Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, so you were a member of the council?"

"Yes, for about 2 years. It was fun, but I like this role better. Being a sub to a woman allows the woman to take control of me and makes me totally there for her. It does something for me to give up that control, going from a powerful man that could take what he wants, to a submissive male that allows a woman to take from me what she wants. It's very liberating and erotic for me."

"I know exactly what you mean!" I exclaimed, maybe too enthusiastically. "It is so freeing to give up that type of control. It makes me feel very vulnerable, and that absolutely drives me wild."

"It does, does it?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I responded. I had to admit that I was getting a bit turned on talking to Ossie like this.

"So you like feeling vulnerable." It wasn't a question, it was a statement he made about me, like he was pondering something about the statement too.

"Let me ask you something. You remember the first time we met, at the Society event. I helped you get dressed and we both saw each other naked. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember," I said, trying not to blush. I hid it by taking a long sip of my drink, almost finishing it.

"What did you think of me? How did it feel to have a male stranger help you get out of your clothing and wear restraints?"

I tried harder not to blush, but it was probably pretty obvious to Ossie that I was. Immediately his nude body came into my mind, with his enormous but soft penis. The "me" of several months ago would have feigned ignorance and shock, avoided the subject, and never answered. However, I wasn't that person anymore. "I remember your body, seeing you naked, and thinking how you had... have... a beautiful, incredibly hot body."

"Is that all?"

"No," I admitted. "I also looked at, you know, what's between your legs. Easily, it's the biggest one I've ever seen." I paused, waiting on his response.

He nodded. "And you haven't even seen it hard, have you?" He smiled, winking at me as he asked me that question.

"No, I haven't," I admitted, averting my eyes, becoming a bit bashful.

"Would you like to?" he asked directly.

I felt that familiar compulsion come over me, like what I felt that first time I met with Aaron. It was the same feeling as when he asked me to remove my underwear. I felt my senses perk up, the heightened level of awareness, the submissive part of me come to the front. I was about to answer 'Yes' in a whisper, my usual subconscious, automatic response when I'm confronted and have to reveal a deep desire. However, I stopped. With everything that happened with Aaron, I didn't want to be that defenseless again.

"Do I want to?" I mimicked his question. "Hmmmm. Mr. Phillips," I began, in a sarcastic tone, "are you trying to seduce me?"

He didn't miss a beat. "Why do you ask, Ms. Brandt? Are you seducible?"

"That remains to be seen," I said playfully. I'd been out of this flirting game for so long that I wasn't familiar with how to play, or how the rules had changed. I was actually somewhat proud of myself for handling this in the way I did.

"So how about we make this a bit more fun," Ossie said. "Care to play a game?"

I laughed. "What kind of game do you have in mind?" I teased, that same playful tone in my voice. I half expected him to suggest strip poker or something like that.

He laughed at that. "How about a game more... adult?"

"Sounds intriguing," I responded.

"Wait one second, be right back. I have an idea." He got up and went to a cabinet towards the back wall, opening it, and began rummaging through it, looking for something. He called back to me while he was searching, "I got this a few years ago as a novelty. I read through it and it was pretty fun. I think it might just fit the bill." He looked a bit more, then said, "Ah, here it is."

He pulled something out and came walking back to me, holding a pink box in the shape of an old board game. As he approached, I made out the word 'Pornopoly' on the side.

"What is that?" I asked him.

"Okay," he said while he was sitting down on the couch again, placing it on the couch between us. "This is an old game I played once back in college with a girlfriend. I picked up this copy two years ago when I saw it in a flea market. It's something like strip poker, or maybe more like 'strip monopoly.' Want to see?"

"Sure." He opened the game between us and showed me the contents. The board was set up just like in Monopoly, but there were funny and sexy names for the streets, like 'Jock Strap Place' or 'Vibrator Avenue'. Each player started with some play money and you had to sit boy, girl, boy, girl. (That way if a card said 'kiss the player on your right' you weren't kissing a member of the same sex). I was feeling a little tipsy from the martini, but it helped me feel more relaxed, too.

He started laying out two stacks of cards, the penalty cards entitled 'Pleasure Chest,' while the other were the cards for the streets and properties. Glancing at those, in addition to a fine if you landed on a street, there was a penalty like 'take a drink' or 'remove an item of clothing.' He showed me a few of the 'Pleasure Chest' cards and those were really fun or funny, like 'Name 7 words that rhyme with duck' or 'Play the next 3 rounds with your wrists tied tightly together.' I have to admit that I was feeling a little anxious, in a good way.

"So what do you think? Want to play?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed. I figured what I was getting myself into, but the way I was feeling then, I pretty much wanted it.

Ossie set up the board on the coffee table in front of us, dealt us each a sum of play money and put our pieces on the board. He graciously allowed me to go first, with a playful gleam in his eye. I rolled my eyes and feigning reluctance, rolled the dice and landed on a property, which I bought. He rolled and did the same. We exchanged turns like this buying properties, taking a few drinks (he had to go fix us each a new martini), before I landed on something that made me take off an item of clothing. I reached down and took off one of my shoes.

He shook his head. "Oh, sorry, that's one of the rules I didn't go over." I raised my eyebrows in mock exasperation. "So there are differences in men and women and the amount of clothing we wear. You can't use a bracelet or ring as an item of clothing, and in fact, jewelry doesn't count at all, nor do sunglasses, purses, socks, stockings, or anything like that. Shoes count, but they are a pair, not just one."

I grimaced, but I took off my other shoe, placing it next to the other one near the side of the table. "Oh, underwear counts too, but women usually have an advantage, since their underwear comes in more pieces. The game designers left this as is, so you have the advantage there."

"At least they left us that," I told him whimsically.

On his turn, he landed on 'Pleasure Chest.' Now this will be interesting, I thought. He picked a card, read it, and then smiled, looking at me sheepishly. He handed me the card. It read 'Remove the pants of the player of your choice using only your teeth.'

"Alright, wait a minute," I spoke up, "you stacked the deck!" I acted resistant and upset, but did so in a way that he knew I was joking with him.

"You saw me shuffle!" he chimed in. "I didn't cheat! I couldn't have. What if you were the first to pick?"

"No way, not this early in the game, no fair," I sat there, shaking my head in disbelief.

"It's okay, Elizabeth. I'll pick another," he graciously conceded.

"No, no, no, I agreed to this," I conceded, shaking my head a little in disbelief. "You are right, what's fair is fair and either one of us could have picked it, and I did see you shuffle. Ok, I'll play. How do you want to do this."

He didn't hesitate. "Stand up and hold your hands behind your head," he said, with a big smile on his face.

I stood, placing both my hands on the back of my neck. I had a somewhat curious and bashful look on my face. He got on his knees in front of me, with his hands clasped together behind his back. Remembrance of how I had to do the same thing flashed through my mind. I remembered how difficult and awkward it was with my hands behind my back. At least Ossie didn't have that same problem, since his hands weren't tied.

He moved his face in towards my stomach, towards the button at the waistline of my pants. He opened his mouth and wrapped it around the button, fumbling with his tongue till the button came loose. He grasped the fabric with his teeth and pulled, causing it to open. He used his tongue to lift the pull tab on the zipper, grasping it with his teeth, and pulling down until it was completely open. My black bikini panties came into view just slightly as the left and right sides of my pants fell open. From there, he had me turn around so he would be at my backside. He used his teeth again on my waistline, grabbing the fabric and pulling it down. After freeing my waistline, he went to my lower cheeks and bit the fabric right at the juncture of my butt and thighs. He pulled and my pants came down, sliding around and off my butt and dropping to my thighs. He had me sit and used his mouth on the bottom of each pant leg, pulling them finally and completely off of me.

As my pants came off, the full length of my blouse fell down, covering most of panties. I stood there in my jacket, blouse and undergarments while he picked up my pants. He didn't pick them up with his hands, though, since that wasn't part of the instructions. Instead, he picked them up with his teeth, and presented them to me.

I giggled a little, taking them from him and folding them, placing them on the table next to my shoes. We sat back down without saying anything. He handed me the dice, signaling it was my turn. I rolled and bought another property. It seemed that the money part of the game really didn't matter, nor did the purchase of properties. All of it was just a means for everyone at the table to get undressed faster.

During the next few turns, we took a few more sips of our drinks and he had to remove clothing down to his undershirt and boxers. I lost my coat, so all I had left was my blouse, panties and bra. I wondered what would happen once one or both of us were naked. I wondered if I really would take it further than just this game.

Next roll, Ossie landed on one of my properties, and the penalty was to remove an article of clothing. I figured he would remove his t-shirt, but instead, he stood and removed his boxers. This is what this game was all about, right? Letting me see what he had between his legs. It was just as I remembered. And no, it wasn't hard yet.

He sat down on the couch closer to me now, our legs touching. On my turn, I had to draw a 'Pleasure Chest' card, that said 'Play the next 3 turns with your hand in the lap of the player on your right.' I shook my head as I read it. If he hadn't removed his boxers, it would have been much easier to do this. Now, I would have to put my hand on him, his naked lower part. I grimaced, then I read the card to him. He threw his head back laughing.

He turned to me. "Well, no time like the present," he said, grabbing my hand and putting it right on his penis. I'm kind of glad he did, since I was thinking I'd just put it on his leg, avoiding his thing. Instead, my hand was on it, and yes, it was really, really big.

I'd have to sit like this for 3 turns. Nothing significant happened on his turn, but on my turn, I landed on his property, with the penalty being 'The landlord gets a free feel.' He looked at me smiling and winked, then moved his hand to my chest. When he first read the card to me, I didn't know what he would go for, my breasts or my butt or between my legs. The fact that he went for my breasts told me that he wasn't eager as to rush anything. He massaged my breast lightly through my blouse and bra before stopping, making it my turn.

What was more interesting, though, is what I was feeling with my hand. He was getting harder. I felt his thing move under my hand, like he was making it move, and in so doing, he was growing. It certainly grew when he was touching my chest. I had to admit to myself that I couldn't wait to see just how big it would be when he was fully hard and erect.

My next turn was not so easy on me. I landed on a spot that required me to 'Remove two articles of clothing.' Uh oh. There goes my blouse and bra. He whistled and smiled broadly when I read him the card. The challenging part was that I had to do this and keep my hand in his lap! I unbuttoned my blouse with my left hand then pulled it off down my right arm and let it hang there. The next part was harder, unclasping my bra, and it took me a while, fumbling with it. I eventually removed it but let it drape down my right arm too, along with my blouse. My orders were to 'Play the next 3 rounds with my hand in his lap,' but it didn't say I had to keep the same hand. Once my blouse and bra were draped down my right arm, I moved my left hand and put that on top of his thing, in his lap, then moved my right arm away and let my blouse and bra fall. I was so involved with what I was doing that it finally hit me when it was over; I was sitting here almost fully naked with my hand on this sexy man's penis. I switched hands again as I threw my clothing on the table near the others. This time, though, I didn't just put my hand on him in his lap like the card said. I grabbed his hardening shaft.

We sat like that for a second. I didn't move my hand, but just held him like that. He didn't say anything, just grabbed the dice and rolled them. His next move would have been simple but for the fact that we were both almost naked and I was holding him in my hand. His roll resulted in a card that read 'Kiss everyone at the table of the opposite sex.' He looked at me to make sure I was good with it, and to be honest, we were well beyond that point. He leaned in to kiss me and our lips met.

His kiss started off soft and light, but soon he turned more passionate. It became heavier, faster, harder. Our tongues flashed out, into each other's mouth, dancing over each other. My left hand naturally came up and grasped the back of his neck, holding myself into him.

As we kissed, I couldn't resist moving my hand on him. I couldn't help it. My right hand started stroking him. He was already somewhat hard, but it really hardened in my hand when I started this, growing to its full size. I guessed that Ossie was over eight inches long, and big enough around that my index finger and thumb could just barely wrap around it and touch. This was easily the biggest penis I've ever seen, much less touched. Hell, no other guy I've been with would even come close (though I haven't been with that many, so I don't know if my experience really counts). Even Aaron had nothing compared to Ossie! I began to think about how it would feel if he put it somewhere else, and if I could actually take it. As big as he is, would it even feel good? Or uncomfortable? Or just outright painful? But then again, what if it felt even better?

Ossie broke the kiss and leaned back, letting his hands fall down to my hips. I kept my hand on him and continued stroking him and also left my hand around the back of his neck. He didn't pull away to separate us, just break softly to say, "Elizabeth, that feels awesome. You are really one beautiful incredible woman. This is really turning me on."

"So I can tell," I told him with a grin, and bit of playful sarcasm.

"I just want to make sure you are okay with this. I like you and don't want to pressure you into something you don't want," he said seriously. It made me feel better that he was asking, not just expecting and taking. I was going to go with this anyway, but this showed that he at least was thinking of me and not just being an aggressive male.

"Ossie, I'm more than okay with this. I want this." I told him so, not wanting to back out, but I did have my reservations. I had never had a one night stand like this in my life. Was life all about just sex for me? Just sex with no emotional attachment? I liked Ossie, but not like that. I rationalized, convincing my mind, if not my heart, that I would see this through tonight and see if it changed anything in me. At worst, I'm sure I'd have a fun night!

Ossie smiled and let my hips go, taking off his t-shirt so he was fully naked, revealing the rippling muscles of his dark body. He had a near perfect body, at least in my opinion. Sure, some women like men with giant muscles while others like thin men or even more meaty men. To me, though, Ossie was perfect. His physique wasn't stocky but wasn't thin either, but he was rippled with muscles, with so little body fat that I was a little self-conscious about how my body looked compared to his (even though I had been exercising and becoming more toned, and had taken off a few pounds myself). His dark skin made his muscles even more attractive, showing off their definition in the shadows and edges. He was almost mesmerizing.

Once his shirt was off, he stood and pulled my hand up to stand with him. As I stood, he picked me up almost effortlessly and held me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on. Such was his strength that he held me completely with his left arm while using his right to grab my underwear and almost tear them off me. He wasn't violent, just forceful, so they slid off my bottom and down my legs. I kicked at them to help them come all the way off.

With both of us now nude, he carried me up a spiral staircase at the back of his loft apartment, kissing me the whole way there. The staircase led to a landing where his bed and some furniture were located. I recognized a few items of bdsm furniture, though they were easily disguised to the unknowing as normal seats or benches.

He approached the bed and lay me down on it. He climbed on the bed and over me, kissing me again. I had long lost contact with his massive cock, but as he lay down on top of me, it made its presence very known, pressing down over my mound and up against my stomach. It was so big that it actually felt a bit uncomfortable sandwiched between us like that. I think he felt it, too, as he rolled off of me onto his side.

As he did, our lips parted and he went down and started kissing my neck. He spent a while kissing me lightly there and over my collarbones. It wasn't awkward, but I could tell he was thinking about something else, barely focusing on what he was doing. Before I could really wonder what it was, he stopped kissing the upper part of my chest and rested his head on his arm, looking at me. In the movement from laying down on the bed to him on top then on his side, our legs had intertwined, so I had one leg wrapped draped over his and he had one leg pushed between my legs, then wrapped around my lower leg. As I lay on my side facing him, he reached out a hand and brushed my hair from the side of my face where it fell, behind my ear and my neck.

"Elizabeth, I just wanted to talk for a minute. First, are you sure you are good with this? I know you are coming out of a situation with Mr. A and I wanted to be double sure that you are comfortable. I don't want to take advantage of you at the wrong time."

Ugh, I thought. Why does he keep trying to make me think about this? Is he trying to get me to say no? I quickly went over all of this in my mind one last time, all the relationship and sexual ideas and everything else. I was determined to see this through tonight, my thoughts feelings for Aaron be damned. He had ended it and I needed to move on!

"Ossie," I replied, "no really, I'm good. I'm not in a relationship of any kind right now, so I'm fine." I certainly exaggerated, at least a little, and I wasn't perfectly fine with what happened with Aaron, but I didn't want to tell him that.