Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 09

Story Info
I begin my mental and physical journey as a submissive.
8.2k words
4.75
7.6k
8

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

"It's hard for an educated woman to turn her head off. That's part of the joy of being a submissive. None of the decisions are yours. When you can't refuse anything and can't even move, those voices in your head go silent. All you can do, and all you are permitted to do, is feel."--Cherise Sinclair

CHAPTER 09

"Elizabeth, are you enjoying what you are doing?" Aaron said, breaking the silence.

"Yes Sir, I am," I responded, being a little lost in thought as I continued to massage and stroke him.

"What exactly are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm stroking you, Sir," I told him, not really paying as much attention to what he was saying but instead in what I was doing. I realized almost as I answered that it wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear.

"What's that again, Elizabeth?" he asked, with a coy tone.

"Sorry, Sir. I'm massaging and stroking your ... cock." I hesitated before saying that last word. I almost said 'thing' or 'penis' instead. I'm not one to use that kind of language, and I never curse (unless I'm *really* mad). Therefore, it doesn't come easily or naturally for me. It feels awkward and alien for me to say things like that. However, I felt that was what he wanted, to bring me out of my shell, to say and get used to saying things like that, so I did it. It felt awkward for me, but it was definitely exciting. It made me keenly aware of what we were doing, and the wildness of it.

"Would you like to do more, Elizabeth?" he asked me then.

I responded with a quick, "Yes Sir", and though I thought I knew what he wanted, I wasn't one hundred percent sure.

"Good. Then ask permission first, Elizabeth."

Oh my, he wanted me to ask him permission??!! From his tone, he didn't ask me to ask him, he said it as an order. He told me to ask him, he commanded me. It had a way of enthralling me, so I just stared at his thing, his 'cock', still in my hand and I felt him twitch. I struggled with what he wanted me to say, part of me hesitating, but not taking so long as to make him upset. I did the best I could, though my voice cracked in my apprehension.

"Please ... please Sir ... may I suck you ... may I suck your cock? I really would like to have it in my mouth." I don't know exactly where those words came from ... they just came out naturally, all the way from the inner fiber of my being, just expressing to him what I wanted to do! Never in my life had I ever asked a guy to do this, but never in my life have I ever wanted to do it as much as I did right now! The thrill that went through me just making that simple statement was almost as incredible as what I was hopefully about to do.

"Yes, Elizabeth, you may," he said, gratifyingly, as he reclined backward in the chair, pushing his pelvis forward to make it easier to access.

I moved forward, leaning in and upward but staying on my knees. My head went down, closer to him, just staring intently at his penis. Yes, penis ... I still couldn't bring myself to say 'cock,' even to myself in my thoughts, at least not yet. I needed to get used to referring to it that way, and it was still early for me to do so in all this. Looking down, I moved my face and lips closer, almost touching him, while I still slowly stroked him. The tip moved closer as I guided it towards my mouth, but rather than just open my mouth and take him in, I gave it a soft, gentle kiss, right on the tip.

I tried to gauge his reaction, looking up at him as I did, but he had closed his eyes to relax and enjoy himself, so I continued. I gave it another light kiss, followed by another, moving down his shaft, my lips lingering longer and longer with each kiss. I moved down lower, down to the base of his shaft, and I kissed each of his testicles in turn. I could feel him getting more rigid in my hand as I held him, so that absolutely told me he liked what I was doing.

I kept my last kiss touching him, just near where his shaft met his scrotum, and made it a longer, lasting kiss, opening my mouth slightly and letting my tongue move between my lips to touch him right at that spot, right on his shaft, melding with the touch of my lips. I let my tongue continue touching him, moving my face upwards, dragging my tongue and lips along the underside of his shaft, moving slowly, my warm saliva coating him and I traveled up to the tip. When my mouth reached the head of his ... his ... 'cock' (I forced myself to think of it using that word), I moved my hand to the base, and wrapped my fingers around the shaft, pointing it towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and took him in, wrapping my lips around him and feeling his warm, provocative cock in my mouth.

To say it was wild and exciting for me would be an understatement. Sure, I had done this before with a few boyfriends and even my former husband, but never like this. This was different. Before, I did it because it was expected, because I was supposed to, but never just because *I* wanted to, and before, I never really enjoyed doing it. It was just something I did. Here and now, I wanted to do this, and truthfully, Aaron had gotten me to the point of where I not only wanted to do it, I almost *needed* to do it. Anything less would have been an incredible let down for me, and I was very eager to show him how grateful I was for this, and how much I wanted to make him feel good for letting me do this for him. It was a new feeling for me, this wanting and longing for this, perhaps changed by this new role I was exploring, or how I felt for Aaron, or maybe just me letting my inhibitions go and no longer being bound by anything other than my own desires.

At this point with Aaron, I had just the tip of him now in my mouth. I tried something different. I moved my head further down, taking him deeper, wetting him with my tongue as I moved as far down as I could, taking him deeper in my mouth, till he hit the back of my throat. I held him like that for a second, letting my saliva completely wet him all around, allowing him to move freely in my mouth. I took out all the air and space, so that my mouth was completely enclosed around him, gripping him, touching every inch I could with all the softness of my cheeks and tongue and lips, with all parts of my mouth. I wanted to hold him like that forever if I could, but I knew there was more, and I wanted that, too.

I moved my head up and let him slowly slide almost all the way out of my mouth, before plunging my mouth deep, all the way down on him again. I kept my lips wrapped around him, so I could feel his skin slide past my lips, feeling him slipping out of my mouth and then back down again. I used my tongue as well, licking against his shaft, swirling around his shaft as I moved up and down on him like this. I used just my thumb and index finger to hold him at the base of his shaft, so my mouth could go all the way down on him. Holding him like this, guiding him, holding him as straight as I could, pointed at my face, I continued to move up and down on him, my hand now moving slightly up and down as well, stroking his base in conjunction with my mouth.

I continued like this for a few minutes, letting my saliva totally coat him so that even my hand was slightly wet and sliding against him. I took him out of my mouth again and stroked him for a second using only my hand, giving my jaw a rest and swallowing. I twisted my wrist as I stroked his wet shaft with my hand, swirling it around him. I took a few seconds to relax my mouth and lips, licking them, and stealing a glance up at his face. Where before, I saw him relaxed with his eyes closed, now, they were open, staring down at me, watching me. I detected a slight smile on his face, and that in turn made me smile at him, not a mischievous grin, but one of genuine enjoyment and happiness that he was enjoying himself.

I moved my head back down towards him, but didn't take him in my mouth just yet. Instead, I placed my lips against the underside of his shaft, and opening my hand, I let my lips run up and down along his shaft, sliding over the outside, moving the skin slightly but also sliding up and down his beautiful cock. I heard him actually let out a breath in enjoyment, so I made a mental note to do more of this later. For now, though, I wanted him fully back in my mouth.

I rocked on my heels, moving my body down, sitting down more, making me keenly aware of my own nudity as I did this. Occasionally, I felt my breast touch his leg, or my hard nipple glance against him, but this wasn't about me, it was all about him.

I took him in my mouth again, and this time, I let my hand go, dropping it onto his thigh, while my other hand moved onto this opposite thigh. With my hands bracing myself like this, I moved my mouth up and down on his rock hard member, keeping it sliding in and out, maintaining just a faint bit of suction as my tongue and lips touched and teased every part of him I could reach.

I also looked up into his eyes, meeting his gaze, our eyes locked on each other as he looked down at me. I was in essence watching him watching me. I was so thrilled at this that my heart almost skipped a beat. I was overjoyed that he was watching me take him in my mouth. It gave me chills to look up and see him watching me, knowing that he was watching his cock go in and out of my mouth, watching me so eagerly try to make him feel good with my mouth, that I was trying hard to bring him to orgasm, and to see the look of enjoyment in his face as I did so. It was really and incredible feeling for me.

I went down again, down on him deeper than gun I had ever done this to before. I felt him hit the back of my throat, and I stifled a gag. He sensed this, but rather than relent, he put his hand on my head, holding me down on him. I could tell what he wanted, so I forced myself, forced it even deeper, pushing against my throat, feeling my throat open and try to reject him, to gag and push him out. My breathing stopped as I held him like that for as long as I could, which wasn't very long, before coming up and gasping for air.

"Again," was all he said, still holding his hand on the back of my head.

I caught my breath and tried again. I knew what to expect this time, and tried hard to suppress the gag reflex as the head hit the back of my throat. I pushed down, hoping to get in front of the reflex, surprise it, so that my throat didn't try to force him out. It worked for a brief second and I held him like that, forcing him past my tongue and into the back of my throat. I had never done that before, never even attempted to, and even though I was trying my best, I just couldn't get it done right, at least not like I had wanted to.

I tried a few more times and he held my head down on him. I could tell he liked it, but I had no idea how it really felt for him. He could tell that I was trying hard, but that I was not that experienced in this, so he moved his hand away from my head. I took that as a sign to just continue using my mouth on him as I was doing before, so I did.

This time, when I went down on him, I looked up at him again, with him completely in my mouth, my lips wrapped around him, so our gaze met yet again. I could only imagine what I looked like, with him in my mouth like this, but what I saw reflected in his eyes this time made me feel warm inside. He was smiling broadly down at me, looking at me not with lust or desire, but with ... no, I couldn't say it. Couldn't think it. I just held his gaze, his intent, sweet gaze. I had never before wanted to pleasure a man as much as I wanted to please Aaron right then and there.

I continued as best as I knew how, from the slow, rhythmic up and down cycle, to stopping and using just my hand for a few seconds while I relaxed and caught my breath, each time staring at him and gauging his reaction.

I gradually sped up, moving faster, taking him in and out of my mouth almost totally each time, using my hand more at his base, sliding it up and down, twisting it around him. As I built up in speed for him, my hand was completely against my lips as my fingers wrapped around his shaft, moving as one with my mouth as I both sucked him with my mouth and stroked him with my hand, all in one continuous motion.

As I did this, I could finally sense his orgasm building. I could feel it in the tensing of his leg muscles, the tightening of his abdomen. I placed my free hand against his abs, feeling the rigidity of the muscles under my palm and fingers, using this as a guide to feel his pleasure build.

I didn't know if he was going to say anything, announce to me that he was near, or broadcast he was about to orgasm like you see in adult movies. Instead, he said nothing. I could feel his hips moving now, thrusting slightly up into my mouth as I moved my mouth and hand on him.

I didn't know exactly what he wanted to do, how he wanted to do it, or what he wanted me to do, but I did know what *I* wanted him to do. I wanted him to release into my mouth. Before tonight, before Aaron, I had only done this a few times, and it was not a pleasant experience at all. Here, though, with Aaron, it was vastly different. Maybe it was me being older and more mature, or maybe it was the nature of the situation, or just something as simple as my lack of intimate contact with anyone for so long. Maybe it was just the fact that it was Aaron himself, but I absolutely, truly, wanted him to, and maybe that alone was the whole difference.

As he got closer, I wrapped my lips tighter, my hand grasping tighter, and by doing so, hopefully letting him know that I wanted this. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to feel him as he orgasmed, to know that I was able to do this to him, for him; that I could bring him to that point.

That's when I felt his entire body tense, his muscles all tighten with whatever a male orgasm feels like when it courses through their body. I didn't stop, I didn't change anything, as I didn't want to detract from what he was feeling. I continued my pace, my lips gripping him and holding him inside my mouth, yet not stopping my motion, keeping the feeling going in him as I slid up and down on him. I felt his shaft start to spasm, and his hips pushed upward, pushing himself into the back of my mouth.

At that point, I felt his semen squirt out into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I didn't have a chance to examine the taste or feel or texture ... it was everything I could do to just keep going, to keep it all in without it going everywhere. As hard as I tried, I wasn't successful, as some of it ran out of the sides of my mouth and onto my hand. All the while though, I didn't stop, and I kept it up, kept moving up and down on him until I felt the spasming of his shaft subside and his body relax.

He didn't have to say anything to me. I kept as much as I could in my mouth as I finally let him come totally out of my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed. It was then that I first had a chance to absorb and reflect on the taste. It wasn't bad at all, not like I had experienced before. In fact, it was even a bit nice. I was surprised but I actually liked it. Amazing, I was even liking the taste of this wonderful man!

I realized I still had some on my hand, and that I was still holding him in my hand, so some was on his shaft, too. Naturally, I figured he wanted that removed, so I licked him. I licked him softly up and down, making sure there were no remnants of anything on him. I licked it off of my hand, and with each drop that I took in my mouth, I swallowed that as well. Another first for me, as I had never done that before.

No words were spoken, though I'm not sure that was by design as part of his domination, or just his relaxation. As I licked the remainder off of my hand, he continued to recline in his seat. I didn't know what to do at this point, as with other guys, on the few occasions where I had done this before when I was younger, I was spitting everything into a towel or on the ground, and I was retching at the texture and taste, more worried about cleaning up my face than anything else.

With Aaron, though, I didn't want to break the magic of the silence. I ran my hands up and down his thighs slowly, letting my nails graze his skin. I moved my hands lower and did the same to his shin and calves, and in that position, I gently rested my head to the side, on his left thigh. It didn't escape me that his 'cock' (yes, I said it to myself again) was just a few inches from my mouth. I was staring at it as I saw it slowly soften as I continued to watch. I felt his body relaxing more and more, his breathing returning to normal. He placed his hand on my head and used his fingers to lightly stroke my hair, peeling it back and pushing it over my ear, gently touching the left side of my face, my temple, with his thumb.

He finally spoke, breaking the silence. "That ... was ... incredible, Elizabeth. Really ... amazing. Thank you."

I smiled and looked at him. Nothing else needed to be said. He could tell by how I looked at him that I was grateful that I pleased him, and I could tell by how he looked at me that he was just as grateful. We rested like that for a time, for what seemed like a very long time, but might have only been for a few minutes. I became aware again of my nudity, and of course his. I would have been happy had the night ended just with that, but of course, I hoped and desired for more.

"And now, for you ... " he let it trail off. He began to sit up so I raised my head from his lap. He stood and told me to return to my knees, so I did, in the position he showed me. He grabbed his clothing, going into the other room. As he turned to walk out the door to the room we were in, he said simply, "Stay here. Don't move."

I stayed there kneeling as he exited the room and shut the door. I heard him just outside the door, and it sounded like he was getting dressed. I listened intently, trying to figure out what he was doing, why he was putting his clothing on. I began wondering if we were going to do more, or if that would be all for this evening. Was he going to have sex with me? I immediately felt a warm glow rush over me at the thought. Maybe we should go to the bedroom, and I began wondering how it would be, what he would do, how he would feel inside me. I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open and close.

Oh my gosh!, I thought, he left!! A pang of both shock and anger erupted into me. I sprang to my feet and grabbed my dress, sliding it over my head quickly so I wouldn't be naked as I went to check, still in disbelief. I burst from the room and went to the front door just in time to see him getting into his car! I couldn't believe it, he was leaving, just like that!!

I turned away from the door, turning my back on him. I was certainly red in the face! I walked to the sofa, but I didn't sit down. I couldn't think, I was that shocked! I had just had one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my life, and the man that I had just worked so hard for, to give so much pleasure to, that I had poured out all my energy into, had just left without a word!!!

I didn't understand. What was going on? Was this some type of test??? Why did he leave?? I stood there, trying to collect my thoughts, a ton of emotions raging through me, when the front door opened again and Aaron came back inside. I turned and looked at him, the shock and emotion immediately visible in my face.

"What are you doing?" he asked, "Why aren't you in the other room on your knees as I told you?"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I was both ashamed and relieved. Relieved that he was still here, and ashamed that I had doubted him.

"I ...," I stammered, "I thought you had left." I look down at the floor, abashed. I couldn't meet his gaze.

"Elizabeth," he stated firmly, "I would *never* do such a thing. You should never doubt me." He stated that very firmly, his disappointment in me almost palpable. He paused, collecting his own thoughts, as I continued to look away from his face. That's when I noticed he had a small satchel in his hands. "But you did disobey me."

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers