Finding Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Two can play this game
1.6k words
4.3
37.1k
53

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part Two

(Miriam)

It was to be a cloudy, rainy day outside, so Miriam spent the day cleaning the house and pondering this unpleasant situation she had recently gotten herself into. After what she had done just the night before, even though she had awoken that morning feeling significant relief from her release, she was still baffled about her own scruples and morals. She was very, very confused.

What she did just wasn't acceptable, and she very well knew it. She was still quite taken aback by how innocently it had all started and how quickly it had all gotten way out of hand for her.

She spent the first part of the day realizing that she was well pleased and very grateful for Nate stepping in, getting her out of the house, and helping her overcome her depression. But at the same time, she also knew what it had turned into for him was wrong on many different levels. She didn't even have to think about it but for just a second or two to understand that the way Nate was currently using the situation was very, very wrong.

But mostly, she knew that what she had done herself just last night was also most definitely very, very bad indeed and that it was not at all the way that a proper Christian mother should be conducting herself. No, not at all!

Nonetheless, as hard as she tried, over and over again, to convict herself to absolute damnation, she could not overlook the fact that she had never before felt such sexual gratification as she had the very night back, as she drifted off to sleep after experiencing three mind shattering orgasms that left her frail and trembling with exhaustion.

She spent the latter part of the day convincing herself that it was all Nates fathers' fault for suppressing her sexually throughout their marriage. His father, in all those years of marriage together, had never even tried not once to give her an orgasm.

He felt that a woman's satisfaction in the bedroom was not necessarily a part of God's plan and that she was only sharing his bed so that she could give him a child.

One night, just shortly after their wedding, Nate's father rolled over and quickly went to sleep after having his way with her; he awoke later in the middle of the night and caught Miriam in the bathroom, masturbating wildly to a dirty magazine she had secretly purchased.

Nate's father burned the magazine right then and there in the bathtub and made her watch it while it burned as she sobbed and tried to hide her face from him in complete shame. Nate's father embarrassed, shamed, and humiliated her so badly that night that she never ever dared touch herself in that manner again, not until just the last night, that is.

It all happened way back, and Miriam had not even realized that over the years, every single minute since that night so long ago now, her sexual frustrations had only been building up inside her, just waiting to explode someday.

Shortly after Nate was born, his father announced to her that her job was done for the moment and that they would only be having sex again once he was ready for her to provide him with another child. He also told her she was welcome to move into the little spare bedroom whenever she was ready.

The following week, Miriam feigned sickness while Nate's father attended an important church convention, and she secretly went and had her tubes tied. Miriam loved Nate's father very much even though, at the time, she couldn't understand exactly why.

But what she did know without the slightest bit of doubt was that she would just be damned if she were going to be his baby-making factory and never even receive any sexual gratification whatsoever in return.

As all the old memories of different feelings and sensations suddenly came flooding back, all the old ones and now these brand-new ones, Miram experienced other emotions that seemed to hit her all at once. Love and happiness, then hurt, anger, frustration, confusion, pain, guilt, and finally, her recent pleasure.

She kept telling herself all that day that she could not change what had already occurred, but she vowed over and over not ever to let it happen again.

She decided she would confront Nate the following day about him constantly recording between her legs with his phone while they were at the pool or beach together. She would also shame and scold him something terrible about using the recordings later at night to satisfy himself with the images of her hairy inner thighs and the thick dark pubes surrounding her vagina, which more often than not seemed to escape freely from the leg openings of her new white swimsuit.

It must be done. It had to be stopped somehow.

She would then make him delete all the nasty recordings he had of her immediately.

At the thought, Miriam quickly went to the backyard, removed the little crate from beneath Nate's window, and put it back as she had found it before.

"And no more of that from you either, you nasty girl," she quietly scolded herself.

Despite them having no pool time together that day, later that night, she fought desperately to keep her hands and fingers above the blanket as she lay in bed and listened to Nate jacking off to her again. If she pressed her ear to the wall, she could hear her voice coming from his phone.

She decided that at this point, he must have several videos of her hairy body saved, as jacking off to her just in the next room had become a nightly ritual for him.

Soon, Nate ejaculated with a loud moan, and Miriam reluctantly realized she was soaking wet again as she desperately tried to make herself drift off to sleep.

Sometime in the dead of night, she began dreaming of Nate. At first, he was standing completely nude at her doorway, staring in at her hungrily. Then he suddenly started jacking his big penis and was shooting long ropes of semen in every direction as he gazed and gawked at her own naked body. She was lying in the middle of her big bed, completely nude, with her legs spread wide open, exposing all of her hairiness to him, all while she threw giant black bibles at him and screamed for him to go away.

After suddenly awakening from the strange dream, still bucking her hips wildly and trembling and convulsing violently, Miriam was gasping for breath as a warm, glorious feeling spread over her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, and she instantly wanted a repeat.

She suddenly realized both of her hands were down inside her panties, and they felt sopping wet. Moments later, she carefully examined the large wet spot that had somehow formed on her mattress beneath her bottom. Did she pee herself, she wondered? Her panties were also thoroughly saturated, but nothing appeared stained or yellow-tinted, and it didn't smell like urine at all.

A little later that morning, after quite a bit of research on the internet and then after getting over her initial shock of it all, she finally determined and concluded that somehow, in the middle of the night, while she was dreaming, her hands must have found their way into her panties. With the insertion of her fingers and pressure on her clitoris, she must have experienced what was known as a squirting orgasm.

"Who in the world knew?" she quietly asked herself with a soft giggle.

Miriam was fascinated and instantly obsessed with this discovery of hers. Despite being a perfectly sunny day out, she practically spent most of the day inside, researching it wholly and repeatedly, forgetting about confronting Nate for the time being. When she finally arose from the computer, her first thought was that she desperately needed to change her panties again, and then she hoped that she hadn't completely ruined the computer chair seat as she looked down at the sizeable damp spot that had now formed there.

By the time Miriam reached her bedroom, she was beginning to rethink the whole situation and quickly decided that she may be getting just a little bit too hasty about confronting Nate just yet.

Maybe, just maybe, she could hold off just a wee bit longer, only just long enough to possibly have a couple more of those squirting orgasms.

After she changed her panties, she set out for the backyard, where she again re-positioned the small crate back under Nate's bedroom window, just as she had done before. Later that day, she had a brilliant thought, and she rushed quickly and thoroughly cleaned his glass windowpanes with a window cleaner until they were shining crystal clear inside and out.

Miriam went and sat quietly at the kitchen table; her hands were shaking terribly, and she was trembling something awful deep down in her loins. The tight muscles within her upper legs jerked and spasmed as she sat and nervously awaited the fall of darkness.

As she sat at the table, shakily sipping her coffee and trying to wait patiently for her time to come, it suddenly dawned on her, and she quickly realized that she also possessed a camera phone.

"Two can play at this game," she quietly whispered.

A warm fuzzy feeling promptly came over her just as a sly, hungry grin suddenly appeared.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers