Finding Love (Lock and Load story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy, there is so much that you are not seeing. People love you, not because you spread your legs but because you are you. You are smart about people. You are kind, you will help if they need you. The sex-school is starting to bother you but I wonder if it hasn't been under your skin for a while."

"Nathan please don't do this. I know that you are being kind and trying to make me feel better but I know what I am."

"No you do not. You never had to learn what you are. One day very soon you are going to have to start looking at you and open more of the doors inside of you than you have been."

"Why?"

"Because I am not going to let you chicken out on you. You don't feel smart, read or take a class. You feel like a prostitute stop selling yourself. You want to be a cheerleader, open a school and teach others how to be a cheerleader."

"Nathan..." Nancy choked and then started to sob. It was as if the years of feelings were unleashing in a storm of tears and sobs. Nathan cradled her against his chest and let the storm happen.

Much later, when Amanda arrived home, she found them curled together in the bed. She slowly shut the door and headed to the guest room to sleep. It had been a tiring night for her, explaining the latest twist in her life to her mother, but eventually her mother had accepted it with a resigned sigh and a hope for her happiness.

Amanda lay there in the bed staring at the ceiling trying to see the picture of what her happiness would look like. Was it Nancy? Was it Nathan? Was it someone else? Was it love that would make her happy? Was it a career?

Amanda, tired of struggling to find the answers fell into an exhausted sleep.

Nancy was sitting on the side of the bed watching her when Amanda woke. The serious expression on her face brought Amanda quickly to alertness. "What is it? What is wrong?"

"Amanda, I need to know how you feel about me and Nathan." Nancy said quietly.

"I am... I don't know, I guess jealous a little bit."

"Of Nathan?"

"No of you. You feeling for him what you so obviously don't for me."

"I am so sorry."

"It is weird though, I don't want to share you, but I totally enjoy watching him fuck you. I have resigned myself to never having you to myself, so if I have to share you anyway I totally don't mind sharing you with him. I still love him."

"You do?"

"Yes but not in the way that I love you. I am in love with you, I love him because he is a good man and my friend."

"How would you feel if I tried to date him?"

"Wow. I do not know. I think that would be awesome for both of you. You should go for it."

"You really don't mind?"

"No. I am a little said that I won't be with you anymore. I wish there was a way that you could be with both of us."

"Hey that is not a bad idea."

"What?"

"I have some details to work out with Nathan, but I think I have a way to fix this." Nancy smiled wide and kissed Amanda on the lips quickly, before she fled the room looking for Nathan.

Amanda sighed realizing that she had just agreed to let the woman she loved have a relationship with someone else. The fairy tale was over. Sadly, she got up and started to pack.

Nathan was on the porch watching the sunrise holding a cup of coffee, when Nancy found him. She wandered over to the swing and sat next to him. She took a deep breath for courage and blurted, "I love you."

"What?" Nathan said trying to see if he had really heard that.

"I love you, I know that it sounds nuts but it is true."

"Nancy, come on. You have known me for 2 days." He was beyond pissed, not that he did not want it but that she would realize later that she didn't really love him because it was too soon.

"Nathan, look at me." Nancy said touching his jaw. "I love you. How do you feel about me?"

"I don't know." Nathan growled wanting to tell her he loved her but too afraid that it was not real. There was too much about this weekend that was messing with his head and his heart.

"That is fine, Amanda and I are supposed to leave tomorrow morning to go back to the school so she can finish training." Nancy straightened her spine trying not to breakdown under the weight of the crushing emotion. "When she is done she is free to go. You need to decide if you want her to come back to you."

"I don't care if she comes back. She is right we are not going to work out."

"I will pay for her training, then. I will send you a check when I get back home."

"I do not care about the money. This weekend was more than worth the price of tuition."

Nancy quailed at the equation of money to sexual favors. Once again she had sold her body and her sex. Suddenly she felt dirty, cheap and unable to breathe. She stood, turned away as Nathan continued unaware of her turmoil.

"This weekend was more than I ever dreamed possible, thank you."

"Do not thank me. I am just doing what I am trained to do." Nancy said breezily as she shifted away looking to escape. She could not stay here. She had to get away.

Nathan sat on the porch for another moment before the uneasy frustration he felt propelled him into the house. Amanda was in the kitchen cooking. "Where is she?"

"She went to the bedroom." Amanda said pinning him with a look. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know." He said with a shake of his head.

"Are you still hung up on me?"

"No, you were right when you said we would not work."

"Then..."

"I will talk to you later."

He headed for the room, knowing that something was off. He did not bother to knock, he just strode right in and almost lost it. Nancy was packing, she was leaving!

"Come here!"

"No." Nancy stated calmly still putting her clothes in the case.

"My weekend is not over. I said come here."

"I will send you a refund for the remaining day of service owed."

"I said come here!" He bellowed like the wounded animal he was.

"Nathan..." Nancy turned toward him.

"Now." The deathly calm of his voice was the thing that got her moving.

"What?"

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." Nathan said ripping open his pants.

"No." Nancy said turning away.

In a desperate move he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back against him. Pinning her to him with one arm he used his other hand to caress her. He started at her neck, down over her breast, over her hip, grazing her thigh before reaching under her skirt to touch her naked pussy.

"I need this." Nathan whispered. " I need you to be mine."

"Nathan." She whimpered.

"I need you like you promised." He moaned softly pressing his erection against her back while his fingers danced over her clit. "Submit to me, be mine tonight."

"Oh, god!" She cried as his touch became firmer.

"Tell me you are mine."

"I'm yours. God, yes yours."

"Say my name." He growled as he slid a thick finger into her opening.

"Nathan, I am yours. Forever, yours."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Nathan. I do love you." She said twisting on his finger. "Please baby make me cum."

"Do you deserve it?" Nathan teased her with a stroke of his finger against her swollen nub. "You were a very bad girl, not doing what you are told."

"I will be good. Please, baby."

"You wanted to keep my beautiful pussy from me. You did not want to suck the cock I give you." The finger fucking was getting her so close to orgasm, but he would not let her go over as he continued to list her sins. "If I let you cum, how are you going to repay me?"

"I will do anything you want. Anything you need." Nancy promised.

"Yeah, baby. Cum for me now." He said caressing her more fully.

She threw her head back against his shoulder, baring her neck to his kisses as the climax washed over her. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out as she contracted around him.

He withdrew his fingers and held them to her lips. "Taste my pussy. Taste your submission. Sweeter than any fucking candy." She moaned as she closed her lips over his dripping fingers and sucked them clean. "Now use that mouth on me. Taste what you are submitting to."

She turned and knelt before him. He groaned as her lips closed over his sac. She used her tongue to play with his balls and sucked them individually into her mouth. He groaned, slid his fingers into her hair and pulled her away.

"Suck my cock." He gritted out before slamming his cock into her open mouth. She closed her lips around him and pulled him all the way to the back of her throat. She swallowed around the head and laved the sensitive shaft with her tongue. Then she began to suckle him up and down like he was her favorite flavor of lollipop. "God yes, woman. You are so good at that."

She moaned around his cock, turned on by his obvious enjoyment. She worked him with all of the love in her heart, pouring every ounce of feeling into pleasuring his flesh. He stood with both hands fisted in her hair with his head thrown back. When she increased the pace of her sucking he could not hold back for long and shot jets of cum in the back of her throat and across her tongue. Nancy continued to lave him, tickling the hole at the tip to make sure that she got every drop of his essence.

He used her hair to pull her away from his shriking shaft when he became too sensitive to endure it any longer.

"Get on the bed." He ordered. "Get on your knees. Remove your dress slowly."

He watched as she used her considerable assets to seduce him slowly. Her desire to please him was more than obvious. He watched her every movement while his gaze drank in every inch of her skin as she bared it. When she was naked she watched him.

"Submissive pose." He growled. She snapped immediately into position. He removed his clothes and joined her on the bed. He knelt before her and began running her hands over her body. He touched every inch of her with his calloused hands, she quivered but did not move or speak.

"You are so beautiful." Nathan whispered. She blushed but remained locked in position. "I don't know what to do. Sitting here with you feels so right, but I was engaged to Amanda 2 days ago. Tomorrow she will blow out of my life and I do not know why that doesn't bother me more."

Nancy bit her lip but held pose. She was not going to make this easier for him. He was going to have to work it out for himself. She held her breath and waited for him to continue.

"I did love her. Maybe I sensed that it wasn't enough for either of us and that is why I insisted she be trained." Nathan sighed deeply. "I am so glad that she went to that school. If I had never met you my life would never be complete."

A soft gasped escaped Nancy. Her heart beat so loud she was sure that he could hear it from where he was. She closed her eyes and prayed for him to go on.

"I do not know why or how this happened but I love you." Nancy couldn't hold still a second longer. She launched herself into his arms. She pressed her lips to his and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms were around his neck as she ground her went cunt against his swelling cock.

Nathan let her kiss his for a long while before he pulled away. "I never said you could move."

"Some things are worth getting punished for." Nancy said softly.

"Really?"

"Yes." She said clearly. "I would obey you in all things, at all times but my heart was too overjoyed to remember my training. I would gladly accept any punishment you felt inclined to dole out."

"I believe in this instance your instincts were telling you what I needed before I could, so no punishment necessary." Nathan grinned down at her. "Now kindly take advantage of the position you are in before I explode."

Nancy giggled softly as she rose up and impaled herself on his straining member. Instantly her laughter died. For the first time in her life Nancy was making love to another person. In that instant she knew that this is where she belonged, forever.

"I love you." She whispered staring into his eyes. They made love with slow movements rocking them to a mutual orgasm and never breaking eye contact. It was soul shattering.

When the pleasure had subsided, they lay side by side. Nathan drifted off to sleep, while Nancy stared at the ceiling trying to figure out what to do now that her life was changed completely.

She could not going on training at the school. So she would have to find another job. She lived at the school, so she needed a new home. What about Mandy? Nathan had not said much about Amanda, but there were things that needed to be said.

Only one thing in this entire jumble was certain, she was going to spend her life with Nathan Young. He had not said a word about the future, but she knew that he wanted one with her. He roused from his nap and pulled her toward him. He stared deeply into her eyes. She held her breath knowing that this was the moment that she would look back on and know this was where it all started. Then he said three little words. "I am hungry."

Nancy laughed. "Let's go see what is cooking."

When then entered the kitchen, Amanda was bent over the counter writing, wearing shorts.

"What are you wearing?" Nathan shouted, causing her to jump.

"I was just writing you a note." Amanda said.

"No covered cunts. Take off those shorts now!"

"I am leaving." Amanda said.

"No you are not. Take of the shorts this instant and lean over the counter."

"Nancy?" Amanda pleaded.

"Sorry, you heard him. You disobeyed, you get punished. Try not to make it harder by delaying."

Amanda swept off the offending garment and bent over the counter. Nathan stepped up beside her and began to spank her. The blows were medium hard and rained over both sides of her pert little ass until it glowed red. Amanda cried silently enjoying the heat and the release. She was so tied up in the emotional morass of her feelings for Nancy that she needed this to clear her mind. Too soon the spanking was over and the only thing left was the heat and the wetness of her sex dripping down her thighs.

"She did very well. You may reward her." Nathan said to Nancy. Nancy fell to her knees and began to lick Amanda's beautiful cunt. It was too much. Amanda cried and came.

Nancy rose and pulled Amanda into her arms. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Good let's serve breakfast and talk." Nancy and Amanda set up plates and they all sat around the dining table. Nancy smiled at the thought that this is where it had started 2 days ago. Appropriate that they finish it at the same place.

"Nathan, we have to talk."

"Okay."

"Alright so here goes. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Amanda, I love you." Nancy said.

"I love you." She whispered back.

"So what next?" Nancy asked the table.

"Well Amanda and I already talked and we are not getting married but I still want a wife. So I propose that Nancy will marry me in Amanda's place."

"Excuse me?" Amanda spoke because Nancy was too shocked to utter a word. "You want a wife so we are just interchangeable?"

"I am what? Some sort of conciliation prize?" Nancy gasped.

"No, you are my destiny. We have not known each other long but you cannot tell me that this does not feel right."

"But what about Mandy?"

"What about her? She is the one that pointed out we cannot get married, so I think she is fine."

"No she isn't. She keeps telling you that she loves me. So now she has to watch the two people she loves leave her to run off and be together. That is not right."

"Well..."

"I think I have an idea. It is a little bit out there but hear me out. Both of you." Nancy said with a stern look at Amanda. When they both nodded she continued. "We can all be together like this weekend forever. Amanda and I can both live here with you and we just figure it out."

"I want a marriage, not some freaking sorority house." Nathan said.

"I want Amanda to be part of our lives. I mean you loved her enough to want to marry her but now you just want to cut her loose?"

"I want to get married." He shouted at Nancy.

"Why can't you do both?" Amanda asked quietly.

"Excuse me?" Nancy asked.

"You two should get married. I mean you are obviously perfect for each other, so you should get married. I can move in and be like a roommate while I sort through the life changing decisions I have made. I would be like a roommate that showers with your wife."

"So we would still have sex all together sometimes?" Nathan asked seeing some plusses to their plan.

"Yes, but there would be rules, like you two never have sex without me." Nancy said.

"Understood." Nathan nodded.

"That goes without saying." Amanda agreed.

Nathan thought for a moment. "You two are allowed to play around, Nancy can do anything she likes to Mandy but nothing penetrates Nancy except your tongue. No toys, no fingers, nothing. You can eat but that pussy is mine."

"Fine. No group sex more than 3 days per week." Amanda added.

"What, why?" Nathan pouted.

"Because you two need to have a real marriage. I am like a marital aid toy. You can use it sometimes but it will not keep you together. You have to have alone time."

"Nancy sleeps in my bed every night." He stated with finality.

"Good. Anything else?" Nancy asked with glee.

"No covered cunts in my house. You can wear whatever you want out of the house, but skirts and dresses only inside. If we think of any other rules to add we will sit down and discuss them as a family." He finished.

"Okay." Mandy said.

"Okay." Nancy agreed. They all sat there nodding for a moment. Suddenly Nancy launched herself at Nathan. "I am getting married!!"

Nathan laughed and wrapped his arms around her and pulled Amanda out of her chair into the embrace. Never in his life could he have imagined a future like the one that lay before him. Not that he was complaining, he was definitely one lucky SOB.

Epilogue:

"Hello?" Nancy grabbed the ring phone off the table by the bed before heading for the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Nathan's voice rumbled over the line.

"Hi, there." Nancy said grinning.

"What are you doing?" He said again.

"I was about to get in the bath."

"Why are you dirty?" Nathan teased. "Or are you washing off the sweat from some man?" Nathan growled jealously.

"No and no. Honey, I know that this is hard but it is only a few more days."

"Have you been good?"

"What?"

"Have you let anyone touch you?"

"No."

"Who does your pussy belong to?"

"You, only you."

"Who is allowed to play with that pussy?"

"Amanda."

"What is she allowed to do to it?"

"Eat it."

"What else?"

"Touch it, make me cum, but no penetration and no toys." Nancy recited.

"Is she there?"

"No she is training with Bobby this week."

"Why?"

"She is back on her regular training schedule."

"If she is going to be our pet why does she need to be trained by someone else?"

"I cannot teach her everything. So she is going to stay behind after my two weeks is up and finish her schooling."

"You mean I get you all to myself?"

"Yes. For 3 whole weeks."

"I cannot wait. I miss you so much I ache."

"Me too. How is the wedding planner getting along?"

"She needs you to make some choices. So she is getting the location set and the flowers."

"I am so excited."

"Me too."

There was a knock on the door. "Hey honey, hang on, someone is here." Nancy said pulling on her robe and heading to the door.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know."

She pulled open the door. There lounging against the door frame with his cell phone to his ear was Nathan.

"I gotta go, honey. There is a man at my door that I cannot refuse." Nancy said into the phone before she hung up and launched herself into his arms.