Finding My Stepdaughter's Phone Ch. 03

Story Info
Punished for too much flirting and teasing.
3.7k words
4.58
13.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdad Danny looked at me, a confused look on his face as he saw me grinning at him. It had been two weeks since I'd sneaked into his and my mum's bedroom while she was passed out drunk and I'd sucked his cock, taking his cum down my throat. A month previously we'd mutually masturbated, but neither had spoken about that since.

He'd been asleep, and coming down to breakfast the next morning he'd mentioned having a weird dream the night before, to which I'd giggled knowing he'd slept through the whole thing. I'd been dropping hints since then, enjoying seeing his face as he puzzled over what I'd just said.

"So, I assume it was a naughty dream as you haven't mentioned it when mum is about?" I laughed.

"Sshh, she's in the garden, she'll hear you," Danny replied.

"I'll take that as a yes then. Were the bedsheets a mess?" I giggled again.

A puzzled look came on his face, he looked at me intently trying to work me out.

"No, actually they weren't," he said.

I laughed again and walked off. Quickly I went to my room and got one of my dildos, then went into their bedroom. Kneeling, and holding the dildo so it stuck out from under the quilt, I put the end in my mouth and quickly took a picture. I ran back to my room and sent the picture to Danny.

As innocently as I could make myself look, I went back down into the kitchen. Danny glanced up from his phone, just as my mum Marie came back in. She asked what he'd looked at, and he told her it was a message from work. He looked at me and blushed. I picked up my bag and told them I was off to college.

I sat on the bus thinking about what I'd done. It was so unlike me, usually shy and quiet me as everyone perceived, but my secret stash of dildos had seen plenty of action. Technically still a virgin, Danny's was the only real cock I'd actually seen. I couldn't explain what it was about him. Whether it was coming home and finding him wanking to one of my videos, or knowing he was with my mum and off-limits, I was different around him.

"What was that picture, what did it mean? I assume it was you?" Danny had texted me.

"Yes. I was re-enacting your dream," I sent back.

"I don't understand, how could you know about it?" he replied.

I had a yoghurt in my bag for later. I looked around the bus, there was nobody on the seats around me. I opened it, and smeared some around my mouth, then took a picture. I sent it to Danny, entitled it The End, and added some kisses. I ignored the other messages he sent after.

I could see on his face he was desperate to talk to me when I got home later on, but I smiled at him and tried to blank him. Alone in the living room later, I looked over at him.

"There was no mess because I took it all into my mouth," I announced proudly," you weren't dreaming, I sucked your cock."

He looked at me, desperate for further answers, but Mum came back in and he had to restrain himself. I knew he had so many questions, and seeing him squirm made me glow inside. Going to make a drink later, he followed me into the kitchen.

"Why did you do that?" he hissed.

"Well, I wanted you to cum on my face again but you fell onto your back," I told him nonchalantly.

"But, I was asleep?" he asked.

"I know, I thought you'd wake up, it's been more fun now seeing you wonder what happened over the last fortnight," I giggled.

I softly brushed my hand over his crotch, giggled and went back to sit down. He sat next to Mum, watching TV, or trying to as he spent more time looking over at me. Just to tease him further, I opened my legs a little. Not too much, I didn't want Mum to notice. I giggled as I saw him squirming in his seat. Later that night I used my dildos on myself listening to my mum screaming loudly as she got fucked.

"What exactly do you want?" Danny asked when he had a chance the next morning, "What about your mum?"

"Of course, I care about her, she just doesn't need to know, it can be our little secret. Her quiet and unassuming little girl giving you unlimited blowjobs or watching each other masturbate. If you don't want that, just say no right now," I told him.

He didn't answer, looking at me with his mouth hanging open. I couldn't blame him, hearing the words come out of my mouth it was like I was a different person. I lifted my skirt and showed him my tiny little thong.

"I assume from your silence you're fine for it to happen? Good," I laughed.

The next week passed with me teasing him at every opportunity. Each time Mum left the room, I'd either flash him my pert tits or pull my skirt up for him. If he was really lucky, I'd be wearing no knickers. If I was close to him, I'd squeeze his crotch, feeling his cock bulge more as it started to grow. It was fun to watch him try to hide it if Mum came back into the room. If I hadn't had a chance to do any of those, I'd take a picture of myself and send it to him, knowing he had to open it while sitting with my mum.

Mum had asked me if I wanted to go out with them on Friday night, to a party a few streets away. It was one of Mum's work colleagues, so would be mostly people I didn't know. I declined, telling them to have a good time and I'd find something to occupy my time while they were out, winking at Danny as I said it.

As soon as they went out and I heard the taxi drive off, I raced upstairs and into their bedroom. I'd been wearing a new outfit under my clothes, delighting in Danny not being able to see it under my t-shirt and jeans. Quickly stripping them off I left them on the landing, then knelt on their bed, looking at myself in the mirror.

My pert 32B breasts were on show, nipples fully extended, the crotchless and open top body suit exposing my freshly shaved pussy too. White lace material with blue ribbon around the edges went very nicely with my pale skin, not a hint of suntan anywhere on my body. I took out my phone and took a couple of pictures in the mirror, then turned and took a couple over my shoulder, showing my cute round arse for the camera. I selected one from each angle and sent them to Danny.

"Hope you enjoy the party, don't get Mum too drunk again or you might have more dreams," I sent, along with a few kisses.

Part of me wished it would have been enough to tempt him to come home, although what I had in mine would be better left until later. I walked around the house, not changing out of my sexy outfit, cursing Danny for not replying. I found his laptop and easily found out his passcode to open it up. Ten minutes of browsing later, I found a folder containing videos, videos of me.

Instantly I felt my pussy tingle, watching myself having a load from my ejaculating dildo was the norm for me, but knowing Danny had saved some to his laptop was another level of turn-on. I watched them for a while, desperately trying not to touch myself. Looking up at the time, I needed to put something else on in case Mum wasn't as drunk as I hoped she'd be.

She was. Embarrassingly drunk. So drunk that the taxi driver had to help Danny get her into the house. I grabbed her, taking her towards the stairs while Danny paid him, then between us, we got her onto the bed. I started to undress her while Danny went to the toilet. By the time he'd come back, Mum was stark naked on the bed, and I'd removed my dress to reveal my sexy outfit.

"What the fuck?" Danny hissed, "Have you had that on all night?"

"Don't act coy Danny, your cock is betraying you," I giggled softly, pointing to his crotch.

I knelt on the floor, by the side of the bed right next to Mum.

"You'll wake Marie up," he hissed again.

"Well, we'd better hurry up then," I told him.

He held his hand out, asking me to go downstairs with him, smiling as he said it. I shook my head no, and told him it was here and now or he'd miss out. I cupped my breasts, opening my mouth suggestively for him. It was enough to tempt him to come around the bed and stand next to me.

He undid his belt, unzipped and pushed down his trousers and boxer shorts, his semi-erect cock springing out. He went to grab it, but I got there first. Looking up into his eyes, I smiled and took him into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he growled, then looked towards Marie.

She stirred but didn't open her eyes, instead her breathing got heavier. She faced outwards, me kneeling directly in her eyesight. If she did open them, the first thing she'd see was Danny's cock filling my mouth. I took his cock from my mouth long enough to whisper up to him.

"I'm not moving until you cum on my face," I told him.

He closed his eyes as I pleasured his shaft, opening them now and again to check Marie was still asleep. He didn't need to, if she woke I'm sure we'd both know about it. Even so, I had no intention of moving. Danny put his hands on the side of my head, and I stopped moving to let him fuck my mouth. He got quicker and quicker, and a little louder, until he grunted loudly, pulled his cock out and started wanking, shooting strings of cum across my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, slurping in any bits that landed on it. As Danny grunted again, we both froze as Marie moved.

She groaned, twisting her body until she faced the other way, and then her breathing got heavier again. Her eyes were still closed, now she faced the other way. Danny stood still, cock in hand, remnants of his cum hanging from the end of his cock. I bowed my head, licking it off, before standing and walking away, thanking him as I left. Going to my room, I captured the moment by taking a couple of pictures of my cum covered face.

Seeing Mum the next morning I started to feel a little guilty. Despite loving teasing Danny, knowing that he could easily be manipulated by the sight of my undressed little body, we were betraying Marie after all. If she found out it would be the end for everything, Danny would certainly be on his way and I couldn't see a way forward for Mum and me afterwards either. I'd either have to cool things down or be very specific when to flirt around Danny.

The first chance I had to speak to him with Marie out of the way, I told him we couldn't do anything again. Danny groaned, saying we could be more careful and things would be able to continue.

"Maybe we could have a better time if we wait until she's out of the house," he said, "then we'd have more time to do, you know, more together."

I studied his face, seeing him grin at me, and then the penny dropped.

"We're having fun I suppose, but I'm not sure I want to lose my virginity to you," I answered.

"You're still a virgin?" he gasped.

I nodded, telling him that despite the dildos and the videos it was mostly a charade, only two people had ever seen me like that, and they were both in this conversation. Outside of the house, I was my normal quiet shy self. Reluctantly he nodded that things would calm down.

The next few days were a little easier. I managed to be able to speak to Mum without feeling guilty, even having conversations with them both without any sly glances at Danny. That was, until Friday night.

Both had arrived back from work shortly after I'd got back from college. Mum went straight up to shower, Danny changing into shorts and a vest top. He'd wanted a shower himself, it had been a very warm day and still was. We sat watching TV, and then Mum came downstairs and we both gasped. She'd got on a black dress, her hair up and makeup done. Danny looked at her puzzled.

"I'm out with my work friends tonight, Sally is forty today. You said you'd drop me off and I'd get a taxi back later," she frowned.

"Yeah, I forgot, I was just going to shower," Danny told her.

"Oh, I've got to meet them in twenty minutes," she muttered.

"You go and drop Mum off, I'll start tea, then you can shower when you get back. We can play that new game while she's out," I told him excitedly.

Danny smiled as Mum groaned, laughing as she did so and pretending to yawn about us playing video games. After dropping her off, he returned saying she was going to be late so he told her he'd go and fetch her, rather than her wait around for a taxi in the early hours. I laughed and told him we'd have more time for gaming. Danny laughed too and went to get showered while I finished cooking.

He came down to eat just wearing shorts, saying he was too warm for a top. His chest still had droplets of water from the shower, glistening in the light. We ate, and then while I loaded up the game Danny quickly washed up. He rushed back in, taking his place next to me on the sofa, his thighs nudging against mine.

The game I'd loaded was a driving game Danny had bought. It wasn't normally my thing but I played it to amuse him. Soon he was bemoaning my poor driving skills as I kept crashing, telling me it was a good job I didn't drive in real life. I was getting exasperated as I didn't get much better, so Danny told me to load up my game. I normally played it single-player only, questing alone, but Danny creating a character allowed us to play the multiplayer version against others online. It soon turned out he was nearly as bad at this as I'd been at the driving game.

"I need a break, I'm going to the toilet," he announced.

He'd just gone through the door when his phone went off, he'd had a message. Without thinking I opened it, seeing it was a message from Mum. She'd sent him a picture saying they were having a great time, herself and Sally smiling for the camera with large glasses of wine while five guys were surrounding them, one with his arm around Mum and his hand cupping her breast.

Hearing Danny come back down the stairs I put his phone down on the coffee table where I'd picked it up from. I told him it had gone off, then saw his face as he saw the picture.

"You have a bit of a practice by yourself a while, I'm going on the toilet now," I told him.

After going on I went to my bedroom. I was warm too, and decided to put on some nightwear as it would be cooler and I could straight into bed later. I pulled out a silk set, shorts and a strappy top. Danny did a double take as I walked back towards him.

"Going to bed?" he laughed.

"Not yet, I was getting warm too, mostly from laughing at you playing this," I said, watching his character die again.

We carried on playing for a while, Danny listening to my prompts and slowly getting better at the game. I noticed him looking towards me at times, glancing hoping I wouldn't notice, as I realised he could probably see a bit of side boob through the arm of my top. We were laughing a lot, nudging and pushing at each other, generally trying to put each other off.

"Not fair, that's cheating," Danny cried out after watching him almost kill something then watched me swoop in to finish it off as he died again.

"Don't cry because you're rubbish at this game," I replied.

"You deserve to be punished," he announced.

He grabbed my sides and started tickling me, laughing as my character died too. I frowned at him, then as I came back he started putting me off again. The next time I did it he quickly pulled me sideways and I fell across his lap. I yelped as I felt his hand slap across my arse.

"Oh fuck," I cried out.

"Sorry, that was a bit harder than I meant, I was only playing and didn't mean to hurt you," he said.

I looked back at him and grinned.

"It did hurt, but I liked it," I giggled.

His hand fell again, this time not quite so hard. It stung, and then my stomach fluttered. Oh fuck, I could feel myself getting damp at the thought of him slapping me again.

"Do you need to be punished more?" he asked quietly.

I nodded. His hand fell again, hitting the other buttock now. Each time I cried out a little, then softly moaned with delight. He slapped me a few more times, asking if I was enjoying it. I nodded and smiled, knowing he was too as I could his cock growing against my stomach.

"Let's move these out of the way," he said as he pulled my shorts halfway down my thighs.

I heard him moan with delight, probably at the sight of me having removed my thong earlier too. He slapped my buttocks in turn, short sharp slaps now, making my buttocks red. Now as he smacked me, I groaned in pleasure. Shuffling towards his knees more, I moved a hand back and pulled his cock from his shorts. Gripping the base, now as he smacked me I stroked his cock, moving my hand in time with each slap on my arse.

He paused and I felt my top lifted and I allowed him to push it off my shoulders, then he pushed his shorts down with one hand, then completely removed mine. Now as he slapped me, his hand rubbed across my buttocks, his fingers straying between my legs. He now alternated slapping each buttock with pushing fingers into my pussy. My groans became louder, my strokes on his cock becoming quicker. I knew he was getting closer to cumming when he started slapping me a little faster. I turned to look back at him again.

"Please, don't stop, I'm so close," I pleaded.

Hearing this he changed tactic, smacking my buttocks with his left hand while fingering me with his right. I gripped his cock tighter, stroking harder, my legs trembling as my orgasm ripped through me. I squirted over Danny's hand and onto the floor, before I'd finished he quickly moved me. Now I slumped on the sofa, head in the cushions, hearing Danny get up.

I knew he'd stood behind me as I could feel his feet against mine, his grunts and groans getting louder. Suddenly he groaned louder still and I felt his cum erupt over my sore red buttocks. Each warm sticky drop tingled against my skin and then felt almost soothing. Feeling him cum no more, I reached my hands back and rubbed his cum into my buttocks like I was applying moisturiser. My hands strayed between my legs, rubbing his cum against my arsehole and my pussy, knowing he was watching on.

"Fuck me Danny, be my first," I begged him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I smiled at him asking. Guys my age would have been straight in and not waited for me to finish the sentence I was sure. I looked over my shoulder to see Danny kneeling, erection in hand. I used my hands to pull my buttocks apart, opening my holes for him. Taking his cock he nudged it against me, rubbing it across my arse and inner thighs, adding his now leaking pre-cum to his previous load.

"Enough fucking teasing, just fuck me please," I cried out.

I felt his cock nudge between my labia, the end pushing slightly inside. Then he paused, and I heard his phone ringing. He picked it up to answer it, leaving me stretching my holes wide for nobody. I heard him talking, then he put down the phone.

"Come on Danny, before I change my mind," I told him.

"Sorry, that was Marie, she wants me to go and fetch her," Danny replied.

"What? Now? Fuck sake," I cried out.

He pulled on his shorts and went to get a top from upstairs.

"Did she sound drunk, can we carry on later?" I winked at him.

"No, she didn't, Sally and a couple of the others are coming back here too," he answered, "have a quick tidy up and then get yourself off to bed," he continued.

Fuck. I'd practically offered myself on a plate and he'd had to turn me down. I quickly tidied up, wiped up any wet patches off the floor, and made my way upstairs. I wanted to use my dildo on myself, to pretend Danny had fucked me after all, but just as I'd got into the bedroom I heard the door open and lots of laughing voices. I knew I'd make too much noise if I used it now.

Oh well, I thought to myself, both the dildo and Danny would have to wait for another day.