Finding Love on a Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia gets to her feet, wipes her sweaty palms on her hips, adjusts her bikini bottom and top then takes her towel. "Don't forget, my room at six o'clock, okay?"

"We'll be there," Melanie and I agree.

Lastly before walking away, Nadia bends down and kisses both me and Melanie lovingly.

"Wow, I love her, How about you?"

"Damn, I think I'm in love!"

"Heyyy, What about me?"

"Can't I be in love with both of you?"

Melanie thinks for a second. "Wellll....yeah, I suppose so, as long as you're not doing it behind my back, I don't mind. If it gets that far, I want all three of us to be open with each other, okay?"

"Mmm...I don't have a problem with that."

The two of us get up and stroll around the ship for awhile, hand in hand. Then we grab a quick lunch.

"Let's go back to the cabin and relax until tonight." Melanie suggests.

Once inside our cabin. Melanie digs into her suitcase then sits on her knees on top of the bed as I remove my clothes.

"This gizmo is fantastic," Melanie says, as she tugs the strings of her bikini and shows off her green cordless vibrator.. "If I we end up getting marooned on a desert island during this cruise, I'm taking this with me."

"Well, I hope you can charge it with coconuts or have a really long charge cord." I joke.

"Damn it, I wonder what Robinson Crusoe's wife did?"

"Likely used bananas." I quip.

Before relaxing on the bed, Melanie chuckles and remarks. "I have to masturbate or have sex before I can sleep, it relaxes me. C'mon, don't be bashful, lay next to me and you can watch me or you can masturbate along with me."

We're side by side, skin to skin, on the big bed. I watch as my new bedmate repeatedly holds the vibrator to her clit and pushes her fingers in and out, then pulls the vibrator away and rubs her clit vigorously. Melanie's knees start to quiver, her head drops back against her pillow, and she moans and sighs with ecstasy. She grabs my arm hard and changes her vibrator to her other hand. She soon has multiple orgasms during which she squirts a tiny amount of fluid which dampens the bedsheets.

The more I watch, the more vigorously I rub myself.

Did you enjoy watching me have fun with my toy? Melanie enthusesly queries.

"I could stare at you doing that all day."

"Well, you have six more days of watching me play with my cunt." Melanie snickers. "This is the first time I have ever masturbated with a man beside me. I enjoyed it, thanks."

"What can I say, the feeling's mutual." I smirk.

I keep rubbing myself until I shoot my load across the room.

"Ohh, Nice shot David." Melanie cheers and punches the air with her fist.

"I loved seeing that. You gotta promise me you'll do that everyday."

The two of us snuggle briefly before rolling over for an afternoon siesta.

It was almost 4:00 p.m when Melanie shook me awake. "Hey, wake up. I thought you'd like to shower together and then get dressed."

I yawn and stretch my arms while sitting on the edge of the bed before getting up and joining her in the shower. As I take a step closer to my tiny, little Barbie doll, she turns around and offers me the bar of soap. I lather up her back, shoulders, and delicious tiny ass. The deed is reciprocated. Melanie and I move under the shower head and rinse. Melanie's boobs bounce as she adds shampoo to her head and vigorously rubs her scalp. Ah, such a beautiful sight.

We get out of the shower feeling clean and rejuvenated after a few minutes. Then the two of us dried off with towels.

Melanie exits the bathroom, piles her towel on the dresser, and sits at the desk to do her makeup. Neither of us mind getting dressed in front of the other. To be honest, we think it's perfectly natural. It's a significant departure from my prior experiences.

Melanie takes my breath away as she looks perfect with her short blonde hair in a deep V-neck halter mini dress with gathered bodice, adjustable gathered sides and black stiletto shoes. Her dress shows off her cleavage and sexy legs very beautifully. Melanie's ensemble was complemented by a shiny black clutch with a silver chain over her shoulder. I honestly can't believe she's the same girl I met in bed this morning.

Melanie smiles excitedly, "Well, what do you think? Do you like my new outfit? I bought it last week for the cruise."

"Damn it, You take my breath away, Melanie." I pull my phone from my jacket pocket and says. "I'd like to take a picture of you."

Melanie laughs, smiles and strikes a few stances, some of which she bares her magnificent breasts.

Lift my skirt too. Melanie invites in a seductive tone.

I step over, grab the soft material of her dress and raise it above her waist. "Whoa, no panties?!?"

"If you can't wear underwear, then I'm not allowed to wear panties or a bra either." She replies with playful giggles. "That's fair isn't it?"

You'll raise a lot of dicks tonight in addition to mine.

"...and maybe a few nipples too. Especially Nadia's, I hope."

Melanie and I give each other a quick smooch, head out the door and walk to Nadia's cabin. I give the door a couple of raps.

Nadia quickly answers. "Wow, you look sensational Mel and so does David."

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Melanie responds shyly as I nod. "I adore your gown. I love your nipples, they look nice, you're not wearing a bra or pasties?"

Nadia is dressed in a sheer, black figure-flattering full-length dress adorned with multicoloured flowers, a beaded belt and black stilettoes. She, like Melanie, is dressed elegantly with long earrings, necklace, and multiple rings. Nadia radiates beauty, grace, and burning desire.

Nadia responds to Melanie with a touch of sarcasm. "Please, I haven't worn a bra in twenty-five years and I'm not starting now. How about you?"

"Oh, no. Sadly, I didn't realize when I purchased the dress that it doesn't show off much unless I bend over." Melanie says apologetically as she looks looks down at her flat boobs.

"I'm going to have to drop a lot of stuff tonight." I said with a tongue-in-cheek voice.

"Don't you dare!" Melanie flirts back and, playfully slaps my chest.

The girls make some last minute adjustments to each other's wardrobe and hair. Nadia, straightens my tie. "You should wear a bow tie."

"Um...I don't have one, besides I don't know how to tie one." I admit.

"I'll buy you one in the gift shop tomorrow and teach you. My husband used to always wear bows."

"What happened to your husband, if you don't mind my intrusion?" Melanie asks.

"Divorce, what else. He found a little filly."

Melanie sympathizes, "Oh, you poor dear, he left you for a younger woman?"

"Whattt???" Nadia scoffs with a dismissive hand. "Pfft, Get out of here...Noooo. I mean he bought a friggen race horse. Idiot wasted all of our money on that animal. The damn horse couldn't beat a turtle. I'd had enough of him and his stupid, brainy ideas and stormed out. That was the end of it. I've been unmarried for nearly fifteen years."

Nadia with a distorted expression looks towards me, pointing. "You're not a gambler I hope."

"Um, no, maybe a few dollars at the casino." I gasp, my cheeks flushed and frightened.

"Okay, C'mon Let's go. Shoo... out the door, both of you." Nadia forces us out, grabs her tiny black purse and closes the door behind her. We head to the dining room with her arms wrapped around ours.

The three of us enjoy intimate conversations over dinner before heading to the Caesar's theatre.

The theatre was relatively dark and well-packed. Fortunately, we found a decent seat near the dance floor. Like a gentleman, I pull a chair out for each of the ladies to sit.

Minutes later I ask. "Melanie, will you have this first dance with me?"

"Wow, l love the way you talk." She giggles. "Will you be okay, Nad?"

"Of course. You kids go on ahead. I'll order the drinks."

Melanie inquires as we settle into a slow dance number. "So, what do you think of Nadia?"

"Mm, I love the lady, she's so warm, caring and intelligent."

"It's like I've known her my whole life. You know that invisible friend you had when you were a kid?" Melanie hints. "Well, I swear, she would've been mine."

Melanie and I start cuddling as another melancholy song plays. I enjoy the fragrance of her perfume and the smell of her hair while we dance in each others arms.

The two of us eventually return to the table and take a few sips from our drinks.

After a brief rest, I ask "Nadia you ready to dance?"

"Damn right I am, I've waited all day for this moment."

I can't help but to look at her dime-size areolas and perky nipples through her dress. Nadia rests her head on my chest and puts her arms around my waist. She looks at me wistfully and then kisses me aggressively. I return the favour by wrapping my arms around her and combing my fingers through her lovely, soft, shiny, jet-black hair.

"Do you love Melanie?" Nadia asks

"Mm-mm, I am, she's got a great sense of humour and wears her heart on her sleeve."

"Me too, she could be my lover and my mischievous kid sister all rolled into one."

Suddenly, Melanie, taps my shoulder. "May I cut in?"

I smile, give a little wink and a wave then walk back to the table and watch as the two women dance. Unlike me, they are both born dancers. As I sit and watch them, I wonder what they're talking about.

Oblivious to the other couples on the floor, Melanie tilts her head back as Nadia trails butterfly kisses down her neck and across her jaw while swaying gently around the dance floor.

Some time later, the ladies return to the table hand in hand. Melanie reveals as she sits. "Whew, I'm burning up in here."

The three of us chat for a few minutes as the band and vocalists continue to play.

Melanie suggests, "Let's go outside on the deck, we can relax and hear better."

We nod in agreement and take a leisurely walk around the ship, me holding Melanie's hand and she holding Nadia's. I can feel the delicate, whispering ocean breeze brushing across my face. We come upon a peaceful and deserted spot of the ship.

Melanie leans on the handrail, casts her gaze upward, and whispers quietly yet passionately. "Mmm... the moonlight is lovely, isn't it. Look at those stars twinkling, it's so beautiful out here.

Dreamily sighing, Nadia agrees. "I wish the three of us could stand here forever."

As I touch the women, I feel the soft, smooth, exposed flesh right above their waistlines. I'm hoping I don't wake up and find this to be some sort of lucid wet dream.

A few moments later I wrap my arms around Melanie from behind then gently skim my moist lips along her bare shoulders and flit up and down her sensuous neck. When she leans back, I can feel her smooth derrière on my tingling groin. Melanie reaches behind her and rubs my upper leg. Her hand playfully touches my manhood. "Mm-mm, life is so perfect right now David."

Melanie turns around and rests against the boat's railing while I stare at the moon's reflection in the ocean. She wraps her arms over my shoulders and we hug and kiss for a little minute.

Nadia embraces me from behind, pressing her warm body into mine with her head on my back. For several long minutes, the three of us silently rock gently to the soothing melodies being played through the ship's speakers.

I let go of Melanie and take Nadia's hand into mine, gently moving her with her tushy against the railing. With my 5'7" posture, I hunch towards her, my crotch grinding against her lower frontage as I grip her firm breasts. I get the sensation that my manhood is about to burst from my pants.

Nadia's deep brown eyes stare deeply into mine. She grips my head and pulls me to her. I kiss her the way a Queen should be kissed. Melanie joins in and we exchange three-way passionate kisses.

Dave, you are welcome to hike my dress and make love to me right now.

Melanie grabs my hand and stops me just as I'm about to unzip my pants."You two better not, someone could come, and we'll get in trouble."

Nadia is slightly irritated. But she knows Melanie is right, she pats my chest a couple of times and nods in agreement.

"Sorry David." Nadia says apologetically, "Let's go back to my room. You two can spend the night, okay?

"No," Melanie holds Nadia's hand in hers, then mine. "We want you to come to our cabin."

"Thank you, You lead the way." Nadia looks happy and expresses. "I can't wait to feel David inside me."

"Oh, you're saying that now. You're in for a surprise." Melanie says with a pleasant chuckle.

They take a few steps ahead of me, whispering to each other. Suddenly, a worried look overcomes Nadia. "Why is he that bad?"

"Oh no, on the contrary, he's really good. I only fucked him once, but he doesn't seem to be the wam-bam kind of of guy if you want fast and furious." Melanie reassures Nadia, "Trust me, you're going to enjoy it."

Nadia raises an eyebrow and breathes a sigh of relief as she and the rest of us make our way back to the cabin.

My jacket comes off as soon as we step through the door. I drape it over a chair and take a seat by the window. Melanie and Nadia are seated side by side at the foot of the bed; they quickly remove their shoes and massage their tired feet. Then they sit elegantly with their legs crossed.

"Umm, I'm thinking of going ashore tomorrow when we dock in Jamaica. I want to buy one or two new bikinis and some tank tops to wear for the rest of the cruise." Nadia thinks aloud. "I just have what I was wearing today.

"David and I were planning to go ashore too, tomorrow. You're coming with us and we're not taking "no" for an answer." Melanie offers. "I'll help you pick them out, is that okay?"

Nadia grins endearingly as she puts her hand around Melanie's neck and delicately touches her bottom lip with hers.

Melanie gives me a teasing glance before she explodes with blazing passion and reacts, to Nadia's surprise, with a passionate kiss.

"Mmm... I have to be the luckiest woman on the planet," Nadia opens up. "to meet both of you on this cruise."

"Hmm... Wow, is It getting hot in here or what?." Melanie says in heated passion as she reaches behind her neck and unclasps her dress pushing it down to her hips. She takes off her earrings, necklace, and watch and places them on the dresser.

Melanie rubs and squeezes her breasts after feeling freed from her dress. Nadia's glance alternates between her new female companion's eyes and breasts.

A thin finger tenderly strokes around and sweetly pinches Melanie's erect pink cherries. Then she rubs a hand between Melanie's cleavage and gives her light kisses.

Melanie raises her arm and pushes Nadia's dress straps off her shoulders, letting it fall freely to her hips. She rubs and squeezes Nadia's dark red nipples between her fingers, making them grow.

"You have nice nipples, Nad. It's good that you never cover them." Says Melanie as she fondles with them.

As they hug and kiss fiercely, the two women's chests mash into one another, their hands feverishly combing through each other's thick mane.

I sit and watch them as they fall back on the bed. Melanie rests on her back and fondles her breasts. Nadia confidently pulls Melanie's dress off from her thighs and tosses it across the room onto the dresser.

Nadia's hand and tongue probe every inch of Melanie's body before spreading her legs wide. The tip of her well-manicured red fingernail brushes the margins of her pussy lips with feathery tenderness.

Nadia parts Melanie's lips and flicks her tongue several times, then laps at her salty juices. Melanie's expression of absolute delight tells me all I need to know about Nadia. She is no normal lover, instead she's in a league of her own when it comes to lovemaking. I almost get the impression that I am in the presence of greatness.

Melanie is teased sexually by Nadia, who inserts her fingers into her pussy and forcefully massages her till her juices begin to flow. She smacks her pussy then fingers her and slaps her again; it's nearly a never-ending cycle.

"Oh shit, this...this...feels so....goo...goo...good!" Melanie stutters. "Ohh...I can't believe this."

Nadia leaps onto Melanie and gets it on with her until she gradually comes out of her climax. Melanie tosses her seductive new companion on the bed and climbs on top of her, kissing and running their fingers through one another's hair.

As they arouse their primal desires, I undress, sit down and rub myself while watching them.

Melanie, in turn, removes Nadia's dress from around her waist, allowing it to fall on the floor next to the bed. Both females are lying next to each other bare, no jewelry and not a shred of clothing. The palm of Melanie's hand rubs Nadia's nipples as they both kiss. Melanie gently bites and tugs at her lover's lips. Nadia playfully bites back. After a few minutes, Melanie widens Nadia's legs and puts her own leg over top and glides her pussy up and down on her smooth sexy limb.

The two girls almost look like they're in a crab formation as they enjoy grinding and rubbing their womanly bushes against one another.

Nadia grimaces in passion, "Don't stop...keep doing that...yeahhh...thats it, rub harder, oh yeah, rub harder... harder...faster...yesss,"

Nadia unleashes her juices in powerful but short streams over Melanie, soaking the sheets.

Melanie and Nadia sit up against the headboard. Nadia continues rubbing herself between her thighs.

"Whew, that was great Mel. You're definitely a keeper." Says Nadia. After a couple minute rest. Both girls slide down to the foot of the bed. "Okay, David, I see you're ready, C'mon.

With my swollen erection, I excitedly jump out of my chair. Both females are sitting up on the bed's edge. Melanie, grabs my manhood and pleasures it. Now and then she spits copious amounts of spit, lubricating my flesh. Nadia sits with her arms folded over her crossed legs, looking on.

"Are you using your tongue?" Nadia asks.

Melanie removes my cock and shakes her head no.

"It's okay," Nadia encourages, as she demonstrates how she uses her tongue to Melanie. Melanie does as she's instructed.

After several minutes, Nadia suddenly shoves Melani's head forward, causing her to swallow and choke. Melanie recoils and gags a few times as her face wretches.

"Nad, I'm not exactly new at this." Melanie looks at Nadia somewhat pissed.

Nadia calmly answers, "I know, but you've picked up some bad habits over the years. I'm just correcting them. Now, use your tongue more, what you're doing is called, lazy sex."

Nadia, a patient and loving teacher, teaches Melanie the fine art of oral sex.

"Oh damn, that's much better." I groan.

Melanie giggles, surprised and delighted, as she smiles at Nadia.

"Wow... I can't believe it. Thank you very much."

"Stay with me honey, you're going to learn lot of secrets from me on this cruise." Nadia tells her new forever friend and with a smile, she asks. "So do I get to suck his cock too; or did you plan on keeping him to yourself?"

"Heh-heh, oops of course." He's ours.

Nadia raises her head, her eyes glistening with want, her dazzling whites as flawless as her red lipstick. She gently runs her hands up and down my hips, then wraps her beautiful red nails around my manhood and massages it with tender love.

"Mm...he's hard." Nadia runs her moist velvety tongue up and down my shaft many times before totally engulfing me while cupping my balls in her other hand. "Hmm...tasty."

After a time, both females are on their backs with their legs in the air and their feet apart. I go down on my knees and bring each a little closer to the bed's edge, where I can easily reach them.

Nadia has a well-groomed intimate area. It has a salty, sweaty smell from our dance tonight. After a few licks with my tongue, I could taste a sweet, earthy flavor.

"That feels wonderful, Dave." Nadia moans softly. "Don't be afraid to stick your fingers in me. Hell stick your fist in me."