Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how Jacob is," he said. "If he wakes up during the night and I'm not there, he gets scared. Even though his nanny is there, it isn't the same. I guess I comfort him more than anyone else does."

Jacob! Of course! I felt better then. He was thinking of his son, not her. Good! But where was his fiancé?? How were his thoughts on her, where I'm involved? Had his feelings changed at all? I'd have to consider this later. For now, I still had this gorgeous naked man in my house and if he had to leave, I wanted him to leave on a positive note.

Sitting up, I watched as Aaron got dressed and finished packing. I didn't know what kind of goodbye we would have, whether it would be awkward, with a shake of hands, or even a hand wave or nod of the head. Just as he stood and turned, I resolved to not let that moment become awkward.

I stood then, naked though I was, and went up to him and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him against me. I felt his arms slowly drift around me, first holding my waist, then wrapping around me totally, holding me tightly against him. We kissed for several minutes, and I told him quite a bit in that kiss, without uttering a word. I told him that I was his, completely. I told him that I would be there for him, whenever he wanted me. I told him that I would do what he wanted, that I would be his submissive, and that I would obey his orders without question. Most importantly, though, I told him that I would trust him, that I would wholeheartedly be there for him in whatever way he desired, and that I would never let my insecurities get in the way of anything again. And yes, in that kiss, I even told him that my own jealousies and wants and desires would not get in the way of anything, and that if he had another, a fiancé or eventually a wife, I would be second to her. Such was my desire and feeling for Aaron in that moment, given what he had awakened in me, that I could go that far and even do that for him, even if it meant me being the 'other woman.'

With time, though, Aaron broke the kiss, looked deep into my eyes, and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead, and whispered, "I so look forward to next time, my lovely Elizabeth." He then turned and left, leaving me standing there nude, wishing he were still here, with me in his arms.