All Comments on 'Finding My Level'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i needed this story and a friend like Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and could totally emphasise with it. He was lucky to find a friend to help him. I know what it's like to be eaten up with feelings of guilt until you have a break down. Coming out to my partner was a huge mistake she totally dismissed me leaving me a complete mess, on the outside was OK inside very confused.

Loved the story

Look forward to more.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybealmost 2 years ago

Sigh. A lovely, bittersweet story that captures the journey and struggle. Here’s to all of us finding our paths to ourselves!

ApathyIncApathyIncalmost 2 years ago

More please! That was wonderful! 5*

Charlene99Charlene99almost 2 years ago

Sweet story. Maybe continue see where it goes. Thank you.

PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoyalmost 2 years ago

This is how many pantie wearing men feel. I personally have been wearing panties for over 50 years and never want to wear anything else. I also love wearing nighties and occasionally a bra with inserts. I do not go out of my home wearing these other things, but I do wear panties 24/7 under my male clothing. I wish that I could meet someone that would allow me to be me and accept that I enjoy wearing girly things.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Well you nailed that one !

Having been in that situation myself i almost cryed when Dan did.

I have also been in Mandy's shoes to a degree. I lived 12 years totally En Femme after divorcing my wife of 27 years. I never felt the desire to have SRS, I simply enjoyed the thrill of living in that world 24/7. I even owned and opperated an Alternative Life styles night club for a while. If people only knew the number of men who yern to experience their feminine longings in real life. This story has the potential to become a real tear jerker as well as making some people feel great joy. Pretty good writing ! A good proof reading should find the few mistakes made.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Thank you so very much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story from the heart.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I wasn't sure how well it would go down as it has no sex. The idea of it was to show that not all trans people get to go "all the way". Some of us have to find other ways to let out the woman inside. And thats ok, don't feel bad. We all have to find our own way.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

This put a lump in my throat as I read.

Good story, well told. Great advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As someone going through a similar situation, this story really spoke to me.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have an idea for a new chapter of. Going to be a little sad and true to life.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

To say that this is a wonderful story is not near enough. I am certain, judging by the comments, that you have struck the inner soul of so very many. There is a vast opportunity to expand on this story in so many ways however, I strongly feel any additions would only detract from the story. This story is real littérateur that inspires real emotion. 💋

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fully agree with Veronica_E_Day's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Veronica, Leeanna has written a real tearjerker called Surgeons Lodger. It's on fictionmania.tv and bigcloset. Only a small part is on here.

Good story, only expand it if it will improve the message

Kirsty x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely. We all need a friend like her. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story , as a 61 yr old closeted CD & wanting to transition ; I need to meet someone to help me .

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous/Kirsty x

Thank you for the information. 💋

Veronica

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

It's so sad how many of us want to transition, but can' or won't due to circunstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More than a fantasy. A dream for any closeted trans person. Thank you for spelling out what I think we have all yearned for at some point or for most of our lives.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all th positve comments. I have been coming to terms with "me" and this story reflects what I feel about myself now. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that hits close to home. I always knew that there were others that feel that way even though many of us feel all alone and don’t think anyone would understand and accept our situations. Considering all the violence and negativity against transgender individuals is it any doubt that we are scared. Thanks leeanna for helping me to feel more normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that hits close to home. I always knew that there were others that feel that way even though many of us feel all alone and don’t think anyone would understand and accept our situations. Considering all the violence and negativity against transgender individuals is it any doubt that we are scared. Thanks leeanna for helping me to feel more normal.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure who you are , but you would be surprised how many there are like us. Take care and good luck

ColonelinguistColonelinguist5 months ago

The Literotica trans/cd stories that l have read up to now are typically fantasies, or perhaps partially autobiographical with a little fantasy mixed in. Let’s face it; most of us wouldn’t be interested in them if that were not so.

This one however, was uniquely different than all those other stories that I have read here so far, because it addresses the fears that people who desire to connect with their internal female or male selves as well as those folks who find themselves physically attracted to transgender people. And not to be hating anyone, but since I first discovered this site I could not for the life of me understand why someone would add their comments about these story as an ‘Anonymous,’ reader, since we’re required to sign-in with our synonyms anyway; also fear I think, but then that’s something you could probably write a whole other book about too. Anyway, thank you for putting your finger on the elephant in the room that so far, no one else has talked about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES