Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered, washing each other down thoroughly, and although Josh paid careful attention to my tits (and was gentle with my sore nipples), and washed my tender bum and worn out pussy very vigorously, neither of us was up to another bout of sex. I was just relieved that my bum-hole seemed to be its normal size again, and my pussy would not be like a bucket.

In truth, I would happily have sat in an ice bucket, but I was content just to lie on the bed in Josh's arms and settle down to sleep.

The following day we got up, went to breakfast, and prepared for our last trip - swimming with dolphins. I would have loved to do it in the sea, but a pool in Cancun would be wonderful anyway - and it had all the right ecological and animal welfare certificates, so we were all happy to go ahead.

It was wonderful. The unbelievable strength of the dolphins was astounding. I was pushed upwards and soared above the water so quickly - and lost my bikini bottoms. Add another fifty people to those who have seen my pussy. Whatever. We bought a video on a memory stick afterwards - and there was my bare bum, still red from last night, speeding over the water. The only downside was the fishy breath when kissing the dolphin's snout.

It was a memorable couple of hours, and we spent a while strolling around the shops before returning to the hotel just before three o'clock.

There was plenty of time before dinner, so the four of us got together and decided to have a wander down to the nudist beach, to see if it was any better now some elements had been removed. We slipped on sarongs or t-shirt and shorts and strolled through the hotel, exchanging greetings with staff members, across the 'clothed' beach to our destination.

There was a bar on the naturist beach, so this was our first port of call. We were greeted like old friends by the bar staff, who seemed delighted to see us. The beach itself seemed very calm. There was none of the tension we felt before. People were getting on, doing their own thing, be it sunbathing, playing games or swimming. No roving predators, assuming being naked equated to easy sex.

I had now recognised that this was where I drew my line. I had hated being naked with my aunt and uncle, because, for them, naturism was just part of swinging. For me, while I liked exposing my body, and was happy to have sex with people I found attractive and enjoyed being with, this idea that just because I was comfortable naked meant I would have sex with anyone was anathema. One thing might lead to another, in the natural course of things, but the presumption was unacceptable to me.

We sipped our drinks and surveyed the relaxed atmosphere, deciding quickly that we would join in. We found a space, put down our towels and stripped, reclining in readiness to top up our all-over tan.

We lay in silence for a while, and it was Brenda who spoke first. "Last day tomorrow. What're we going to do?"

We had no idea. There were no trips we were tempted to go on, so that left the local beaches. We decided to talk to Emilia and some of the other hotel staff and see what they suggested. Our only major requirement was souvenirs. We had hundreds of photos, of course, and a couple of videos, but we wanted reminders of the country and its people, as well as the memories of our sexual adventures.

"This evening," Brenda suggested, "we're going to the main bar again. They've got some kind of disco on, with a quiz and special prizes. We thought it might be fun."

As it had been at such an evening that our problems had begun, we were a little unsure, but finally agreed. With nothing to get up for, we could have some drinks and see how it went. We could always leave, or not participate.

After a few hours on the beach, we were ready to leave. I did not want burnt nipples, and my bum was still a bit sore, despite plenty of aloe vera. Our sun-bathing was only disturbed once, by an older couple who came over to say how disgusted they had been at the way others had treated us, and they hoped we would have a pleasant time from now on.

We changed and strolled to a dining room which specialised in Mexican food. Again, the staff treated us like celebrities, and the food and service were excellent - although a little less 'preferential treatment' from the Mariachi band would have been nice.

Afterwards, we made our way to the main bar, having already enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine and several complimentary tequilas (the good stuff, we were assured).

The bar was busy, as the hotel had promoted the event quite heavily, and when we arrived, loud music was playing and several couples were dancing. We were escorted to a table, and when we started to make our usual order, the waitress waved away our requests, returning five minutes later with 'special cocktails'.

The dancing continued for a while, but we chose not to join in. Then the quiz started. It was explained that this would focus on Mexico and Mexican culture, with a few questions of a more general nature. There would be prizes for certain questions and an overall prize for the winners.

It was quite fun. We knew quite a few of the answers about Mexico, as we had visited several places of cultural interest, and not spent the time lying on a beach as some clearly had. Josh and I were quite strong on sport, and Lacey proved brilliant on celebrity culture. Brenda is just clever, and her general knowledge was remarkable.

We came third overall, winning a bottle of tequila, along with several vouchers for the hotel shop, which would help with buying gifts for our relatives. That meant we could shop for more authentic souvenirs the following day.

Afterwards, people 'circulated'. Quizzes tend to have that effect, and we found ourselves chatting with the winners and second place team, comparing answers and chatting about our holiday to date. Eventually, the winners disappeared, and we found ourselves with the second place team, a pleasant couple from Yorkshire, who exhibited the brash honesty of many from that beautiful County - well - many that I had met. I would hate to apply a generalisation to all who hail from there.

I suppose it was Josh's error, when responding to some well-meaning teasing.

"You'd never beat us, lad. We go to t' quiz at our local every week," stated Jeff, a builder from Leeds.

"Bollocks," replied Josh, "if we'd got the one about the Mayan civilization extending to Guatemala, we'd have beaten you."

The friendly banter continued for a while, Brenda and Lacey went off to bed, and eventually, Jeff issued a challenge.

"Right. You 'n' your missus come to our room. We got Trivial Pursuit. Fancy a game?"

Josh could never resist a challenge, and quite soon - rather drunk - we found ourselves with this pleasant couple, sitting cross-legged on the floor, with the board game (which they had, for some reason, brought with them) laid out between us.

Jeff was a loud, talkative character, slim and muscular, and maybe in his mid-thirties. His wife, Janie, was tall, athletic and quiet. She would occasionally chip in to conversation - especially if she felt Jeff was tending to 'take over', and was clearly the dominant one in the relationship. As we got to know them, I liked her more and more. I could tell Josh liked Jeff. The two were thick as thieves - Jeff loving Josh's stories about photography (not the more intimate ones, which he held back until we knew each other better), while Josh enjoyed the many anecdotes about the building trade.

"Right then," said Jeff, after pouring tequila for everyone from the bottle they had been awarded, "what's the stakes?"

Josh and I looked at one another, unaware that we would be betting. However, Josh was not about to back down on his boasts, so he shrugged. "Not sure. What've you got in mind?"

"Well," mused Jeff, rubbing his hands together, "up t' you pair. Can always say 'no', and we shan't be offended or nowt. 'ow about... lose a piece of clothing for wrong answers, forfeits once the 'ole lots gone?"

Our hosts looked at us expectantly. "Done," nodded Josh. I had expected him to refer to me, and was a bit put out that he didn't. Still, I would have agreed. They were a pleasant couple, and there was no real reason to refuse - in fact, presuming they knew about our video, it would have been rude. In fact, most swinger couples would not take 'no' personally, but we had no idea if these people were part of 'the lifestyle', or were just having a fun time on holiday. Whatever. Go with the flow.

Suddenly, there was a pause. Jeff and Joan looked at one another, and it became clear that they were suddenly unsure. Janie turned to us, and we waited expectantly as she drew a deep breath.

"Look. If Jeff won't tell you, I will. It's caused problems before, and if y' want t' back out, just say. No 'ard feelin's.

She looked at us, clearly building up to something.

"I'm not quite what I seem t' be. I was born a man and identified as a gal when I were a kid. I've 'ad top surgery, so I got tits, but not 'ad bottom surgery yet - so I still got a cock 'n' balls. We thought y'd be OK with it, cos yer friend's trans. If yer not, fair play."

Josh and I spoke in unison, falling over one another to reassure our new friends. Eventually, I fell silent while Josh spoke.

"Of course it's not a problem. I'm glad you told us, because it might have been a bit of a shock - we had no idea. You look fabulous - and I think it's fair to say - we're fascinated."

The tension dissipated, and our hosts relaxed, clearly relieved. I guessed that they had found some people less accepting.

"Thank fuck for that," smiled Jeff, "it's been 'ard work over the years. Till Janie 'ad 'er face sculpted, she looked more like a bloke - people thought she were a drag queen and I were gay. Still not sure if I am or not - well - I'm not - I gotta be bi at best.

"We wouldn't dare do this at 'ome. I think most'd understand and be OK, but builders ain't the most tolerant. Could 'ave all sorts o' problems. Bigoted bastards. Plus, some blokes 'd only see Janie's cock - wouldn't see 'er as a woman. We only do this on 'oliday."

"Well, we don't have a problem with it," I confirmed, "though I'm fascinated to see. Can Josh take photos?"

Jeff looked at Janie, and she replied immediately. "Fuck, yeah. I wanna get some pics before I get me cunt done. Never dared ask anyone 'ho knows what they're doin'. Jeff's bloody 'opeless wi' a camera. If 'e took a pic of a cock it'd 'ave its eye shut. 'Ang on a sec, I'm gonna untuck."

She fiddled underneath her skirt, back to us, before turning with a screwed up ball of a tape and an audible sigh of relief.

We laughed, and while my thoughts had turned to the sort of dares Josh might be getting, I was really looking forward to the game - and seeing Janie.

We started. All was going as expected. None of us were brilliant at all the subjects, and gradually, clothes were shed. After maybe twenty minutes, we each had three or four segments filled, and had lost a couple of items of clothing. We were, of course, not wearing a great deal to start with. I was in bra and panties, Josh had just his boxers left, while Jeff had retained shorts and underwear. Janie had lost her blouse, but still wore her skirt and underwear.

I suspect drink may have played a part, but I must have subconsciously wanted to lose first. Maybe it was my natural exhibitionism, or perhaps I just wanted to let my boobs free - whatever - my next question about Science and Nature was one which I should have answered easily - but I got it wrong. With a smile, I reached behind me and unclipped my bra, slipped off the shoulder straps and let my tits fall free.

"Wow. Them's gorgeous," exclaimed Janie, "if they'd 'ad them in the catalogue when I chose mine, I'd 'ave 'ad them."

I felt like a work of art on display in a museum, as for the next couple of minutes, Janie and Jeff appraised my breasts, discussing in detail the shape of my areolae, how my nipples protruded, the way they swelled, size, how my nipples pointed slightly upwards - all with an almost technical distance. I had never thought of my tits as works of art, and it was rather pleasant.

Eventually, we got back to the game, and I rather suspect that everyone just wanted to get naked and move to the next phase. Jeff and Josh both stripped completely, Jeff displaying a very pleasantly sized penis, semi-erect (for which he blamed me), while Janie complimented Josh on his endowment, both in terms of size and aesthetics. Only Janie was still covered, perhaps a little, lingering concern over our reaction.

She chose to remove her bra before her skirt - an odd choice in the normal sequence of things. Her boobs looked good. They were quite large (I guess this would appeal to someone who didn't have them), but firm - maybe firmer than natural ones, as they sat like balls in a bag on her chest. Her nipples were large, with precise areolae - clearly aesthetically appealing, but equally not totally natural. In truth, however, natural or not, they looked great, and I saw Josh lick his lips. He wanted to touch them, see how they felt - and so did I.

Now that three of us were naked, we wanted to avoid being the first to do a forfeit, so for the next couple of rounds, Jeff, Josh and I got our questions right - but Janie did not. First, she took off her skirt, revealing lacey high-leg knickers, clearly filled with male genitals. It looked a little odd - but not as odd as when she lost the next round.

She slipped off the knickers, releasing a very respectably sized, if flaccid, cock and balls. I'm not sure what I expected - maybe something much smaller, I suppose, as a result of hormone treatment. I gazed at her body - the feminine shape, with wider hips, large, beautiful tits and penis on the smooth, hairless crotch beneath.

I had to ask. "Does it work?" Janie smiled indulgently - it was clearly a question she had expected.

"Aye. In most cases, 'ormone treatment stops it. Doctors say I'm quite rare. It teks a bit o'work - but, aye, it'll work. You'll see. They normally shrink, but doctor said 'use it or lose it'. All about cells stretchin' 'n' stuff, but it's same for all cocks - use 'em or lose 'em."

I looked pointedly at Josh, who smiled. "Don't worry, I'm going to use mine as much as possible." My turn to smile - now, our over-active sex life had an altruistic purpose for me - though I suppose there was a bit of self-interest.

"T'other thing," Janie continued, "when they operate down there, t' bigger it is, t' deeper me snatch'll be. Y' see, when they do t' op..."

"That's enough," smiled Jeff, putting a gentle hand on her arm, "if y' tell 'em about that, they'll run. If y' want t' know about it, y' can look it up."

I had some knowledge of what the operation entailed, so could understand the point. I also realised that I was the only one in the room with a pussy - and potentially three hard cocks. I was already aroused, but the thought just added to this.

"'Ow about," suggested Jeff, "we ditch t' game and just 'ave a few dares?"

We agreed - at which point, I realised that it would have been my turn next, and braced myself. I suppose I should have expected the first dare, as it was me that asked the question - make Janie erect. I was quietly confident.

I started with her breasts - sucking, nibbling, pulling and pinching her nipples, and from her breathing, I knew something was working. My hands drifted down, and I definitely detected a little 'firmness', as I began stroking the average-sized member, before working down with my mouth, and taking it between my lips. Once again, I used all my tricks, definitely making it semi-hard now.

It struck me that some visual stimulus might help - especially as I heard Josh's camera clicking away in the background. I knelt up with my knees either side of her head, and allowed my hand to wander to my pussy, opening my lips and stroking my clit. I hoped she liked it - after all, she would have one very like it in the near future.

There was no question that I was succeeding, but something a little more was needed. I suppose it was obvious, really. I slipped my hand beneath her slim buttocks, and worked my fingers between them. I found her back passage and slipped a finger inside, working upwards until I found her prostate. That was it. The spongy tube in my mouth reacted, stiffening, becoming rock-hard, and after a little more sucking and fingering, I withdrew to admire my work.

Jeff beamed, and so did Janie. Josh was delighted to take photos of her, and she posed, pleased with her erection and proud to show it off as she caressed her nipples. Yet more amazing photos - and three hard cocks for me!

In fact, I was very much the focus of attention. Jeff loved touching my boobs, as they felt different to Janie's - natural, I suppose - and both were fascinated by my pussy - looking at it, touching it, tasting it. I guess it was what both desperately wanted.

Josh had his limits tested somewhat. He stroked and sucked both of the other penises in the room, with clear enjoyment, and found himself fingering the prostates of both our friends. This was balanced by having him play with me regularly, and I found my attentions shared between the three of them.

Janie and Jeff also made the most of Josh's camera, asking him to take photos of them individually, with one another and with me - I took photos of them with Josh.

I suppose we were about to reach an inevitable point, and it was Jeff who posed the question.

"Right. 'Ow about shaggin'? Are y'up for it, luv?"

I darted an uncertain glance towards Josh, which Jeff picked up immediately.

"Look," he continued, "y' don't 'ave to, but I don't get pussy - nor does Janie. It'd be nice, that's all."

"It's up to Jen," said Josh, "I got to go with two women the other night, so if she want's to try different cocks, why not?"

I wanted to. For a start, I loved double penetration - and triple would be amazing. I agreed. There followed a discussion about condoms - we didn't have any. Jeff and Janie assured us they had not been with anyone other than each other for many months, and STD tests were part Janie's gender reassignment regime, so they knew they were clear. They were happy that we had always been careful, and so we decided to risk it. Stupid, I think, but we were drunk. Never again.

Jeff was first, wanting me on hands knees as he entered me doggy style. He was vigorous and good. The different rhythms, size and shape of the first cock I had inside me, other than Josh, was an amazing experience - he was not as good as Josh though.

Janie wanted me to go on top, so she could see herself inside me and enjoy looking at my boobs. Again, just feeling the difference was a turn on, and as I had when Jeff was behind me, I stroked my clit as I was fucked.

Part way through, Jeff whispered in my ear: "Bend forward so y' tits touch." It seemed a great idea, so I did - and as I did, I felt him move behind me. Gently, he spread my bum cheeks, and I felt his cock pushing on my anus. I relaxed, letting him enter, loving the feel of two real penises deep inside me, thrusting, driving me towards orgasm.

Then, I opened my eyes (closed as I approached my orgasm), to see Josh's erect member pointing at my face, moving forwards, pushing between my lips.

I sucked, wriggled, writhed and bounced. I wanted cum in every hole.

Jeff was first. I felt him stiffen behind me, the swelling inside my arse, then the wetness as he ejaculated, gasping loudly. It drove me to my own orgasm. My cries were stifled by Josh's cock in my mouth, and I think the vibrations of my throat must have worked on Josh, as he was next to cum, making me gag with his hot semen and driving my orgasm on, extending it beyond the first ecstatic explosion.

With Josh and Jeff still inside me, slowly twitching from their full erections, I ground away on Janie, barely noticing when Jeff said, "I'll 'elp 'er out."