Finding Mom Pt. 08

Story Info
The cocking.
2.1k words
4.67
20.1k
36

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part Eight

(Miriam)

Nate's big pole was still towering outside of his shorts as they fell back on his bed, fingers still intertwined. Miriam realized he may be still in shock and awe about everything she had just told him. So, she knew she would most likely have to take the initiative here and get things started.

She wrapped her little palm around his big shaft again just as her lips found him, and as she pumped him slowly, they kissed again passionately. She stopped for a brief moment, just long enough to see his hand and guide it to her soft perky tits.

She pressed his open palm into one of her hard nipples, and as he gently squeezed it through her dress, she dropped her hand and resumed sliding it up and down his big love wand. She rolled her palm over the top of his swollen wet knob and collected the big droplet of precum oozing from it, and then painted his long shaft with it.

She repeated this action until his prominent member glistened and shined with the slick secretions of his greasy nut oil.

Nate groaned softly as she lightly pushed on his chest until he was laid back in the prone position; she sat over him, pumping him slowly as he squeezed and rubbed first one breast and then the other.

"How do you want it first, baby," she asks. "Do you want your mama to suck your big dick?" she asks softly.

Nate just groaned loudly at her explicit language, so she took that as a yes and got up on her knees and hovered over him as she pulled at the waistband of his shorts and carefully tugged them from him and down his legs. As he kicked them from his feet, she lowered her mouth to him and pressed her lips to his big round knob, and then licked it gently with the tip of her tongue.

Nate's big nine-inch dick jerked and throbbed in her hand as she thoroughly swabbed the head of it with her wet mouth and tongue as he lightly pinched and pulled on her hard stiff nipples through her dress. Nate's hand soon dropped from her tits and searched for the hem of her skirt; she raised her knees a bit from the bed as he pulled the long garment from beneath them.

She spread her knees wide as she felt his hand slip beneath the hem and slowly snake up her hairy thigh towards her burning crotch. He gently caressed the soft, downy hair along the insides of her upper thigh for a moment as she eased her mouth lower down over his thick rod.

Nate's hand suddenly found the hairy gap between her open legs just as the big head on the end of his thick shaft found the back of Miriam's tight, warm throat, and they groaned loudly together.

He began by lightly rubbing her hard swollen clitoris as she trembled and jerked and allowed the head of his enormous penis to sink a little deeper down her throat.

Miriam pulled the dress up with her free hand until it was bunched at her waist, and Nate suddenly slipped two fingers deep inside of her. She moaned loudly around his stiff pole and then quivered a bit as she forced her mouth down lower until she had almost half of his manhood in her mouth.

She began bobbing her head up and down on it as Nate exhaled loudly with a sharp groan. He began pumping his fingers up into her hairy box faster and faster as her little throat somehow accepted another inch of his hot, throbbing pole.

Three fingers in her now, and Miriam rode them like a national rodeo champion at a local state fair as she moaned loudly and ground her hot hairy snatch down onto them. She felt his big dick tighten in her throat just as her convulsions hit her, and as she shook uncontrollably and began to cum all over Nate's fingers, she felt the warm burst from his big knob as it pulsed and jerked deep within her throat and started quickly coating her esophagus.

After the first couple of big squirts from Nate's colossal dick, his jism began to back up in her throat, and soon her mouth was running over with it as she attempted to swallow and suddenly got her very first taste of warm salty seed.

Afterward, as her orgasm slowly subsided and she lay beside him, still jerking inside and licking off the spunk that still ran down her chin, Miriam giggled and then laughed out loud with Nate when she said, "Well, it seems as if my first blowjob may have been a complete success."

After their laughter subsided, Nate turned slightly, took Miriam in his arms, and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply after he proclaimed to her that he was still a total virgin, and that had also been his very first blowjob. Miriam was thrilled with his proclamation as she sucked on his tongue intently.

Knowing she would be his first brought Miriam to a new height, and she was suddenly consumed by her feelings of absolute love for him. As she lay in his arms, and they continued to kiss passionately, she suddenly threw one of her legs up and over his midsection, and as her shin brushed against his dick, it was evident that it was still hard and standing at full attention.

She pulled her mouth from his and buried it in his neck. As she snuggled tightly to him, she tilted her head back a bit and softly whispered in his ear, "Will you fuck your mama with that big thing now, baby? Will you hammer your poor neglected mother long and hard with that big, fat cock you have, my sweet baby boy?" she softly asked.

Nate gasped aloud at her very colorful language, "Are you sure, Mama?" Nate replied.

"Oh yes, darling," she said. "Mama is very, very sure," she replied with a ragged breath. "Please, baby, will you do it just for me?" she whimpered. "Mommy needs to feel you inside of her," she whispered. "I have needed it for a long time now." she gasped.

"Where should I cum?" Nate quickly asks.

Miriam pushed her mouth up against his ear, and as she nibbled lightly on his lobe, she ever so softly whispered, "Inside of me, baby, deep, deep inside of me, oh please, baby, please, pump me full of it," she begged.

Miriam sat up, pulled the dress over her head, and tossed it to the floor. She lay back and spread her legs wide as Nate rolled between them, and she reached and guided his big cock to the opening of her hairy wet twat. She parted her thick bush with the swollen head of his wide mast and then slipped it up and down between her thick pink lips, coating it entirely with her slick pussy juice.

She pulled his head down to hers with her free hand, kissed him softly, and whispered in his ear, "Baby, please be gentle with Mommy at first. It's been an awful long time for her, and your father wasn't nearly as well blessed as you are; he had nothing even remotely close to what you are packing around," she giggled. "I love you, baby," she continued. "Please start slowly and try not to hurt your dear old mother, ok honey?" she whimpered in his ear.

(Nate)

"Don't worry, mama," Nate replied, showering her face, lips, and nose with tiny kisses. "I love you and would never intentionally hurt you," he said softly.

He felt her relax and grow limp beneath him, and he knew she was ready as he ever so gently began to push himself into his sweet mother's warm, wet passage. She was tight, very tight. He now knew that she had not been penetrated by a man in many, many years, and while the little vibrator she had been using to reach her squirt spot was six inches long, it was fragile in circumference and had easily slid right inside of her.

Nate knew he was a completely different story altogether. His cock was thicker than her wrist, and he couldn't just slide it into her, no, not at all. She whimpered a little as the big head of his cock first began to force its way into her tight pink opening, but she was wet, and as Nate paused a moment and began to work it back and forth in her juices slowly, it finally gently slipped into her.

(Miriam)

"Ahh," Miriam groaned and gently lifted her hips to him as the first couple of inches slowly found their way into her. As the walls of her vagina began to close in around his big knot, Miriam knew this was going to be difficult. She felt tight and somewhat full, and a lot was left to take. She felt herself begin to tremble inside as Nate slowly withdrew the two inches and ever so slowly pushed it back in. As he repeated this over and over, Miriam started to moan in pleasure, and he gently gave her another inch of himself as she withered in ecstasy beneath him.

He continued this slowly, giving her more each time, but only after she had adapted to each new addition. When it became apparent that it had become pleasurable to her, he slowly fed her another inch. Long before Nate had half of his massive cock into her, Miriam was in tears over how gentle he was being with her.

As he cautiously made sure she was experiencing no pain whatsoever, the tears of pure affection rolled down her cheeks, and each little gentle thrust from him brought her to new heights of pure pleasure. Miriam had never felt so loved by anyone as she did right then.

As she grew wetter and wetter and more and more excited, she suddenly felt the exact moment that her dainty pink flower opened up entirely to him. She gently put her arms around his neck and pulled his ear back close to her mouth, and as the tears streamed down her face, she very softly whispered, "Now baby, now, give it to your Mama, give her all of it, baby!"

On the next thrust, Nate gave her two more inches at once, and she screamed out loudly in pleasure. "Oh yes, sweetie, that's its baby, that's it, deep honey, drive it on home for your mama, sweetie.

Don't worry, baby," she continued. "You're not going to hurt me; I'm ready for you, baby; mommy is ready for it; she can take you now."

Miriam screamed out in pure unadulterated pleasure as Nate quickly withdrew the two inches and then sank his big cock to the hilt in Miriam's hairy pleasure palace.

On the next thrust, Nate withdrew five inches and then quickly plowed it back into her as she screamed again. "Oh yes, baby, oh yes, that's it. Fill me up, sweetie. Fill Mommy up good."

Miriam's hairy cunt was sucking hungrily at Nate's big cock as he continued to pound it into her over and over. She screamed and shook all over each time the big cock head bottomed out inside of her. She had never felt anything like it as she moaned and groaned loudly and thrust her hips forward to meet the onslaught.

As Nate's big thick nine-inch cock continued to destroy her hairy quim she was suddenly thrown into the throes of pre-orgasm as she softly whimpered, "Oh yes baby, oh yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me, baby, fuck your mama and make her cum hard for you, my sweet baby boy."

Nate reached back, grabbed her legs, and pushed her knees to her chest. As he dug in and pounded her even harder, Miriam was suddenly tossed over the edge, and as she hurdled towards her orgasm, she again screamed, "Oh yes baby, that's it, fuck your mama, fuck her like she has never been fucked before!"

Nate groaned loudly and shot his wad deep inside of her just as Miriam squirted all around his massive member.

Afterward, as Miriam lay beside him on her belly with her face in her hands propped up on her elbows, just watching him, she giggled softly and said, "We came together again, you know?"

He just reached down and grasped his big, long dick in his hand as he nodded his head yes. Miriam turned her head slightly and looked; sure enough, his enormously big fat cock was still standing at attention again.

She just smiled at him broadly as she climbed aboard and lowered her hot, hairy sheath down over his big, thick sword.

The End

All comments are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers