Finding Love

Story Info
A dark fantasy of contest between a wizard and an assassin.
9.8k words
4.33
1.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note. I wanted to try something different and this is well different. I hope you enjoy it. Please remember I do this in my spare time and I am not a professional. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

*********************************************************************************************************

Finding Love.

"That it suck my dick you little goblin bitch..." It was always the same, men were so easy. His dirty dick was larger than most but that just meant it barely touched the back of her throat. His crotch smelt as if he hadn't bathed in weeks. The smell used not bother Natasha. She tried to push back but his hands grabbed her ears, her knees felt weak as he thrusted harder. "This all you damn Goblin bitches are good for..."

Natasha felt a stab of panic when another set of hands grabbed her hips. "She such an eager little goblin slut maybe she needs to serve to of us." She tried to keep her pants on. Struggling as the fat one twisted her ears, whines of protest ignored by the two drunk thugs. "She is a feisty one." Cold metal pressed against her back and the sound of her pants being cut. The air hit her ass cheeks and she let out a disappointed moan. When then one holding her ears pulled back to thrust back, Natasha inhaled through her nose, opening here mouth wide taking his balls and cock into her eager mouth.

"Blake, she got a dick...she a freaking he." The one in the back let go.

Natasha bit down, her razor sharp teeth tearing through Blakes tender flesh. She kicked back at the one behind her feeling her heel strike something soft as sunk deep, she heard the man behind her fall. Her hand grabbed Blake's wrist as his grip loosened. Warm blood sprayed over her face and loose shirt. Her bright eyes met Blake's terrorized eyes and she jumped into his arms. Her head hitting his nose smashing it, as he yelled, she clamped her mouth over his and sucked his tongue into her mouth biting and tearing it out, swallowing it. As he fell back, she jumped off of him and got a look at the second man. Blake's partner Seth Wilson, the snitch who was her real target. He pulled a knife, how cute.

"Hello Seth," Natasha smiled, blood ran down her mouth over her small breasts. "like what you see."

Seth's one hand was rubbing his balls the other held a dagger between them. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"Oh Seth, I am just a little Goblin girl who needs a good fucking." Natasha's bloody grin was growing she wanted to taste Seth, he was going to die and she was going to kill him. "You sold us out Seth." She feinted a jump at him. "As to who I am don't you remember you old pal."

"Alastar?" Seth looked in terror. "I knew you were crazy but ..."

"Alastar?" Natasha laughed. "Oh, I guess I was at one time. I am Natasha now." Natasha but her hand to her head as memories of being called that name. "Well, that was before you did what you did... Seth." Blake gurgled blood, and Natasha jumped up and came down with both feet on his stomach. "Oh Blake, don't think I have forgot about you, I mean I have so much of you in me." She teased him with rubbing her belly.

Seth looked to run, but Natasha's eyes glared at him. "They were going to kill me, you got to believe me."

"Oh, I do..." Natasha smiled. "I tell you what, you drop that knife and get on your knees and suck my goblin dick and maybe momma Natasha will forgive you." Her voice softer, slowly stalking toward him, as she stepped off Blake's stomach.

Seth's eyes were darting left and right but he dropped his knife and went to his knees. "Ok...Alastar...I will do it just don't kill me." His eyes looked at the four inch green skin dick swinging between Natasha legs. It twitched and pointed at his face as she got closer.

"That is, it. Open your lying snitch mouth." Natasha twirled a long nailed finger in his hair. "Put it deep in that snitch mouth of yours." Thrusting her hips inside his mouth. It was warm, he sucked greedily, desperately. "See snitch, this where you belong." He nodded his mouth full of her green cock. She could almost feel his heart pounding in his chest. She saw the bulge in his pants.

The thought of biting her cock off crossed Seth's mind. He felt her other hand grab his head, she was fucking his face. This was perfect, one hand went to his chin, she moaned. Seth's fingers found the knife he dropped. He felt her yank his jaw and twist his head and loud snap. His body felt numb and his mouth didn't work as Alastar pulled away and he lay looking up at her.

"Really Seth, you are so stupid." Natasha's voice rang in his ear. "You might have lived had you called me Natasha, might." She leaned down to his open eyes. Seth's last thoughts were looking up at green skinned goblin girl with a dick. "Though to be honest you were horrible dick sucker, catch you in hell."

Natasha grabbed the dagger from Seth's lifeless hand. Swaying over to Blake, Natasha smiled down at him. "You really should do a better job of making sure the bitches you pick up are bitches." She leaned down and cut off Blake's left ear. He gurgled blood as he wallowed on his back bleeding. Natasha smiled at his pain, he was not dead but his last moments were going to be painful. "I mean had you groped, you would have realized what you were getting into. But it wouldn't matter, though I smelt that snitch on you in the tavern." She licked the blood off the knife, she couldn't stop smiling. "Though you might have gotten to keep your balls and dick for the afterlife." She shrugged and plunged the knife into his chest, then did it again and again mesmerized by the sound of it going in and out of his lungs, giggling. She shivered. "Oops, I guess a little of Alastar came out in me."

"Very good Natasha." A voice spoke from the alleyway entrance. "Though I did tell you to find Seth, not kill him." Natasha turned to see the tall well dressed man, with a walking stick click on the rocks. Her heart fluttered, and she felt very ashamed of being so disheveled and bare.

"Sorry." Natasha said in a small voice. "But he caused me so much trouble master."

Holding out a white handkerchief. "Wipe your mouth dear, so much blood is so unbecoming of such a beautiful young lady." He nonchalantly looked over the carnage, turning his back to Natasha.

The butterflies made Natasha's stomach flutter, her master called her beautiful. The old Alastar would have killed him for turning his back on him. But she tried to pull his bloody shirt down to cover her hard clit. She was Natasha, his Natasha. She obeyed cleaning her face with the small white cloth. She rubbed it on her face and down neck, blood seemed to jump into the handkerchief. "Yes, Master." She felt her cheeks flush as spoke, still swooning over his saying she was beautiful.

Turning to acknowledge her, "You are a mess, but you are my mess." His voice calm and even. He waved his hand and her clothes shimmered to dress, that was clean, one much to clean and elegant for the back alley they were in. She felt tiny hands caressing her head as her hair pulled and tugged into long braid down her back. He shook his head, and his short white hair peeked from the brimmed hat. "I see when we get back home, I will have to redouble my efforts to finalize your transformation, you old male self, made quite a mess of things here." He said taking off one his gloves. He clicked his walking staff to the ground and the two bodies sank into inky black holes, until nothing but the clean paving stones remained.

Natasha watched breathlessly as her two former colleagues were escorted to the hell they deserved, the hell her old self deserved. She swayed, feeling warm dampness between her legs. She used to be Alastar, Alastar Devo the most feared assassin that the Black Guard had. His last assignment kill a wizard. Alastar had killed many, wizards, witches, warlocks, generals, captains of guards... yet this one was ready for him. The old man was sitting in a chair with two glasses of wine when Alastar broke in.

Chapter 1 how it began

"So Black Guard sent you." The old man smiled. "Come be sociable before you kill me." The old man pointed to a simple chair. His calmness actually scared Alastar. Killing was easy, especially when it is impersonal, you only got personal with victims you knew, and it wasn't business.

"You already know this will not change the outcome." He retorted. "I am from the Black Guard your life is forfeit old man."

The old man nodded from his chair. "I am well aware, but to see the infamous Alastar Devo in person is sight most never see, isn't that right."

Alastar felt something was off. He flicked his dagger and it sunk into the old man's chest. His mouth hung open as something grabbed his ankles and arms. The magic of dying wizard, Alastar smiled this was the norm when dealing with magic users. But the cords tightened and he was lifted in the air. A door opened and older man in a long black robe, walked in. Alastar's heart raced, this was interesting.

"Alastar Devo, we meet." The voice was calm and tickled his ear. "Oh, please struggle, those are soul shackles, the more heinous the monster the better the hold." He watched helpless as the man walked around. "I never knew that the great Alastar was a mere human, I figured a demon as you would be more akin to a devil than a man."

"And you are?" Alastar replied trying to follow the man walking around him.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Victor Sands." Victor smiled. "I can see from your expression not the man you were after."

Alastar struggled but he felt his strength being pulled from him. His eyes looked at the old man in the chair. A dark whisp moved from his body and wrapped around his middle and squeezed. Victor looked at the chair and smiled. "Seems you have added yet another victim. He did say you were going kill him."

"What are you... if you are going to kill me kill me." Alastar spat.

Victor shrugged as if bored. "So boring, I had so much hope for you. Someone so tainted yet you are already ready to die." With a wave of his hand, the binds vanished. Alastar landed and then lunged at Victor. The body of wizard in the chair moving way to quick for a man his age slammed into him. Alastar hit the ground rolling coming up swearing looking at the dead wizard.

"Oh, sorry about that." Victor taking a glass of wine from the table. Keeping the dead wizard between him and Alastar. "I didn't release you because I was done, you see Elms here like all wizards have a death curse." He took a sip. "I am sure you know about them."

The corpse of Elms grabbed Alastar and with inhuman strength threw him into the opposing wall and stalked him as darkness enveloped his eyes. The bloody wizard had a corpse curse, his body would deteriorate feeding the dead man's corpse strength till it killed Alastar or it turned to ash.

This was nothing new to the assassin, Alastar's hand nibbly found and toss a vial of oil he kept on his belt, breaking, and splashing on the hulking animated corpse's body of Elms. He quickly jumped out of the reach of him, rather it. Not looking, he flicked a dagger at Victor, he jumped as the dead wizards fist smashed chair where he had been. Alastar took a few steps to the fireplace, and grabbed a burning log and tossed it at Elms, between the rapid decay and oil, the dead wizard's body erupted in flames.

"I am going to have to charge the Guard extra for this one." As he looked at Victor's corpse his dagger sticking out of Victor's throat. "I know full well of death curses, why you stab a wizard the throat." He muttered, then something hard hit him on the back of the head, and the floor raced to meet his face.

Alastar woke tied to a bed. A young man with white short hair looked down at him. The cold air on his body told him he was naked. "Oh, you are awake." The man smiled. "Sorry about your head, but you are far too dangerous to give a fighting chance. What you did to Victor proved that." The young man smiled. "What are you eighteen, twenty or so?"

"Twenty eight." Alastar wriggled his hands in the bindings.

"Stop struggling, I took a lot of care to bind you." The man smiled.

Alastar stopped. He like that man's smile. He blinked. "What?" Alastar craned his head he could slip out this in a minute yet he didn't want to anymore.

"I said stop struggling." The man turned to make sure he obeyed. "Now that a good ...hmm I think a girl. Good girl."

"I am not a girl." Alastar squeaked rather than yell. He felt himself blushing, he felt embarrassed for being naked then. "But I am not."

"You will be, in fact you are going to become very special to me." He smiled. "You see, I was Victor and Elms apprentice. You killed two people that were special to me, for that you must be punished." His eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. The light of fire place made them so seductive.

"What do you mean..." Alastar gulped as he wished he could melt into the bed.

"I mean you going to cease being Alastar Devo and become someone new. Someone who can protect me, someone who will do some good in the world." He smiled, as he looked at Alastar's body. "See the potion has already taken effect." He ran his hand across Alastar's chest, and smiled as Alastar's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his cock sprang to life. It was huge, almost eight inches and leaking pre.

"MMMmmm" Alastar shivered, that felt good. So would killing this prick...as his hand left his chest, he wanted it back immediately.

"Did you like that?" His voice calm. "Do want me to touch you again."

"Yes." Alastar said before his mind could think.

"What will you give me for my touch?" He said softly. "Your heart?"

Alastar nodded. "Yes."

"Your loyalty?"

Alastar bit his lip and whimpered nodded. "Yes." His hand grabbed Alastar's shaft. His eyes closed as a massive orgasm ripped through Alastar's body and his hard dick blew cum so hard, he felt it hit his face and paint his face and chest. Each stroke he felt his body shiver and hot cum landed on his body. He opened his mouth to say something and glob his mouth.

"Swallow it." Alastar did not even question. He opened his mouth hoping for more. As his cock ached from cumming so much he felt his balls hurting from pumping so much cum till he just thrusted in the white haired man's hand till clear liquid ran out. He slowly let go and Alastar sank into the mattress.

His cum oozed over his body, and the bed was soaked in his sweat. Panting, he felt as if he had ran all day and his body was numb from the thousands of little deaths, he had just experienced. It had to be a drug, he would kill this ...even his thoughts betrayed him. "I ...I... what ...have ...you done to me."

"Nothing much," He wiped his cum coated hand on Alastar's lips. "Its what I am going to do." As Alastar sucked the salty cum off his fingers and palm, greedily. "As you have probably deduced you are under a spell of sorts." He teased Alastar's lips. "I am not as powerful of as Victor, or Elms. Well not in stand up strength. I am what you called a love mage." Alastar's eyes opened wide as he spoke. "I see you recognize what I am." A fire burned in his heart at the mere mention of the words "Love mage." His only sister was now a tavern slut because of love mage, fucked with her mind.

"An incubus?" Alastar still not used to his voice being so feminine, hoping that he was a monster not love mage.

"Oh no, I am nothing like those monsters." He slowly got up. "See, incubus are demons, yes sure our powers are similar, but if I was an incubus, I would be fucking your ass. I would fill you with my seed and then let you go so that seed eventually turned you into a succubus or in rare cases a child incubus that killed you when it ate its way out."

Alastar shivered, he felt his insides churn.

"See Alastar, I need you." He smiled. Alastar's heart fluttered. "I want you, your loyalty, your complete obidence, and more importantly I want you want and need me, do you want that?"

Alastar's mind cleared a little, this was his chance if could lie and say yes, he could kill this damn wizard and escape. "Yes, yes I do." His voice was his. He could feel it wearing off.

The wizard smiled. "Good." He snapped his fingers and the bonds fell off. "Its best when they lie and agree to my contract."

Alastar's heart stopped. "I am going kill..."

"Kill for me, yes you will try." He smiled. "You just agreed to give me your soul. Now, kneel and open that pretty mouth."

Alastar hit his knees and his mouth opened. He wanted to shake his head, tear this wimps throat out, bite his neck, and tear his heart out with his bare hands. He watched as the young man lifted a purple vial.

"See, I can't use Alastar Devo, to do what I need." He walked over and put the vial to his lips. "I need someone new." Pouring the liquid into his mouth. "Now be a good girl and swallow." Alastar did, he felt tears in his eyes as he wanted so badly to fight it. Closing his eyes, was the only thing his body did freely.

Chapter 2 My Goblin lover

Natasha skipped in front of master, happily gliding down the street. On lookers sneered at her. Some even called her a goblin slut, but none of that mattered her master had called her beautiful. He was the most wonderful person, she would twirl around a lamp post as she danced around her master. He was the most beautiful human she knew. She couldn't think clearly around him, and when he touched her mind went dumb. His hand found hers, as they went into the inn. The serving girls smiled but would try to step on Natasha.

"Now Natasha, I am upset with your lack of control." He scorned her. "This our last night in this lovely little village before we go home, so I expect no more trouble out of you."

"Sir, we don't serve goblins." The inn's tavern cook spoke looking down at the smiling Natasha.

"You will serve this one, she my personal assistant." The white haired young man took his hat off handing it to Natasha. "And you will treat her just as you would treat me." He flourished four gold coins in front of the tavern owner's face, as he passed them to the other hand they vanished. "I tip well for good service, and bad service ...well." Pausing to glance at Natasha. "Natasha, do you remember what happens if I don't get good service? I don't think ever received bad service."

"No master everyone alive has always treated you like a prince." Natasha smiled happily. "I have always made sure of that." Her eyes narrowed and blood stained white teeth flashed for the innkeeper to see.

He cupped her small face and kissed here forehead. "Yes, you have, princess, now go get ready for dinner." He swatted Natasha's ass as she skipped up to their room. Four coins lay in front of the tavern owner. "We will take our meal in our room, and some water to wash off since you don't serve goblins."

The tavern owner looked away. "I am sorry, its my missus she ..."

"The missus...I understand my good man." He leaned into him. "You should find you a good goblin girl, they are beasts in the bed, and so demur, just look at how well Natasha is trained." He could see the disgust on the tavern owner's face. "I could find you a real cute one, if you are in the market."

The tavern keeper swept the coins in his hand. "She keeps it up I may take you up on that offer." He gave a joking smile. "I am sorry, I had to say anything. But..."

"No hard feelings my friend." The young master smiled, gave a nod, and headed upstairs.

Natasha was in her underwear when her master entered. She felt shame for making her master angry. She looked over her shoulders, her cheeks felt warm. "Natasha, come my dear." He smiled as he closed the door. She smiled and walked shamelessly to him. Her small breast bare, her hair braid falling down her back. A month ago, he was man, he was tall lean and lethal. Now she was in service of angel, a man with huge cock and just a simple touch sent her small body into a squirty mess.