Finding Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Do dreams really ever come true?
2.3k words
4.44
16k
31

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part Five

(Miriam)

The following morning, despite having two sleepless nights in a row, Miriam was up at the first sound of her alarm, which she had set the previous night for 9:00 AM. First, she got online and ordered a mattress protector for her bed, and then she had a quick bite to eat and was soon out lounging around the swimming pool shortly before lunchtime.

She had decided she could sleep just as easily while getting sun instead of lying in bed all day.

As she quickly ate her small meal in anticipation of getting started, she swore to herself repeatedly over and over again that her decision on this matter had nothing to do with the fact that she had discovered what had happened at the beach that day.

"Nothing at all to do with that!" She sharply proclaimed to herself.

It was a bright, hot, sunny day out, and Miriam knew that once Nate discovered her whereabouts, it would not be long before he would quickly decide to join her. She was expecting it. By the time he finally realized she was up and out at the pool, she had already been out there for a while, and she was slowly beginning to drift in and out of consciousness; she could not seem to keep her eyes open any longer.

She was mainly sitting upright in the lounge chair and forced herself to awaken slightly, just long enough to mutter good morning to him softly. She then sleepily set her phone to record and quickly placed it on her stomach so the camera faced outward toward her feet. She spread her legs slightly, softly closed her eyes, and drifted asleep.

When Miriam awoke a few hours later and went inside for a quick shower before preparing them a meal, her feet felt a little moist and sticky between her toes, but she didn't think much of it as she had rubbed them down earlier with suntan lotion.

Later that night, Miriam was shocked as she lay in bed and watched the new recording she had made. She masturbated wildly as she watched Nate stand over her at the poolside and pump his big tool. He had slowly jerked off over her and then blew his hot seed all over her feet and toes while she slept deeply.

She then watched in pure amusement as he desperately tried not to wake her while he very softly and very gently attempted to clean his thick splooge from her feet and toes with a wet towel. After watching it over and over again and cumming like a geyser every time, Miriam instantly knew she had another long, sleepless night ahead of her.

After she finally passed out sometime in the wee morning hours, Miriam dreamt of Nate standing at her bedroom doorway, slowly stroking himself and loudly screaming over and over again, "Where's your tits? Where's your tits?"

Miriam did not understand the dream until they were at the beach much later that afternoon.

After catching Nate staring at her boobs a few times earlier and then after one of the many times she caught herself staring at the hardness beneath his swim trunks, she suddenly, out of nowhere, felt a powerful urge to wet the front of her swimsuit and expose her protruding nipples to him.

She suddenly stood, walked down, sat on the ocean's edge, and began splashing and saturating the front of her white swimsuit with the warm salty water. When she was satisfied that the form of her nipples protruded against the wet material and was left somewhat visible, she rose and slowly made her way back to where Nate sat waiting.

"Ahh, yes, I think I understand now," she thought as she sat back and watched him ogle her wet chest.

Nate had already seen all of her bushy beaver but not even one of her bare breasts yet.

Later that evening, on the short but slow walk back home, Miriam contemplated how she was going to go about letting her son see her bare-naked breast while making it seem to be just an unfortunate accident on her part.

The problem was mind-boggling to her, but as they made their way home, she knew she would think of a way sooner or later with more thought directed towards the matter.

The following morning, after another night of completely draining herself and her phone battery, she awoke still nude and searched for the panties she had discarded the night before. She did not wear a bra before pulling one of her long dresses down over her head. It was a first for her; she had always worn a bra about the house when she was not sleeping.

Miriam didn't have colossal breasts, but they weren't exactly small either. Her grapefruit-sized boobs gently swung and swayed freely beneath the cotton garment as she nervously made her way to the kitchen. Her big pink areolas were puffy and swollen, and her nipples felt hard and stiff as they pressed against the soft material of the dress. When she got the coffee going and had bacon frying on the stovetop, she realized her panties were already growing damp as she sat quietly at the table and waited for the aroma of the simmering bacon to bring Nate from his bedroom.

It was hard not to notice his confused but excited look as she sat his breakfast before him. His mouth hung open, and Miriam thought drool would soon run from it as he gawked at her chest. She felt her breasts swing and sway gently from side to side as she moved toward him, and then they were suddenly thrust forward and pressed tightly against the cloth as she bent slightly to set the plate down before him.

He was completely mesmerized by her gently swaying boobs, and he was perfectly lost to any and everything else that was happening around him.

"It's a good thing he isn't trying to cross the street," Miriam thought with a soft giggle to herself.

They both took a bit longer than usual to finish their breakfast that morning, Nate usually finishing his well before she did. When she noticed him stalling, she slowed down a bit herself. Her braless breast moved gently back and forth beneath the dress as she ate, and Nate barely looked down at his plate at all as he continuously snuck quick little glances at her bobbling chest. He never looked up at her face, and she watched him intently as he ogled her softly jiggling boobs.

When breakfast was finally over, and the dishes were done, she had to go straight to her room and change her sopping wet panties.

It was another cloudy day that led to a not-very eventful day as Nate mostly stayed in his room gaming, and Miriam just lounged about braless for the most part, napping now and then and catching up on some much-needed sleep. At one point, she lay on the couch and rested with the long skirt pulled up to her knees.

"Just in case Nate got tired of gaming," she thought with a nervous little grin.

Later that evening, while researching sex toys on the internet, Miriam was first shocked and then ecstatic to learn that there was a vibrator with a curved tip that was specifically designed to reach the squirt spot. She knew without a doubt that she must have it at any cost. It was a complete necessity. She quickly selected overnight shipping and then, without hesitation, made the pricey purchase.

That night, after just two orgasms, Miriam had to take a break from pleasuring herself as she was just completely exhausted. She spent the rest of the night tossing and turning about restlessly in her sleep as she first dreamt about sending Nate photos of her naked breast.

Then, a bit later, the dream suddenly changed, and she was innocently sleeping in her bed while Nate sat on the floor at arm's length just beside her.

In the vivid dream, the hemline of her long nightgown had risen above her knees, and Nate sat quietly beside her on the floor with his hand extended up beneath the garment, and it was hidden there, caressing the soft, downy hairs on the inside, of her upper thigh.

Later, at another point in the dream, the gown's hemline somehow managed to reach her waistline, and she could see that her white panties were stained and wet.

She was suddenly startled awake, only to find that she was once again very moist and left throbbing within her overgrown flower.

Later that morning, as she dressed for the day, she left the top three buttons unfastened at the neckline of the long dress that covered her braless breast.

It was storming outside, and breakfast was pretty much a repeat of the morning before; Nate seemed to concentrate primarily on seeing beyond the open buttons whenever she bent slightly and sat his plate down before him, and again when later she removed it, it all went slowly. Still, when it was finally over, Miriam changed her panties again.

Later that afternoon, when she again stretched out on the couch for a little nap, she pulled the hemline of her dress up her legs and unfastened a fourth button of the garment just before dozing off.

"Just in case," she mumbled softly as she set her phone to record and placed it just so.

Later that afternoon, when she awoke, she immediately opened her camera and carefully watched as Nate came from his room while she slept and knelt softly beside her on the floor just at her knees and tried to peer up her dress for a few moments.

Her legs were open slightly, but she knew it was dark beneath the skirt, and he probably couldn't see very much, maybe just a tiny bit of her white panties at best.

When she suddenly stirred in her sleep, Nate quickly stood and returned to his room.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to warm Miriam up a bit, and she was looking forward to spending the night with her phone on full charge and her new squirt vibrator scheduled to arrive later that evening, batteries included!

With a mattress protector in place and her new vibrator plowing away between her open legs, Miriam was in heaven as she lay nude in her bed, and all through the night, she put the new plastic bedliner through a rigorous performance test.

She awoke late, still exhausted and wholly drained, sometime well after Nate had already arisen and had his breakfast, but she again did not put on a bra or button up the top four buttons of her dress as was usual.

"There's always lunch," she said with a short snicker.

Just before Miriam bent and placed the sandwich and chips down in front of Nate, she reached and released another button; he could barely contain himself as he got a brief but good view of the broad "v" that formed between her hanging mounds. The mere hint of a bit of cleavage excited him immensely, and she watched as he licked his lips, reached beneath the table, and quickly adjusted himself.

"Another button or two, and he's going to toss off right here at the table," she thought with a quirky grin.

As she had awoken late, and it was already well past lunchtime, she didn't expect to nap that day, and she felt a little disappointed about it as she went to her bedroom and changed her wet panties.

She was sure Nate was rock hard again and gently rubbing himself beneath the kitchen table as she bent and placed his plate before him that late evening.

She could feel a cool breeze slide across her upper chest as she leaned way in, and the unfastened portion of her dress parted widely with the force of her heaving breasts as they swayed vigorously from side to side and then suddenly swung forward.

She had released a final button more, and with the sight of her cleavage wholly exposed and on complete display before him, Nate groaned softly as he bent slightly over his plate of spaghetti.

Miriam was sure he was mere seconds away from seeding himself as she stood upright and made her way to the chair across from him.

"I'm pretty close myself," she suddenly thought as she sat down and squeezed her thighs tightly together; she knew it wouldn't take much for her right then, not very much at all!

Somehow, Miriam made it through the meal without having an orgasm, but she wasn't so sure about poor little Nate; she just wasn't so sure at all.

The boy made odd sounds, shifted, and squirmed around something terrible in his seat as he slowly picked away at his meal.

Miriam sat across the table from him, gently squeezing her ample bosom together with her upper arms until the soft, full mounds of her breasts rose slightly and began to peek out from their opened enclosure.

When Nate suddenly jumped up and rushed to his room without a word, Miriam strongly suspected that if the poor boy, by some slim chance, hadn't just popped off in his shorts under the table, he was now off to the races!

Later that night, after Miriam had thoroughly doused the mattress protector again, she drifted off to sleep and began dreaming of Nate again.

This time, in her dream, she was likewise in a deep slumber; she was on the couch, and the hem of her dress was at her knees. Nate suddenly shoved her legs wide apart and then slipped his head beneath the long skirt; he roughly snatched her saturated panties aside and then commenced to lick her hairy vagina quite thoroughly as she lay sleeping soundly.

After a bit, she suddenly awoke with a start, feeling wet and still breathing heavily from the effects of her dream; she silently wondered to herself, "Do dreams ever come true?"

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers