All Comments on 'Finding Mom Pt. 01'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dazodazoover 2 years ago

Cute mom. The story is really beautiful and full of exciting details . But come on, it kind of ended too soon, I was left wanting to see more romance and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending could be better but you can continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Wow! You can't stop there!!!!!! Go on soon please!!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and son should experience such tender moments. For the sexual repressed it's often a glimpse that starts things. Here a mere pubic hair.

Masterfully crafted in both content and mechanics from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a whole lot of buildup for fucking nothing, thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More steam! Sexual tension between mom and son then culminate with a night in bed.

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

I like the story so far if you are thinking of making more chapters please do

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 2 years ago
good one

think you should try another chapter for this one

postoak2020postoak2020over 2 years ago

More

Ready for the next chapter

Does she go back to the public beach?

Does she begin to show off more at home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part One AND The End.

,

If it's only the end of Part 1, the part number should have gone in the title.

rem556rem556over 2 years ago
More...

As is, the story is good. It should be continued in order to be considered as anything better. There is more than sufficient room to expand and elaborate on the solid foundation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did the story shift from first person to third person after the first few paragraphs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mom hairy pussy make a positive and lasting impression on son. Nate getting hard and jerking off gets Miriam out of her depressed state,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done BUT . . .

Poor Nate. What might haplenty should he actually see his Mon's nether region. Imagine if he were to see a trimmed bush? Or, or,a shaved pussy?

Setting created, time for M O R E .

HJO66HJO66over 2 years agoAuthor

More coming

pp78xxxpp78xxxover 2 years ago

same comment as Anonymous who said story went from first person to third person after a few paragraphs... Thus main story is interesting because i always had a fantasy of seeing my mom pubes to see bush or shaved pussy...

maybe continuing the story with the mom shaving her bush so when she'll confront her son about video he record on his phone she would show him her newly shaved pussy....

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

After reading all of the comments, I tend to agree: First, the story ending too abruptly; Second, there didn't seem to be a direction your story was heading; and Third, you need to edit your typos that seemingly occur with auto-corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did two people write this? Mid-stream the tense changed, and poor meriam or was it miriam, started talking. And yeah, the typos. Hoo, I couldn’t go on. Sorry, find a good editor.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The lack of sexual knowledge and emotional repression is exactly what I would expect from such a family. The only reason why the mother would be depressed is because the bread winner is dead and someone has to make money. Chapter 1 does not provide enough material to give a rating to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not like this at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate it where's the incest just a son jacking of to his old prude mother?????????????????

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

You can’t leave us hanging like that. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a 3 not much to it no incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES