Finding Mom Pt. 06

Story Info
Mom feigns sleep.
2k words
4.51
26.9k
38

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers

Part Six

(Miriam)

The following morning Miriam continued to play her little game with Nate, and her desire to show him her firm perky boobs only grew even more vital for her.

But she dared not release another button while serving him his meals lest they suddenly spring forth and completely escape their confinement while leaning over at the little kitchen table.

Although she desperately wanted to expose them to him in their entirety, her seductive little game with him had already become much too obvious on her part, which she knew would never do.

Later that afternoon, sometime after lunch, as she stretched out on the sofa for her little nap, Miriam again hiked her dress up to her knees and quickly unfastened a couple more buttons. She then spread the neckline of the garment open wide and gently reached in and plucked one of her firm, braless breasts from beneath the confines of the dress.

When she awoke shortly, Nate knelt on the floor beside her on his knees, and he was gently caressing her one exposed breast. She slowly and quietly sucked in her breath and held her eyes closed tightly.

She dared not move even one single little muscle.

He was softly brushing his thumb back and forth across her rigid nipple as he held her breast tenderly in his hand.

Just as Miriam suspected that soon she would no longer be able to accept much more of his attention, not without alerting him at least, he suddenly lowered his open, wet mouth down to her stiff, awaiting nipple.

She trembled inside and slowly exhaled and lay there quietly and allowed Nate to lick and suckle at her hard pink nipple softly as her clitoris throbbed, and she began to flow like a fountain. For what seemed like hours but was only a brief few moments, she lay there motionless with her crotch on fire, thoroughly dousing her panties.

When Nate finally pulled his lips from her, he quickly returned to his room.

Miriam suddenly reached and snatched the hemline of the dress up to her waistline, spread her legs wide, and hurriedly slipped her hand down into her saturated panties; in just a few brief moments, she deftly brought herself off right there on the sofa in the middle of the living room.

She had never felt so sexually motivated in her entire life!

She was pretty delighted as she slipped her boob back into her dress and then made her way to her room to change her panties; then, she suddenly grinned broadly as she saved the new recording to her growing little library.

Later that night, Miriam climbed the small crate again, and she again recorded and masturbated as together they watched the recent footage of her at the swimming pool, the one where she had accidentally spread her legs very wide in her thoughtlessness.

As the short clip rolled slowly, Nate didn't last very long, and neither did she.

After another long night of complete sexual bliss, the following morning, Miriam awoke tired, which seemed to be the norm for her recently. After adorning her "unusual" attire of late, she went to the kitchen to get her day started.

Later that afternoon, at lunch, Nate announced he had to run to town for a while but would be back shortly, and he asked if she needed anything.

She told him there was nothing she could think of at the moment, and then, with a quick thought, she said, "I've been feeling a bit tired today; I think I will take a couple of my sleeping pills and then take a good long nap on the sofa, be a dear and try not to wake me when you return, I need to get some rest, ok sweetie?"

Nate soon jumped up and hurried out the door quickly.

As soon as he left, Miriam made a mad dash for her bedroom and searched for the smallest pair of panties she could find and quickly slipped into them. She located the little bottle of sleeping pills she always kept handy and placed them on the kitchen tabletop so Nate could undoubtedly see them. Then, she quickly made her way to the living room.

She trembled nervously as she stretched out on the sofa and hurriedly pulled the hemline of her dress way up high past her knees and then beyond her exposed naked legs until the soft dark hairs that sprung there from her inner thighs began to peek out and reveal themselves slightly. Her little panties were just out of sight beneath it.

She dared not fall asleep as she lay there excitingly awaiting his return.

After what seemed an eternity, she finally heard the front door softly creak open, and she quickly reached down under the dress and pulled the crotch of the little panties over to one side. Just before she released her hold on them, she spread her legs wide and closed her eyes tightly.

It was all she could do to breathe normally as she felt Nate standing just over her. She heard him squat as he knelt beside her. He just sat there momentarily and studied her, slow, breathing quietly.

When he was satisfied that she was fast asleep, he reached and flipped the hemline of the dress further up onto her waistline, exposing her sloppy wet vagina. The saturated panties had held nicely to one side, and her hairy honeypot lay spread open wide before him. Nate wasted no time and quickly slid a finger between her moist pink lips and then slowly slipped it up inside of her.

Miriam purred softly inside and gently rolled her eyes beneath her tightly closed lids.

Her large clit was swollen and protruding from her cleft, and as he slowly began to slide his finger in and out of her, he reached with the other hand and began to roll her slick clitoris beneath his thumb softly. As he fingered her a bit faster, Miriam bit down on her lip sharply to contain herself, and she knew that if he kept this up much longer, she was going to cum, and the cat would surely be out of the bag then!

Nate soon slipped in another finger, and his pace continued to quicken. When she could hold it back no longer, she groaned roughly and suddenly rolled over onto her side, facing the back of the couch, and buried her face deep into the soft fabric and lightly screamed into it. Her hips bucked forward, and she moaned again loudly as she squeezed her thighs tightly together.

As soon as Nate's fingers slipped from her just as she was turning over, he jumped up and ran to his room, leaving her trembling in ecstasy as she spasmed in her climax.

Her son Nate had just given her an orgasm, and she knew that it had been quite apparent to everyone in the room, yet she thought that if she were just lucky enough because of the sleeping pills, maybe he might suspect that she had continued to sleep right through it all.

Later that evening, as they sat and shared their evening meal, Nate was very nervous, as was she. Still, when she didn't immediately confront him, he began to calm down somewhat slowly, and she suddenly realized that she must have somehow managed to pull it off after all.

She was immediately consumed with relief and then was suddenly ecstatic at the prospect of possibly doing it again sometime very soon.

Miriam knew that they had crossed a dire threshold and that there was no turning back from it now.

Still, she wasn't sure just exactly how far she could let this whole mess with him continue, especially if things were somehow suddenly brought out into the open.

She just didn't know about herself. After all, as much as she desired and wanted him, he was still her son.

What she did know, however, without a moment of doubt, was that she wished to experience Nate licking her between her legs, at least just once more while she was completely conscious and very aware of it.

Not just a repeat of before, no, no, not this time.

Not like on the beach; this time, she wanted him to suck her long thick folds softly into his open mouth and really get a mouthful of her before sticking his hot tongue deep up inside of her until he had perceived a real excellent taste of her.

She strongly suspected she could probably pull it off if Nate felt like she was knocked out stone cold on the sleeping pills.

Except this time, she meant to be very wide awake and intently focused on his every little move!

The next afternoon, as they sat for lunch, Miriam had already set the stage entirely, and she was not only braless beneath her long skirt, but she was also pantyless as they ate their meal together.

As soon as Nate was up and back to his room, she took the little bottle of sleeping pills and removed the lid. She then removed the cotton ball from the bottle and laid it on the table. She tipped the bottle over onto its side, let a couple of the little pills tumble from it out onto the tabletop, and then quietly walked away.

As she stretched out on the sofa, she once again unfastened the extra buttons and tugged her dress open wide at the top, but she decided not to totally expose one of her breasts to him this time, as before; she fully understood that her actions and intentions must certainly not appear completely obvious to him.

As she positioned herself just so, she again hiked the skirt up as before to just below her wooly muff and nervously waited.

When she heard Nate come from his room a short bit later, she spread her legs wide, resting one up against the back of the sofa, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes tightly.

The first thing he did was very cautiously remove both of her breasts from the confines of the parted dress and begin to suckle one of them tenderly as his hand worked its way up underneath the hemline of her skirt and quickly discovered her bare hairy cooter just beneath it.

As he sucked her nipples, first one and then the other, he gently fingered her. She desperately tried to maintain her composure, but her breath came in quick, short gasps as she felt herself suddenly gush around his soft fingertips. Just as she thought she was going to cum like this, he pulled his sticky fingers from her and quickly flipped the hemline of the dress up and began to lower his face and mouth from her boobs and down to her awaiting clitoris.

He first parted her thick bush and then took her prominent protruding clitoris between his lips and gently sucked it into his mouth. He began swabbing it with his tongue as she exhaled loudly with a sharp rasp. He stalled for a brief moment as he reassured himself that she was still sleeping soundly, and then he softly continued working her big button over with a thorough tongue lashing.

She shuttered inside as he slid his tongue down along her slick, wet folds and then began gently pushing it deeply into her wet pinkness. He was soon sucking on her thick pink lips and lapping up her sweet nectar as she did her very best not to cum just yet.

But just a brief time later, she ultimately and totally gave up and suddenly let herself go entirely when she was thoroughly satisfied that he had gotten a complete and absolute taste of her.

She again groaned loudly and quickly flipped over towards the back of the couch, where she once again buried her face into the soft, deep fabric and lightly screamed as her body began to convulse in another orgasm.

Nate didn't turn and quickly run off this time but stood and watched a brief moment while her hips bucked, and she moaned and groaned softly as she withered in the throes of her climax.

Later, as Miriam celebrated her complete success and limped off to her bedroom on wobbly knees, she knew she now had the very best recorded footage she could possibly get. She quickly saved and stored it away safely in her library.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers