All Comments on 'Finding Mom Pt. 08'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

So 8 chapters of short chasing bullshit, to end in a single chapter of sex and that's it? Lackluster as fuck, and a completely wrong approach for a story structure.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

the end? or more to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! So loving and tender. Would like to read some more if possible. Thanks.

raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

Lost me at 9 inches. Too bad, good story otherwise.

HornyJoramHornyJoramover 1 year ago

Very hot sex story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars great story but probably a couple of chapters too long

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The build up was a bit too long in my opinion, but the overall concept is delicious without question, and as of this chapter, the story is paying big dividends in wonderful incestuous satisfaction and discovery by the virginal son, and almost equally virginal, mother.

Especially with catholicism where sex is for procreation only and considered a sin for any other reason, is it any wonder that those people are so uptight and try to make life difficult for the rest of us who follow and embrace the animal magnetism of normal sexual congress? (Unless you're Warren Jeffs, and believe that a 13 year old girl marrying a 20 through 40 year old adult man is to be considered normal....)

It is nice that the portrayal of the mother is allowing her to fully reach the realisation of her repression by her christ up his ass husband, and wake up to the true fulfillment of sexual desire, pleasure and soul enriching climax.

Especially when it's with a healthy virile young virgin like her son.

Too bad you had to give him such a large penile dimension, though. Just having had his mother whisper into his ear about how awesome his erection felt sliding into her, would have been perfect.

It would have allowed all your readers to form their own ideas as to not only how big his mother satisfying phallus really was, but what color of pink or purple the engorged tip was as it slid deliciously in and out.....and.....in and out between his mothers soft warm legs as her wonderful girl come loved his penis back with silky wet caresses.

Score of 5 stars from me!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s.

Thank you for the inclusion of mother having had her tubes tied already! No point ruining a very story with the gross ridiculousness of a pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this chapter the rest not so much and you made the chapters so short I almost stopped at 3 but the last chapter was a 5

RogerH1RogerH14 months ago

loved this series of stories and the gradual seduction by mother and son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finding Mom Series Info