All Comments on 'Finding Myself Ch. 02'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boyfriends dad

My daughter had been going out with her boyfriend for 6 months,time to meet his parents,we did,our age,Tim in his 50s,then we got invited to their house for the weekend,my wife stayed talking,Tim and i went for a walk up into the bushy hillside.It was hot,there was a deep pool,small waterfall,so Tim said i think its time for a swim,he took off his clothes,dived in,i followed,We cooled down,talked about our jobs,he was retired,we got out and sat down to dry off,i heard a noise,Tim got up,dont worry,teens come up here to screw,so we walked over and sure enough on her knees a rather fat girl was being doggied by a slim guy,his cock visibly sliding in and out of her.I couldnt stop watching,my cock growing,i wanted to stroke it,i looked over at Tim,embarassed,he smiled,reached over and stroked my hardening cock,i didnt stop him,why,i dont know but he stroked me,then grabbing my arm,took me back about 5 metres,to where our clothes were,i could still see the guy fucking the girl,he got down and took my cock into his mouth and moved back and forward,an oily finger circling my hole and when he pushed it slowly into me i unloaded into his mouth,draining me completely,then moving away.I looked down,his cock was hard,standing straight out,he was tipping suntan oil onto it,stroking,his finger moving out of my arse,i moved to watch the guy,still fucking,i felt Tim behind me,his oily cock gliding up and down between my arse,he reached around grabbing my cock as the guy fucking the girl pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved it to her fat arse and with one easy push slid inside her as she groaned.My cock grew Tim kept stroking me as the guy pushed in and out of her arse,i felt Tims cock at my hole,i was so relaxed,he bent me forward a little and the head of his cock opened my hole,there was a sharp pain,he eased back a little,then pushed forward,slowly working into my arse until i could feel his hairs against my arse.Tim slowly eased me down to my knees just as the guy came in the girl and Tim started to move in and out of my up till now virgin arse.I went ahh and the guy turned,cumm dripping from his cock,looking over as Tim continued fucking me.The guy and girl moved closer,watching,as cumm dripped from my hard cock,i heard the girl say,fuck him,fuck him hard and i felt Tim swell inside me and warmth fill my hole,still fucking until finally he pulled out.The girl walked over to me and said feels good doesnt it,as i stood up,we jumped into the pool,dressed and walked back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Having read Part 1 I just had to read Part 2. Loved how after your gay experiences you said you found fucking your wife a real chore! And I love how you seduced your daughter's boyfriend. (Girls/women need cock... but guys don't necessarily need pussy!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

This was a wonderful story and it really hit home with me when you say at the beginning of the story that even though you are married, you know that you are now gay. I too am married but I too am a gay husband. I haven't seduced my daughter's boyfriend but I have seduced younger men, as well as older mature daddies. I'm more of a bottom, so I'm the one getting fucked -- and I love it !!! Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 8 years ago
Excellent

An excellent follow up to part one. My arousal was a definite indication of how erotic your writing is to me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous