Finding Love on a Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia guides my hand between her knees and with my other hand I part her luscious lips, revealing her bright pinkish love cave. She gently pulls my hand closer to her, allowing my fingers to enter her slippery little hole.

"Darling, curl your fingers. Yes, faster... keep doing that. I'm enjoying the taste of her juices dripping between her thighs while I finger her. I'm taking my time since love cannot be rushed. There are simply no shortcuts.

Oh, you've got it....yessss. I could enjoy this all night! Nadia clutches Melanie's hand and squeezes it as her eyes roll back."

"Whew," Nadia exclaims as she blows her wind. "Damn, you're a good learner.

I move over and run my tongue between Melanie's thighs. It doesn't take much to get her juices flowing. I lick her lovely nub until she twitches. I then rise and thrust my cock into her. She's soaking wet, and my cock smoothly thrusts in and out of her.

For a while I make love to Melanie until Nadia speaks. "Okay David, it's time to inseminate me. Come on, roll on your back."

Nadia's small pert lips wrap around my cock again, then she grips it with both hands as she moves up and down. Melanie is signaled to join in. She tucks her hair behind her ears, waiting for her turn to join in.

Nadia, still holding my member, points it towards Melanie who goes down aggressively with lessons learned from Nadia. My head is pleasantly buzzed. They lick and kiss each other while they share my manhood and jewels as well. Nothing is off the table with these two.

A brief time later Nadia throws her leg over me and slips my cock inside her and rides me hard. Unlike Melanie and myself she likes it fast and hard.

"Don't stop, Nadia... oooh, it feels amazing." I sigh as I grip her little boobs, and as I get more into it, I drop my hand and grab her waist.

While Nadia rides me like a cowgirl, Melanie stands on the bed with her feet on either side of my head. What a wonderful view. Melanie squats down and I devour her beautiful pussy. Melanie turns around, as I hold her smallish butt to my lips. When I dive in and out of Nadia, she bends down and rubs her tongue over my cock and Nadia's clit.

"Hooooly shiiit, I'm coming." I say as I let go inside Nadia.

"Oh wow, that was a big load. I could feel that it was a long way up there." Nadia laughs with relief. "You have no idea how relieved I feel now. Damn, I needed that."

Melanie runs her fingers over Nadia's pussy as she squats over me and raises them to her mouth. "Wow, your sperm and Nadia's cum taste great together."

Nadia wipes a bit of her juices and tries it and with big smile she says "Oooh, you're right, our juices do taste good together. I love it."

The three of us are all lying in our large king-size bed together and engaging in some idle chit-chat. Melanie gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Nadia and I talk intimately while sitting up against the headboard. She enjoys playing and fondling with my rod and my jewels. I reach over and rub her twat.

"That was enjoyable, I had fun. Was I good enough for you?" asks Nadia.

"Oh geez, if you were any better I'd be pushing daisies right now." I joked.

"Well, like I told Melanie earlier, stick with me, you haven't seen anything yet!"

Melanie still in her nakedness comes out of the bathroom brushing her teeth, she stands beside the bed and rests her leg on the edge of the bed.

"So what time are we getting up to go ashore tomorrow?" Melanie asks with her mouth full of toothpaste.

Nadia answers as she toys with my cock and checks her watch. "I don't know, we dock at about eight o'clock in the morning tomorrow and it's almost one now. We have to be back before four o'clock because that's when the ship leaves."

"We should get up early enough to have sex before we leave." Nadia suggests.

"Mmm... that sounds like a wonderful idea." Melanie says "What are your thoughts, David?"

"Wow, I've never gotten this much attention, much alone sex. "I have a feeling I'm going to need another holiday to get over this one."

"I am aware that we have just recently been acquainted, David. But I can see that the three of us genuinely care for one another. All afternoon, I couldn't stop thinking about Melanie and you. You'd best get used to sharing a bed with the two of us."

Melanie nods, "She's right." Then she leans down and plays my stick for a few second as Nadia continues groping it too.

"I know it doesn't give us much time. But if we wake up around 7:00, fool around and get dressed, have breakfast we should be ashore before 10:00." I reply to Melanie's question with my palms facing upwards.

The girls look at each other and both say something along the lines of. "That sounds good."

Minutes later the three of us lay in the bed, me on the right, Melanie in the middle, and then Nadia. We give each other good night kisses and rollover.

"Good night!" We say in unison.

Tomorrow is another day. What can happen? I can't think of anything else that might improve this voyage.