Finding Love on a Caribbean Cruise

Story Info
Under precarious circumstances, I meet Melanie, later Nadia.
8k words
4.59
10.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm excited and looking forward to my long-awaited winter vacation. Stepping onto the deck of my huge, beautifully lit cruise ship, I can't help but think of it as a floating metropolis.

As I approach the main foyer, I gasp in amazement. It's massive and looks to go on forever. Not only is the ship's grandeur striking, but so are the rich details. It looks to be the work of some great Roman Emperor.

The walls are covered with a crimson fabric. The floor is made up of thousands of square white tiles resembling marble but are made out of some kind of stone that has been polished to perfection.

There are massive reproductions of gilded Roman soldiers, deities, and aristocratic sculptures throughout. I envision a great Roman orgy and infinite festivities of food and drink.

As I saunter through this amazing wonder, I'm in awe of the enormity of it all. Crystals glitter from chandeliers the size of circus rings as the ceiling almost appears to ascend into the stratosphere.

I continue to the front desk, where a young twenty-something female welcomes me with an open smile. The dark-haired lady is incredibly beautiful in her white blouse, black tie, red jacket, and black pants and has a Snow White aura to her.

"Good evening, sir; welcome aboard, may I assist you?" She asks, her voice calm and professional.

"Check me in and give me my room number, please," I respond and pass over my credentials. I give her the once-over as she pulls up my details on the computer. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be half my age; I'd surely chase this vixen from stern to aft the entire cruise.

I have my room number and key card within minutes and decide to head back out on deck to join the other passengers as we set sail from the Port of Miami for our 8-day Caribbean cruise. We haven't left port yet, and already scantily clad, lovely bodies are lining the rails.

After about an hour, I head back inside, intending to look around first. There's an intriguing little snack bar within a few steps of the lobby and I decide to postpone my exploration of the ship until the morning. It was at this point that I realized how hungry and exhausted I am. It has been a long day from driving through a snowstorm to getting to the airport on time for my flight to Miami, only to have it delayed by the local weather.

I head straight for the snack bar and order a burger and fries and it hits the spot.

Following that, I take the elevator to my cabin for a peaceful night's sleep. I enter my cabin by swiping my card at the door. My stateroom is just as magnificent as everything else on board: a spacious king-size bed, a wide window, a private balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean; and as we leave port, I notice the city lights getting smaller and smaller; dimmer and dimmer. The window will be a beautiful vista in the morning, I imagine.

There is plush carpeting throughout; comfortable furniture; a 55" flat-screen TV with cable channels galore; and a mini refrigerator filled with complimentary water bottles and snacks. The room reminds me more of an elegant Las Vegas hotel suite than the old, drab cabins of sailing's past.

You have to love it when you step through the door and your luggage is waiting to welcome you to your well-deserved vacation. I grab and toss it on the bed, along with my heavy winter coat and take out my toothbrush, and go into the bathroom. The bathroom is spacious and well-lit. It features his and her sinks, coffee maker, hairdryer as well as a plethora of soaps, lotions, and shampoo.

I'm finally ready for a good night's sleep. Even in the middle of winter, I like to sleep in my birthday suit. I turn off the lights, and snuggle up between the immaculately clean sheets. The ship's rhythmic swaying soon puts me into a deep restful slumber.

"Your suitcase," calls a man's voice as the door opens and quickly closes again.

"mmfm ok." I mumble incoherently and am disoriented with heavy eyes. For a brief moment I think I'm having a weird dream before falling asleep again.

I wake up in the morning, resting on my back with my head propped up on a pillow. I'm wrapped in sheets, feeling rejuvenated and ready for anything. A woman with a sleepy grin laying next to me says, "Good morning."

A split second later we both gasp in frightening shock as we realize we are not alone and cozying up between the sheets. We throw off the covers and hastily step to the foot of the bed in our bareness.

We don't know what to do, so we stand, dazed and confused, staring at each other for a few moments, until it sinks in. The small light-blonde-haired lady puts her hands on her hips and demands to know.

"What in the hell are you doing in my room?!?"

"Your room!" I snap back. "Like hell it is, you're in my room!"

"Bullshit, I am" she claims. She angrily struts over to the dresser in her nakedness and snatches her boarding pass from her handbag, while I grab mine out of my suitcase.

"See...I'm in cabin 414" she says, angrily shaking the paper in my face.

I take a glance at my boarding card and am taken aback as I hand it to her. "I'm in 414 as well...take a look."

She shakes her head in utter disbelief, relaxes, the forty-something lady tucks her short cropped hair behind her ears, and carefully examines the passes.

"Hey," she asks in a raspy, early-morning voice. "Is Johnson your last name?"

"Yeah, David Johnson, why?" I ask

"My last name is Johnson too, Melanie." She laughs and lowers her arms, each hand is holding a pass. "I'm sure they think we're married."

"All right...okay, so, I'll get dressed and find another room." I roll my eyes and start dressing in an attempt to do the right thing. Melanie can't help but stare at my bare body as I take my clothing and dump them on the bed.

"No," she says, "I'm sorry."

"You don't want me to leave?!?" I ask again.

"No, no, no... why?" She asks, flattening her hands and then grabbing my arm as I nervously manage to get a leg into my trousers.

Melanie asks "Do you have a wife or girlfriend? What brings you on this cruise?"

"Well, no...I was hoping I would get lucky and maybe meet someone, you know, my soulmate?"

"Forget your pants." She says as she knocks them out of my hands onto the floor, pats my bum a couple times and leads me to the table by the window. "Come here."

Melanie shrugs and continues talking.

"Maybe this is fate. We've already slept together, had our first argument. You and I are standing naked in front of each other and we don't seem to be diving for cover. Do you think I look like good wife material?"

"I don't know, I think you look damn cute. You'd be good wife material to me."

Melanie laughs. "Do you really?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I'm glad we have that in common." She smiles and pulls me closer to her body, places a hand on my chest and the other on my shoulder then proposes. "Mm... Okay, let's get dressed, have breakfast and get to know each other, what do you say?"

"Um...yeah...okay." I respond with cautious zeal.

Melanie steps back, looks down and covers her mouth with both hands and roars with laughter, "It looks like someone is already getting aroused, muahahaha."

I look down. "Oops, sorry."

"Oh, Don't be ridiculous; I'm not a prude. If you didn't have that hard on I'd be kicking your sorry ass out the door." Melanie says this calmly as she takes a step towards me, touching my member several times and teases in a low seductive manner. "Umm...that's a mighty dangerous weapon you've got there."

Melanie lets go, reaches for her bag and places it on the table next to the bed and repeats. "C'mon get dressed, We'll go get breakfast.

She goes into the bathroom with her hairbrush, toothpaste and makeup accessories. I just can't take my eyes off her petite, delicate figure as she leans forward to apply her makeup.

Melanie is an alluring light skinned beauty who weighs about 100 pounds and is about 5 feet tall. When she bends over, her small tits dangle so attractively with her pink nipples looking so perky. Her round cheeks are naturally open, revealing the most beautiful pink star I have ever seen on a woman. Even her feet are small and sensuous.

She turns around to face me, holding her makeup brush in one hand.

"You're making my pussy wet, David, while you're sitting there watching me." Melanie laughs, smiles, turns back around and continues putting on her make-up.

"Really???" My heart flutters.

"Well, yeah...I can see you in the mirror stroking yourself. I was thinking at first, we should go have breakfast and then come back to the room after. But to be honest, I really want to feel your penis inside me right now. I figure we'll have more fun getting to know each other since we've already seen each other naked and had sex."

Melanie resumes doing her makeup. I slide off the bed and enter the bathroom behind her and she puts her hands palms down on the sink, leans forward in anticipation of what's to come.

I softly stroke her hourglass-shaped hips before massaging my cock on her silky smooth derrière and guiding it into her wet little hole.

I start with slow, methodical thrusts.

"Harder Dave, go harder."

I slap Melanie's pillowy soft ass and grip each cheek with my hands as I make love to her. I bend forward, cupping her super - soft breasts as I thrust hard into her.

"Go faster and harder, Dave, that cock feels soooo....fuuuuucking... gooood. Melanie's eyes roll back and her groans grow more audible. "Ohh...yeah, Oh god, Oh god yesss! I love it, you're fucking me real good right now. Don't stop now or I'll fucking kill you."

I can hear and feel our sweat soaked bodies slapping together with wild desire as I pound my rigid cock into her tight abyss.

"Oh shit, don't stop now David." Melanie cries, hisses and pants like some sort of wild animal.

"Ooh, I'm going to shoot my load inside you."

"Go for it Dave, I want to feel your warm cum squirting inside me. Don't hold back." Melanie begs.

My cock throbs with joys of agony as I unleash my thickish semen inside the little bitch, forcing my eyes shut from my climax.

I withdraw after a few seconds. Melanie kneels down and slowly licks my shaft. She seems to be enjoying every drop. Melanie stands up, puts a hand on my shoulder, spreads her legs wide, and moves her torso briefly.

"What are you doing?" I inquire, perplexed.

Melanie answers. "Pushing your cum out

of my twat."

I watch with curiosity and rapture as it drips from her sparsely hairy pussy onto the bathroom floor. She licks her fingers clean after running them between and within her to get more of my juices out.

"Ohh...that was really good. This is only a start, I can't wait to do it again later. Are you happy now you didn't get another room? We can come back whenever we want, okay?"

I simply nod in agreement and follow Melanie out of the bathroom. She puts on a white two piece ensemble and a lengthy, knitted fish-net beach robe. I'm wearing a white t-shirt and blue cargo shorts with flip-flops.

Just before she opens the door, Melanie reaches out, tugs at my shorts and peeks in. "Good, you're not wearing underpants."

"What difference does that make?" I ask, shaking my head.

"Silly man, my hands are going to be inside your shorts a lot on this cruise, and I don't want to fiddle with your undies. Melanie orders with a forceful voice, shaking her finger in my face. "For the rest of the cruise, no underwear. Now c'mon, kiss me."

Melanie and I kiss and we head out into the hallway, then into the elevator and down to the ship's main deck, where we sit al fresco over breakfast and chat. We next proceed to the pool area, where we sit beneath the shade of a patio table umbrella, taking in the fresh tropical atmosphere.

"What do you like to do away from the office?" Melanie enquiries.

"Oh, nothing too strenuous, just a bit of fishing, traveling and hanging out and watching nature and people on the streets. What about you?" I ask while marveling at the white painted pillars, gold and white sculptures with a Roman Colosseum motif, and a stunning assortment of tits and asses parading back and forth before my eyes. Yes, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a pervert at heart.

Melanie answers in a calm, soothing voice. "Hmm... your ideas sound fantastic, I like gardening, cooking and like all women shopping.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I've never had much time for shopping. I think it's kind of a waste of time and energy. Plus, it seems like that's all so many people are doing these days... what with all the malls, big box stores and cyber shopping."

"Cyber Shopping?" Melanie laughs at my choice of words. "Well, yeah... I guess you're right. Shopping has become so popular over the last few years that we can't even get out of our house without being accosted by salespeople trying to sell us something or other.

It's a great morning to just sit back and relax after fighting through months of brutal cold and snow back home. The sun's beams feel heavenly, warm and comforting. Melanie touches my arms to gain my attention. "Do you see the brunette seated at the opposite end of the lounge chairs, wearing the dark sunglasses?"

I look around and I see a thin, petite woman about our age with thick, jet-black, curly, wavy hair. She is wearing pink bikini bottoms and a white tank top with thin straps.

"Yeah, I see her. What about her?"

"Do you think she's sexy?" Melanie asks.

"Yeah, She's drop dead gorgeous. I'd jump her in a heartbeat. Why?"

"She's been staring at me for a while now."

Just then, the lady casually raises her hand and gives Melanie a come-hither gesture.

"Ooh, great I'm going over there."

Melanie slides her chair back, drops her white beach robe on it, gets up, and walks over to the woman.

"Hi," The lovely brunette smiles, "I just want to say how beautiful you are? My name is Nadia, what's yours honey?"

"I'm Melanie, I was going to say the same thing. Do you like ladies?"

"Mm-mm," Nadia says, nodding her head. "...and the boys too, of course. Is that your hubby over there?"

"Maybe," Melanie says. "We met this morning in bed."

Nadia looking confused, lifts her sunglasses and looks into Melanie's big blue eyes. "Huh...what?!?"

Melanie giggles, shrugs, then tilts her head slightly and explains. "There was a mix-up in the cabin, we both ended up in the same room. It's a big bed, and I guess we were tired and didn't notice each other sleeping there until we woke up. So we had sex and made the decision to get to know each other."

"Damn it, I wish those things would happen to me." Nadia says wistfully. "My pussy needs a cock badly. I'm almost out of my mind.

"C'mon sit with me, I'd like to get to know you." The hot little princess smiles then motions for Melanie to sit next to her on an empty lounge chair.

I can see them laughing from an afar, and they soon start touching each others arms and upper thighs. That's when I realize Melanie has a thing for the ladies too. This might be an interesting relationship, I reason. I am somewhat surprised to see them kissing so quickly after only a few minutes of getting to know each other. The females appear to be drawn to one another.

"Hey, is it okay if I invite your man over, he looks rather lonely over there and cute too. Does he have a big dick?" Nadia ponders, her hair blowing in the warm ocean breezes.

"Meh...average...but he knows how to use it." Melanie professes.

I was about to get up and roam around the ship, allowing Melanie to have her pleasure. But just as I stood, her newfound acquaintance signals for me to join them. Melanie also gestures and invites me over.

I wander over, her robe draped over my arm, and stand between the two ladies as they recline in their lounge chairs.

"Hey, David, meet Nadia." Melanie introduces.

Both of them share certain similarities. Nadia is in her early 40s and is also a tiny woman. She has a goddess-like body and looks to be well-toned. Each girl has teeny, pert lips, welcoming, innocent eyes, and smiles.

There are also some notable differences too. Nadia for instance has a nice olive skin tone. Her breasts are a little smaller than Melanie's. Nadia's nipples, which are tiny and prominent, are entirely visible thanks to her sheer white top. Nadia has makeup that is nearly flawless and professional. She exudes hotness and is incredibly gregarious, easygoing, and talkative.

Nadia raises her sunglasses over her head, shields her eyes from the blazing sunlight and smiles. "Hello David, Melanie tells me you two just met this morning."

"Yep, under some precarious circumstances." I joke.

"Please have a seat David" Nadia moves her short, attractive legs to the side to make a spot for me to sit down. At the same time Melanie gently takes her beach robe from me and throws it over the head of her chair.

"Don't take offense, Mel, I'm curious, why didn't one of you kick the other out?"

"No offense taken. I'd be asking you the same question. So, whatever: This morning was definitely unusual. I decided to go with fate for a change because nothing else seems to be working in my love life. I thought, to hell with my inhibitions, and do whatever it takes to get a husband, even if that meant having sex. Besides, I was horny as fuck too and also, who was ever going to find out?" Melanie continues. " My parents are constantly trying to arrange marriages. My coworkers will sometimes orchestrate blind dates, which almost always end in failure. My friends keep introducing me to losers."

"David, how about you? "How come you didn't kick little miss hot butt out on her ass?" Nadia inquires humorously.

"Hey there, who's side are you on Nad?!?" Melanie playfully punches Nadia's shoulder and gaffes laughing.

"Why? Because Melanie would have murdered me." I respond with a chuckle.

"-that's true. I would've."

"Actually, I'm not sure why I didn't... I love her fire, and well... I thought she was incredibly beautiful. I just had an instinct about her, I don't know."

"That sounds so lovely and romantic too. That's sort of been my attitude all my life, I love having sex for sex's sake." Nadia confesses. "My parents loved going to adult parties when they lived in Germany and when I was old enough they dragged me to them too. I enjoyed them."

"Wow, my parents would never go for that. If I told them I went to an orgy, they'd never speak to me again." Melanie admits.

Nadia smiles, fondles her beautiful breasts and legs for a few seconds. "Have you ever been to any adult parties or have a threesome, David?"

"No, my girlfriends simply weren't the type, they would shower in scuba gear, before letting anyone, even the dog, see them naked. That's why I'm still single." I added. "Melanie's a refreshing change, she didn't seem to mind that I was naked and I could see her tits and ass. That was the instinctive feeling I had.

"Damn, where have you two been all my life?" Nadia throws her hands up and says. "You know, there's a dance in the Caesar's Theater tonight? I'd like both of you to join me. It's formal, though."

"Ooh...I'd love to," Melanie leans forward with excitement. "What about you David?"

"I'm not a great dancer, but sure why not?"

Nadia takes and holds my hand ensuring me. "You don't have to be Derick Hughs with me, David. Just enjoy yourself."

"Nadia, I have a better idea," Melanie says as she lightly twirls her fingers around Nadia's tight glistening stomach. "Why don't you eat with us and we'll go dancing afterwards. What do you think, Dave?"

Nadia enthusiastically jumps at the opportunity. " Ohh, I'd love to have dinner with both of you."

The three of us enjoy a bit more conversation before Nadia instructs us. "You two can come to my cabin around six o'clock, okay? Then we'll go to the dining room, dancing and whatever."