually along her walls until he was completely consumed, fitting snuggly inside her warmth.

Jasmine took hold of Tristan's left hand and pressed it firmly against her breast. She wanted him to be firmer against her now, and he responded to her suggestion. "Oh yes!" Jasmine screamed out, as he groped at her chest, alternating between breasts. He kissed the side of her neck hard as the intensity of their movements increased.

Jasmine could feel Tristan deep inside her and moved her hips in sync with his thrusts to increase the pressure. She wanted it harder than he was giving it, so began to adjust her position. With Tristan reading the signals and moving with her, she was soon kneeling up on all fours, with Tristan knelt behind her, cock firmly embedded in her welcoming pussy.

Tristan could now see Jasmine's firm, brown arse pointing straight at him, and he grabbed hold of each cheek as he thrust into her with firm, purposeful movements, using his entire length. From this position, he could see their reflection in the large mirror hung over the dresser. Her perfectly formed breasts hung down and rocked in rhythm with his thrusts. His own paler skin contrasted with her beautiful light brown skin. Both bodies were beautiful to admire as he watched his muscles contract with each powerful movement as he fucked his beautiful Indian woman.

Jasmine could feel her orgasm building again, and lowered her shoulders down to the bed, resting her head on her arms. She was struggling to breathe between her cries, as his cock drove into her over and over again.

Tristan could sense she was close, and maintained his rhythm as she lowered herself down. This new position increased the intensity of each movement on his cock as it pressed him harder into her pussy. He felt himself building, but knowing Jasmine was close, he rode through it, thrusting again and again into her. He reached forward and cupped one of her breasts firmly, pulling her tight against his hips. He felt her body spasm and she let out a scream as her orgasm erupted. Her orgasm triggered Tristan to unload himself into her. He held himself deep inside her and felt his cum shoot out as his balls emptied themselves into her.

They collapsed again, and lay entangled in one another until their senses returned. Neither of them wanted to return to the reality of their normal lives, but they both knew that they didn't have much longer left before they would have to make their way back home.

After showering and dressing, they checked out of the hotel and found a riverside bar where they stopped for an early lunch. They idled away the time, just happy to be able to spend this together before finally driving back to the country club and heading in their separate directions.

Once alone, they both couldn't stop replaying the events over and over in their heads. They knew they were in deep, and all they could do was smile.

12