Finding My Level - Found?

Story Info
Trans woman helps others to be themsleves.
1.4k words
4.73
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
670 Followers

This is not a sex story.

Over the next couple of months, Dan mentored Mandy at work and Mandy mentored Dan in the skills of dressing and makeup. Dan worked late at least once a week. He had told his wife that there was a lot of work involving turning the company into a PLC.

She didn't mind. She said he seemed a bit happier these days with all the extra work. Dan was very careful. He always showered before he went home. He was always checking himself in the mirror in the car before he went inside.

On one Wednesday night he had dressed and a short sleeve black dress, black tights and a deep red, long wig. He had made an almost perfect job of the makeup. He had used a gentle orange to cover what little facial hair he had. His foundation gave him a smooth complexion.

"Hey, Mandy. What do you think.? My best yet!"

"That's some good work, Dani. It's too good to waste."

"What do you mean?"

"Fancy a walk?"

Dan's heart started beating faster. He had always wanted to be seen by the world as a woman. It was one of the things on his bucket list. But what if they were caught?

"I'm not sure Mandy. What if someone sees us?"

"That's the idea really. Look it isn't illegal unless you are proposing to start touting for business."

"I understand that, it's just that I'm worried someone will know I'm a man."

"Listen silly. Most people are too wrapped up in their own lives to notice every detail of those around them. You'll only attract attention if you act nervous. Just act like you belong there. Own it. Be quietly confident. You look so good, the only looks you're going to get are admiring ones. Be Dani."

Mandy was right. She felt wonderful as they walked down the high street. She caught a man staring at her. At first, she nervously looked away. Then Mandy pointed out he was looking at her legs. Dani looked down at her ankle boots. She did look hot.

This added a whole new dimension to Dan's life. He felt more complete. For a few hours a week he could interact with the world as Dani. His work colleagues and his family noticed he was a lot happier. They had even visited a trans friendly pub. Dani had really enjoyed just being herself there. She wondered what it would be like to live her life as a woman. Then she remembered her love for her family. She would surely lose that. Ah but these moments were so sweet. Perhaps she had found her level?

Dani owed all this to this wonderful woman. She had to tell her.

"Mandy, I just want to tell you what you have done for me. You have changed my life. I was just existing before. Now for short, sweet moments, I can be who I was meant to be. I don't know how I can repay you?"

Dani had tears in her eyes as she said the last part. She was hugging Mandy tight.

"Come on Danielle, you're not wearing waterproof mascara. You'll look like a panda if you blub."

They broke apart.

"Sorry, but why are you so nice?"

"Doing what I do, and being what I am, you get to realise how much people matter. A kind word can make you happy when you're down. Someone helping you when you're in trouble can restore your faith in human nature. Being trans gives you a wonderful perspective on humanity. You get to see the worst that people can be, but it makes you really appreciate those who accept you for what you are. You have been kind to me Dani. I owe you my thanks too."

"I mean it Mandy. Anything I can help you with, I will."

"There is something Dani. Would you come out with me and another trans lady to the pub we went to last week?"

"Yes of course I will. "

"Just be prepared for possible problems."

This puzzled Dani, but she never asked what Mandy meant.

The following week as Dani was getting ready at Mandy's flat there was a knock on the door. In walked a large man in workman's overalls.

"Sorry I'm late ladies. I just need a quick shower."

Dani understood. As Dan she looked like a man, but Dan was not overly masculine. Dan did not have a strong jawline or a square rugged face with a prominent nose. With the right makeup, Dan really looked like Dani.

This man, who Dani learned was called Jon, did. Mandy did an amazing job with Jon's makeup, but poor Joanna, as she liked to be called, still looked like a man in a dress. Dani could see it meant so much to Joanna to be dressed and made up. Her heart went out to her. Dani realised how lucky she truly was.

Poor Joanna was 6ft 2. Even with the flat shoes she had on, she still stuck out like a sore thumb as they walked down the high street towards the pub. Then it happened.

"Oi, you! Fucking tranny. Do you want to suck my friend off?"

It was two drunk lads who thought it was ok to get their kicks at someone else's expense. Dani saw Joanna's fists ball. She was sure she would go and give these idiots a good beating.

Mandy calmed her.

"Calm down Jo, blood won't go well with that dress."

At the pub they got a few sharp looks when they walked in, then it all settled down. Mandy went to the bar to get their drinks. Jo turned to Dani.

"Are you another of Mandy's lost souls?"

"Well, if you mean has she helped me. Yes, she has more than I can say. You?"

"I met her and tried to date her. She has a way doesn't she. She told me I didn't want to be with her. I wanted to be her. I broke down and confessed about my past. I had been dressing for years, but kept throwing my clothes away in disgust. Who would ever think I'm pretty?"

Dani realised something then. She used to think that it wasn't fair that she could only be Dani for short periods. But at least she looked convincing as a woman. He could interact with the world as a woman. Poor Jo would never know what that felt like. She just wished she could help in some way.

They had a couple of drinks and then noticed a middle aged man at the bar was looking at them.

Mandy looked at Dani and winked.

"I think you have an admirer, Jo."

Jo smiled sadly.

"Who would want this?"

She gestured to her face.

"I'm getting us another drink ladies." Said Dani as she headed toward the bar.

"Hi beautiful what can I get you?" said the man.

"You do realise that under this I'm a guy right?"

"Yeah, that's why I come here. How about a date."

"Look I'm married. I haven't even begun to think about my sexuality as a woman."

"How about we find out together?"

Dani thought for a moment.

"OK, suppose I think about it. I want something in return though."

Dani returned to her seat without the drinks.

"Did that guy upset you Dani?" Said Mandy.

"No, the opposite. He's buying our drinks."

The man appeared with a tray of drinks and placed them on the table.

"Beautiful ladies shouldn't have to buy their own drinks."

"Thank you sir, that's kind of you." Mandy said.

"Don't get me wrong. You two smaller ladies look wonderful. But your tall friend here has my head spinning. Have always had a thing about tall strong women. I have the box set of Game of Thrones just so can Admire Brienne of Tarth. You look amazing love."

The man lifted Jo's hand and kissed it. Jo's mouth was gaping in shock.

"Your friend told me you don't swing that way. Pity. Anyway, I must rush. Take care sexy." he winked at Jo as he left.

Walking back to Mandy's flat, Jo was beaming. Her smile even helped soften her face a little. Mandy leant in close to Dani and whispered.

"That was good thing you did. I have never seen Jo so happy. Seems you've taken a leaf out of my book."

Dani did feel good. She just hoped she could be as nice when she was back being Dan.

leeanna19
leeanna19
670 Followers