Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

I thought I would come here tonight and witness these things and remain unattached. Experiencing it firsthand, right in front of you, pulls you in ... in a way I almost can't describe. It was almost like what was happening to her was actually happening to me.

I think Aaron sensed this, so he turned to me and broke my concentration on the scene before me. "Shall we move on?" I nodded, though I didn't take my eyes off the couple, not really wanting to leave them. I kept looking at them until the last instant, and I turned with Aaron and we left the room.

He shut the door behind us, and we were alone in the hall. He positioned me against the wall, and I leaned back against it, with him steadying me. The way I was feeling right then, so aroused and charged with desire, if he wanted me, I would have fallen into his arms and made love to him in the hall right then and there, but that wasn't his intent. He steadied me, holding my shoulders. I lifted one leg and placed my foot against the wall, my knee outward, bracing myself, but also causing my dress to hike up, revealing my leg and almost completely exposing between my legs. At this point, though, I didn't care, as I needed to steady myself.

He looked at me with concern. "Elizabeth, are you okay?"

"I ... I'm ... I'm fine," I stammered. I took a deep breath and began to regain my composure. "I ... I had no idea I would be so drawn into what they were doing," I told Aaron. "It was almost as if it was happening to me."

He looked over me, making sure I was okay before he let my shoulders go. I stayed against the wall, steadying myself, still unable to move. I noticed my dress was way up, but again, I really didn't care. Aaron noticed as well, and he continued to look, even stare, before he stopped and looked into my eyes again.

"Do you want to go on? If you've had enough, you don't have to experience any more."

"No ... no ... I'm fine. I just need to collect myself for a minute. I want to see more." I hesitated with the next question. "Is there a ladies' room anywhere close by? I think I need to refresh myself a bit."

"Certainly. Just down here." He led me around a corner to another hall and to a swinging door. "I'll wait out here. Let me know if you need anything." I thought to myself ... need anything? I think you know what I need ... but of course I couldn't bring myself to say it.

I took a few minutes in the ladies' room just standing and facing the mirror. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. I checked my makeup and hair and everything looked fine. I then remembered I didn't have my purse so I couldn't do anything about it anyway.

At this point, I was more wet between my legs than I would care to admit. Relief, though, was out of the question. I could feel my body holding the tide of my moisture back. I also knew that if I touched, even to try to dry it, then the dam would be broken and I would have trouble keeping it back. I realized I had no choice and did just that, drying myself and trying as I could to stop anything from becoming too revealing. The shock and embarrassment of the situation helped, and after keeping at it, I felt comfortable enough to emerge from the restroom.

I came out and greeted Aaron, looking more relaxed, and Aaron looked relieved. "Before we go any further, are you going to be okay?" he asked me again, a genuine look of concern on his face. "I've taken a few ladies through their first steps here, but I've never seen a reaction like yours before. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, but I want to make sure you are still good to continue."

"I'm fine now, thank you," I told him. This time, I actually meant it.

"Very well," Aaron said. I noticed him looking around, first left, then right, as my hand held onto his arm. It seemed as if he was indecisive as to where to go. "I tell you what, I'll let you decide where we go next. Like I said, we like to give things color codes. It's a way of identifying things without having a big name plate written on the wall. That just too crass. If you like, I can show you the private rooms upstairs. No one will be in the ones we enter and you can relax there for as long as you like. Otherwise, there is the white room. It is modeled like an ancient Roman complex and is for group activities ... group sex. Think Roman orgy." He cocked a sly smile and raised his eyebrows, trying to make it sound aloof and funny, breaking the tension a bit.

"I mentioned the yellow room before. One of the ladies in the gathering room had worn a yellow scarf. That is for Asian Shibari, or Kinbaku as others call it. This activity is as much an art form as anything else. It is not as strong sexually as some of the other playrooms. Shibari is really about the art of using rope to hold the body in place. If someone really knows what they are doing, it can be quite striking and beautiful.

"Then there is the red room. One of the other girls had on a scarf of that color. That is for more intensive bondage and punishment or discipline. While the black room is for light discipline, like flogging or spanking, the red room is harsher, where you will see whipping and caning and more."

He paused, his face becoming more serious, before he began again. "Elizabeth, there's something you should try and understand here. There is a fine but distinct line between 'pain' and 'hurt.' Pain is a feeling that is intense but does no lasting damage, and if done right and the person is receptive to it, it can actually lead to more sensual and stronger pleasure. Being hurt, though, is very different. Hurt surpasses pain and causes damage. We don't hurt in either of those rooms, but the red room tends to skirt the line between the two and test someone's endurance and threshold.

"The rest of the rooms in the manor are smaller as the interests in each of these is more focused and less common. The green room is for roleplay as a pet, such as a dog, or pony play. The pink room is for those people who like to play as adult babies. We don't have many people here who partake in that, but from time to time we have visiting guests who request it. It mostly goes unused. Finally, there is the grey room, for bisexual and transgender entertainment. Our bisexual and trans members use other rooms also, but that is where you could go if you are normally heterosexual and wanted to experiment beyond your norm." He gave me a few moments to let it all sink in. "So, do you have an idea where you want to go next?"

"Is that all?"

He laughed. "Isn't that enough?"

I giggled at that too, not really realizing what I had said. "Yes, of course it is, I don't know why I said that."

"Well, actually, there is one other area. The purple room, also known as the dungeon. It is below the first floor. I seldom go there. Remember when I said that we don't hurt? Well, there are some who like that level of play ... that like to be hurt.. that like to go to that extreme. That's where some elements of torture come into play. I have never joined in any activities down there, though I have witnessed a few. I ... ah ... I wouldn't recommend it for your first visit."

"I think I agree, I'll pass on that tonight. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet, not even just to watch." I thought deeply before answering. "How about the yellow room? It sounds very intriguing."

"The yellow room it is then," he said, taking my arm. He led me down another few corridors and through two doors before coming upon a door modeled in obvious oriental design. It had pronounced yellow accents around the frame, woven into the design, making it obvious this was the yellow room. I could hear faint oriental music in the background, noting the distinct twang of a sitar in the notes.

Aaron opened the door and led me in, and I was surprised how bright it was inside. The rest of the manor, and especially the black room, was fairly dimly lit, however this room had strong lighting. There were two groups of people here, unlike just the single couple in the black room. One group was a couple, a woman and a man, while the other group was two women and man. The first couple was almost finished what they were doing, while the other group was just getting started.

For the first couple, the woman was completely tied in the middle of a large box of overhead wooden beams, with beams coming down each side for support. Descending from several of the overhead beams were many different ropes, all weaving and twisting amongst themselves, looking like the twigs of a tree. As all of these twig ropes descended, they formed together, weaving into each other, to make thicker twigs, then branches, then all coalescing into a main trunk. As the trunk neared the floor, it spread outward, separating into roots.

In the deepest part of the trunk, just before the roots, was the body of a dark-haired woman, nude. Her arms were twisted in different directions, extending up and out of the trunk to form two opposing branches. Her torso was in the trunk itself, while her legs made up parts of the roots. One leg was spread out wide extending almost parallel to the floor and into the roots, while the other was doubled at the knee, pointing in the opposite direction from her other leg, making a thick root itself. The ropes both bound her, keeping her immobile, and supported her, bearing her weight so that she was suspended in the ropes off of the floor. The ropes encircling the woman enhanced the rustic, natural look of the tree while at the same time hiding and masking her body to make her one with the tree of rope.

Upon closer inspection, ropes could be seen to cross her breasts and press them against her body, or to knot at her elbow or wrists and conceal the obvious humanity of her form at those spots. One part left blatantly obvious, though, was the spot between her legs. Unlike the other woman I'd seen here, this lady did not shave that area. There were two ropes between her legs, lending support to her lower body, but also framing her pubic area in a 'v' as they encircled her thighs, before disappearing in the knots and trunk of the tree.

I was immediately taken aback by the complexity and beauty of the scene. Even simple things like the woman's hair was wound into the ropes, up and back and beyond her head. Everywhere, there was a flawless transition between rope and body. Aesthetically, it was one of the most incredible things I had ever seen. The sheer complexity was astounding. It must have taken many, many hours to complete.

As I gazed at this work of art in front of me, the movement of the other three people caught my attention. I noticed it was the woman from the gathering room, still wearing her yellow scarf. She had shed her robe and she was completely nude. The other woman had shed her robe also but was not nude. Instead, she was dressed in a tight black leather corset that covered her breasts, with leather panties, sheer stockings, garter and high heels. She looked every part the 'dominatrix' that I had seen in different pictures and movies that I had observed online.

The dominatrix woman was in the process of tying the other woman's hands over her head, then lifting a leg and tying her ankle at almost a ninety-degree angle while her other leg remained on the floor. As she moved and began weaving ropes around the immobile woman's body, the man with them would give her directions, and she would change a rope here or tie a new one there, covering more and more of her body while restraining her more as well.

As we watched, the man from the first couple came over and spoke to Aaron. "A," he spoke, in a very low tone, extending his hand to shake Aaron's. "This is Elizabeth, correct?"

"F, great to see you, and yes, this is Elizabeth." Aaron responded as he confirmed F's question.

F turned to me, extending his hand. "Elizabeth, I'm very pleased to meet you." He shook my hand softly, and I noticed his hands were so soft they could almost have belonged to a baby. He turned and looked again at the tree of ropes and knots and woman and gazed at it and her, before he turned back to me. "So, tell me, Elizabeth, what do you think of my creation?"

Oh my, how do I answer this? I didn't expect this at all. I didn't want to be put on the spot like this, and I was far from an art critic. I just decided to be honest.

"It is really striking, Mr. F," I began. "The fine melding of her body with the rope is really beautiful. In some places, it's hard to see where one ends and the other begins. I especially love her hair and her fingers ... the way each finger is separated, and rope comes off each finger, tangling and winding up into the branches. Her hair is the same, with each band of her hair blossoming outward and upward like rays of sunshine, merging into the rope and into the tree." I paused a minute thinking, and I noticed both Aaron and F smiling.

I continued. "Overall, I see both a contrast and blending of person and nature. She is the heart of the tree that springs from her, both she and the tree begin between her legs, growing outward, the further from that origin, the less of a person she becomes and more of a natural element, with the rope enhancing the blending of the two, yet both of them representing the dual aspects of nature. Each time she twitches or even breathes, the movements send ripples up and throughout the branches." I wanted to give a final compliment. What was the word I heard them use so much when referring to me earlier? Ah, yes, I remembered, so I added, "The overall effect is really exquisite."

Both Aaron and F burst out with a surprise laugh. F responded first. "I thank you for your observation, lovely lady. It is really you, though, that is exquisite." He winked at Aaron, then he took my hand and kissed it. "You see more than most do. Most would see only the beauty of the tree, suspending the woman. Others would see the woman, with the tree and rope being there just to suspend her. Very few would see the combination and duality of the two, and especially the origin point. I am really impressed. I'd love to get my ropes around you one day. I'd create a work of real extraordinary beauty with you."

I blushed, thinking of myself being suspended, nude, and wrapped in ropes for others to see. "Thank you, Mr. F., I'd like that," I told him, bowing my head to him in deference. I didn't know if I really did want to do that, but the thought of it, and being at the center of attention of a work of art like that, was more appealing to me for its beauty than its sexuality.

He turned to Aaron, repeating the phrase, "Exquisite." Aaron shook his hand and he returned to his work, looking more closely at it and his model, talking to her softly, and she was speaking to him.

Aaron spoke up, "He's actually checking to make sure she is okay and comfortable. F goes to great lengths with the beauty of his work, but he focuses just as much on the comfort of his model. He likes to make sure she is okay. If an area of her body starts to hurt or becomes numb, he'll make adjustments to relieve that tension. She can expect to be there for several more hours, and most everyone here tonight will come by and see his work."

With that, Aaron turned and motioned toward the other group. They had been working for a while now while we observed F and his model. Where F had gone more for art and beauty, the other group were more sexual and erotic. They used their ropes more to restrict and restrain, rather than create a work of art. The ropes were fanciful, and the knots were ornate, but the focus was on her position of restraint. The ropes were wrapped around her breasts to enhance the visual aspect of her chest, and around her thighs to spread them apart and reveal her inner, private area. It was a completely different effect altogether.

What's more, the two who were tying her were also toying with her. They would each grab her nipple and pinch, or her entire breast and squeeze. The man would grab her rear, with one or both of his hands, and pull her into him. His hand would reach around and touch her between her legs, even inserting a finger. At the same time, the 'dominatrix' woman would lightly touch her arms and thighs, or give her a gentle kiss or a longer, passionate kiss. They were playing with her, slowly bringing her more and more intense pleasure while she was unable to move and do anything about it.

Aaron saw me staring, intensely reviewing what they were doing. It wasn't having the same effect on me as what I saw in the black room, but it was arousing, nonetheless. Aaron decided to head that off, asking, "Shall we move on?"

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers
12