Finding Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
A grieving mom and her son.
3.5k words
4.17
83.7k
111

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part One

(Nate)

Ever since my dad passed away earlier in the spring, shortly after my eighteenth birthday, my mom had just been wasting away and grieving herself to death. I could clearly see it, as well as everyone else. She never left the house anymore and she just sat around eating junk food and watching game shows and soap operas all day. She rarely even cooked anymore or did any laundry, and it had become very apparent that she was in a deep, deep depression and that she needed some kind of help.

My dad had been a pastor at the same church for almost twenty-five years, and as a pastor's wife, my mom was a dedicated, delicate woman. She had always been somewhat of a homebody as she and Dad did not approve of much of anything that happened out there in the harsh, sinful world. They just looked after the small church, and Mom cooked all of our meals, and they always appeared just as happy as they could be right there at home, all by themselves.

But Mom had taken things to a whole new level as I was now doing all of the cooking, grocery shopping, laundry, and running any errands that might be needed. She wasn't even attending church services anymore, and the people were beginning to talk. But she just simply didn't care anymore.

At forty years old, my mom was still a very nice-looking woman, even if she always dressed and carried herself like a pastor's wife at all times. She never wore anything except shin-length dresses or nightgowns and always wore her long, dark brown hair in a giant beehive bun. She very much looked the part of a die-hard Christian woman at all times.

But now, she was obviously letting herself go quickly, and it was easy to see that she needed some help. I knew I had to get her up and out of the house and introduce her to a whole other world that was waiting just outside the door. It was summer now, and I thought maybe, just maybe, I could get her up and out and interested in some kind of summertime activities.

I knew she just adored the ocean, and although it was just down the road a short piece, she had rarely ever been to it in her whole life.

She immediately perked up a significant amount when I mentioned taking her to the beach the following day, and she anxiously said, "I must see if my bathing suit will still fit me."

I was utterly shocked as I did not even know that she owned a swimsuit.

But I just was not entirely sure that what she emerged in moments later could even be considered as a swimsuit.

It was thick and dark green, and it was much, much more than just a one-piece suit. It was designed like a mid-thigh skirt thingy with large, thick, pantie-like drawers beneath it. The top went high up on her chest and back and had two big wide straps that went over her shoulders and yet another that attached in the front and looped around the back of her neck. The damn thing had to have been made back in the 70's. It was just flat-out atrocious!

She was not the young woman she had been when she last wore the suit, which now fit her very tightly.

"I know it's a little out of date, dear, but it's all I have," she said as she held the skirt part out away from her legs and twirled around a few times quickly. The skirting material rose higher as she spun around, and as the thick, tight bottoms came into view, I couldn't help but notice the dark, curly hair growing inside her upper thighs.

It was just a quick glimpse, but all the same, I felt a powerful stirring.

I had never had sexual feelings about my own mother before, and up until now, this had all been about helping her and nothing more. But for some ungodly reason, the sight of my mom's bare legs and her overgrown thigh hair suddenly sent my heart racing like never before.

I quickly tried to put my thoughts away and said, "Well then, maybe you can get a new one soon, Mom."

She clapped her hands together joyfully and squealed with delight. It was nice to see her happy again.

The first thing I noticed the following morning as we got into the car was that she hadn't shaven the overgrown hair from her upper thighs, and I suddenly realized that I hadn't really expected her to. She was very old-fashioned, and I understood that she likely never shaved anywhere other than her armpits and maybe her lower legs. I was still shocked that she was even leaving the house dressed in anything that actually showed some of her skin.

I suddenly realized I couldn't remember ever even seeing my mother's upper legs before. As soon as she was seated comfortably, she reached and pulled the skirt-like garment back down over her legs as far as it would go and obstructed my view entirely, and then off we went to the beach.

(Meriam)

Meriam was very aware of the dark, overgrown hair running down the insides of her upper thighs, and she did her very best to keep it covered up. She had considered shaving it, but she had never done so before, and she wasn't about to become like some little teeny-bopper that removed every little hair on their body. She felt the human body was made the way it was intended to be and was not to be altered with things such as shaving the genitals and breast implants, tattoos, and body piercings. In her eyes, a person was beautiful just as they were, in their natural state, a God-given state.

But she was also aware of its effect on her son Nate. She had seen how he had blushed bright red and held his breath tightly the day before when she had held the skirt out and spun around in front of him. And again, just now, as she got into the car with him, she could feel his eyes lingering between her open legs until she adjusted the skirt to cover herself from his view.

She was aware of all of it, but she still refused to accept any of it. Therefore, she pushed it away and tried not to even think about it at all. She knew what nasty little creatures' men could be at times, and she had long ago learned to overlook them and just move on from it as quickly as possible. Over the years, she had discovered that she could overlook many things when she had to.

Still, the one thing that she couldn't seem to overlook right at that moment as they were bouncing down a bumpy dirt road was the burning desire that was coming from deep within her loins and the apparent dampness, that she was currently experiencing from within the crotch of the tight-fitting old-fashioned bathing suit.

She closed her eyes and silently asked for forgiveness: a mother wasn't supposed to get all worked up just because her son had seen a little bit of her overgrown leg hair. It was just downright disgraceful of her!

She suddenly got goosebumps as she casually glanced over and saw that Nate was hard and immediately noticed that the length of him ran down his leg almost the entire distance of his swim trunks.

"Oh my God, Nate is a full-grown man!" she suddenly realized. Her surprising discovery about him certainly did not help her current situation at all.

After their arrival, she knew she looked a bit odd and out of place here on the beach amongst all the half-dressed young people, so she undid the big bun on top of her head and allowed her long, luxurious head of hair to fall over the back of the lounge chair and lightly brush the sand as she gently shook it out.

(Nate)

This was going better than expected, Nate thought, as he watched his mom let her long hair down. She seemed to be loosening up quite a bit as he watched her lie there with her legs slightly open, and he suddenly realized that if she were wearing a proper swimsuit, she might be the hottest babe on the beach right now, hairy crotch and all.

(Miriam)

It was a long, hot summer day on the beach, and Miriam knew her son was examining her hairy thighs every chance he had; she could feel his seductively burning stare.

She was guilty herself as she tried and failed miserably not to look at his constant hardness beneath his thin swim trunks. She often caught herself staring at his protruding member and then had to force herself to suddenly rip her eyes away before being seen ogling him in that fashion.

They left for home later and stopped at the bathhouse to use the restroom. As she was sitting on the toilet peeing, she took a moment and carefully examined the old bathing suit that she was hopefully wearing for the last time.

"How can this even be possible," she quietly said to herself as she gently ran a fingertip through the slick creamy secretions that were now plastered to the crotch of the thick dark green garment.

Miriam lay in bed that night, tossing and turning as she wondered why this was happening to her. How could a mother become excited and get wet down there over her own son? Was something wrong with her? Should she seek help?

Wait, what was that noise? There, there it was again. Was Nate in his room just on the other side of this wall, jacking himself off to the thoughts of her exposed body hair right at that very moment? It sure did sound an awful lot like it to her.

Later that night, after Miriam finally drifted off to sleep, she dreamt of Nate and herself running hand in hand down the beach, completely nude, as the wind whipped through her long dark hair, trailing far behind them.

When she awoke shortly after the dream, she slipped her hand down into her underwear and discovered that, just as she had suspected, she was utterly saturated again. Her dense bush of dark pubic hair was a soggy wet mess, and her soaking panties were sucked up tightly to her vagina. She quickly forced herself to remove her hand from them and leave the bed immediately.

She hadn't masturbated since she was in her early twenties, and she wasn't about to start again now, especially over her own flesh and blood!

She casually ignored the dripping wet crotch of her panties as she removed them to shower before going and preparing breakfast for them.

(Nate)

Nate did something that night he had never done before; he jerked off to thoughts of his own mom. After the long day at the beach and getting a pretty good view between her legs through most of it, he needed to release some pressure and get some much-needed relief. It didn't take him very long at all as he stroked himself lightly and popped off very quickly, thinking about all the dark curls he had seen surrounding his mother's crotch.

As he had been doing most of the laundry around the house lately since his mom had been feeling down in the dumps, he was suddenly rather shocked when, later that next morning, he found a pair of her sloppy, wet panties at the very top of the laundry hamper. And then, a little deeper down in the basket, he also discovered the thick, dried secretions that his mother had left in the crotch of the old green swimsuit the day before. He had indeed never witnessed any of these unspeakable occasions before just now.

"Wow," he thought, she really did loosen up, didn't she!"

(Miriam)

After a still, very modest but new-style swimsuit and a few weeks of Nate's summer beach therapy, Miriam soon returned to her old self and was taking care of business as usual. She was cooking and cleaning again and going out occasionally around town, buying groceries, running errands, and such; things were looking great for her. While the new one-piece swimsuit was made for modesty and covered much, it did not have the skirting addition and could not hide the dark brown curls growing from inside Miriam's thighs. It also did not fit nearly as tight as the other one, and the darker, denser pubes from around her vagina were also escaping in thick tuffs from the leg openings of the new white one-piece swimsuit.

While this new suit showed very little in the way of skin up top, it did at least give you a somewhat idea of the size and shape of Miriam's breasts and would show the big dark bumps of her nipples when wet.

She took to always draping a small hand towel across her groin area and upper legs while wearing the new suit, and she could tell that Nate was very, very disappointed about that.

Miriam suspected she knew just what Nate was up to when he suggested finding a new, more secluded spot on the beach, as their current location did seem to be just a bit overcrowded.

She often thought she could hear him late at night jacking himself off after one of their little beach trips, even though she had always done her very best to keep her hairy legs covered up around him.

She highly suspected that this sudden new interest of his was in high hopes that she would possibly discard the towel that she kept in her lap if not many people were constantly gathered up all around them.

Nonetheless, she went along with his little ploy and was purely delighted with the new spot he had discovered. It was a nice, cozy place with very little traffic. It seemed nice and quiet. She had recently discovered the steamy romance novels, and she would lie in the sun for hours and read them while getting all gushy inside.

The wind would often catch the towel just so, and it was constantly slipping or sliding out of position, exposing Miriam's dark curls for brief moments before she could grab it and pull it back up over her lap again.

One day on the beach, she fell asleep while reading one of the sinful novels, and when she awoke, her legs were spread wide, the towel had fallen entirely off her legs and onto the sand below next to her foot, and Nate was sitting directly in front of her pretending to text someone with his phone.

She immediately began to suspect that he was actually making a recording of her down there between her legs, but she certainly had no proof of it.

When Miriam suddenly glanced down at herself and between her open legs, she gasped aloud. She was shocked to see the amount of her dark, curly pubes that were totally on display before him, and she suddenly clasped her legs tightly together and quickly reached for the little towel.

But she absolutely and positively felt somewhere inside herself that it was just too late, and that Nate now had it all on a recording stored on his phone. Somehow, she just knew it!

She shivered at the thought of him watching it later that night while he masturbated to her again.

When they arrived back home, Miriam rushed to her room and removed the new saturated swimsuit that was now clinging tightly to her wet, hairy cooter.

Later that night, she was pretty sure she heard Nate jacking off again, and she wondered if he was viewing her hairy crotch on his phone while he pleasured himself, but all that thought seemed to bring her was just more wet panties.

A few days later, Miriam informed Nate that they would be moving soon as the house they were currently living in belonged to the church. She said, "Nate, I have found us a nice little house just a short walk from the beach, and it even has a nice little swimming pool out back."

He was ecstatic at the news and just couldn't hardly seem to wait to get moved.

Soon, they settled into their new home and spent the hot summer days at the beach or out back by the little swimming pool they now had. Miriam still took the little towel to the beach to cover up with, but she soon abandoned it altogether at home while out by the pool.

She often caught Nate staring between her legs with his phone in his hand, and she suspected that he was still recording her almost on a daily basis, but she never acknowledged it; she knew once it was mentioned, it would become an issue to have to deal with, and things were going so good recently, she felt it was just better left alone for now.

The walls were much thinner in the new house, and Miriam could clearly hear Nate jacking his penis to her late at night, after a day spent around the pool or at the beach with him recording between her legs. Even though it turned her on immensely, and she always fell asleep soaking wet, she refused to masturbate to the thought of her very own son wanking off over her.

One night, she decided to try and masturbate while thinking of something else. Still, her dirty mind kept returning to thoughts of Nate recording her hairy crotch and then stroking himself while he watched it later, so she just gave up and rolled over and went to sleep.

A few days later, Miriam was quite cheerful while out by the pool, and in her thoughtlessness, she unwittingly spread her legs wide before him just as she struck up a light conversation with him. She suddenly realized what she had just carelessly done, and she quickly clasped her legs tightly back together.

She again strongly suspected he had been recording her at the time as he sat just before her, playing on his phone with it pointed straight in her direction.

She decided right away then and there at that very moment that she just had to know for sure if he definitely was or not.

Later that day, she took a small wooden crate left by the movers and placed it beneath Nate's bedroom window. Later that night, Miriam stood on the little crate and peered through Nate's window as he jacked himself and gazed at her on his phone. Nate's bed was right under the window, and she could clearly see herself in the bright white swimsuit on his phone. As she viewed it with him, she could even slightly make out some of the brief conversation they had while he had been recording her.

Miriam stood and watched and listened quietly as Nate pumped his big penis and soon had a massive orgasm as they both slowly watched what he had recorded of her earlier that day. She immediately knew this was getting way out of hand, and she needed to put a stop to it, but as she stood on the small crate, soaking wet, with her legs trembling and shaking so badly, she was afraid she may fall off just any minute now; she knew she didn't have the guts to stop it. She knew she was powerless and didn't want to put an end to it at all.

Miriam had never been so turned on in her entire life, and somehow, she knew that if she touched herself right then and there, at that very moment, standing atop the little crate, trembling and shaking inside, that she would blow off like a rocket ship.

She would never admit it to herself, but deep down, she knew this was her drug addiction, a drug that she didn't want to quit.

She shimmied down from the crate and quietly went to her bedroom, her head hung down in pure shame.

Miriam then begged for forgiveness right before she parted her thick dark forest of long wet pubic hair and began to gently roll her stiff hard clitoris beneath her fingertips as she thought of Nate stroking his big penis while he gazed longingly at her own hairy crotch.

Miriam had never had an orgasm with Nate's father, but she had three that night, all on her own, and she awoke physically exhausted but very mentally refreshed the following morning.

She began to hum a little tune as she happily prepared their breakfast for them.

(Nate)

Nate was glad his mom was entirely back to her old self and that he could finally stop worrying about her so much now.

But he realized that his mother had quickly become his only fantasy of late, as he had gotten another pretty good gander at her hairy crotch yesterday out beside the pool when she accidentally spread her legs wide in front of him. She didn't know he had been recording her again, though, and Nate knew she would be furious if she ever found out about that.

She would probably kick him out of the house, especially if she ever discovered what he was doing with the recordings later at night.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers