Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E smiled, as he watched the traps he set go off. Both ladies froze, as the magic circles formed. "Sh..." was all Scarlet got out as the bedding jumped off the bed and wrapped them up both her and Piggy like mummies.

"The inn keepers wife." E stood, opening his hand a nondescript walking stick shot to his hand. He smiled at the terror in the girls eyes, as the sheets wrapped their mouths, binding them so tight breathing was hard. "Now about you two thieves."

He smiled, "Penny wasn't it." He touched the end of the walking stick to her head, as her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell over as she shook. Piggy saw this and started squirming and trying to scream. "Shh, she is not dead just having the most mind blowing orgasm of her life, little piggy. You know they say pigs can have orgasms that last over half an hour. Lets see how long hers last." Piggy's eyes went wide as stick touched her head. As she hit the ground and started shivering and thrashing, E smiled. "Now to see if you are Black Guard." He waved his hand the sheets spun them free as they rubbed their legs together barely able to make soft whimpers.

Frowning he sat back down, as he pushed the two unconscious girls under the bed and reset the traps. They were just thieves, no Black Guard marks anywhere. He determined they were just inn keeper's wife extra income maker. He hated thieves, he really hated shysters, and right now he was really despising this town. Pressing his fingers together, as he activated the ring once more, adding more traps to the room. This was how a love mage fought, those two under the bed would kill for him when they came too. Sexual satisfaction is a drug, and it one of the most powerful addictive drug. Other people seemed to forget how strong a drug it was, especially other mages.

The window opened as a tiny head popped in. "Master..." She sniffed the room, and Natasha bared her sharp teeth, and bound through the window. "YOU cheating bastard."

"Now is that anyway to speak to your master?" E spoke as he became visible, he saw Natasha's eyes darting around. "They are under the bed... no you can't kill them, I have a use for them."

"But...I smell...their..." Her nose twitched.

"I am a love mage, I could make this whole town a orgy if wanted to." E looked annoyed. "I told you, already you are the only one for me."

Natasha mood melted, and E knew exactly what to say. "Gavin is here." The deeper voice of Alastar spoke. "He can lead us to someone, who may know something. If you want, I can cut it out of him."

E took a long breath. "No, I want to ask him questions." He looked to the bed. "Girls play time is over, I have need of you." The two very worn out girls forced themselves to crawl out from under the bed. Their dresses stank of their wetness. "Now you put a lovely dress on, Natasha and show them who he is." E caught Alastar roll his eyes, but he obeyed.

A half an hour later Gavin stood kneeling in his room. Scarlet and Piggy, totally entranced kneeling like good little dogs. "Did I do good Master," Natasha asked.

"Very good," He started to reach out and pet her head. "Now go sit on the bed Master has work to do."

"I wasn't going to kill you." Alastar's voice could be heard from Natasha.

"Oh, I know, but I can live through a lot." He popped fingers that Alastar had broken when he let him get to close once before. "Alastar, your services are no longer needed for now." The magic that locked him shoved him back into that little box in Natasha's head, the red mark on her forehead slowly disappeared, and E felt a lot safer.

He produced a purple liquid and smiled at Gavin. "Now Mr. Gavin, we are going to have little talk."

Chapter 9 Becoming Natasha

Alastar chased after him, following the slight scent of lavender, he caught him in nice inn. Stealing a dagger from a passer by he prepared to slice the mage's throat, but his hands froze. The mage's finger touched his wrist gently. "Now Natasha, would like to become a good girl?" Alastar felt trapped as his mind felt pressed and trapped. "Alastar, you watch and learn what being a good girl is all about." The body that was his moved on its own. He screamed and kicked but nothing happened. He could just feel sensations of pleasure overtake him his body was already tired so rather disable him as before it just was dull pleasant pain of wanting so bad feel ecstasy but not being able to.

"See now that is a good girl, Natasha." The mage spoke softly, as he placed necklace around his neck. "You are my little Natasha now, this will help keep that nasty Alastar locked away till we need him. You like shiny things don't you dear?" He felt warmth envelop him, he felt happy for some reason. As the mage lifted his eyes to his, "Alastar, I know you can hear me. Think of this as your own personal hell before hell. Natasha here is all the emotions you buried and repressed. The last bit of good in your soul. She so adorable and sweet, aren't you. For trying to kill me, I made sure you felt every sensation she did. You will watch from that cage till I need you, and I will not free you till the person who put the contract out on all mages is dead."

Alastar felt the box close in around him. "Damn you ...whoever you are." But the voice said, "Thank you master." He felt warmth as emotions burst through this Natasha person's mind of joy from a touch. She felt glee in her smile. He could hear her heart racing and feel the need in her grow in leaps and bounds. If he had a physical body he would puke.

Alastar watched helplessly through her eyes as she stood bowing her head a little to take his cock in her mouth. He screamed bit it off, yet the taste of it filled his senses. His head bobbed vigorously as he was forced live the moments, she delighted in. Then pressure and pain as he felt himself lifted, the warm hard rod pushing its way into his ass, made his stomach turn. He was being fucked by this mage, "I am going to kill you...I am going to kill." Alastar screamed, yet it came out as "Master more, more...oh your ripping me in half please don't stop..." A wonderful sensation of bliss and peace came over Alastar as he tried to shake off the euphoria that it brought, and box closed in around him bring him blessed silence and peace.

E bounced Natasha on his cock till he filled her ass so full that she begged him to never stop. Her small arms reaching over her head around the base of his neck as he craned down to kiss her. Her cock flopped as each squirt made her feel more beautiful and wanted. She was Natasha, his Natasha. As they kissed, she thought of one day the babies she would birth him, a small cottage in the country. Her breast large and full of milk. No one chasing them, safe and secure in their home. It hurt being her first time, but looking up into his eyes she knew that it was not going to be the last.

Chapter Ten Power of a Love Mage.

Gavin lay in a pool of his own cum, begging for mercy. "Please, no more..." He panted. "The Black Guard never went to war against the mages... it was." The name never came as a dagger sunk into his throat.

E turned to the bed, "I really did like Natasha." He sighed as tall thin man in Natasha's tight leather was standing look at him. "How long have you been playing along?"

"Does it matter?" Alastar, the man stood, as his much to small clothes ripped as his body finished transforming back. "Polymorph potion will only do so much?"

E shrugged. "I am just a shyster after all."

Alastar smiled and darted toward E. E did not move, or even attempt to. Alastar's knife stopped a breath from E's, chest. He pulled his arm back again it stopped. "Damn it Natasha you are not real." Alastar growled in frustration.

"Gavin, as a leader of the Black Guard kill this man." Gavin looked stunned but started to get up. Alastar's knife hand swung and the blade almost severed Gavin's head from his shoulders. He fell grabbing his throat as his last moments were looking at Alastar's bare ass. He grabbed his knife hand with his free hand. "Damn it you shyster shit, what have you done to me?"

"This not my magic, Natasha grew into her own person inside you." E spoke calmly. "Natasha my dear, it seems the person who put the contract on all my kind and me was none other than Alastar, be a dear and kill him."

Alastar felt his knife hand turn to his chest. He pushed it away as it pulled the knife point into his chest. "You are not real..." He growled and slid his hand to the left and the blade buried in E throat, and he quickly jerked it out. The look of surprise was so beautiful. Long had he dreamed of killing him, long had though of thousand different ways of ending his life. As his blood squirted and covered his chest the coward was dying like he should have done years ago. Like he should have done when he threatened his sister. His hand was his own again. A faint voice leaked out of his mouth, "I am so sorry master, I failed you." And with it voice of Natasha was gone.

Alastar looked at the two girls who were coming out of their own spells. Alastar stepped and his heart stopped. Chains seemed to tear at his chest, as the necklace on his neck glowed. His knees went weak as he turned to see the mage, smile and his pain intensified the knife wound to his throat was closing. The mage smiled as he went to throw the knife but it just fell helplessly to the floor.

E smiled, as he watched Alastar's body slowly vanish and the healing mana flow into him. "Alastar, I am a coward, I figured you knew that." He watched as his feet slowly faded and the confused look on the assassin's face was priceless. "Yes, I knew I couldn't keep you addicted to sex forever, and you would eventually grow immune to my polymorph potion. I knew one day you would kill me so, I bound that necklace of yours with a true name curse." He smiled. "The moment you struck me down it would take your life and give it to me, forbidden dark magic, maybe." He looked at the two terrified girls, "Sleep." They both feel to the floor. "But like I said I am a coward, goodbye Alastar with your death our contract is complete."

Alastar's last thoughts were, "I don't want to die." His vision was blurry and green then nothing.

E paused to make sure the spell was completed. The necklace around Alastar's neck thumped harmlessly to the ground. The crystal now black where it once was lovely shade of pink. E moved slowly to pick it up. Inside he could see a tiny Alastar imprisoned in it. "Sorry, but hell can't have you just yet." Walking over to Piggy he rolled her on her back her mouth opened slightly. Placing the crystal on her head, he whispered. "Ahsatan Oved Navid, come forth." He stroked the rotund barmaid's hair. She stirred as he repeated the command twice more. Yellow eyes opened and a calm smile spoke softly, "Master?"

E smiled. "Yes..." He helped her up. She looked down at her body, she was human. In the crystal with Alastar was the soul of woman named Piggy.

She was not thin or cute like she was before she frowned. "Master why her, not that one, is she not beautiful?"

E smiled, "Alastar deserves a soul as ugly as his, to share his imprisonment with.." He took her chin his hand. "Besides looks are easy to fix on a beautiful soul. Get dressed my dear." As she turned to pull clothes on her toe hit a knife. She bent down to pull up a skirt to put on and turned to stab E, but the blade stopped a few inches away, she palmed it and slid into the fold of her skirt.

E tried to stay calm but he froze. "That is in case your eye should ever wander my love." E let out a long breath. "I think I want bigger boobs this time, and my old body back...minus that thing, of course."

E smiled. "Yes dear, and cottage by a stream?"

"Of course." She replied.

E nodded. Love mages had one curse, while they could find love for everyone else, they were destined to die alone. He knew Natasha was not really a real person, but it was the closest thing to love he had ever experienced. The thought of ending his days in the arms of his little green skinned lover made all the risks that he taken worth wild.

Alastar sat on the smooth floor the crystal. He watched as that bastard laid the crystal on the head of the short fat woman. He heard her scream as she landed inside. She glared at him confused. "Alastar?"

"Penny?" Alastar looked shocked. His sister who he hadn't seen in years stood before him, young and beautiful as he had last seen her. "How?"

"Brother where are we?" She asked as everything went black. "Is this hell?" They looked out a huge world of giants, as the world they were in was jostled and put between two skin toned mountains, on either side.

"I think it is sis." He sat down, he thought well the wizard didn't lie. He made sure his sister was taken care of by someone who cared for her.