Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came down from the orgasm, I apologized profusely to Miss M. I knew that some dominants wanted to be asked for permission for their sub to orgasm, and even though we hadn't discussed whether she wanted me to ask her or not, I didn't know if she would be mad at me for not asking in advance. At some point when I had that feeling come over me, she had stopped slapping me with the switch and had removed her fingers from inside me. I was so focused on the feelings in me that I didn't realize that she had actually stopped touching me.

She didn't answer me as I apologized. Instead, while I was still in that post-orgasmic euphoria, she lifted my head off of the headrest, turned my face toward hers, and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back as passionately as I could muster. As we kissed, I felt her fingers slipping between our lips and over our tongues, the same fingers that she had used inside me. At that point, the way I was feeling, so overcome with sensation, that I didn't care which fingers she put in my mouth, whether it was the ones inside my vagina or my other hole. She was offering it to us both, and I licked greedily, touching her fingers and hand and lips with my tongue as she pushed them first into my mouth, then sucked them into hers.

After a short time, I have no idea exactly how long, she backed away, leaving me still bent over on the horse. I looked at her with longing in my eyes ... a longing that she purposefully created in me. I didn't speak, just looked intently at her, waiting for her next command, her next move, her next touch.

"My, my, dear," she said, "that was unexpected." I nodded almost imperceptibly, agreeing with her, still staring intently at her as she stood near my head, afraid of my own voice. She walked around me, touching me, holding me, soothing my body where she had been hitting me with the stick. "Lots of red marks, but nothing severe. I thought not, but just checking to make sure." She moved to the front of the horse and unhooked my arms. She moved to the rear and did the same, unhooking my legs. As I stood, she took hold of my wrists and pushed them together, locking them in place behind my back.

I remained still and watched her as she walked over to a large, red velvet covered chair. It had a high back, much higher than even a dining chair, and it looked quite like a throne. She walked around the back of the chair briefly, pulling and turning it to position it facing me, then she bent behind it. She emerged from around the chair and sat down in it When she did, she didn't cross her legs, but instead she held them tightly together, and looked back at me.

"Come to me, Elizabeth, and walk slowly."

"Yes, Miss M." I took a hesitant step forward, not sure whether I still had strength in my legs or not. I wobbled for a second before I took another step, this one more sure. I moved slowly as she had ordered, wondering why she was drawing this out.

When I had closed roughly half the distance to her, she held out her hand, palm upward, signaling me to stop. I did. "On your knees," she commanded. I tried to kneel quickly, but having my hands behind my back made my balance shift, made it awkward, so I took it slowly and calmly. She smiled as she could sense my predicament, but I got down to my knees well enough without falling. I sat down on my legs, my toes pointed backward and away from me, keeping my upper body straight, and awaited her next command.

"Come to me, dear, but stay on your knees."

I nodded and moved forward, feeling the hard floor digging into my knees as I moved closer, hobbled as I was with my arms cuffed. If I had to go much further, it would have been painful, and not in a fun way. As it was, though, she had me stop about an arms length from her.

"How are you feeling, Elizabeth?" she asked me.

"Wonderful, Miss M," I cooed in response.

"Hmmmm. Maybe I was too easy on you," she said with a slight grin. "I'll remember that for later."

Later, I thought. Later. I was thinking that it was her turn now, and I would have to do things for her. I wasn't sure how ready I was, but I at least knew I was willing to try. But, later? How many rounds of this did she want to do? How late would we be at this? Would I be able to stop her if I needed to? Would I even want to??

As if in response to my musings, she responded, "Well, we will see what happens later, my dear. For now, you can lean down and kiss my foot."

Wow, I thought. This was new. An act of a true subservient. It was demeaning and humiliating, being nude like this, hands cuffed behind my back, now having to kiss this woman's foot. A year ago, I would have been shocked and appalled and raised my voice in a responsive, 'Hell No!'. Instead, this command of hers sent a nervous shiver though me, and I immediately began to lean forward, my head bowing down, seeking out her foot.

I had to spread my legs a bit to counter the balance with my hands behind my back, but I succeeded in leaning down enough for her to extend her foot outward, off of the floor, to reach my face. I began kissing the top of her foot, giving it a lingering kiss here and there on the skin, unable to access more of her foot as her shoes were still on. She moved her foot sideways and kicked off her shoe, revealing her entire foot. As expected, her feet were beautiful, obviously pampered. Her toes pedicured to perfection, with a dark red polish that accented her perfectly formed feet. I also noticed that she had taken off her stockings, so I could touch her skin directly.

As my lips met her foot, I kissed all around, moving from the top of her foot down to her toes, kissing each in turn. The kisses I gave were not just simple pecks. They were loving, infatuating, wet kisses, so that my tongue also touched the soft skin of her foot. As I moved around sensually kissing her toes, I started to get into the act more and more. It wasn't like I was just kissing her feet anymore, it was more intense, more like I was enthralled with doing it. My kisses became longer, more heated, more sensual, more excited. This in turn, made me even more excited. I knew I wanted to please this woman, and since this is what she wanted, then I was more than eager to do it.

Without warning or instruction, she moved her foot away, replacing it with the other one, that shoe now gone too. She pointed her toes at me and I greedily began to kiss and lick them. I was getting more and more into this act and I was getting more and more turned on by doing it. She pointed her toes straight upward and I licked the bottom of her foot. I did so in long, elaborate strokes, lapping at her foot like a dog. That thought drove me wild. I was being reduced to the position of a dog. Again, this was humiliating and degrading, and I was liking it immensely!

"Mmmmmm," I heard her hum as I began to take each of her toes in my mouth, one by one. I sucked on each of them in turn, rolling my tongue around them and I kept each one in my mouth, my lips forming a seal around each one as I sucked on them. This wasn't the first time I had ever done this, as I had played around doing this with a boyfriend a long time ago, but this was more sensual, more provocative, especially since this was with another woman. Her feet were smaller, better taken care of, and definitely softer. Add to this the fact that she was ordering me to do it, and it made it much more of an intimate and even demeaning act. I loved doing this for her.

As I moved to her smallest toe on her left foot, after repeating what I had been doing several times to each of her toes, she spoke. "Start moving upward, Elizabeth, up my ankle and my calf. Do it slowly."

I nodded, not wanting to answer out loud because I had her toe in my mouth. I began kissing the ankle and heel of her foot, moving upward slowly, as she ordered. The soft skin of her calf was next, and I kissed it with the same loving, sensual kisses as I had done with her feet and toes. She scooted forward in her chair, moving her bottom to the edge of the chair, parting her legs so that she rested her toes on the floor, her legs bent at the knee at almost a right angle. This gave me access to the entire length of her calf up to her knee. I let my kisses linger, so that when I moved upward, I dragged my lips against her skin. I let my cheek feel the sides of her leg too, rubbing my face against her as I moved, trying to heighten the sensation of touch as I slowly moved upward. Her legs were painstakingly clean-shaven, so my lips and face drifted across and up her calf with almost no resistance.

When I reached her knee, I stopped there and moved down to her other ankle, not forgetting her other leg. I repeated the process, kissing all over and around, not just a straight line upward, but a zig-zagging approach that left almost none of her calves uncovered by a kiss, and still using my face to touch almost every inch as well. This excited me as much as her, as I slowly moved upward, dragging out the feeling, yet covering every inch of her lower legs as best as I could.

When I reached her knee on her right leg, I did't stop there. I continued moving up her knee and over the top, now having to move forward and stand more up on my knees to get over the top of her knee to her lower thigh. In my new, increased position in height over her legs, I could see more of her. I took a second to glance up at her, her body and her chest, to her face, to see how she was reacting. She had her eyes closed, reclining backward in the chair. However, it wasn't the look of enjoyment or relaxation on her face that I noticed most. In looking at her entire body, it was the fact that at some point that I missed, she had taken off her underwear and garter, and was naked from the waist down. Additionally, she had her right hand lightly touching herself, ever so lightly, between her legs. She wasn't truly masturbating, as she wasn't touching her tender spot or her vagina, but instead she was enhancing the sense of touch just over the skin of her mound. I almost paused to watch, but regained my focus, instead changing the angle of my face and my kisses so that I could watch what she was doing. My back was getting a little sore from holding myself up in that position, with my arms still behind my back, but that soreness went completely unheeded as I focused on what we were both doing.

It struck me, too, that I was moving my way forward, kissing on her thighs, towards that oh so private and sensitive area between her legs. There was no doubt what she wanted me to do, and the realization of what I was about to do came crashing down on me all at once. This was about to happen. It wasn't so much whether I could do it at all ... I think I crossed that bridge the second I started looking at her touching herself. It was more of how and what I would be doing. What should I do? How should I kiss or lick her? Would I like it? Gosh, I hoped I wouldn't be repulsed by a taste or smell or texture! What if I didn't like the feel of her wetness, or the texture of the area between her legs or inside her, or if her scent was too strong or too bad? I prided myself in always keeping very clean with as little scent of myself as I could, but I know not every woman does that. Then I thought about that, what if I didn't like it, or was even repulsed by it and had to stop, how would she react??

I eventually decided that if it was bad and I didn't like it, I would resign myself to the fact that I would just have to push through and do it for her. Then I had a separate thought ... what if I did like it, like ... what if I liked it too much? What if I liked it more than being with a man? What would that hold for my future? Would that make me want to change my lifestyle and be a lesbian?

"Keep going, Elizabeth," she whispered. She pulled me out of my thoughts and I realized I had almost stopped, not moving any further up her leg, just going back and forth around the same spot on her leg. I moved closer and closer then, winding my way up her thigh as I came closer to her spot. I had avoided looking directly at it, both scared and excited at what I might find, what I might see.

"Stop," she said. I was more than half way up her thigh, and rather than focus on moving closer between her legs, I was savoring the softness of privacy of her thighs. I was still moving upward, closer to between her legs, but I still hadn't looked and stared there yet, still apprehensive. When she tole me to stop, I had a moment of relief, so I began to rock backward on my legs, pulling away from her and looking into her eyes.

"Did I tell you to move away?" she stated forcefully.

"No Miss M," I responded quickly, moving my head and body so I returned to where I was, my face even closer, further up her thighs than when I stopped. I still couldn't bring myself to look directly at her mound, as close as I was to it, so I looked up into her face instead.

"Close your eyes, Elizabeth," she ordered, and I did.

"Take a deep breath," she said. "Breathe through your nose ... take in my scent ... tell me what you sense."

I breathed in slowly at first, not knowing what to expect. Of course, I knew what kind of scent my own body gave away, how it was rough and strong when I exerted myself, like when I played tennis or exercised. I wondered if that was what she would be like, or whether she shared the same passion for cleanliness as I did.

Miss M had apparently the same concern, as her scent was there, but faint, so faint that I hadn't noticed it before. Now, though, as I focused, as I breathed in more and more deeply, I observed her scent even stronger. It wasn't what I feared, and in fact, it was just the opposite, and quite arousing in and of itself. It was uniquely feminine, unlike the scent of a man, and showed her own arousal at what I was doing, or what we were doing together. There was a hint of perfume, one I didn't immediately recognize, but that only served to enhance the feminine and sexual arousal that was so obviously there.

"Well?" she asked?

Keeping my eyes closed, I responded, "Beautiful, Miss M. It's so intimate to inhale you, to breathe you in. It's so lovely."

"Again," she ordered. As I inhaled again, she asked, "How does it make you feel? Tell me."

I kept my eyes closed, focusing on her scent, as I answered. "Special, Miss M, it's so personal and alluring ... with my eyes closed, just the scent, focusing just on that, it gives me a different perspective, a totally different feeling. It's so different than it is with just sight or touch. Better and ever so much more ... intimate."

"Exactly, Elizabeth," she said, "focus on all your senses as we continue. Open your eyes."

I did, but this time, I looked directly between her legs. I had observed her from a distance before, seeing the sparse hair just above her folds, the hair dark and natural, but trimmed so it was neat and short. She shaved herself lower than that, so that her mound was clean, revealing that she was glistening with her arousal. What really struck me about her was her inner labia, her lips. They were large and engorged, with a large flap on the lower half that really came out and was exposed now, the dark pink flesh absolutely covered with her wet arousal.

As I took it all in, observing her, looking into the intimate area of another woman so closely for the first time. I took another deep breath, again taking in her scent, but moving in closer, so close that my nose was almost touching her. I looked at her, how the pink flesh of her inner labia looked as they opened, how wet her opening was, and how the flap just begged to be touched. I also noticed how it was actually moist down between her legs and even deeper between them, almost down to her lower hole.

"Tell me what you want, Elizabeth," she said. It was almost an order, but she was also giving me a way out of doing this, if I didn't want to proceed. It allowed me to reject it, to do something else, if it wasn't something I wanted to do. I knew exactly then what I was going to do.

"I want to please you, Miss M," I told her. I was aroused myself, getting more and more turned on at what I was about to do, but still reserved and embarrassed to the point where I couldn't say it outright. She knew this and pushed me.

"Say it, Elizabeth. Tell me exactly what you want to do. Don't hold back, and don't disappoint me," she said sternly.

"I ... I want to lick you, Miss ... I want to lick your pussy ... please may I? .... please let me lick your pussy, Miss M."

"How badly do you want to, dear?"

"Badly, Miss M. Oh please ... please let me ... I desperately want to taste you." I was getting so aroused by this, it almost became an inescapable compulsion. Where I was hesitant before, by her making me say out loud what I wanted, by her forcing me to reveal myself, the desire in me became absolutely overwhelming. I let go, no inhibitions now, now just pure desire. "I ... I want to lick your pussy so badly Miss M ... I want to bury my tongue in you and lick your beautiful pussy all over." As I said this, I felt a wave of arousal, accompanied by nervous anticipation, goosebumps all over me. The way I felt at this point, all my inhibitions gone, I felt like I would do whatever she wanted. I loved the feeling!

"Mmmmmm, Elizabeth, that was exactly what I wanted to hear," she said in a low tone, almost a whisper. She reached her hand forward, placing it on my head, spreading her legs wider, more open, then pulling me closer, pulling my face so that it went right into her between her legs, my nose mashing against her clitoris and my mouth touching her labia, my lips touching her opening.

I didn't waste any time and opened my mouth, my tongue pushing out between her labia and getting my first taste of a woman. It shocked me how wonderful it was. I could taste her moisture, could feel the incredible softness of her labia and the inner walls of her vagina as my tongue probed in between and into her.

She let my head go and I investigated her with my mouth. I lifted up slightly and began again by placing a light kiss right on her clitoris, knowing how sensitive it would be for her. She didn't jump, so I presumed I did it lightly enough. I kissed all over her down there, like I would do with a guy, but here there were folds and crevices that men didn't have. When I kissed such a spot, I would linger, letting my tongue push outward, parting the folds or her opening as I did so.

She let me know she was enjoying it, not with her words, but with the soft moans and heavy breathing. She would tense the muscles in her legs at times, especially when I hit a certain spot that stimulated her. When I did something she really liked, she would gasp at the same time she tensed her legs. I took note of that, teasing the area around that spot, before going back and doing it again, causing her to gasp even more intensely.

I couldn't believe how wet she was. I expected her to be wet and aroused, but the liquid was almost streaming. As I tasted and licked, I made an effort to gather it up and take it into my mouth, as if I were cleaning it up from her. The presence of her moisture allowed me to get long, tender, sensual licks with the flat of my tongue. For lack of a better phrase, it was like I was lapping at her like a dog, like what I did to her feet. As her moisture increased, so did her scent, and that served to arouse me even more.

I absolutely loved what I was doing, and I thought that would cause some confusion for me later, since I now discovered that I loved doing this to another woman. However, that would be something to think about later, as I directed all my attention to her.

One thing I started doing, and one that she really liked, was when I started licking and sucking on her inner labia. Like I said, they were large and had sort of an extra flap that came out further than the rest. It gave me something to latch onto. She seemed to really like when I gave that area special attention, as not only did her moaning and breathing change, but she put both hands on my head and pushed my face into her. It felt good for me too, as it felt so wonderful and soft and sensual to suck that part of her into my mouth like that. I went back and forth between both, sucking it in and licking the whole area, all the while in my mouth, before positioning my mouth just right to suck both of her inner labia into my mouth at the same time.