Finding Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

"Cheers," I said knocking it back. Elizabeth hesitated but then with a smile swallowed it all. Her face was a picture as the taste kicked in.

"Yuk!"

Keith and I laughed. Then he offered us to join his group. I looked at mom who seemed unsure but before anything else was said I accepted the invite. We picked up our drinks and walked over to the group of 7 or 8 lads. Before long we were enjoying more shots and mom was clearly drunk. Three men were now deep in conversation with her as Keith came to chat with me.

"Sorry, I know it's your mom but she is hot." I just smiled and took another swig of my pint. "It' your step mom I presume?"

"Yes."

I could hear my mom objecting to something and then laughing as she placed her drink down and was dragged onto the dance floor by one of the guys, followed quickly behind by 3 others. They were all laughing as they took turns grinding behind her. One of them started running his hands over the curves of her thighs and hips.

Keith himself then headed out to the dance floor leaving me, separated from the rest of the group, enjoying my beer and watching the show. After a few more tunes I saw Keith was now holding my mom in a slow dance style despite the upbeat tempo of the music. His hands started rubbing her arse and running his hands over her thighs lifting her dress a little higher. He was considerably taller than my mom and he stared intently down on her but she refused to meet his gaze. She eventually did and he leant down to kiss her full on the mouth. I heard a few comments from the group behind me about him being a lucky bastard but I watched, aroused as this young man seduced my mom. As he kissed her his hand moved to her breast which he gently caressed.

Suddenly she seemed to snap out of it and I saw her make eye contact with me. She politely pushed Keith out of the way as he tried to persuade her to remain. Then starting to look panicked she came quickly over to me.

"Can we go?" She seemed almost teary

"Of course," I said passing her the jacket. I could hear the lads behind making comments about how it was there turn for a dance and that she was going home to have sex with her son. We walked out without looking back and upon getting outside she immediately began to cry. I put my arm around her and hugged her as we walked to the near by taxi rank. As she started to compose herself she looked towards me, mascara starting to run.

"I'm sorry I spoilt your night?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I have embarrassed you and myself, I'm so sorry." She again began crying and I stopped pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head.

"You are daft, you have not spoilt my night, in fact you made my night." She looked up and forced a smile.

"You are too sweet." Once more she paused and looked up towards me. "You are not going to say anything to you father are you?"

"About what?"

"About those men and how I behaved." I tried to give her a reassuring smile.

"So what, you have had a lot to drink and you were enjoying yourself?" She looked sheepishly towards me.

"I am a married woman and I should not behave like that." She now had her eyes locked on me as if searching for something deep inside me. Unable to break the look I stared back into those hazel eyes, looking at the slightly flattened nose and those ruby red lips wanting nothing more than to kiss her right then. Instead I pulled her tighter to me, inhaling the smell from her hair mixed with her scented perfume. She felt fragile under my arms and I stood there wanting to protect her from all the bad in the world. It took me a few moments to collect my own thoughts to ensure I was not about to do something I would regret.

Finally I managed to say

"I had a good night and so, I hope, did you. There is nothing to worry about." She leant up and placed a small, tender kiss on my lips, there was nothing sexual about how she kissed me but I wanted to open up my mouth and feel her tongue against mine. "Come on lets go," I managed as I took her hand. She did not budge but just stood there looking at me. A smile broke across her face.

"I did have a good time too; I am glad that you come home."

In the taxi Elizabeth started nodding off besides me as her head rested against my shoulder. I put my arm around her enjoying the closeness of her body to mine. As I looked down I could see her ample cleavage being support in a red bra. Despite myself I was turned on. When the taxi got home I gently nudged Elizabeth awake and I tried to support her as we stumbled to the front door in fits of laughter.

We got into the house and I disappeared into the kitchen to make Liz a black coffee leaving her sprawled on the sofa. When I walked into the living room she was already sound asleep. Her heels were kicked off by the sofa and her legs were up on the couch. Her dress had ridden up slightly to reveal the start of her thighs. I gently prodded her to get her upstairs to bed as I knew on that sofa she would ache the following day. She barely murmured. Unsure what to do I managed to slide my hands beneath her and lifted her. She never made a sound as I carried her up the stairs. I had one hand supporting her back whilst the other was gripped around her thighs and as I struggled up the stairs I could feel the dress riding up as my hands felt the soft material underneath.

I finally reached her bedroom and placed her gently onto the bed. Her dress had ridden up considerably with the tops of her tanned, hold up stockings clearly on view. Unable to control myself I rubbed my cock through my jeans. I moved closer deciding on what to do next. I tried to justify my next decision by telling myself that she needed to be comfortable but the truth was I wanted to see her for real. I gently rolled her to her side as I undid the zip of her dress. Then I slowly began pushing it up until her red knickers came into view. I paused, I knew what I was doing was risky but it was a one off opportunity. With that thought in mind I lowered my head towards her panties. I could detect the smell of sex; she must have been really turned on by those guys. No sound was made and so I decided to gently run my hands over her stocking clad legs and gently brushing her thighs. The material was silky beneath my hands and the thigh smooth. I heard a low murmur and I froze unsure how to explain myself if she awoke, but she never did. I changed my angle, as I now began lifting the dress over her head. Such was the concentration of being as gentle as I could so not to wake her; I failed to notice what now lay before me until I had finally fully removed the garment. My mom was now stretched out before me in a pair of red, transparent panties, with a matching bra and stockings. I slid my hand inside my jeans and grabbed my solid cock.

My heart skipped a beat as she stirred and then with her eyes firmly shut she said something that at first I was unable to hear. Then she repeated it.

"Tim." In her dreams she thought I was my father. Her hand reached out blindly and I placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder as I shushed her back to sleep. "Mmm," she purred contentedly. Then her hand reached out once more against my jeans blindly grabbing the bulge of my erection. Although still sound asleep she started rubbing me. Although shocked I looked at her lying there before me. I gently lifted her hand away as I undid my jeans lowering them and my boxers to the floor before replacing her hand on my hardened cock. I heard her moan in delight and I was soon doing the same as I watched her lacquered nails working there way up and down my shaft. I moved my own hand across her breast, again she moaned but her eyes remained shut. I leant forward and pulled down the lacy, bra material. Her nipple was now inches from my face. I moved closer letting my tongue caress the tip before greedily taking it whole into my mouth. Panic as she stirred but her hand continued rubbing my very erect penis and her eyes remained firmly closed. I was here with my mom rubbing me up as I sucked her nipples, my fantasy was coming true.

I was now too far gone, if she awoke now I was not going to be able to explain this away. I wanted more. I slid a finger inside her panties and brushed her pussy lips, which were soaking. Suddenly she stopped pulling my cock and she gasped. I thought I had blown it but then with a purr she started pulling my cock once more. This time I slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, she gasped but continued rubbing. Her warm juices covered my fingers and I slid a second finger inside. I started circulating around her clit then she let out a yelp as her back arched and I felt more warm juices sliding down my fingers.

She had cum in her sleep and I heard her purr once more as she went back into a deeper sleep leaving me stood there with my hardened shaft. I unhooked her bra and stood above her looking at the perfect form below me. I grabbed my cock and furiously rubbed until I was close to climax. I then grabbed my cock through my short so not to make a mess. I watched her breast moving gently up and down in rhythm to her breathing before finally climaxing in my shorts.

Regretfully I covered her in a duvet whilst I went to bed.

The following morning I woke up feeling a little ropey but with the memories firmly embedded in my head. I went downstairs to see Liz sat on the sofa, still in her dressing gown, watching TV.

"Morning sleepy, how are you?"

"I have felt better." I replied as I grabbed myself an orange juice from the kitchen, "you?"

"I feel terrible, "she said yet managing to look terrific considering the state she was in. "I remember just about leaving the bar but not a lot else. I laughed with more than a little relief.

"That's the fresh air." She laughed.

"I don't even remember getting to bed." Did she suspect something? I pointed at the cold cup of coffee.

"Well I made you that but when I come out of the kitchen you had already gone to bed."

"Well thank you for a good night," she said leaning over to peck me on the cheek. Then she looked serious. "What do I tell your farther."

"Just tell him we had a good night."

*

Thank you for all the feedback from the previous part of this story. If the response is anything like the last I will release another chapter.

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12