Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept this up for a time, allowing this new feeling to happen, as my body adapted to this, so the apprehension in me was no longer there. I definitely felt an orgasm building. Yet, I could tell he was holding back, too. He had definitely made me feel more full than anyone ever had, no one had even come close, but he still hadn't tried to push all the way in. He leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed him back with all the passion and desire I could muster. The more we kissed, the faster he would go, and it felt great... really, really great... but still, he was holding back.

"Are you ready for all of me?" he asked, breaking the kiss. Again, all I could do was nod. I wasn't certain of my ability to use words, just as I wasn't certain of my ability to take all of him fully inside me.

He shifted slightly upwards, angling himself to push more down into me than forward. Then, he thrust in and did it. He actually did it, he pushed in, all the way in, and I felt the inner core of my being filled and stretched like never before. It was more than that, though. He felt like he pushed, well, past me, past my cervix. Not into my cervix, but past it.

I would later do some reading and discover exactly what happened to me at that point, something I had never known or even known was possible. As I already knew, when aroused, a vagina can change size, something like what happens in a man's penis. It can lengthen and widen, allowing for a larger penis to enter comfortably. I knew this, but it isn't something I had ever had the need to discuss with anyone or even look into, so I hadn't thought much about it, especially since I had only ever been with small and medium sized men. As Ossie knew, though, a man can't just start off full force. He knew I needed to be coaxed and aroused and made ready for him.

When he pushed fully inside, well, there are no words for how that made me feel, but it wasn't all good. In one way, it was the single most intense feeling I had ever had between my legs. If I felt like I was about to burst before, this was ten times more extreme. In the depths of my mind, I began to panic, feeling like I was in danger of being hurt, really hurt, and dangerously scared. Ossie must have sensed this because he held still, deep inside, letting my body fully accept him and get comfortable with him.

Finally, that dangerous, scary feeling subsided and though I could never say I was completely used to him, it didn't give me that same amount of panic and apprehension. As he continued slowly, my once hard breathing and light moans turned into deeper, guttural groans. I didn't even realize I was making those noises until I reflected on it later, since I was so lost in the feeling of the moment. His size kept me on the edge between feeling more full than ever and scared he was going to injure me. As he continued, though, the scary feeling gave way to the more intense feeling of being so full and stretched that it was almost a new feeling altogether, like this was a different type of having sex, like Ossie wasn't a man, but some type of primeval animal bent on ramming into me over and over. Of course this wasn't true, and Ossie continued to be aware of how I was feeling and reacting to this, making sure I wasn't hurt. However, it was just this type of new and overwhelming sexual feeling that a dick of this size made me feel, just so unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

I was so focused on this new feeling that I lost track of time. I'm guessing Ossie kept this up for ten or fifteen minutes, but it could have been longer or shorter. Since the feeling verged on the edge of being painful, I had to focus past the pain, on the pleasure, so it sent me almost into a daze as Ossie continued to thrust into me, picking up speed. It seemed what I had done with being spanked and struck so far helped here!

I vaguely remember him starting to breathe heavily with exertion as he did so, but I distinctly remember him building up to his climax. His body tensed, the muscles in his arms becoming more tight and rigid, as he pushed as deep as he could into me, thrusting forward with one hard push, holding it, and almost moving my whole body backward along the bed. He grunted and squealed, almost whining, as the orgasm overcame him. He held himself deep in me as his body began to jerk and spasm, as he released his load into me. I felt the wetness inside me, his cock becoming more slippery, and though he didn't move much, I could still feel it.

As he came down from his orgasm, he collapsed on top of me, the exhaustion finally overcoming him. He didn't pull out immediately, and as I've mentioned before, I love the feeling of a guy inside me while he relaxes and slowly softens. This time, it had the added effect of being so large, so it took its time to soften all the way to the point where he moved and slipped out of me. During this time, I held his back and rubbed my fingers through his hair, not saying anything, just holding him and feeling him on top of me as he recovered from what appeared to me to be a powerful orgasm.

When he finally moved and pulled out, he pulled himself up and off of me. "That was awesome," he said. "I really enjoyed that, Elizabeth. Thank you."

I giggled. No one had ever thanked me for sex before. "You are very welcome, Mr. Phillips," I responded through my light laughter, not wanting to let his comment just hang in the air.

"I'm spent," he said as he rolled to the side of me on the bed, "but you haven't cum yet," he added. "We need to do something about that."

"Ossie, it's okay, you don't have to..."

"Stop," he said, cutting me off. "I'm not a chauvinistic jerk. It might take me a bit before I can get it up again, but I can do something else for you."

With that, he moved on the bed lower, kissing my stomach and moving down my abdomen. He was obviously going to go down and use his mouth on me. It was then that I realized something else... his semen was already dripping out of me. I didn't see him reaching for a towel or anything, nor could he even clean it all out of me if he had one. He was actually going to go down on me and while it was still dripping out of me!

I didn't say anything of course, for if he was okay with that, who was I to argue? As he kissed my stomach, he moved his hand lower, between my legs, laying it flat over my opening. He began to massage me, pressing his fingers against me, moving his hand in a circular motion over the folds of my mound. It was wet and slippery, a mixture of his semen and my own moisture, so his hand slid all over the area. It felt wonderful, and I was unconsciously moving my pelvis up to meet his hand.

He moved his head lower, kissing and moving further down on me as he did. Just when he got to the top of my mound, he lifted his head up and looked, staring up at me from between my legs, but not stopping his rubbing motion. He returned his gaze to between my legs, studying me like that, moving his hand differently, pushing the folds of my skin to one side so he could see a different angle or position, or pulling me open to see more.

I was very aware that he was looking so intently at me right there, like he had never looked between a woman's legs before, which was obviously not the case. I figured that it was just something that he liked to do, to be right there, looking that close, examining me. I was almost embarrassed that he was looking that deep into that area on me. I also thought that he might be looking to see if he really was going to use his mouth on me, working up his courage, since I could still feel his semen seeping out of me. Maybe he was seeing what he would need to wipe away before he started. I propped myself up on my elbows so that I could look and see exactly what he was going to do.

However, what he did next answered all my questions about what and why he was doing this. He moved his other hand to me down there and placed a thumb on each side of my opening. He used his thumbs and spread me open, pushing my labia to the sides and peering into my vagina. Even more of his semen came out and I felt it dripping down between my legs, closer to my bottom. When he saw that, his mouth dove in, licking and lapping up all of his semen.

Wow. I couldn't believe he was doing this. It felt good, but it wasn't the feeling of what he was doing that was arousing. It was the thought... the thought of a guy actually eating his own cum out of me. It sent a telltale shiver up and down my spine. I relaxed, reclining back on the bed, tossing my head back, and let him continue.

I expected him to continue licking, but instead, he used his right hand to insert two fingers into me, keeping me spread open as best he could with his other hand. He wasn't using his fingers in the usual way, though, like pushing them in and out. Instead, he pushed them in and curled them inside me, using them as a scoop to pull out more of his semen. When he pulled his fingers out, I could feel more of his semen dripping out of me, and he hastily plunged his mouth onto it and onto me where it dripped. I felt his tongue lapping at the semen and drinking it into his mouth, sucking and licking wherever he could to get more of it.

He used his fingers like that several more times, until I could no longer feel him pulling any more out of me. From there, he went to using just his mouth, his hands going back on each side of my vagina to pull me open. His mouth opened wide and he engulfed that whole area. His tongue thrusting deep into me and licking up and down and around wherever he could.

He even would alternate what he did and would suck me as well, drawing my folds into his mouth and then moving his head backward, stretching me out, but of course not to the point where it hurt. He was pulling my labia with his mouth and getting everything wet that he could off of them.

He continued sucking and licking me all over down there for quite a while before he shifted and moved higher up, going closer to the top of my slit. He used his tongue now more as a hard shaft, burrowing into and up my slit till he got to my clitoris. He put his mouth over it and began licking and sucking me there, but he also used his warm tongue to push it back down and into my flesh, not hard, but creating an alternate feeling to just being touched and licked.

It absolutely had the desired effect on me. I could feel my previous orgasm return, building as it did when he first started kissing down my stomach, but at that point, it was distant, just starting to take hold. Now, though, it had risen to the point where I was panting with pleasure. I used one hand on his head to help guide him, to pull or push or move his face him to let him know that he was hitting the right spot or that he needed to move or change our push harder into me as the feeling built up within me.

All at once, as he sucked my clit into his mouth, the orgasm suddenly and abruptly reached its crescendo. My legs tightened together on each side of his head, holding his face between my legs and his tongue pressed hard against me. He kept moving his tongue and mouth on me as the muscles in my body also tightened, almost quivering, as my orgasm ripped through my body. My mouth opened but no sound yet emerged. I froze like that, feeling wave upon wave of ecstasy come over me, before letting my breath go in one long release of energy, couple with a high-pitched moan. My hand held his head tightly, pushing him further down into and between my legs as everything within me screamed of pure pleasure.

After a few moments, my body began to relax and I loosened my grip on his head. I pulled my arm back and let it flop down over my head onto the bed. I let out a breath of air, exhausted from the exertion of my body that the orgasm brought from me. I closed my eyes and focused on nothing and everything all at the same time.

I wanted to just lay there like that, but Ossie had other plans. I hadn't been able to notice, but he had actually become erect again. Either watching me orgasm or going down on me and eating his own semen had gotten him hard and immensely turned on again.

He didn't say anything, but quickly got up on his knees. He grabbed my legs and flipped me over. He was a little rough in doing so, but I actually liked it. In his own way, he was telling me that he wanted more, that he was incredibly turned on, and that I was the reason for it. This was the thing that was missing in my relationship with Jonathan. That unbridled desperation and desire that can exist between a man and a woman. Right now, that's what Ossie was saying, though in not so many words. He was excited, I was the object of that excitement, and he was going to take his pleasure from me. This turned me on incredibly, and even though I was just coming down from my own orgasm, I was instantly aroused again.

Now on my stomach on the bed in front of him, Ossie grabbed my hips and pulled them up to his waist so that I was up on my knees but still bent over on my hands, my chest pressing against the bed. He wasted no time and I felt his cock rubbing between my legs, past my opening, as he maneuvered us into the proper position. He pulled back and placed the head of his cock against my opening and with a solid thrust, he was back inside me. I gasped as again, I was filled with his monstrous cock.

Where the first time we did this was more slow and relaxing, this was now the opposite. Ossie was forceful and deliberate. He thrust into me and began moving in and out of me with rapid speed. His hands pulled on my hips, adding to the forcefulness of his thrust, as he kept slamming his cock deep into me, his abdomen slapping against my ass over and over as he built up more and more speed.

I was breathing hard now, but the sheer speed of what he was doing didn't give me time to moan or focus on any one feeling. It also wasn't the same type of feeling as before, where it was slow and sensual, like two people making love. There was none of that. This was different. This was sex, pure and simple, flat out unadulterated sex. To put it more bluntly, Ossie was fucking me, very hard. I loved it.

Ossie kept up the pace and I was beginning to lose myself in the sensation when I felt and heard a hard 'smack' come down on my bottom. Ossie had slapped my ass, not incredibly hard, but enough to make it sting. I gasped, but didn't cry out. He kept up his pace.

"Damn, that's one hot white ass," Ossie said, the exertion evident in the way he spoke, each few words forced out between his quick breaths. "You liked that, didn't you, white bitch?"

"Yes," I replied softly, my own breathing just as ragged.

As I said this, another hard slap came down on the other side of butt, stinging me and making me gasp again.

"Harder," I told him. I didn't think about saying that. I don't know where it came from. I just reacted, surprising myself that I could even say that, give voice to it, unbidden.

Another slap, harder this time, stinging me more, causing a rippling of heat and pain to spread through me, up my back and down my legs.

"Harder," I said again. I was without restraint then, nothing holding me back. I knew what I wanted to experience, what I wanted to feel, what Aaron had failed to give me, and what I now hoped Ossie could.

"Damn, girl," he said, surprised. He actually slowed his thrusts at that point so he could focus and slap my ass. He did so, again... and then again and again... harder and in more rapid succession. I gasped and cried out, but again, I asked for more.

Though Ossie kept it up, and he tried, he still never reached the point that I wanted. I couldn't tell whether it was something in him, or something in me, that kept him from going full out to the level that I desired. In the end, what we were doing finally got the best of him and he erupted in another orgasm, his semen starting to gush inside me before he pulled out and let it squirt onto my ass and start to drip down between my cheeks. He went so far as to put the head of his cock right up against my other hole, letting the last remnants of his seed drip onto me right there.

Not missing a second, he pulled away and bent down on his knees, placing his mouth on my cheeks. He then began to lick his semen up from all over me, all over my ass, focusing on what was left on my other hole as well as what was shot inside me.

My cheeks was still stinging from his slaps, but once again, like everyone before him, he hadn't been able to bring it to the level that I so desperately desired. That same feeling of frustration that I experienced with Aaron came rushing back.

I let Ossie finish what he was doing in cleaning everything off of me, but when he went to start working his mouth on me, trying to bring me to another orgasm, I pulled away. Feeling frustrated, I just didn't have the desire to try to work and focus on that again. I lied and told him that I was too sensitive, so he stopped, looking disappointed.

We both rested next to each other on the bed. We weren't in a lover's embrace or anything. Instead, he was laying on his back and I was on my stomach, head resting on a pillow. We talked about how fun what we did was, how he enjoyed being with me, and he gave me many compliments about my beauty and sexuality.

I was more lost in my own thoughts, though, not really focusing on what he said. I was still wrapped up in the idea of coming close to getting the feeling of being whipped and experiencing sexual pain to the level I wanted, yet failing to get to that point once again. I knew it wasn't Ossie's fault, at least not directly, since it wasn't something we talked about or planned, but it still left me feeling, well, unfulfilled. The sex part was great, of course, having never felt something like what Ossie had inside me before, but still, there was that longing for something more, something I had come close to experiencing, but that had escaped me yet again.

As we lay there, Ossie drifted off and fell asleep. I lightly dozed but, as usual, my sleep was restless. I was eventually awakened fully by Ossie snoring. At some point, he had pulled the covers over himself, so I figured he was out for the night. I rolled over and got out of the bed, quietly gathering my things from where I had taken them off, and put them back on again.

I sat on Ossie's couch and penned him a note on some paper I found in his kitchen. I wasn't so crude as to just slip out and leave. I told him in my note that I had a wonderful time and for him to call anytime, that he was a great friend, and if our schedules and timing permit, we could spend more nights like this together. I wasn't so sure I was going to go through with it if he did call, but I didn't want him to feel like this was a simple one night stand and I was leaving because I didn't enjoy myself and wanted to get away unnoticed.

The more I thought about it, though, the more I realized that's exactly what this was. Certainly, it was wild and fun and sexually satisfying, even if it didn't get to that elusive other level that I was looking for. No, this really was a one time thing with Ossie because, if for no other reason, I wanted more from a relationship. Even with my newfound openness to the fringe type of sexual encounters with men (and I guess with women, too), I still wanted that emotional closeness that comes with being in a committed relationship. I just wasn't the kind of woman to slip from bed to bed, finding fulfillment in one emotionless encounter after the other.

I found a small brush that I kept in my purse and brushed out my hair so I didn't look like a cheap tramp for anyone who might see me as I walked to my car, you know, the "walk of shame" as it's called. As I left Ossie's place, I felt more and more empty, more and more guilty about what I just did, and I resigned myself to never do this again. I wanted and deserved more.