All Comments on 'Finding My Way Home Ch. 05'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I like the story and Lily is now back on track, but Jon is acting like a total idiot, how many times does he have to be hit between the eyes by Lily and others to see where he needs to be and what he needs to be doing?

I was going to rant on a bit, but erased a whole bunch of useless narrative. Get him to a shrink, please.

ravarravaralmost 12 years ago
Very well done so far

Normally I stay away from the "Chapter" stories because all to often the author strings it out for 50, 60 or more chapters because they have no idea how to end a story. I started yours by mistake, but I must give proper credit to you because you have certainly changed my mind. You even made me go and read your other works. You have improved greatly and are a lot of fun to read. Please keep up the great work...looking forward to the next chapter.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Way Off

The story has gone off the rails, starting from his beating of Lily. It would have been far more realistic if he had spat at her to show his disgust. Lily is also probably of being an accessory to the murder of Lily for not having called the cops.

Five beers and five double scotches - the guy would be comatose unless he had an extremely high tolerance for alcohol which hasn't showed up previously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crap

next have lily's never know twin sister come back with john's baby since this has gone off the rails like a bad soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can't even finish this anymore, hated how lily couldn't warn them or call the police, then after letting jon beat her she goes on saying how she wants to be in a relationship again. Way to soon for this to be happening since cindy died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lily not warning thems not her fault, the average person let alone a scared and abused woman would not have the foresight to call in advance in that situation. The belt abuse went too far and both Jon and Lily are moving on too quickly from Cindys death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She deliberately told violent people with a grudge where to find them. Then, she asks him to whip her with a belt and he does, while her child is in the house. Are you insane? This story started out well & went so down hill that it fell off a cliff. I’m done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All the negative comments above are true. No way he could ever get back with Lily after that. I would expect he would have to leave town, after ensuring that his mother was going to be ok.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jon is pussywhipped by Lily. Worthless cuck should find his gonads and move away from the bitch not get together with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jon should run as far away as possible she’s trouble and I’m a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories