Finding Myself Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, I mean..."

"I know, you can either undress in the bathroom just through there, then slip into bed, or I can help you."

"Please help me to undress, but I meant..."

"Chrissie, we don't have to do anything, I'm just happy you're here with me."

"So you don't want to?" I asked unbuttoning his shirt.

"I very much want to, but I'm here for the journey, not one night of quick sex."

"Oh, and if I wanted quick sex?" I asked slipping my hands inside his shirt to feel his warm smooth chest.

"I thought you hadn't been with anyone?"

"I haven't, you're my first boyfriend."

"Well I don't really do casual sex."

"That's not what I meant. I want to explore being me with someone I trust, someone I have feelings for. That someone is you. I am inexperienced and I don't know so much. I have searched somethings on the internet, but it's not the same as doing it."

Thomas pulled me close and kissed me.

"May I unzip your dress?" he asked.

I bit my lip, smiled and nodded. He held me, kissing me again as he slowly unzipped the back of my dress. He slipped it from my shoulders and it dropped to the floor pooling around my feet. He stared at my body in my lingerie and I thought I had made a mistake.

"Sorry, not very impressive in the flesh," I said sadly.

"Oh, you are so wrong, beautiful Chrissy. I was stunned by your pretty underwear on your smooth body."

"Oh," was all I could say.

He kissed me.

"Give me one minute," he requested

I nodded and watched as he collected my dress- he slipped it onto a hanger and hung it on the wardrobe door. I was impressed by his thoughtfulness. He kicked off his shoes and removed his trousers. I liked what I saw. He tugged his socks off and dropped his clothes into a wash hamper. I drank in the view of Thomas in his navy boxer shorts.

"What?" he asked noticing me watching.

"Just enjoying the view," I replied with a giggle.

He scooped me into his arms and sat on the bed. I leaned against him in my lingerie: bra, knickers, suspender belt and stockings. I still had my heels on.

"So about that t-shirt?" I queried.

"Oh, right, let me get it."

"Stop, wait, please?"

He nodded, but I saw a frown form on his lovely face.

"Help me with my shoes and stockings. I'll just keep my knickers on. I really want to feel your body next to mine."

His frown disappeared and he smiled. He kissed me and I never wanted it to end. We finally separated and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Please don't cry..." he said wiping the tear away with his thumb.

"I'm just very happy right now," I admitted with a sigh.

"Oh, so the tears are a good thing?"

"The advantage of being a girl is I can be free with my emotions- there's no-one to tell me that boys don't cry and all that rubbish."

"Oh I blub at Bambi everytime," he admitted.

He set me on the bed and knelt in front of me. He slipped my heels off and set them to one side. He gently caressed my legs with his warm hands making me shiver with sensory delight. He unclipped my stockings and worked them carefully down my legs. If his warm hands were nice on my stockings- his hands on my smooth bare legs was electric.

"You know you are quite good at undressing me," I observed.

"Well I experimented a bit too. I have a weakness for pretty underwear on a beautiful body."

My suspender belt and bra were quickly released leaving me just in my satin knickers. We squeezed under the duvet for lots more kissing. Our hands explored each other. I found that my little nails could deliver pleasure to Thomas just by drawing little patterns on his chest, back and thighs. I in turn realised that a warm body pressed close was very arousing, not that my bits could respond being tightly tucked. We cuddled for the longest time. Finally we were content just to hold each other close. I fell asleep feeling safe and dare I say it loved. We hadn't even had sex, but I felt happy.

*

The next morning I woke first to find Thomas spooning my body. His warm hand was resting on my thigh. I pulled it down and round my tummy. His hairy arm tickled my smooth skin. I lay there and enjoyed the moment. I think I dozed, but was awakened by something pressing against my bum. I instinctively reached behind me to discover Thomas was hard and hot in his shorts. I gently pressed against his cock.

"Good morning to you too," he whispered.

"Hi," I greeted rolling around to face him.

"Sorry about the lump in my shorts."

"Don't be."

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I did thank you. I think I fell asleep in the middle of cuddles."

"No problem, how is it you can look as good in the morning as you did last night?" he asked smiling brushing my hair away from my face.

"Beauty sleep does wonders," I whispered kissing his nose.

"You missed," he reported.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your kiss, you missed and hit my nose."

"Oh that was deliberate, but..." my reply was cut off as he kissed me.

"I have a sensitive question for you, feel free to tell me to shut up," he said.

"I don't think I would ever tell you just to shut up, but I appreciate the sentiment. Please ask me your question."

"If you have never been with a man, how do you know you will like it?"

"Oh, a good question. I don't know until I try it. How do any of us know about anything until we try? We experiment- kissing, touching, holding hands, and everything else. Will you love me this morning?"

"There's no rush."

"I know and I don't want you to think that anything you said I making me do something I don't want to do. I can be stubbornly defiant when I choose to be."

"Noted," he acknowledged with a smile.

"So how do we do this?" I asked stroking the front of his shorts.

"Well clearly you know how to make me happy. Do you want me to nibble on your bits?"

"Well I have experienced oral before, I'm sure you're very good at it, but I was hoping to try something I haven't experienced. Will you penetrate me?"

"I thought you hadn't been with anyone?"

"I haven't, but I have used a toy."

"Let me use some lube and my fingers."

Thomas helped me out of my satin panties. We lay close together- his lubed fingers circled my bum hole making me smile. The cool lube made me shiver, it slowly warmed on my skin. He took it slowly, a finger probed and gently slipped inside making me moan.

"Oh, that's nice," I reported.

"You think you can take more?" he asked kissing me.

"Yes, more please."

I relaxed allowing a second finger to join the first. He moved them in and out. I have no words for the sensation and emotions I experienced. I began to push against his hand.

"Do you think I could take you now?" I asked when he paused.

"We can try. I'll be gentle with you."

I watched as he slid a condom over his impressive cock. I took the lube and massaged the length of his shaft. We repositioned with a now naked Thomas behind me. He rested against my love hole. I pushed back and was surprised when the head of his cock popped through my ring. He waited as I adjusted to the larger intrusion.

"More please," I requested.

He wrapped his arms around me finding my nipples, his lips traced along my neck: I was in heaven. He slowly moved deeper, a little at a time until I was fully impaled.

"Still okay?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, more than okay, better than... anything before."

I clenched against him when he was fully inside me. He pulled back and then entered me again.

"Oh, yes, more of that please."

The next ten minutes were incredible. They haven't invented the words to express my joy. Just when I thought I couldn't experience anything better I felt something erupt deep inside. Thomas pulsed in reaction to it moaning his appreciation in my ear. I squirted in response.

"I guess that you liked that?" he asked after he pulled out.

"That was amazing. Sorry about the sheets."

"No problem, it was totally worth it to give you that experience. Please shower with me?"

"I'd like that."

We quickly showered.

"May I dress you this morning?"

I nodded my agreement. I was soon back in my lingerie and dress. I sat on the bed and waited. Thomas was naked. I had a lovely view of his bum. He tugged on shorts and trousers. He slipped his arms into a shirt. I stood and walked towards him. I buttoned his shirt.

"Did that help?" I asked.

"Yes and no. Yes you helped me dress, but no because I am very turned on by you. I am feeling something stirring in my shorts."

"I guess you will just have to wait until next time and love me again?"

Thomas drove me home.

"I have to get ready for tomorrow. I start my Summer job and need to make a good impression."

"That's easy. Just be you," he suggested.