Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers

"Harder," I heard her whisper, so I changed motions. I sucked harder, feeling more of her lips and more of her soft skin gather in my mouth, feeling them stretch and pull at the base of her. She moaned as I did. However, I didn't want to keep it just the same thing, knowing how much I like things to change and give me a different feeling down there, so I opened my mouth wide and placed it completely over her mound, taking as much as I could of her into my mouth. When I did, she pulled my head and pressed her pelvis into my face.

I sucked as much as I could of her entire area into my mouth, my mouth open so far that my top lip grazed against her clitoris and my lower lip was at the lowest part of her opening. I felt her body tense as I touched her clit, but she didn't steer me away. However, I didn't want to focus on that now, as there was more that I wanted to do, and I didn't know how close she was to an orgasm. Instead, I thrust my tongue out and pushed my face into her, my tongue probing deep into her vagina. She held by face there as I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. I closed my mouth more, so I was able to use my lips to push into her vagina as well, letting my tongue go in and out, almost as if it was a small wet cock pushing in and out of her.

As I did this, she lifted her legs, changing position and letting me go deeper. She placed her hands on each side of my head, down by my jaw, holding on to the back of my neck. She started pulling my face and moving her pelvis at the same time, and as she did, I would rock my head back and forth in the same motion. In effect, what she was doing was moving her entire mound and vagina up and down against my face, while I licked up and down her whole area. This had the effect, too, of finally letting me touch her clit with my lips and my tongue. I let my tongue ride up and down, going from her lower vagina, up through her open lips, to over her clit. She moved with me, guiding me, and eventually she focused more on letting me lick her clit. I knew this feeling, as the more it was touched, the greater it felt and the less shocking it was when touched, the more exposed it became, becoming more engorged and exiting its protective hood.

At this point, I had her clit completely in my mouth, teasing it with my mouth and tongue. I would keep my tongue in my mouth, just letting my closed lips touch her clit, rub it all over, moving my head so my lips circled it, my own saliva coupled with her moisture making for a soft yet intense sensation that she seemed to love.

From there, I opened my mouth and took her clit into it. I suckled softly at first, allowing her to get used to it, then sucking harder. I let it go, brushing it with my wet lips and lapping at it at times with my tongue before taking it back into my mouth. I pushed my mouth down on top of it, closing over it, then letting my tongue lick back and forth and around her clit.

The sensation was almost as incredible for me as it was for her. As I continued on her, I felt her move, but it wasn't in response to what I was doing, as she was moving more of her upper body than her lower. It was then that I felt the switch come down across my bottom! I jumped and gasped, causing my head to come up and off of her.

"Don't move your face, Elizabeth, put it back right where it was," she told me. I went back to sucking and licking on her clit when another smack came down on me, again on my bottom, but on my opposite cheek. It forced me to press my face hard into her when she hit me, causing me to gasp right on top of her clit. She seemed to love this, as she kept doing it again and again. It was stirring in me, too.

"Do you want me to keep doing that, Elizabeth?" she asked. I nodded, keeping my face on her, not wanting to move, wanting to keep her in my mouth.

"Tell me, Elizabeth, but don't move, keep your mouth where it is. Tell me out loud what you want."

I did as she asked, of course. I spoke, keeping my lips mashed against her, speaking directly into her folds, right on top of her and into her wonderful, wet mound. "Spank me Miss ... please ... spank my ass hard as I lick your pussy." A chill went over my body as I said that. I was shivering hard myself, I was so turned on.

She struck me again and again, harder and harder. My ass was on fire, but it turned me on to no end. Each time she slapped, I would get more and more intense in my licking and sucking and moving and pressing my lips and face into her. If only my arms were undone, I could have done much more, but as it was, only my lips and face and tongue could touch her. Her pelvis was rocking on my face, but I didn't let her clit go.

The cycle was intense. She would slap me hard, but I was so focused on her, it didn't hurt as much as it normally would. It was like earlier when I was on the bench and my arms were attached to the legs, and I was just able focus on the pain of the slap. Now, I was focusing more on her and less on the sting of the slap, but when she struck, it just made me want to do more and go harder and faster for her. With each slap, I became hungrier for her.

I couldn't help myself and I spoke again, my mouth still pushed hard against her, my lips wet with her moisture as I circled her clit. "Please Miss ... please hit me ... please ... more .... I love it when you do ... as much as I love having your pussy in my mouth!"

Each time I said 'pussy' it gave me a chill to be so dirty. It was so unlike me, and as I would come out of my shell and say those things, it would make me feel dirtier and wilder and more aroused.

Smack! The last slap came down hard, harder than anyone had every hit me before. I felt her body move when she did it, as she put almost all of her strength into the hit. I couldn't help myself but I let out a squeal that turned into and uncontrolled growl as my body tightened at the contact, vocalizing it right into her, right into and over her clit. I closed my mouth again on top of it at the same time, my eyes tearing up and crying at how strong the pain was.

In response, though, my arousal went through the roof. I sucked hard on her clit, attacking it with my lips and my tongue. It had the desired effect, causing her body to tense, to send her over the edge, her orgasm finally coalescing within her. She grunted as she orgasmed, something deep from within her, groaning as she felt it. I felt the tightening of her muscles, her legs closing in hard against each side of my head. I wanted to hold her, wrap my arms around her as she released, but again, my arms were still held behind my back. I kept my mouth against her, though, as I didn't want to do anything to distract her attention from what she was feeling. Her entire body tensed and released, her hands on my head, pushing my face into her. I felt her body spasm several times, almost in waves, as she held still, every muscle in her body quivering as the orgasm held her in its grasp.

Eventually, I felt her body slowly relax, coming down from the intensity of what she just felt. When she recovered enough to move, she lifted my head from where it was between her legs and looked at me, shaking her head slightly, almost as if she was in disbelief, her eyes partially closed, "Mmmmmm ... wonderful ... absolutely wonderful!" She then lifted my chin and lowered her head to mine, as our lips met, giving me a sweet, soft, lingering kiss.

As we parted from the kiss, she started to stand, so I reclined backward on my knees, giving her room. She stood, then moved behind me, undoing my arms then going further, releasing me from the cuffs, tossing them into the chair she was just sitting in. It wasn't until that moment that I realized how sore my arms were. They were almost numb. I let them fall and shook them out, feeling the tingling as the nerves came back to life. The stiffness and soreness, though, was mostly in my shoulders and wrists.

"Come lay down," she told me as she made her way to the luxurious bed at the far end of the room. I didn't have a chance to notice it before, but it was a king sized four-post bed of dark oak. The four posts were thick columns carved a lot like grecian pillars. There were crossbeams across the top, almost like a roof, but there were only the beams. It would make it easy for a dominant to hang chains or ropes from any of the beams to suspend or restrain a sub.

As I wondered if that might be my next task, Miss M motioned for me to lay by her. I crawled onto the bed and moved up by her and she grabbed me in a full embrace, kissing me again as she did so. This kiss was longer than any we had shared till this point, almost like we were two teenagers making out. Since my arms were free, I was able to embrace her around her neck as she held me in her arms around my waist and back. We moved back and forth on the bed, but her arms just held tight, not trying to touch me anywhere other than just hold on to me. She focused just on kissing me, and I was happy to just be held and kissed. It let my body relax after having to hold those previous positions for as long as I had.

After a time, when she finally broke the kiss, I was on my back and she was over me, not completely laying on top of me, but more like she was on the side of me with her head and upper body on top of me. She sat up and smiled, but didn't say a word, and the look on her face told me to remain quiet as well.

"So what do you think about being with another woman now, Elizabeth?" she asked.

"I think you have changed my mind, Miss M," I responded with a smile.

She smiled and kissed me again, this time her hand moving behind me to play with my bottom.

I could go on an on about what else we did that night, but the rest of the evening was less about BDSM activity and more about just bringing each other to climax, again and again. We explored different positions, like when I lay back on the bed and she kneeled over my face, or when we were in the traditional '69' position. We kept this up for hours and hours, relaxing or even sleeping for a half hour here and there, and I completely lost all track of time.

I certainly enjoyed everything we did, and the unique experience was not lost on me. However, by the time I got home, in the early morning hours, I was so spent and exhausted that I fell into bed, barely having the strength to wash my face and remove my clothes. However, even as exhausted as I was, it was still another restless sleep.

bdsm_beth
bdsm_beth
100 Followers