Finding Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom pulls a fast one.
1.5k words
4.4
29.6k
41

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers

Part Four

(Miriam)

Miriam was very reluctant to leave her room and face Nate after the realization of what had taken place the night before really began to hit her.

"My God," she said to herself. "What have we done?" she softly whispered.

She had recorded Nate with her phone while standing on the wooden crate she had purposely placed under his bedroom window. She had stood and watched him for a second time now as he masturbated to his own recorded images of her hairy thighs and crotch.

But this time, she, upon her very own will, had stood there quietly and masturbated right along with him as she carefully watched and recorded him in return.

She remembered studying the recording on his phone very closely. She remembered twinging and then gasping loudly when she saw Nate suddenly reach forward and gently tug the small towel from her lap. She could remember clearly seeing the exact moment that she had unknowingly begun to spread her legs in her sleep. She had carefully observed as she slowly spread them very wide before him.

As her right leg fell over the edge of the lounge chair and her foot slipped off into the sand, the narrow white strip of the swimsuit rose slightly from her crotch and then suddenly shifted over to one side, exposing almost all of her overgrown bush to Nate.

She also remembered how he then suddenly scooted even closer and held the camera right up between her legs just a few inches away from her hairy cookie. She recalled how the harsh sunlight suddenly came from behind the clouds and exposed even more of herself to him. She had then easily been able to make out the form of one of her thick pink vaginal lips; it had appeared a little damp and was slightly glistening beneath the bright sunlight, just underneath her dark, dense curls.

She had stood in awe atop the crate as she witnessed Nate crawl towards her in the video and slowly place his face between her legs and into her hairy crotch as he somehow managed to hold the camera right on point.

They had watched together as he first smelt of her deeply and then slowly and very gently began to lick away at her thick pink lips. At this point in the recording, the image of him softly licking away at her fuzzy peach proved to be more than either of them could handle, and just as Nate had begun to spill his seed, she had shaken violently with her orgasm as she stood atop the little crate, and they had suddenly reached climax together.

With her own eyes, she had seen what Nate had done to her while she slept soundly on the beach. And then, to make matters much worse, she had herself used the recording that she had just made to masturbate with all night long.

She was very embarrassed by her actions, even though, without the slightest bit of a doubt, it had easily been the most exciting night of her life thus far. She could still barely believe what her own eyes had bestowed upon her, what her very own son had done to her while she slept away on the beach.

Had she just been told about this by someone and not witnessed it for herself, she would never have accepted it as the truth. To her, it would have just been entirely absurd.

She knew it was a spur-of-the-moment situation and realized it must have taken courage for her son to quickly work up the nerve to perform that action on her. She had known that the sight of her dense dark pubic hair excited him terribly, but she had no idea it was of the extent to drive him to try something like that with her.

Miriam had never come anywhere even remotely close to being eaten out before, and she quickly understood that Nate's soft, gentle lapping of her pink vagina for a few brief moments didn't qualify as him eating her out.

Nonetheless, a warm chill suddenly ran through her loins at the thought of what it must feel like to be fully conscious while Nate licked and sucked on her stiff hard clitoris and her thick pink lips as he used his tongue and hungrily lapped away at her hairy wet gash. It would simply be divine, she decided.

She soon began feeling slight hunger pangs, and as she knew it was getting late into the afternoon, she decided she must come out of her room sooner or later. So, after getting dressed slowly and stalling a bit longer, she reluctantly headed for the kitchen after taking a bit more time than usual to put her hair back up in its bun.

Upon first entering the kitchen, she quickly noticed that Nate's phone lay on the kitchen table, but he was nowhere to be seen. She figured he must be gaming as usual in his room and hadn't yet realized that he had left his phone behind.

After putting her phone on charge and quickly starting a pot of coffee, Nate still had not shown himself. With a quick thought, Miriam suddenly snatched up his phone and nervously began searching for the recording they had both watched the night before. It was not hard to locate and easily found within his camera mode, and she quickly forwarded it to her phone.

As she placed Nate's phone back on the table just as it had been before, he suddenly burst from his bedroom, quickly snatched it from the tabletop, and then suddenly rushed back to his room.

Miriam was delighted and felt herself growing damp again as her nipples suddenly stiffened. She knew the version on his phone was much better by comparison than the one she had recorded. She knew the version on his phone offered a much closer and clearer view than the faraway recording she had made.

Although she had stood very close by the window and even zoomed her camera in as much as possible, she had simply a recording of his phone as he held it in his hand and viewed her sleeping.

It was distant and not apparent in places, so she was utterly beside herself to now have his excellent version. She could hardly wait to watch it as she sat and squirmed around at the kitchen table, slowly sipping her coffee.

Later, as they sat eating a meal together quietly, Miriam could not bring herself to look at him; she was so embarrassed by the ridiculously absurd actions they had both recently taken, especially her own.

The reality of what Miriam and Nate were experiencing was utterly unheard of in her small, secluded world. In her eyes, it was the ultimate taboo ever known to humanity.

Later, just as darkness approached, she made a difficult decision. She thought about it long and hard and then finally decided to stay inside and use the excellent version of the recording she now had on her phone rather than go out and climb atop the crate and watch Nate masturbate to her again.

Although she intended to repeat the latter very soon, she knew it was dangerous. She could easily be seen and caught by the neighbors or by Nate himself, for that matter. But it was mostly because she was excited to use her phone to view the good, clear, close-up version of Nate softly licking away at her sweet, hairy pie while she slept.

Later, Miriam lay in her bed with her phone again propped up with a pillow close to her face and quietly fingered herself as she watched the superb recording. She had the volume turned down and was carefully listening to Nate just on the other side of the thin wall as he pounded his hard meat pole and masturbated to her yet again. She wondered if they were viewing the exact recording of her together.

The thought of it excited her immensely as she withered around on the bed and continuously thrust her hips upwards as she sank her fingers deeply into her wet, hairy jungle over and over again.

She roughly rubbed and whipped her big, hard clitoris between her thumb and two fingers of the other hand. As she felt the buildup began, she suddenly gripped her long and swollen clit tightly between her thumb and fingers and began pumping it back and forth quickly, almost as if she were jerking off a tiny penis. Within just moments of this new technique, she began to shake and convulse in a super intense orgasm as she quickly blew her first squirt of the night.

After she heard Nate ejaculate and he went to sleep, she spent another long sleepless night continuously masturbating to the video over and over again. Somewhere along the way, she came to realize that she had completely mastered the art of squirting orgasm.

Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, with Miriam once again feeling very frail, exhausted, and completely drained, she slowly scooted from the wet puddle beneath her and slipped over to the dry side of the bed. As she snuggled in, she took a brief moment and silently prayed for forgiveness before drifting into a deep sleep.

As a last-minute thought, just before succumbing to her much-needed coma, Miriam was quite sure that her mattress had been completely ruined.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers