Finding Myself Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, she had difficulty achieving orgasms at times, but Jeff knew the secret. Josh told me later that Jeff had slipped a finger into Janie's bum, working in and out to bring her to the sort of orgasm that I had, at times, brought Josh to.

The final cock exploded, filling my cunt with warm, sticky semen, once more extending my pleasure. I only had one orgasm, but it lasted ages, and was delightful.

Finally, my holes were vacated - first Josh, then Jeff, and finally, I lifted myself off Janie. I must have looked a sight - Josh giggled, ordering me to stay on hands and knees, as he photographed first the cum dripping down my chin and on to Janie's face, then moving to raised bum, and snapping the sticky gel, rolling out of my anus, mixing with Janie's cum in my pussy and dripping on to her cock.

I felt used, like some sort of vessel for semen - and I loved it. I wouldn't want this every time - not even regularly - but as a one-off, it will remain one of the most unforgettable events of my life.

We sat around, chatting for a while longer, before deciding to go to our own room. We were due to leave the following evening and fly home overnight, so wanted to make the most of our last day - just relaxing, shopping and appreciating the wonderful country and its marvellous people.

And so it was. We got up mid-morning and wandered around a small group of souvenir shops, buying gifts for parents, siblings and friends. We relaxed by the pool, before going to pack - the hotel had waived their usual times for exiting the rooms for us. Eventually, after an afternoon meal, we sat with our luggage in reception.

Our friends on the staff surrounded us, bringing gifts and giving us email addresses. We would definitely stay in touch - maybe the odd session on webcam as well - I liked that idea.

The coach arrived, we exchanged hugs and kisses with all our friends - Janie and Jeff turned up as well - and the four of us waved farewell after possibly the second most memorable week of my life - the most memorable being that first week with Josh at his parents' house.

We slept on the coach, slept on the plane, and the time passed far more quickly than it had on the way out.

It was early evening of the following day when we got home, and back to reality. Next week, I started my University course, Josh would be doing photoshoots - back to real life.

What I knew for certain, however, was that real life could never get boring. Josh and I had an appetite for sex, and to experience sex in as many diverse and eccentric ways as possible, and that was not about to change.