Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting her lip, she looked at his pants. Then slowly looked up at him. "I am sorry, Master. But I knew he ..." His finger touched her lip. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked it softly. Savoring his taste.

"That is not what upsets me." He said lifting her head as she sucked on his finger. "He knew you were Alastar, what did I tell you."

Her ears sagged, and Natasha's heart sank. "But...I was... I know I was bad but ...." A smiled creeped across her lips, her sharp little teeth came out. "It felt so good." Her tongue licked her lips. "The fear my old name caused was what made me so horny, master. I wanted to play with them." Her voice growing more excited. Here hands undoing his pants. "I knew you were watching me, did you see me wiggle for you." As she fished his cock out and devoured it, wrapping her lips around it sucking it hard taking every inch he had down her throat. She bobbed her head, he tasted so good.

"Natasha..." His hand found her head as she sucked his cock with eager need. His moans just made her wetter, her small clit was already flooding her panties. She looked up, his eyes were closed she could kill him so easily, he was so vulnerable, one day she thought but not today.

She pulled off with a plop. "I am sorry master, please let me make it up to you." She knew that he was close, it was hard for him not to be.

"And how will you do that?" He took a moment gulp.

She stood up and walked to the bed, dropping her cotton panties on the floor, and bent over offering her perfect round little green ass for him. She spread her cheeks looking back at him. "Take the last of it, please master."

"Naughty girl." He said calmly. Stepping out of his pants as he walked over and rubbing his cock on her tainted hole.

Natasha shivered as she felt his cock touch her tight little hole. She loved how he felt inside her from the first time. A sharp sting from his hand made her whimper. Then the pressure of his huge cock split her open. A little pain for so much pleasure, she exhaled as he pushed deep inside of her. "Master..." She panted pushed back on him, as the bliss of and momentary culmination of every want she had was being pumped into her. She felt him thrust and her tiny body shook as she let out a blissful moan. Her own clit was squirting as it swung back and forth with each thrust. Her small tits hung down rocking back and forth.

"You like that, Natasha?" She felt him grab hand full of long hair and yank her head back as he shoved deeper. She felt his hard cock touching her very core. She couldn't stop her loud moans of pleasure of being fucked by her master. She knew this was punishment, and it would cost her, but she didn't care. His cock was bliss and she rocked to meet each thrust. The orgasm came out of nowhere, tearing through her body. Here small toes curled as she grabbed the sheets of the bed. As she moaned, he grabbed her ears and then drove so deep something felt like it broke inside her. Her arms gave out and she whimpered into the mattress as she felt her ass filled with his seed. She pushed against his cock, further intensifying her bliss. She felt him pull out, as the emptiness was like having her soul removed.

"Don't worry, Natasha." He paused as ran his finger on the small of her back. "Soon the old you won't even be a memory." He reached and cupped her small smooth hairless sack. She bit her lip expecting pain, but it did not come. Something new was done, she felt as if a missing puzzle piece had been put into her body. "Now get ready for dinner, it should be arriving soon."

She nodded breathlessly. "Yes master." Sliding her feet to the floor and going to the water basin to clean up. "Master," she said timidly. "May I kill the serving girls?"

"No," He said calmly. "I know they despise you, but you are lady now. Women are always catty around women who look better than them. Take it as a compliment."

Natasha took a deep breath, she nodded in agreement, then realized her master said she was pretty again, as she looked at her reflection in the mirror of the wash basin. Her hair was dark purple almost black, her face round with a few dark freckles on her green cheeks, her eyes were round and she bit her lip. Her white teeth sharp and pointy stood out on her dark green lips. Her ears hung down when she was worrying. She looked at her modest chest, her dark breast fit nicely in her hands, and master did love sucking her dark nipples each night before he slept. She did not see what her master saw in her, she was goblin girl. Her hips were modest, her legs were not long like an elf's or her ass thick like the human girls. She took a peek at him over her shoulder, doubt crept in her mind. She quickly shook it off. Master had said she was pretty. Her eyes look down the mirror to her clit, which was now tiny, her eyes went wide when she did not see the small green sack behind them. Her fingers reached and touched the smooth area where they once were, and she gulped.

Chapter 4 A Contract sealed.

Alastar felt the liquid burn. He fell over as his body thrashed but he did not want to cry out with that bastard watching. He would fucking kill him. He would bend over and offer him his ass, he would be his perfect bitch. Alastar stomach turned as those last thoughts superseded his drive to kill him. A fucking love mage, his focused on his that thought. Shysters who hocked love potions, breast enlargement and made men have more stamina in the bed. Whoever this guy was he was no shyster. He was beautiful.

"Don't fight it," His voice calm. "You want to be my good girl, you did promise me everything."

Alastar felt those words deep in his very essence, as if on branding themselves on his heart. He stopped fighting and closed his eyes and the pain became bliss. He did want to be his good girl. He envisioned himself in an apron cooking for him. Smiling as he ate her cooking. He smiled at being pretty for him. Sickly sweet images of dotting on him, kissing him as he laid her on the table. His crotch ached but not because he was hard but to be filled, he would give anything at that moment for his cock and balls to vanish so he could spread his legs and feel him between them.

"Please..." He muttered his voice higher and eyes closed tightly. "I am sorry... I don't ... I" He fought against the contract. He was Alastar Devo, he was the greatest assassin of the Black Guard. He...was.

He felt the warmth of a hand on his head. "Do want to break your contract?" His voice held so much disappointment. "Did you lie to me?"

"Yess..." Alastar throat tightened as he uttered the words. "I am a guy...I am...I ...don't..." He muttered as his body seemed to break and pain returned with unpaid interest.

"I see... this is very disappointing." The voice said. "Very well, since you do not want to be my girl our contract is void." He moved his hand from his head, and he felt every spell that seemed to cloud his mind vanish. Alastar was himself, and he got a good look at the young man. He was not a tall man, for the most part he was very nondescript, not ugly not so handsome you recognize his face. His only real feature was his short white hair that marked him a wizard of some power. "Good luck Alastar."

As pain coursed through his body, he tried to kick out but his foot flailed, missing his ankle. He wanted to kill him, he started to stand but his back cracked and he felt his neck contort. Tears seemed to flood for his eyes as he watched the man leave. For some reason every fiber of his being wanted him to stay, touch his face one more time. The pleasure he had felt was now being replaced tenfold, by the pain he was going through. He begged for the sweet release of unconsciousness but his mind did not give him that. He felt his skull crack, he raised his hand to his face, grabbing his head, his hair was matted with sweat. It had to be withdrawals, he would find that bastard and make him suffer ten fold no thirty for every ache. Thrashing around he eventually found himself under the bed banging against a wall. His body hurt so much that his pain became so constant, he found himself finally able to accepting that he hurt and nothing could stop it. He just whimpered and counted each ache.

Eventually darkness encompassed Alastar, and with that darkness he shivered on top of his aching. He shivered but the cracking and sharp pains were done. He curled up in a ball, and slowly crawled from under the bed, tugging a blanket off of it. He wrapped himself in it, letting sleep take him.

Morning found him wrapped in his blanket cocoon. His thoughts were filled with all the ways he would kill that fucking wizard. Alastar would make him suffer, he would slice him up, he would feed him his cock, maybe his balls. More and more thoughts of vengeance made him shiver in excitement, he smiled his smile seemed go from ear to ear. He stood under his blanket and moved to the door.

"Any one here." He said but his voice was still raspy. He looked around, his clothes were in the corner in a pile. The stupid wizard had even left him his weapons. He grabbed his shirt and put it on, the arms hung off his shoulders, and the shirttails went to his knees. He picked up his undershorts and as he pulled them to hips, they fell to the floor. His legs were thinner, his arms too. His hand ran through a ray of sunlight and his skin was a pale green. His eyes scanned a room and looking back at him from a corner was a very thin, but effeminate goblin girl. She looked like one of the serving goblins at the Black Guard's home base.

"No fucking way." Alastar's jaw dropped as he looked at the goblin girl in the mirror. "That bastard is going to regret it the rest of his short life." He thought for a second, he opened his shirt and small breasts with dark nipples pointing up looked up at him as he looked down. He craned his head, and sighed as he saw he still had his cock and balls. "Ok, I am not going kill, I am going to torture him till he changes me back, then I will kill him."

Alastar tied this shirt around him into a dress of sorts and slipped out of the wizard's house. So many smells assaulted his nose, voices from houses and rooms he couldn't see made his head hurt. He cussed as he staggered down the alley. He tried to focus, where could a love mage hide? He kicked a stone and his toe told him that was a bad idea, curse this weak body.

As he hopped on one foot a drunkard name Thomas Nulls noticed him coming from the alley. "Hello little goblin." An ugly toothy grin appeared on Nulls's face. His hand rubbed his fat belly. "Seems like someone already fucked you pretty good, why don't you give ol Thomas some attention." The fool even pulled out a big silver coin. "You like shiny things don't ya?"

Thomas must have mistook Alastar's smile as invite as he waddled toward. "Don't worry girly it will be over soon." Alastar jumped but with his lighter body he misjudged and tripped coming down in a puddle. As he grabbed his knife, Thomas kicked him in the gut and the knife skittered away. He went to chop the knee, but the fat man just laughed at his weak attempt. A strong back hand sent him back into the puddle. Drawing his second knife, Thomas just laughed. Alastar had killed so many, why was it not working. He went to stab but hammer of fist hit the top of head, and Alastar saw stars. He heard his knife clank on the ground.

A thick hand grabbed his neck and yanked him into the air. "Listen you little bitch, I was just going to let you blow me but you tried to rob me." He threw him into the darkness of the alley. Thomas pulled his pants down and with a kick rolled Alastar over. Alastar felt so helpless, he was the best assassin in the Black Guard. He tried to get away. He could hear his shirt tearing. "Damn I been a long time since I had fuck boy goblin." Alastar screamed as he felt his ass tear apart. A heavy hand slammed his head into the paving stones of the alley. "Shut up, bitch." The pain in his head made him forget big Thomas was raping his ass, he tried to move but the big man just pinned him if he was to loud slammed his head against the paving stones.

Then it was over, as big man fell beside Alastar. His eyes open but his throat was slit rather sloppily. Through teary eyes, a broken nose, and his body screamed at him that everything was wrong. He shivered in anger, he was Alastar Devo, he did this people not them to him. His little fist slammed into the paving stone. "Now, about our contract," A very familiar voice said. "I want you Alastar Devo David to serve me till the Black Guard are dead or they stopped hunting wizards." A small vial of green liquid was laid by his head. He also laid a picture of Alastar's sister beside it. He could hear footsteps leaving the alley. He caught the light scent of lavender. His hands gripped the small vial, it was a healing potion. He greedily drank it as the aches slowly faded from his body. A small box in his mind seemed to draw him inside. He watched as he ran to find the wizard, his master. He was skipping.

Chapter 5 Dinner dates.

Dinner was lovely. Natasha smiled as she ate. The biggest difference of being a goblin as opposed to human, food always tasted good. "Master, is there anything you will need of me tonight?"

She watched as he took a drink of wine, from the glass. He swirled it and sighed. "Poisoned again?" He leveled his eyes at Natasha. She slumped in her chair.

"It is goat root." She frowned.

"Goat root, really? I have told you those shysters do not make anything strong enough to effect me." He smiled, swirling the glass. "Does add a nice flavor, though." He smiled not angry. "Do you like my little gift?"

"Oh yes, does this mean we are about done?" Natasha gripped the edge of the table.

"Well, not really. I had hoped Seth would lead us to new leader of Black Guard." He looked down into his glass. "At least he could have given us some names, but..." He gave Natasha a forced smile that made her wince.

"Sorry, but I can't help myself." She whimpered. "When I get around people my old self knew I just want to ..."That cruel smile stretched across her lips. "I want to stab them and tear their throat out for marking you for death." She found herself panting, she cut her eyes to him. "I am the only one who is allowed to cause you any death." She panted, her chest heaving.

"Behave," giving her a stern look. "Have you smelt anyone here that was associated with Seth or Blake? I mean they both were meeting here, doesn't that mean something?"

"Master," She frowned. "I know you left a little of my old self so you can use Alastar's memories, but I think bad thoughts when I let him talk, he wants to hurt you, and I feel bad because I want to hurt you." Natasha gripped her head. "I love you master, I want him gone."

He smiled. "Natasha, as long as the Black Guard now has a mark on all wizards do you really think we can just vanish and live happily ever after?" He paused letting those words sink in. "Now, put the dishes outside. I want you to change and go snoop around, sniff for anyone with Blake or Seth scent on them, then come tell me if you find anything."

"But master." She whined. "Tonight, is our last night in a bed for a week. I wanted..."

"Then you should have left one of them alive." Giving her a stern look. "Now get going."

Natasha collected the dishes with a frown, and grumbled as she stripped out of her pretty dress and put on the dark leather armor with her daggers. She took a deep breath. As a familiar voice giggled, "Shut up Alastar," she muttered.

"Natasha, Alastar." He said calmly. "No killing unless absolutely necessary. Natasha is control Alastar, just to be clear if I die you will never get the cure."

Natasha's finger rubbed her bottom lip. "What if I don't want to give her control? What if I just say screw, it and kill you." The dagger flashed from Natasha's hand and stuck in the chair where the young man was just sitting.

"Alastar Devo, Ratsala Oved Navid." The name was just a whisper on his lips, but the effect was hammered into him. "You will do as ordered, and you will never think of killing me again. You have one job find the Black Guard. I have been too lenient letting you keep that sadistic personality because I need those skills you have."

Natasha squirmed. "Master please remove him...I feel so creepy with him inside of me."

"Shut up you slut." Alastar voice was deeper as demanded her to silence, slapping himself.

"Silence, both of you." His voice was stern. "Do as you are told, or the next time I speak your true name Alastar will be command you to tell me the true name of your sister."

Alastar struggled but eventually his shoulders slumped. Natasha soft voice spoke. "He says you win." She started to go but turned to look back. "Master when we no longer need him, and he is gone ..."

He smiled. "I will keep my promise and make sure she taken care of by someone who loves her..." He saw Alastar's mad glint in Natasha's eye but he nodded as Natasha slipped out the window.

He took a deep breath, Alastar was way to strong willed. Even with a soul contract, Alastar still frequently escaped. He sighed as he set up several wards, and protections. Natasha was a real goblin, with all the advantages and disadvantages that brought. She could hear excellent, quick, and deadlier than anyone in a fight. He hated letting her go off without him, but he wasn't totally defenseless. He rolled the ring on his finger and he felt himself vanish, as the world seemed grey.

Elms and Victor had been stupid, even for desperate mages. Trying to trap the very assassin sent to kill them. The real problem was no one of the Black Guard had bought their services. Being a love mage, made him the perfect interrogator, he could easily charm people, but Alastar was a wild beast. It like trying to make lion into a kitten, he thought making him a female goblin would curb his bloodlust, that was a huge mistake. Even as his body and hormones changed and Natasha became the dominate personality Alastar constantly fought for control. Worse she a very jealous lover, as Natasha she needed constant attention, a common trait in goblin women. Her total devotion was also a common trait, once they chose a mate, even betrayal could not sway their love and devotion.

He watched the door to the inn bedroom open. Two women in dresses, and hand crossbows scanned the room. They looked right at him, Victor's ring must have been working as they moved to search the room. The first one was the long dark haired serving girl who he had heard referred to Scarlet, the other was a smaller but stouter serving lass they call Piggy.

Rifling though the pile of clothes, Scarlet spoke. "Where did they go? I don't like this."

"Shut up, Mistress Elnor will skin us if we get caught." Piggy said lifting bedsheets. "Gods I can still smell that goblin's stink."

"Who is this guy?" Scarlet looked in a bag only to take out a pair trousers and underpants.

"He signed in as E. Lovecrafter." Piggy smiled as she found a dagger in Natasha's bag. "So, sort of love mage shyster."

Scarlet giggled. "Aren't they all, like that one, two years ago who sold you a love potion, said it was guaranteed to make a guy marry you, all it did was make his wife come to the inn to break mug over his head." E remembered a story of a debunked love mage, who sold low grade hexes to desperate women.

Piggy winced as the memory still burned. The side effect was her nose turned up slightly and her hips and ass grew fat. She went from being a server to a room cleaner at the tavern. Her cute looks gone as she went from Penny to Piggy. She wrote her brother, who of course never answered. Her hands trembled in anger as she rifled through his belongings.