Finding Myself Pt. 03

Story Info
S is ready to take control of John.
3k words
4.46
3.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Man4all84
Man4all84
12 Followers

This story and it's following parts will cover subjects that include but are not limited to:

Incest, freeuse, forced, bondage and same sex relationships.

Edited by: sissy_smalldick

Finding Myself: Part 3

The drive home was a blur. On one hand, one of my greatest fantasies was possibly becoming a reality, and on the other, a young woman, that I know nothing about, had not only locked my penis in a chastity cage, but she had also kept the ring, and implied that I would not be let out often. That in it of itself was creating an internal debate.

I gripped the steering wheel hard enough that my knuckles were turning white. She had caged me without asking anything. Heck, I was blindfolded, gagged, and tied to a chair when it happened. It made me angry just thinking about it but... did I not in some part ask for, or at least consent, to give her the control that allowed her to put my dick outside of my reach and control? That part turned me on. It turned me on so much that it hurt.

She had locked me up and taken control. She would be in control for the week until our next meeting, and that turned me on. It got my blood flowing, and my dick was trying to get hard. It hurt, but almost in a good way. There was no pain, just pressure, and no matter what I did, it would not go away. I could not get it to go away. It was a constant reminder of what she had done to me, and it made me happy. I ached to masterbate to the memory of licking her delicious pussy, or the feel of ejaculating straight into her throat. And that made me grip the wheel even harder.

I pulled into my driveway and went inside. Confused as I was, it was in a daze that I made it to my bedroom. Ready for a shower, I started to strip down, always keeping my eyes glued to my now unseen cock. I washed and shaved as best as I could, fondling my balls that ached for a release, and after no success finished my shower.

Falling asleep still naked and on top of the blankets, I woke up to the sound of Sarah moving around the house. As I came to grips with the fact that I was lying naked and uncovered, except for the steel cage that I could not remove, I panicked when I heard her moving closer to my room. I managed to pull the blanket over me just as the door slowly opened, revealing Sarah standing there with some scrambled eggs and bacon.

It was not unheard of for her to bring me breakfast in bed, but it did usually only happen on special occasions. As my daughter stood there, I became very aware that I was naked. The smile on Sarah's face quickly pulled me from those thoughts, as I asked her what the occasion was for the breakfast. "Can a daughter not bring her dad breakfast every once in a while?" She paused for the slightest bit, not enough for me to answer, and continued, "we had a great study session last night. I am so ready for the next test." Then she bounced on her toes and turned to leave.

My heart started racing, as I realized Mistress K had to be about the same age as my Sarah. Sarah was 2-3 inches shorter, she might not even be five foot tall. And her toned body left just the slightest gap between her thighs, and having not paid that much attention before, her chest was filled out more than Mistress K, a large C or small D cup. I had known Sarah had matured and was a beautiful girl, but now with her an adult, and everything on edge being locked up, I saw what others would see. A very pretty young adult that had a toned body and lovely breasts. Her ass was firm but not large. I still do not understand the big deal with the bubble butts that seem to be popular right now.

As Sarah walked away, her spandex shorts grappling her ass cheeks, my cock was raging again with nowhere to go. It was hard to tell through her oversized shirt, but I didn't think she wore a bra. I started to picture her dressed as Mistress K, and chided myself for the thought. I began to realize that as hard as I thought it was going to be to not touch myself and remain locked for the week, I was wrong. It was going to be much harder. I also began to realize how weak I was, as my own daughter's body had my cock screaming for attention. How could I go out in public, or to work, and see other people? How will I be able to live my life with this clamped around my balls? The one thing that I had as a comforting thought, was that no matter how turned on I was, it did not show. There was no tent in my blankets to uncover the truth, that my daughter of all people had just given me the hardest morning wood of all time, or would have if I had the ability to get hard.

The weight hanging from between my legs was a constant reminder that a young sexy girl had locked me up and kept the key. If I thought about it at all, I would start to get hard, and as the pressure built, I could not stop thinking about her. I was in a constant state of arousal, and work became next to impossible as the week went on. I only made the mistake of trying to use a urinal one time. Luckily, no mess happened, but I did find out that I had lost my ability to aim, and as such, every piss I took from now on would be sitting down.

Everything started turning me on. I felt so alive, like any second my secret would be revealed to the world. I checked out every girl I saw, comparing them to the little I knew about Mistress K. I was horny as hell, and I could not get away from it. Sarah was in and out of the house more than usual this week, and for the first time, I wished she would be gone more. Her big smile as she would come bounding in from outside always drew me to glance at her perky breasts, and I think she caught me looking on more than one occasion. She never said anything, only smiled and went on her way, which in turn left me to stare at her right firm ass.

Each night I would force myself to sleep, sometimes having to take a sleeping pill, if I could not manage on my own. Things only got worse as the week came to a close. When Sarah left for her study group, I was actually relieved.

I stripped naked and just sat there on the edge of my bed, fondling my nut sack. They felt so full. I had not gone a week without cumming since hitting puberty. The bliss I felt from just rubbing my fingers around my balls started to get me breathing hard, and the squeezing of my crushed cock both felt amazing and painful. I glanced at the clock, and seeing the time, jumped in the shower. Tonight was not a night to be late. Under the running water, my mind did its own running, and to both calm things down and clear my mind, I kept lowering the temperature, until when I finally got out of the shower, I was shivering slightly.

The walk to the entrance, now familiar to me, made me nervous because of the device between my legs. I needed it removed. I needed to be freed. I needed to cum, to settle the feeling that I would burst. Dressed in my usual attire, I entered and made my way to a private booth.

Promptly at 8pm, Mistress S, as I knew her, slid into the booth opposite me. I didn't even see her approach, and was startled when she was getting comfortably seated. I immediately started to ask when Mistress K was so I could be released, when I was cut off. Her voice was calm yet stern. It sounded like she was trying it out and it was not her own voice, but one that she could wear as a mask. It reminded me that Mistress S was a slave, but believed by Mistress K to be a switch. She wore a black corset, with lifting cups that made her ample breasts stick up, so the tops made a flat surface. Her areolas were just peeking out from behind the material, but she still hid her nipples. Her hair was pulled into a server ponytail that ended below her shoulders. Her masquerade mask was covered in silver sequins, making it almost impossible to see what secrets her eyes held for me.

Quietly, she slid a blank sheet of paper, a pen, and some handcuffs, with a long chain between the cuffs into the table. Leaning back in her seat she said, "You will handcuff yourself to this table. Then, you will write what it is that you are wanting as my submissive. I will return in an hour to review what you have written. If I find it satisfactory we will move forward, if not I will have nothing to do with you, and it will be up to Mistress K if she ever unlocks your cock, not that this world really needs another man just fucking around as he pleases. So choose wisely and truthfully." With that, she stared at the cuffs that sat on the table until I reached for them. As I moved to lock them, she stood and walked away. Her legs were covered in sheer nylons, held in place with a matching garter belt, and crotchless painties.

I had never been more intimidated by a blank sheet of paper in my life. As I stared at the paper, my thoughts condensed into two groups: what I want to do, and what is off limits. I wanted to be used freely and at times against my will, to be fully subservient to a mistress, to give pleasure more than I received it. I wanted to give up all of my power and freewill, but I did not want to be whipped or to feel pain. I wanted to want to be a sub.

When I set down the pen, Mistress S returned. Silently, she picked and read my wants and dislikes, before speaking slow and deliberately.

"You want to be fully subservient but not a slave. Is that correct?"

"Yes, that is what I want I think."

"You will be required to do things, just as a slave will at times. But not being one, you will not be punished as such, but there will still be repercussions if you handle things poorly."

"I understand, I want to want to, if that makes sense. I do not want to be coerced or forced. Pushed at times, yes, but not past my limits."

"And what limits are those?"

"I do not know, I am nervous but I have these fantasies."

"That is something I can work on. You will sign the paper as a contract of sorts. A formal contract can be drawn if you need one, but as you are not a slave I do not own you. But make no mistake, you are mine, and together we will find out what your boundaries are. I will be taking this paper and using it as a guide. I will be having my fun."

With that, she again got up and left the table. Still cuffed there and in a daze, I just sat until the waitress came over with a beer. The chains rattled and my hands did not quite reach the glass. She smiled and slid it within reach. Turning to walk away, she whispered, "Mistress K will be over shortly."

It took some maneuvering to be able to drink the beer while chained to the table. I had just managed when Mistress K arrived. "Good evening. Just so you know, I have reviewed your agreement with my slave and approve. It is not what I would want from you, but she is excited and, well, that is between her and myself. From now on, you and her will use a basic red, yellow, and green light system for your play times together. Do you understand?"

I nodded and mumbled, "yes, Mistress K."

"You are not my slave, but are below my slave, do you understand? As such you WILL speak loud and clear to your betters."

"Yes, Mistress K."

"Your lack of respect has resulted in me maintaining your key. My slave will clean you, shave you, and then return both of your keys to me today." Then with a bit of venom in her voice, "If you ever want to see your useless penis again, you will learn to respect those who hold power over you." And then, with a sweet smile, she stood, called over Mistress S, and handed the keys to her, with the instructions to clean and shave me. "As soon as you are finished, lock it back up, oh, and he might try something so, to be sure, secure him before you start."

I was led into a private room, and my hands were locked behind my back. When Mistress S walked back in front of me, it was the first time I was truly able to get a good look at her. She was between 18 and 20, under 5 feet, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail that, while high on her head, was still on her back. I guessed her breasts to be about a c cup, with a narrow waist, and legs that looked long on her petite body. She was toned, probably from one sport or another. Maybe weighing 100 pounds, she looked healthy, not showing any boney ribs or joints.

Dropping to her knees in front of me, she checked that I was secure, then reached for my caged cock. It was as hard as it could get, crammed inside the steel tube. The anticipation of being freed had my heart racing, and my breath growing shallow. With one hand, Mistress S reached up and fondled my nut sack, feeling how full I was. With her other hand, she brought the key to the lock. I was leaking precum, ready to burst. She turned the key. The click made my heart skip a beat. As the pressure released, pushing the cage away from my body, my hips started thrusting on their own. Leaning back and releasing my balls, she removed the tube from the cage, and brought an unseen icecube to my balls and dick, cooling down the heat that had built between my legs.

After things started to settle down, she pulled out some baby wipes and cleaned me thoroughly. It was not the most pleasant of feelings, but when I felt the brief moments when her soft hands would move my manhood around, all else was forgotten. Blood rushed back to my flaccid cock, aching for the sweet bliss of release. Ice again, but not quite as gentle, met the rising heat, battling for which would win. When the first ice cube had melted, instead of another, the cold steel ring was brought back around my balls, one at a time, they were pulled and squeezed into the waiting ring. With my balls trapped, my dick still tried to reach its full length, but between the ice and what became forceful handling, I was once again fully inside of the ring. A drop of lubricant was spread around the inside of the steel tube, and it was slid down my semi hard cock. It forced a bend in the opposite direction, forcing my helmeted head down towards the ground. It was only half way on when I felt my tip hit the end of the tube. Mistress S continued to push.

I softened some with the force, but more of my shaft felt like it was being shoved back inside of me. Right before the key was turned, locking me back away, our eyes met. She had a warm smile, a caring smile, even if she had just inflicted a tourchous device on my penis. While still looking into her eyes, she almost whispered to call her Miss S. Her master was a Mistress, but she prefers Miss.

Miss S had me setup with a messaging app that allowed for anonymous calls and texts. She sent a test text, and while I would have sent something boring and useless, her first message was a command. I dropped to my knees, and crawled between her waiting thighs, and began licking. I was not sure how this was going to play out throughout the week, now that we could communicate, or more likely, she was communicating some form of instructions to me.

I kissed my way up her thighs. The soft and supple feel of her skin drove me wild. I could not keep my hands off of her thighs as I moved in further. My kissing became nuzzling, as I made room for my mouth in the gap of her crotchless panties. I kissed the most intimate of places, inhaling the sweet scent of her wetness. My first long slow lick, parting her lips, sent a chill down her body that caused her legs to squeeze firmly around my head. I licked and ate out her pussy, continuing until she loosened her grip on my head, and gently pushed me away. I stood, taking in the blissful look of her face, wishing I could see what she truly looked like.

Man4all84
Man4all84
12 Followers