Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," he continued. "I also want to let you know that I'm not looking for a relationship. If I led you on with that, then we should stop now. I like you a lot and don't want to jeopardize our friendship. I'm not looking for a relationship right now because I'm enjoying the Society and want to be open to the mistress and master that I serve, as well as others that might strike my fancy, like you."

I nodded in understanding as he was speaking. "Ossie, I'm fine with all of that, really I am. I might be a bit more vulnerable emotionally than I would be normally, but that's all I'm looking for right now is a fun time tonight. If you want to get together in the future, that's always a possibility, but I'm not expecting anything more than just tonight."

"That's my idea as well," he said. "Have fun tonight and leave the future to the future." He paused, as if he had something else to say, but not sure he was ready. "So we are both Society members which means we are not into the normal vanilla sex, right?" It was a rhetorical question. "But, well, there are some things that I've never tried that I'd like to that really don't come up in normal Society events. Like, what I'm asking is, well, have you ever done any race play?"

"Race play?" I asked, thinking well now, this is something new. "No, I haven't," I told him. "I've heard of it and saw it mentioned in some things I've read, but I'm not really sure what it means. It's not like I would treat you as a black slave, right? I don't think I could do that."

"No, no, that's not it at all. Like everything we do in the Society, there are different levels of intensity and ways to do it. But no, nothing with actual, historical slavery. *I* would have nothing to do with that!" His tone told me that told me he wasn't offended or upset and that he understood where I was coming from. He continued, "No, race play for me is where we highlight the differences in race as we talk and as we do things. It can even have an element of domination in it if everyone agrees."

"I'm not sure I follow completely." I was unsure what would be expected of me, and I didn't want to accidentally overstep any boundaries, so I needed more clarification.

"Well, from the most basic, it's just highlighting that I'm black and you are white, so bringing that out, like 'Wow you are a hot white woman' or 'That's a nice black body.' Saying those things while we play. That's kind of simple though. Going a little further would involve using it in a more degrading way, like calling you 'my white bitch'. Is that too much for you?"

I had to think about that. In a way, it dealt with an aspect of humiliation. I had done quite a bit of reading on those, as they both intrigued me and scared me at the same time. I mean, I'm an educated, professional woman. Do I want just anyone telling me I'm worthless? That didn't seem appealing at all, but to have someone call me a 'slut' or a 'white bitch,' at least by Ossie in this context, that could possibly be exciting. I knew Ossie didn't think of me this way, so the insults he might throw at me were more for play and fun and excitement, not because he was mean or really thought that of me. I figured I would give it a try.

"No, I don't think it's too much at all. I've read about those things and to me, it's very much a mental game. Since I'm definitely the more submissive here, I could see you calling me names like that, and highlighting our racial differences. Just promise me that if I mess up or say something wrong, you won't get upset."

"Of course I won't, Elizabeth," he said, laughing slightly. "It's all about the games we play and what excites us. Promise me you'll rein me in if I go too far, and I'll do the same for you."

"Deal," I said with a big grin.

"Good," he laughed. "Now bring that hot white ass over here," he said with the same giddy smile. He reached for my butt and pulled me in to him. Like I said, our legs were already wrapped around each other, but he forcefully grabbed my bottom with both hands and pulled me into him. He had gotten a little soft as we chatted, so I reached down and took hold of it again, playing with it and stroking it softly up and down.

He leaned in and we started kissing again, but not before his hand reached back to my chest. He grabbed my left breast and started playing with it, massaging it and twisting my nipple between his fingers. He alternated doing this for a bit then moved his hand to my other breast, doing the same. As he moved to the other one, he broke the kiss and started kissing and licking my jaw and cheek, moving back to my ear. His pace picked up. He wasn't so sensual and loving anymore. Instead, he was more forceful, more passionate, more aggressive, like he was devouring me. It certainly had its effect, as my own arousal increased.

Not content to stay kissing around my neckline, Ossie moved lower down to my breasts. When he did so, he turned his body halfway to the side of me so I could still play with him. He had grown again and was getting harder by the second.

He used his mouth on my breasts and nipples the same way he had done to my neck and face, with that aggressive, devouring style. Without looking up, he said, "You have some beautiful white girl titties, Elizabeth." He then started to nibble and bite my nipples, squeezing them between his teeth, causing me to draw in a breath of air abruptly between clenched teeth. It hurt slightly, but he released them quickly, only to bite again. The on-again off-again pain sensation was pretty incredible. I let go of him and wrapped my arms around his head as he continued to bite and lick and kiss and then release my breasts. What he was doing felt so good, I could have let him do that all night (though they probably would have gotten really sore long before the night was over).

Eventually, he moved down to my stomach and pelvis with the same aggressive kissing and licking all over, even biting and nipping at my skin here and there. Where most other men were sensual and soft, Ossie was not. He wasn't uncontrolled, though. He was doing this roughly, intentionally. It gave me a pretty wild feeling to think that what he was really doing was devouring me. I found that I liked the change. It made me feel more aggressive too. His hand moved between my legs as he said, "I can't wait to get some of your fine white pussy. I've wanted to get in that pussy since I first saw you naked."

What he said, and the way he said it, with such assertion and with the words he used, gave me chills and enhanced my own response to his aggressiveness. In my past experiences, I was used to men just laying me back and taking over, changing positions from time to time, and that was fine and fun back then. However, something here was making me change, take on a new approach. Being submissive was my primary interest, but here, like this, the way he was going at it, made me want to do the same in return.

Without even thinking, I stopped him, just as his head reached my opening, I closed my legs and began to sit up, pushing him over on his back instead. "You can have it in due time," I commanded. "First, I need to taste that big black dick." I admit that I shocked myself in the way I said it, both how aggressive I was, and using those words. Stepping out of my normal comfort zone had a pronounced effect on my own level of excitement.

As I pushed his chest down, placing him on his back, I got up, lifting one leg over him and straddled him. I wasn't positioned directly over his midsection, but more over his thighs. This position allowed me to lean over and start to devour his chest the way he did mine. His muscles were so beautiful and well defined, I think I could have spent hours just exploring them, just as I had thought when he was doing the same to me. I pinched and licked and sucked at his nipples, just as hard as he did to mine, maybe even a bit harder. As I did, I felt his giant manhood bouncing up under me, rubbing into my body as it really got hard.

I reached down and grabbed it, intentionally making him think that I was going to mount him. Instead, I leaned up and kissed him, biting his lower lip playfully. I positioned my lower body so that the base of his shaft was at my opening, then slid upward, pushing the length of his shaft against my slit, while at the same time moving up higher on him, so that he slid between my folds but never entered me. I rubbed him up and down this way, using the moistness between my legs to rub all over him, being careful not to let him push inside. I wanted to wait before this happened, let it draw out longer.

"You know you have a gorgeous, absolutely perfect body, Ossie." I nipped at his chest as I said it, tilting my head back so I could look into his face. He just lay back with his eyes closed, enjoying what I was doing to him. "I could lick all over you, but I can't wait any longer for that big black cock. I want it in my mouth!"

I then moved lower down him, letting his cock slide up between me and rub against my stomach and chest and I moved lower. When he was right between my breasts, I pushed them together, trapping his cock between them. I moved my chest up and down on him, holding him between my breasts like that. His cock was already wet from what I was doing before, when I was rubbing myself against him, so it started sliding in between them with ease.

He sat up on his elbows, looking down at me. "Oh yeah, baby," he said. "Let me fuck them white titties. Damn you are one hot white bitch." He started to pump his hips, thrusting himself between my breasts.

Any other time, if any other person called me a 'bitch', I would have been furious. Here and now, I wasn't mad or insulted. Instead, the dirty talk and demeaning insult spurred me on. It's like there was a desire in me to fulfill what he called me. I wanted to be his white bitch.

I let him thrust like that for a minute, mashing my breasts around his long hard shaft. I was able to look at it up close for the first time and see it now, so very erect. The head of his cock had a slight pinkish hue to it, so that it stood out and was much lighter in color than the deep black of his shaft and scrotum. I also noticed that he shaved completely down below, so that even his sack was smooth. As to the size, I devoured it with my eyes. It wouldn't be a problem getting it in my mouth, but I didn't think it would go very deep. However, I definitely wondered if I would be able to take it inside me, wondered how different something this size would feel. I hoped it would be good and wouldn't be painful.

First things first, though. I couldn't wait any longer and had to find out how it felt in my mouth. I released my breasts from around him and moved my head lower, pulling up my legs so that I was kneeling between his slightly spread legs, then bending over so my mouth was right at the tip, my butt pointed high in the air. I held onto the base with one hand and guided it towards my mouth. I opened wide and lowered my head, letting the head of his cock enter my mouth, and closing my lips around it. Of course it was large, and I managed to get it in my mouth well enough. That wasn't the issue. As I tried to take more of it in my mouth, as deep as a normal sized guy but without fighting it to go deeper, it just didn't go in that far. I used my hand to stroke the base of his shaft at the same time, so I hoped it felt good for him.

While doing this, it occurred to me that when a guy is this big, they could be missing out. What I mean is that if a guy is normal sized, then a woman can get her mouth all the way around it and take it in deep. That way, the woman can get most or all of their cock in her mouth, so they have the feeling of being totally inside her mouth. However, when a guy is that big, and all a woman can get inside her mouth is just the head and a little bit more. They will never know the feeling of having themselves completely in a woman's mouth. Now, this is all academic, because if they never felt it, they wouldn't know what they were missing. I guess this is how my weird mind works, as this is what I was thinking about when I had the largest cock I'd ever seen in my mouth for the first time.

In any event, I wanted to make Ossie feel good, so I changed up what I was doing. Rather than try to just use my mouth, I used a combination of my mouth and my hands. I started licking him up and down on the underside of his shaft. Long, slow licks, with the flat of my tongue, almost like a dog lapping at water, but slower. I laid the palm of my hand open under the opposite side and used it to brace him and hold him in place. I let my saliva get all over him and make him wet. I put my lips against his shaft then, sliding them up and down the entirety of his cock in one long, wet kiss, covering every inch of him, up and down, again and again.

"Damn that feels good," Ossie moaned. I smiled as my mouth worked on him, and continued. I moved my mouth down to his balls and licked all over, getting them just as wet as the rest of his shaft. My hand was jerking him, but not in the normal way. Instead of grasping him where my hand wrapped around him, thumb and forefinger upward, I reversed the grip, with my thumb and forefinger facing in reverse, down towards his sack. That way, it was easier for me to lick his balls while I massaged his massive shaft.

I also took the time to really look and examine even more of his beautiful manhood. The skin of the shaft was a glistening dark brown, almost black, with dark veins running through it. My hand looked so small wrapped around it. His balls were darker, almost pitch black, but they were very smooth. This was the first guy I've ever been with who shaved himself completely, and I loved the soft feeling of it. My mouth literally slid around all over it, and I never had to worry about hair in my mouth. I definitely preferred this to men who didn't shave.

I went back and tried to suck him deeper, though again, I had a bit of trouble. I really wanted to take him in and use my tongue on him while he was in my mouth, but I just couldn't get to do it as well, due to his size. I kept alternating between sucking him, moving my lips all over him, tongue all over him, and just stroking him. By the sounds he was making, he was enjoying it, but I wanted to make it feel even better for him.

"Damn it, Elizabeth, if you don't stop I'm going to cum all over myself, and there's way too much more I want to do before that happens." He took charge again, becoming the aggressor, pulling me up and away from what I was doing, and I sat up on my knees. He grabbed me by my upper arms and pulled me into him and kissed me hard on the mouth. He wasn't so much kissing me as much as he was licking the areas I just used on him. I could tell he was savoring what I had just done to him, tasting that on me, on my lips and in my mouth and tongue. I shared my tongue with him, letting him suck on it, and he took it full in his mouth.

I could tell he was getting more and more anxious as his hands were grasping me tighter and tighter. All at once, he threw me over backwards onto the bed and climbed on top of me, that massive black dick sticking straight out, aimed at my lower body like an arrow seeking its target. He didn't waste any time either, wrapping his arms under my legs behind my knees, pulling them apart and pushing them back, up towards my head, opening me up to receive him.

As he lowered himself onto me, I expected him to just plunge into me all at once, and I was scared with how much it might hurt, or even if it would go in at all. Don't get me wrong, I was very aroused and wet, but the sheer size of that thing was so beyond anything I had ever had that I was more than a little concerned, and that was taking away from the intensity of the moment.

However, I had underestimated Ossie. Though this was a new experience for me, this was normal for him. He was certainly fast in lining me up for him, but when it came to actual penetration, he knew what to do and took his time. He must have seen the look on my face, as he told me, "Relax, Elizabeth... I'm going to take it slow... feel me fill you like you have never been filled before."

All I could do was nod, both in understanding and eagerness. I felt the head rubbing against me, right at my opening. He didn't grab it with his hand and guide it or anything, and as my arms were over my head, I couldn't reach around and use them. No, he just let his body guide itself to the right spot. He moved it against me, letting it slide over me, getting the tip and the underside of his shaft wet again in the moisture that was naturally coming from me. He did this several times, putting the head at my opening, then pushing lightly, almost pushing inside, then changing his angle so it slid up and over me, brushing up against my clitoris as well. This was doing wonders to both relax me and build up the need to be filled with his massive thing.

"Tell me what you want, white girl," he said.

"I want your cock inside me." He looked at me, a little dissatisfied. I pleaded even more. "I want that gigantic black cock deep inside me. I can't wait for that gorgeous black cock to fill me up. Please, don't tease me!"

He smiled at that and guided himself back towards my opening, but this time when he pushed, he didn't pull out or change the angle. I felt the head push into me, starting to open me up, but he didn't go in very far. I couldn't tell how far exactly, but it was maybe just the head and a bit more. He held it there for just a fraction of a second before pulling out again, then pushing back in, just a little further. I could feel my body expanding, being stretched like never before. Since the feeling was new to me, since I had never before had anything this big, the prior fear began to creep back in. I could feel myself tightening around him as I tensed up, which is exactly the opposite of what needed to happen.

"Relax," he said again softly, "let me in. Open up for me, Elizabeth." He started pushing in slowly again, and this time, didn't pull back out, just letting it sit there. When he moved again after a few seconds, he didn't pull out all the way like before, pushing back in just as far, then working it back and forth, just that scant few inches working its way, setting up a rhythm. I couldn't help it and a moan escaped my lips.

"That's it, Elizabeth," he crooned, "I can feel you relaxing... let me open you... feel me moving inside you... take my black dick." He pushed in further this time, feeling me relax, and though I felt that I was stretched almost to the point of breaking, it didn't hurt. On the contrary, as he pushed further and further in with each renewed thrust, it felt better and better. I began breathing more heavily at this point, unable to really form any words, even if I had tried.

I moved my arms and wrapped them around his back, moving my hands down to his bottom. I could feel his muscles tense as he would thrust in, then change as he would pull outward, not coming all the way out. He wasn't going fast yet, just a slow rhythm designed to let me get used to him. I looked down to get an idea if I could see him pushing into me, and there it was, his hot black cock, buried about halfway inside me before he would pull out. But only half way. I tried to move and spread my legs wider, to be more able to take him, but he held me so tight I was unable to help at all. I felt really, really stretched open and already so full, and he was only half way in.

He eventually pushed more, working himself back and forth, and got it about two-thirds of the way in. When I tell you the feeling was incredible, I would be doing it an injustice. I've never felt anything like that before. A woman will know what I'm talking about, but a man will just have to take my word for it.