Finding Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
Coming clean.
1.6k words
4.44
22.5k
35

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part Seven

(Miriam)

Miriam awoke the following morning and just lay in bed awhile thinking about the whole situation and suddenly realized that she was by far having the best sex of her entire life.

At first, she found this quite amusing, but then it became sad, and the more she thought about it, the lower it became. She was almost forty-one years old now, and up until just very recently, she had never had any sexual encounter with any other man except Nate's father.

As she lay there thinking about that, she knew that there was only one other man out there that she would ever allow to have sexual intercourse with her again, and he was just in the next room playing video games.

Either that or he was possibly beating off to recordings of her again; she wasn't exactly sure which at the moment; she just knew that he did them both, a whole lot.

She knew she was certainly no better; she had just spent another sleepless night slapping her sloppy hairy quim around with a squirt vibrator while she watched a new recording that she had made of him eating her out while she pretended to be sleeping.

"Good lord,' she thought. "What in the world have I turned into?"

She knew she was on a pure highway to hell without the slightest doubt about it!

But at this point, Miriam was utterly and totally past her guilt and shame in this wicked little game of hers, and she knew she desperately needed to do something about their situation.

She needed more than just tricking her son into fingering her or eating her out. She needed to experience his big fat penis fill her up and then pump her full!

She knew this could only happen if she confronted him, and they both came clean with one another about the whole thing. Oh yeah, sure, she strongly suspected that she could probably trick him into having sexual intercourse with her at some point sooner or later.

But she didn't want that anymore; she wanted to be able to be open and enjoy it with him when it happened. And still, she also wanted to be able to kiss him and suck his big, beautiful penis and all the other goodies that would come along with it if they just opened up to one another about it all, she eagerly told herself.

Miriam again omitted her bra and panties as she dressed for the day.

After supper, she asks Nate to remain in the kitchen and talk with her just a bit that evening. She slipped her chair around the other side of the little table, sat close beside him, and tenderly put her arm around him.

Miriam kissed him lightly on his forehead and then slowly began, "First off, I want you to know that I am not upset about any of what I am about to say to you, okay, my sweet baby? It's actually the complete opposite, you see; it all turns me on so immensely, and I need you to know all about it right now, this very minute," she said quietly.

Nate squirmed around a bit, but she continued carefully and eventually told him everything right from the beginning.

She started with how she had first begun to suspect that he was recording between her open legs with his phone and then went on to explain how she later discovered that he indeed was.

And then she tenderly explained that she knew why he was doing so. She spoke about how she had learned very early about his fascination with her pubic hair and how easily it excites him.

She told him how she knew all about the beach recording he had made of her. She told him how she had stood at his window and watched him view it.

She told him about how she knew he had pulled the towel from her lap and then bent and softly licked at her vagina for a few moments.

She picked up her phone and quickly showed him the footage she had stored there.

She explained to him how she had forwarded it to her phone from his.

She went on to explain to him about how she had put the little wooden crate under his bedroom window and how, several times now, she had stood on it and watched him jerk off to the recordings he had made of her.

Nate had begun to squirm around something awful at this point, and he seemed just about ready to bolt and run for it.

Upon observing his extreme nervousness, Miriam quickly told him about how she had gone back to her bedroom that night afterward and given herself three orgasms after watching him beat off to her through the window.

She then excitedly explained to him how later she had stood on the very same little crate and masturbated right along with him and that they had cum spontaneously with one another.

After learning all this about her, Nate seemed to calm down considerably.

She went on about how, after that, she began recording him and how she herself had been using the footage to masturbate with all night long on most nights.

She again opened up her phone and showed him her small library of stored recordings.

She told him all about her dreams and how she had learned to make herself squirt because of him. She told him all about the mattress protector and the vibrator. She told him everything.

She explained to him that was why she stayed so damn tired all the time, and then they both laughed out loud together.

She told him how she had purposely started dressing more provocatively, how she had stopped wearing a bra, and how she had left the buttons unfastened. She explained how she had deliberately exposed one of her breasts to him.

Then, all about how she had tricked him into fingering her while she pretended to be asleep, she told him how, right before it began, she had tugged her panties way over to the side for him that day.

She explained to him all about how she had intentionally used the sleeping pills to trick him and assured him that she most definitely had not been asleep at all when he had fingered her or when he had eaten her out but that she had most definitely been very, very much wide awake the entire time on both occasions.

She then spoke about how she had purposely not worn any panties on the day he ate her out and that she had done it simply for his easy access to her sweet cookie.

She told him about how he had made her cum so quickly and so hard with both his fingers and then, later, with his tongue as well.

Miriam giggled, pulled Nate's mouth to hers, and kissed him passionately. She explained that this was why she was telling him all this, that she wanted to be able to kiss him and suck his hard penis for him.

She explained that he didn't have to jerk off to recordings of her anymore because he could see the real thing standing right there in front of him whenever he wanted it.

She assured him that she would surely spread her hairy thighs wide for him just any time he wanted her to.

She told him all about how his father had treated her, and she explained to him how he had caught her masturbating with the magazine and how he had burnt it right there before her and forced her to watch it burn.

She told him all about what his father had told her about sex, how it was only to be used for reproduction, and how she had gone behind his back and secretly had her tubes tied after his birth.

She proclaimed to him softly that she had never even sucked a man's penis before or tasted a load of hot semen and that she was dying to experience it now with him.

She told him all about how much she had enjoyed him licking and sucking her breasts and about afterward how fast she had made herself cum right there on the living room sofa.

By the time Miriam was finished talking, Nate had pulled his big penis from his shorts beneath the table, and he was seriously beginning to whip it about a good bit.

"Is there anything you want to say, baby?" she asks with a grin as she realizes it.

"Where do we go from here?" Nate softly grunted.

Miriam giggled a little at him again and quickly lowered her hand beneath the table and gently took his big rod away from him before he accidentally spilled his load there on the linoleum floor beneath the little kitchen table.

She carefully wrapped her hand around it and slowly pumped it just a little, looking him straight in the eye.

She tenderly whispered, "Baby, Mommy wants you to take her by the hand right now, this very instant, and lead her off into your bedroom, and she wants you to make love to her with this beautiful, long, thick instrument you have between your legs."

She squeezed his big dick tightly for a moment to emphasize her request just before releasing it and then quickly grasping his hand.

They intertwined and locked their fingers as they stood together, and by her hand, Nate promptly led her off to his bedroom just as she had directed him to.

Miriam was as giddy as a schoolgirl inside as her stomach fluttered and her hot hairy cunny overflowed excessively.

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers